Friday, July 6, 2007
What mouth can do...
This person's mouth... i felt is very sharp and at times poisonous. I can't help it but to feel hurt by the words coming out from the mouth. How can people be so blunt? It is so easy to make it sound better by giving a smile on the face at least but just dont understand why must it be such a mean remark, in front of everyone. =( Now i understand, in bible God said mouth is always the one that brings destruction. It is so powerful that it can break people's heart into pieces, no need any weapon, mouth is enough. I pray that i use my mouth wisely from this day onwards, that i wont hurt people like how people did to me. I believe i must have said something really bad too.. pray that i will be forgiven. Ok, so i have to forgive the person that hurt me too..... Forgiveness... alright that i will also learn. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is the mouth something like this =0? or like this =<>?... Haha... I believe you told me before that I should focus my energy and time on things that I can control... And I'm beginning to take stuff like this with a pinch of salt and go on with my life... Feels extremely relaxed when you are able to do that...
Huh? =D What is the thing that u have control on?
ok lar, i forgive you :p
Chou Anne...-_-
Post a Comment