Friday, August 31, 2007

YWA Camp - Rewired !!

The 3 days 2 nights in PD has reminded me of my first love for Christ i once had in Brisbane, the passion..
I've grown in Brisbane after accepted Christ in Brisbane in November 2004 for about a year before coming back to Malaysia. Brisbane and Malaysia is totally different. Being a baby christian in Brisbane, i never really had problem focusing in serving in the house of God. Besides studies and dancing classes, it will always be church and caregroup. On the contrary, in Malaysia, work has taken up most of my life, traffic jams, family issues etc.. i find myself drifted away from God. I struggle in spending quality time with God..

What is giving my best, giving my all to our Savior, Lord and King?

Focus on the Lord, and trust in the Lord, lean not on your own understanding.

I've decided to make some changes.
Surrender.
God as the first priority.
Stop making decisions in accordance to the world's standard, for God's view is higher.

May your will be done and not mine. =)

No comments: