Sunday, February 22, 2009

I will watch my tongue

Just yesterday, someone unconsciously hurt me.. It is just a casual conversation, but i took it personally. I know i cannot blame her for saying that, but i also can't control myself from not taking it to heart. I know that i should not, but i can't help it?

I prayed.. i prayed.. and I realised... that it is so easy for me as well to hurt others around me? Even the closest sisters, brothers..

James 3 : 2
We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check."

God, help me to forgive the sister.. and also please forgive me if i have used my tongue wrongly and hurt others..

From this day onwards, i will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin. Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

=)

No comments: