She is now 1.5 years old. :) Still wearing diaper size M, still wearing some 6m-9m clothes and has total 11 teeth. :)
The day after she recovered from vomits, we drove back to Muar as planned. If she had been admitted (if hospital has beds) we won't be able to stick to this plan.
Ah Ma prepared play kitchen for her with miscellaneous things from the kitchen.
New apron from Ah Ma from her online shopping spree. :)
And a whole new batch of baby food.
Apron is still too long but will last her a long time. :) That was my hair clip which I used during my secondary school days. She's rocking it much better than me! :D
She had a lot of outdoor fun at Ah Ma's back garden.
Going to meet next door's big dog, Ginger.
Sadly, Ginger was sent back to KL for further treatment. Apparent she has not been well for sometime and our neighbour couldn't afford to care for her after the husband passed away.
She likes to point and say "Dag!"
Ah Ma and Jiu Jiu bought bubbles to play with her, because they saw video of her getting excited when the Acts Kids teacher blow bubbles. She wasn't even close to popping any of the bubbles so she gets VIP bubble treatment back in Muar. :D
Can you see Jasmine's new shoes? It's from Ah Ma too. Ah Ma's great plans for her this round was not just bubbles and play kitchen, but also playing with water at the back garden. That's why she bought her this rubber shoes, is just.for.water.games. -_-
Due to my negligence, she slipped and fell down in the bathroom when she was walking towards the shower. I feel bad.. because it was quite a huge fall. :(
Did you see the blue bath mat? I bought that from Ikea! :P But despite having the mat, she fell down. -_- I told my mum she should use that mat when she bath here too because that floor is really slippery! I picked the wrong tile when we renovated this bathroom in 2006.
Ah Ma bought her some new magic pens and art stuffs. I felt it was too advanced for her so I kept it after a while.
I gave her the normal colour pencils instead. She is not interested in drawing or colouring, she was more interested to move those colourful pencils from left to right, right to left.
Jasmine, when will you start to seriously learn how to draw colour lines ??
She chills a lot at the back garden with Ah Ma.
Eating her babybites and Ah Ma also taught her how to play with water hose! She watered some plants barefoot. Hahaha.
Imitating Ah Ma's movement. Here she was imitating Ah Ma saying "Jump" and jerked her little body up. :)
I trimmed her fringe here on this rock chair, only about 1cm. :) :)
And we took her to the pool downstairs. She didn't like being in the boat, she wanted to be soaked in the water. I forgot to bring her shoulder float. :P
She was very adventurous compared to other babies who may be older than her. :)
And at the party, she was officially introduced to Vitagen and fell completely in love with it.
Here it is, looking white and handsome. :) :) This is also to prevent her from pulling down the table cloth and breaking stuffs. :)
Our church premise at Level 4 is now open for prayer service, salt and sunday service. There's lots of space to run about and Jasmine loves it. She follows the kids around.
One evening, we were at a furniture shop buying cabinet for Court 10. We saw this baby swing. She loves it but it was RM199, too expensive, sorry Jasmine.
We took her to Mr DIY one night after CNY, I bought her two stickers so I let her hold on to them before we pay. Joshua then pushes her around the shop. Suddenly he noticed that she was only holding on to one sticker. He asked "Jasmine, what happened to another sticker?" And to his amazement, he heard her make this sound "uh oh.... uh oh..."
After Mr DIY, Joshua took her to the pet shop to look at hamsters, guinea pigs and cats. And we met at Mr DIY again, then I decided to bring her back to pet shop. When we were approaching the pet shop, she was already pointing at it. She remembers the shop.
Whenever we lie down flat, especially Joshua, she will climb up to sit on our stomach. And then play riding horse. This includes in middle of night! And very recently we learnt how to throw herself backwards and land on our knees, followed by tickling on her neck. She's very playful.
This month at Lian's, she fell down the steps and hurt her lip. I didn't notice until Lian told me. Thank God it's nothing too serious! Thank God she didn't break any tooth! She refused to climb down the steps backwards to which every other kids at Lian's complied with. She decided to do it her way which is to sit at every step facing forward and move down one by one. That time she fell down, she was playing with a scarf so we suspect she must've stepped on the scarf when she was moving down the step.
One day, she became aggressive at Lian's and bite both Euveraj and baby Anthea. -.-" And Lian told me, when Euveraj disallow her to play with his colourful dinasaur toys, she will know how to fight back and protect herself. Good or bad? Lian thinks it is good but I think we need to make sure this doesn't grow into something bad. :) :) May God give us wisdom as parents.
In masterbedroom, we put her to sit in the bumbo chair so she will go through her books.
She didn't know how to get up from that chair, although she knew how to do it during her crawling stage. She always would cry to be taken out, but this month she discovered the way to stand up from it. And she does it very effortlessly now.
She is a very friendly baby, especially towards other babies and kids.
Not only she would always approach them, touch them and laugh at them, she would make eye contact and smile at them randomly, at restaurants. She will also wave at them and say "hi". :D A lot of people love observing her because of this. :) We are very very. proud. parents.
Here's my little vegetable garden at the back. I have sayur manis, spring onions, pandan leaves and bayam. My aim is to have few types of green vegetables that I can cut and cook anytime for Jasmine. Fresh and home grown! :) Have started using a bit for her porridge but waiting to expand it and let it grow more matured before I use them extensively.
The day after she recovered from vomits, we drove back to Muar as planned. If she had been admitted (if hospital has beds) we won't be able to stick to this plan.
Ah Ma prepared play kitchen for her with miscellaneous things from the kitchen.
And a whole new batch of baby food.
Apron is still too long but will last her a long time. :) That was my hair clip which I used during my secondary school days. She's rocking it much better than me! :D
She had a lot of outdoor fun at Ah Ma's back garden.
Going to meet next door's big dog, Ginger.
Sadly, Ginger was sent back to KL for further treatment. Apparent she has not been well for sometime and our neighbour couldn't afford to care for her after the husband passed away.
She likes to point and say "Dag!"
Ah Ma and Jiu Jiu bought bubbles to play with her, because they saw video of her getting excited when the Acts Kids teacher blow bubbles. She wasn't even close to popping any of the bubbles so she gets VIP bubble treatment back in Muar. :D
Can you see Jasmine's new shoes? It's from Ah Ma too. Ah Ma's great plans for her this round was not just bubbles and play kitchen, but also playing with water at the back garden. That's why she bought her this rubber shoes, is just.for.water.games. -_-
Due to my negligence, she slipped and fell down in the bathroom when she was walking towards the shower. I feel bad.. because it was quite a huge fall. :(
Did you see the blue bath mat? I bought that from Ikea! :P But despite having the mat, she fell down. -_- I told my mum she should use that mat when she bath here too because that floor is really slippery! I picked the wrong tile when we renovated this bathroom in 2006.
Ah Ma bought her some new magic pens and art stuffs. I felt it was too advanced for her so I kept it after a while.
I gave her the normal colour pencils instead. She is not interested in drawing or colouring, she was more interested to move those colourful pencils from left to right, right to left.
Jasmine, when will you start to seriously learn how to draw colour lines ??
Funnily, she knows that pens are used to scribble. I have yet to teach her how to press the pen for writing because I am not ready for scribbles on the walls! :P So only when I have time to supervise I press the pen for her. I always do it behind her so she won't know how I did it. :P
Eating her babybites and Ah Ma also taught her how to play with water hose! She watered some plants barefoot. Hahaha.
Imitating Ah Ma's movement. Here she was imitating Ah Ma saying "Jump" and jerked her little body up. :)
I trimmed her fringe here on this rock chair, only about 1cm. :) :)
Other than that, she sang songs, counted 1,2,3 and say "Hehe haha". :) It's overall a fun filled fruitful time although she was still having poor appetite.
She loves containers, big or small. She saw me eating CNY cookies and requested for some. I gave her an empty cookies container and she went crazy with it. Played so intensely with it. If she accidentally lock the lid and not able to open, she would cry! I would open it up for her and she will be all smiles again. Soon she know when she can't open it, she just have to come to mummy. :)
Lian shared a shocking news to me this month, that she had to move out of the current house. The owner wants the house back and Lian had already purchased a home at Kota Kemuning. 2 & half storeys, RM780k. She will be moving in about 3 months time. -_- I was very shaken by this news that I cried when I got home. I thought we found the best babysitter, cheap and near home. Turns out we have to look for alternative soon? We checked out Little Legends but I didn't like it. It's RM1000 per month and I must pick her up by 6.15pm, and they don't provide her dinner. :( Not. Good. So the latest plan for us now is, I have to work in Shah Alam area and I ferry Jasmine to and fro Lian's house at Kota Kemuning everyday. We shall see whether I can handle this!
On 4th Feb, she vomitted 3 times. :( Thank God it's not as serious as the 10 times last month.
She imitates Joshua looking at watch. He will twist his arm to look at the time on his watch. Jasmine has totally imitated that, she turned her arms towards her face too, yes both arms! :D So cute too look at. We had a good laugh.
My little daily routine with her is everyday after we're back from Lian's. I will carry her down from car seat and we will look for the dogs at our left neighbour. And then we will look up the sky to enjoy the view of birds flying about. Sometimes we see aeroplanes too. :) I know we both enjoy that evening routine and looks forward to it.
And from this evening routine, she knows how to swing her arms like bird swing their wings. Birds fly!! :) :)
She has started saying "mam, mam, mam" randomly but she still can't say the word "mummy". The closest I got from her was "ta-pi" -_-
She cried at Acts Kids this month, because someone ran into her. And then after that the teacher took the toys away from her. :P Other than that, she's very independent.
Her newest pattern is when she wants to be carried, she will cry loudly and then sit on the floor and continue until we carry her.
Sometimes when we are in kitchen and I purposely left the TV off (so she don't watch so much TV), she would come in to the kitchen, just sit on the floor and scan around.
One saturday, she pooped into potty, Joshua was still watching tv and then realised she's not in living room. She has walked herself to the back bathroom, waiting for Joshua to wash her bum bum! Hahaha.. really surprised us!
After my mummy ordered a custom-made stroller pad, she was very fond of the stroller ever since. And she started to push and spin her own stroller in church.
One night, just before bed time, as usual, we play the lullaby on ipad. She insisted to hold the ipad and started humming to the lullaby. :)
Lian has taught her lots of stuffs. She knows how to put her hands to pray.
She can point to her mouth, ears and eyes when we ask where. :) Sometimes she doesn't do but sometimes she really surprise us.
She has advanced to climbing up and down the sofa. She loves it when she managed to climb up the sofa and finally could lie down flat on it.
Some mornings, she seemed really tired and we tried to wake her up to no avail until 9am.
The only thing that worked was the children song video on ipad. Once she heard it, she immediately sit up to watch! :D
One night, after we bought some groceries including a pack of diapers. I place the diaper standing on the 3rd step of the stairs. Then Joshua and I were both in the kitchen, and we heard a "bang". We both walked out to see what happened, and saw Jasmine at the bottom of staircase, with the pack of diaper flat on the 3rd step of stairs. Jasmine with a very guilty look on her face, came walking toward us and started to put her arms around our legs and ask to be carried. We asked her "Jasmine did you climb up the stairs?" while I sat on the floor to look into her eyes. She just kept on trying to climb on me to be carried and "avoid" the question. Haha... she was really funny that night. It's almost certain that she knows she did something wrong. :)
After her HFM and vomit agendas, she seemed to be have gone backwards on her sleeping pattern. She woke up so many times at night that it affected my sleep at night so badly. :( Not just that, she also had to be fed with blended porridge!
Thank God by end of the month when she returned from Muar CNY break, she could sleep on her own without the need to be carried and rocked. She will drink my milk by standing between my legs, both hands holding to the wooden chair handles. After that she read some books. She would know when I am making her formula milk, it's time to brush teeth and go into her cot, we will give her the bottle to drink.
After she's done, she return us the empty bottle and will sleep on her own. :) We will stay in the room reading book until she's asleep. Sometimes she will talk to us few times before she sleeps. We also left her pacifier in Muar so we conveniently weaned her off pacifier! Yeay!
She walks with her hands at the back, like a boss. At home, at Lian's and in church.
We attended our friend's daughter Elizabeth's 3 year old birthday party, where Jasmine gets to play with many other kids. She was nonchalant the whole time!
And we took her to the pool downstairs. She didn't like being in the boat, she wanted to be soaked in the water. I forgot to bring her shoulder float. :P
She was very adventurous compared to other babies who may be older than her. :)
So we started buying vitagen for her. It's a treat for her and the best way to make her sit quietly when we're out!
I also started to give her cheese. Laughing Cow cheese. She loves it!
She will know how to go in front of mirror in the house, and dance in front of it. Sometimes we put on the foam crown on her head, she will go in front of mirror, laugh at herself.
We finally upgraded our dining table to a glass top !! I thought it would cost us a bomb like thousands but it's only RM850! If we had done this earlier, maybe is cheaper... anyway, we're really excited about it! Before that, I painted some parts of the wood to white.
Here it is, looking white and handsome. :) :) This is also to prevent her from pulling down the table cloth and breaking stuffs. :)
She loves fries. It's unexplainable. She just loves to eat it and will keep asking for more.
Our church premise at Level 4 is now open for prayer service, salt and sunday service. There's lots of space to run about and Jasmine loves it. She follows the kids around.
One evening, we were at a furniture shop buying cabinet for Court 10. We saw this baby swing. She loves it but it was RM199, too expensive, sorry Jasmine.
We took her to Mr DIY one night after CNY, I bought her two stickers so I let her hold on to them before we pay. Joshua then pushes her around the shop. Suddenly he noticed that she was only holding on to one sticker. He asked "Jasmine, what happened to another sticker?" And to his amazement, he heard her make this sound "uh oh.... uh oh..."
After Mr DIY, Joshua took her to the pet shop to look at hamsters, guinea pigs and cats. And we met at Mr DIY again, then I decided to bring her back to pet shop. When we were approaching the pet shop, she was already pointing at it. She remembers the shop.

Whenever we lie down flat, especially Joshua, she will climb up to sit on our stomach. And then play riding horse. This includes in middle of night! And very recently we learnt how to throw herself backwards and land on our knees, followed by tickling on her neck. She's very playful.
This month at Lian's, she fell down the steps and hurt her lip. I didn't notice until Lian told me. Thank God it's nothing too serious! Thank God she didn't break any tooth! She refused to climb down the steps backwards to which every other kids at Lian's complied with. She decided to do it her way which is to sit at every step facing forward and move down one by one. That time she fell down, she was playing with a scarf so we suspect she must've stepped on the scarf when she was moving down the step.
One day, she became aggressive at Lian's and bite both Euveraj and baby Anthea. -.-" And Lian told me, when Euveraj disallow her to play with his colourful dinasaur toys, she will know how to fight back and protect herself. Good or bad? Lian thinks it is good but I think we need to make sure this doesn't grow into something bad. :) :) May God give us wisdom as parents.
In masterbedroom, we put her to sit in the bumbo chair so she will go through her books.
She is a very friendly baby, especially towards other babies and kids.
And Joshua is starting to bake more too. He's tried banana cake and now chocolate cake. Jasmine has tasted some but this chocolate cake is made from dark chocolate & coffee powder... so technically Jasmine shouldn't eat... :P









No comments:
Post a Comment