On 21st May, after 2 weeks of not seeing red, I suddenly see some red when I wipe, about 4 times that day. I sms-ed Dr Butterfly, whether I should follow appointment time 28th May, or come earlier. He just replied "come and see me today" So that's it, very last minute we decided we are going to the gynae.
Jasmine napped a bit on her way to hospital. At the registration counter, we bumped into Jay! She followed her appointment but I brought mine forward last minute, such a coincidence for us to meet again at our 2nd visit! :) Nurse told me I have 2 patients before me. After a while when Jay pass her tickets to nurse, she was told she had 5 patients before her! That's a lot... so they went for dinner first, while we wait for our turn.
When our turn came, we went in. As I was talking to doctor, Jasmine was quietly sitting on the chair, flipping through the brochures and calendar.
Doctor pass her a small pad and a pen, and she did her "writing". Then we scan... and saw 老二 kicking and swimming! :D He/she was 4cm long and everything looks fine. :) Bleeding does not come from baby sag but part of my uterus wall. We are not that worried so there's no need to take duphaston. :)
Whenever Jasmine creates this kind of mess, I try to get Joshua to clear it because, if I do it, I bend and squat a lot and ended up with backaches. -_-
21st June, after a tiring Sunday going in with Jasmine to Acts Kids, we went to the Kota Kemuning Park.
I feel bad I had to sit aside while Joshua brought Jasmine walk around the park.... I had to rest my legs... and planning to sleep early that night. It was true, the whole before sleep routine was carried out by Joshua, while I went to bed straight away..... zzz...
Slowly... slowly... I realised the first trimester symptoms are finally saying bye bye. :) Am glad I could move about without feeling hot or cold or with cold sweats, with no buttock muscle aches, no sudden nauseous attacks. :D But the tired factor is still there and I believe is because I have to take care of Jasmine at the same time. :)
29th June, I went to Bentong with colleagues, formally for plant visit, informally for durians. :D
The car rides were bumpy and I did some work in the car as well. Then at the factory, we went for simple tour where it requires me to walk under hot sun, up and down the stairs, sitting on a very low sofa bench etc...
After lunch, we stopped at this durian stall. There are seats but we stood 95% of the time choosing durian, eating and talking...
I didn't realise how tired I was until I got home! Lessons learnt, I must sit as much as I can!
That night itself I felt strain in my bump and I saw some blood when I wipe. I suspect that is bleeding from my anus when I push out hard stools. But it was there for about 2 days, and once even mix with my green discharge. I got worried and suggested to Joshua, to see doctor a week earlier i.e. 2nd July. So we went.
Praise God everything was fine at the 2nd July check up! :D And once again, we saw the kukujiao! Yeay... we are having a baby boy. :) :) Praying for a healthy baby boy! Jasmine also is learning that the baby in my stomach is her 弟弟. :)
Last but not least, our weekly bump photos. :) We did forget to take certain weeks though... esp. when I was mostly sick.. haha...
Here's me at 11+ weeks.
And at week 13+.
I picked Jasmine up at about 6.15pm, Lian fed her some porridge and I picked her thickest clothes. We don't have cardigan, no water bottle, toys... nothing. I just took a clean diaper n put into Lian's bag together with her remaining porridge. Then we were on our way to hospital. We arrived at 7.15pm, still earlier than Joshua who was coming from his office! Terrible!
Jasmine was very excited when she saw the colourful kids tables and chairs. She said "Waahhh" and I told her to play first while I pass ticket to nurse. She waited for me to come back to her, then only she took out the chair and start playing. :) When Joshua came, he encouraged her to run! I didn't think it was a bad idea, because the air con was so cold, Jasmine was wearing short sleeve and short pants, running would help her increase body temperature, why not. She looked really cute trying to run.. she moved her feet really fast. :D My cute little thing.
When our turn came, we went in. As I was talking to doctor, Jasmine was quietly sitting on the chair, flipping through the brochures and calendar.
Doctor pass her a small pad and a pen, and she did her "writing". Then we scan... and saw 老二 kicking and swimming! :D He/she was 4cm long and everything looks fine. :) Bleeding does not come from baby sag but part of my uterus wall. We are not that worried so there's no need to take duphaston. :)
23-24th May weekend, I felt so weak and ill.. I had trouble sleeping on Saturday night. I had mild migraine, blocked nose few rounds throughout the night, stomach packed with wind and the pressure I felt in my stomach disallowed anything to rest on it eg blanket or pillow. I was tossing left and right on my bed from 12am onwards, at about 2am.. I felt I almost could fell asleep and Jasmine suddenly cried. After I settled her back to sleep, I went back to my bed and tried to sleep all over again. After some failed efforts, I decided to try sleeping on the mattress... failed. Then I went to Anne's bed. Better, but I suddenly had nightmare so I returned to the mattress in my room...not 100% sleep but I was really very tired and the mattress was giving me butt pain. Went back to my own bed.. and I believe I only managed to really fall asleep at 4am plus... and we had to be up before 7am, in order to attend 8am service on Sunday. I was soooo..... blur... the whole morning... and felt sooo.... abnormal... :( :( :( After church, I slept from 11am to 1pm. Then again in evening from 3pm to 6pm plus. I napped more than Jasmine and literally left her to Joshua the whole day. -_-
Going out lunch and dinner was very torturing. I don't know what to expect, cold or hot. -_- And I have bad appetite. Most times I don't know what to eat... and the unhealthy food seems the most appealing eg. nuggets, maggi goreng..
25th May I took MC.. and did some spring cleaning in the house, plus catching up with blogging here. I cannot afford to be too much behind time because I need to document my Jasmine's monthly progress otherwise we will really forget. :)
4th June, my temporary manager called me at about 10pm, she's also pregnant but 1 month behind me, she told me that she is experiencing bleeding, and it's period like. I advised her not to worry much but just go to see the Gynae the next day. So she went. And by noon on 5th June (Friday) she whatsapp-ed me and said that she had just had a miscarriage. :( I was really shocked! She called me and was crying, telling me her surgery is Monday, followed by MC. I really don't know what to say, only to keep comforting her that indeed this is sad news but please ensure you take good care of yourself.....
6th June, Saturday. I have planned way earlier to do something great.... which is... to paint 2 stools & 2 shelves!! I have bought the wood paint undercoat right before GST. And then spent an hour in Ace Hardware on 3rd June trying to buy the right white paint. Long story short, after we put Jasmine to nap on Saturday and quickly started the process.
Joshua helped to scrap and sand the stools. Then sand the 2 shelves. This was first time Joshua used the sander machine which I borrowed from Yew Hing koko and he wished I had borrowed this earlier! It does its job fast with minimal use of sandpaper. So... I still dont know how much is one sander, and whether we need to invest in one. :P
Anyway, after sanding the stools and rotan shelf, we went upstairs to carry down the Gorm shelf. White shifting it down, the shelf hit the bone of my nose!! It's so painful it left a dot of blue black right in the middle! Ouch!!! Joshua!!!!!! After all the basic sanding is done, we started painting the undercoat.
Oh by the way, right after this project only I realised undercoat and primer are not the same thing. -_- I may have used the wrong paint, maybe primer would help my white stay white!! Argh. Nvm. So we painted and I needed Joshua's help with the rotan shelf because it's rounded, so tough to paint. I tried to wear scarf so I don't inhale too much of the oil paint but weather is so hot, I felt I was going to faint!!
After 1 coat of undercoat, we opened up Odorlite Icy White, because it's odourlite, the smell is not that bad so I went without the scarf. Also we were rushing to complete painting because it looks like it was going to rain!! So quickly rolled and brushed.
With Jasmine waking up from nap and Joshua taking care of her while I kept on painting. I do 2 coats of Icy White to ensure a proper coverage especially the stools. Finally finished by around 5pm... it's been a LONG DAY. In between we walk into and out with hands and legs stained with paint, I spotted some floor areas were stained with a little white. I still haven't got to scraping them off. -_- And I stained a cup drinking 100Plus as well.. because my fingers were all white. I washed my hands with Turpertine and went to bath.
We hanged out and rested in masterbedroom... until mummy & koko arrived at almost 7pm. I wished mummy came earlier to help babysit during the chaos... but we managed to pull through. :P At night, we took them to Subang Parade for dinner & shopping at Mothercare. At night, we put back the shelves and stools to their respective places. So that's a lot of standing, bending, walking and using legs & arms strength the whole day for me... so at night I finally felt the muscle aches all over my body!! I had to skip church on Sunday because I felt my body screaming for rest... so I rested the whole day like a sick person. And all the anxieties starting filling my head... have I over-exert myself on Saturday? Did I make any mistake? Is 老二ok??
Tuesday, I took MC. To rest, but I ended up spending the whole afternoon and evening in Masterbedroom tidying up our filing systems. I got more stuffs done at home compared to office, such an irony. Wednesday, at work, I had migraine suddenly during a meeting after lunch. So bad that I headed home straight at 5.30pm to sleep! Joshua had to pick Jasmine up.. and migraine was disturbing me until the next morning. 11th June, Thursday morning, we went to see Dr. Rama after dropping Jasmine off. I decided to come for check up one week earlier than scheduled because I just need to know! So, at 10.30am we finally saw Dr Rama and 老二, and it does look like 老二 is a boy. :) :) At 14 weeks, we could see the small chili, it's quite amazing and unbelievable at the same time.
We can only get further confirmation at the next check up which is 9th July. :) That aside, that evening itself I picked out gender neutral clothes from all Jasmine's old clothes. It's quite fun! And at the same time, Anne already grabbed some boy clothes & gears at the peppa pig free will charity sales in London. Hahahaha.. 老二please be a boy ya. ;) So this sort of put my anxieties to an end... sort of... because not until he is born, we never know... right?
13th and 14th June is another weekend where I walked and stood a lot. We took Jasmine to Zach Kong's pool party at USJ, followed by pool play at Court 10 and at night we went to Empire for dinner & shopping.
Sunday, church and then Ping Ping's wedding dinner.
I don't know why at that moment I felt I could stand but at night when I lie down to rest, I will feel that muscle strains on legs and back.. and regretted not sitting as much as I could. -_-
15th June, Monday, Joshua picked Jasmine from Lian and told me Lian was not feeling well. I then took off the next day just so Lian can have a good rest... so I stayed home with this cheeky girl. :)
It's very tiring especially bathing her, I had to squat and stand, squat and stand... and then change her, I had to kneel and stand, kneel and stand. -_- I told Joshua, he's up next when such emergency happens!
Next day, I went to watch Minions movie because Joshua has the premier tickets. :) Jasmine calls Bear bear once she saw Ted the bear. :)
This is our first movie after finding out about 老二. As usual Joshua holds Jasmine most of the time.
18th June, suddenly at night I felt a pull in the muscle in my buttock all the way down to my leg and I have no idea how and when it happened. So I limped... until the next day and no idea what to do to get better. -_- I started telling Jasmine that there's a baby in my stomach and asking her to gently sayang... :) :) She's still puzzled but I'm sure when baby starts moving she will understand! :D Can't wait.
Going out lunch and dinner was very torturing. I don't know what to expect, cold or hot. -_- And I have bad appetite. Most times I don't know what to eat... and the unhealthy food seems the most appealing eg. nuggets, maggi goreng..
25th May I took MC.. and did some spring cleaning in the house, plus catching up with blogging here. I cannot afford to be too much behind time because I need to document my Jasmine's monthly progress otherwise we will really forget. :)
4th June, my temporary manager called me at about 10pm, she's also pregnant but 1 month behind me, she told me that she is experiencing bleeding, and it's period like. I advised her not to worry much but just go to see the Gynae the next day. So she went. And by noon on 5th June (Friday) she whatsapp-ed me and said that she had just had a miscarriage. :( I was really shocked! She called me and was crying, telling me her surgery is Monday, followed by MC. I really don't know what to say, only to keep comforting her that indeed this is sad news but please ensure you take good care of yourself.....
6th June, Saturday. I have planned way earlier to do something great.... which is... to paint 2 stools & 2 shelves!! I have bought the wood paint undercoat right before GST. And then spent an hour in Ace Hardware on 3rd June trying to buy the right white paint. Long story short, after we put Jasmine to nap on Saturday and quickly started the process.
Joshua helped to scrap and sand the stools. Then sand the 2 shelves. This was first time Joshua used the sander machine which I borrowed from Yew Hing koko and he wished I had borrowed this earlier! It does its job fast with minimal use of sandpaper. So... I still dont know how much is one sander, and whether we need to invest in one. :P
Anyway, after sanding the stools and rotan shelf, we went upstairs to carry down the Gorm shelf. White shifting it down, the shelf hit the bone of my nose!! It's so painful it left a dot of blue black right in the middle! Ouch!!! Joshua!!!!!! After all the basic sanding is done, we started painting the undercoat.
Oh by the way, right after this project only I realised undercoat and primer are not the same thing. -_- I may have used the wrong paint, maybe primer would help my white stay white!! Argh. Nvm. So we painted and I needed Joshua's help with the rotan shelf because it's rounded, so tough to paint. I tried to wear scarf so I don't inhale too much of the oil paint but weather is so hot, I felt I was going to faint!!
After 1 coat of undercoat, we opened up Odorlite Icy White, because it's odourlite, the smell is not that bad so I went without the scarf. Also we were rushing to complete painting because it looks like it was going to rain!! So quickly rolled and brushed.
With Jasmine waking up from nap and Joshua taking care of her while I kept on painting. I do 2 coats of Icy White to ensure a proper coverage especially the stools. Finally finished by around 5pm... it's been a LONG DAY. In between we walk into and out with hands and legs stained with paint, I spotted some floor areas were stained with a little white. I still haven't got to scraping them off. -_- And I stained a cup drinking 100Plus as well.. because my fingers were all white. I washed my hands with Turpertine and went to bath.
We hanged out and rested in masterbedroom... until mummy & koko arrived at almost 7pm. I wished mummy came earlier to help babysit during the chaos... but we managed to pull through. :P At night, we took them to Subang Parade for dinner & shopping at Mothercare. At night, we put back the shelves and stools to their respective places. So that's a lot of standing, bending, walking and using legs & arms strength the whole day for me... so at night I finally felt the muscle aches all over my body!! I had to skip church on Sunday because I felt my body screaming for rest... so I rested the whole day like a sick person. And all the anxieties starting filling my head... have I over-exert myself on Saturday? Did I make any mistake? Is 老二ok??
Tuesday, I took MC. To rest, but I ended up spending the whole afternoon and evening in Masterbedroom tidying up our filing systems. I got more stuffs done at home compared to office, such an irony. Wednesday, at work, I had migraine suddenly during a meeting after lunch. So bad that I headed home straight at 5.30pm to sleep! Joshua had to pick Jasmine up.. and migraine was disturbing me until the next morning. 11th June, Thursday morning, we went to see Dr. Rama after dropping Jasmine off. I decided to come for check up one week earlier than scheduled because I just need to know! So, at 10.30am we finally saw Dr Rama and 老二, and it does look like 老二 is a boy. :) :) At 14 weeks, we could see the small chili, it's quite amazing and unbelievable at the same time.
We can only get further confirmation at the next check up which is 9th July. :) That aside, that evening itself I picked out gender neutral clothes from all Jasmine's old clothes. It's quite fun! And at the same time, Anne already grabbed some boy clothes & gears at the peppa pig free will charity sales in London. Hahahaha.. 老二please be a boy ya. ;) So this sort of put my anxieties to an end... sort of... because not until he is born, we never know... right?
13th and 14th June is another weekend where I walked and stood a lot. We took Jasmine to Zach Kong's pool party at USJ, followed by pool play at Court 10 and at night we went to Empire for dinner & shopping.
I don't know why at that moment I felt I could stand but at night when I lie down to rest, I will feel that muscle strains on legs and back.. and regretted not sitting as much as I could. -_-
15th June, Monday, Joshua picked Jasmine from Lian and told me Lian was not feeling well. I then took off the next day just so Lian can have a good rest... so I stayed home with this cheeky girl. :)
It's very tiring especially bathing her, I had to squat and stand, squat and stand... and then change her, I had to kneel and stand, kneel and stand. -_- I told Joshua, he's up next when such emergency happens!
Next day, I went to watch Minions movie because Joshua has the premier tickets. :) Jasmine calls Bear bear once she saw Ted the bear. :)
This is our first movie after finding out about 老二. As usual Joshua holds Jasmine most of the time.
18th June, suddenly at night I felt a pull in the muscle in my buttock all the way down to my leg and I have no idea how and when it happened. So I limped... until the next day and no idea what to do to get better. -_- I started telling Jasmine that there's a baby in my stomach and asking her to gently sayang... :) :) She's still puzzled but I'm sure when baby starts moving she will understand! :D Can't wait.
Whenever Jasmine creates this kind of mess, I try to get Joshua to clear it because, if I do it, I bend and squat a lot and ended up with backaches. -_-
21st June, after a tiring Sunday going in with Jasmine to Acts Kids, we went to the Kota Kemuning Park.
I feel bad I had to sit aside while Joshua brought Jasmine walk around the park.... I had to rest my legs... and planning to sleep early that night. It was true, the whole before sleep routine was carried out by Joshua, while I went to bed straight away..... zzz...
Slowly... slowly... I realised the first trimester symptoms are finally saying bye bye. :) Am glad I could move about without feeling hot or cold or with cold sweats, with no buttock muscle aches, no sudden nauseous attacks. :D But the tired factor is still there and I believe is because I have to take care of Jasmine at the same time. :)
29th June, I went to Bentong with colleagues, formally for plant visit, informally for durians. :D
The car rides were bumpy and I did some work in the car as well. Then at the factory, we went for simple tour where it requires me to walk under hot sun, up and down the stairs, sitting on a very low sofa bench etc...
After lunch, we stopped at this durian stall. There are seats but we stood 95% of the time choosing durian, eating and talking...
I didn't realise how tired I was until I got home! Lessons learnt, I must sit as much as I can!
That night itself I felt strain in my bump and I saw some blood when I wipe. I suspect that is bleeding from my anus when I push out hard stools. But it was there for about 2 days, and once even mix with my green discharge. I got worried and suggested to Joshua, to see doctor a week earlier i.e. 2nd July. So we went.
Praise God everything was fine at the 2nd July check up! :D And once again, we saw the kukujiao! Yeay... we are having a baby boy. :) :) Praying for a healthy baby boy! Jasmine also is learning that the baby in my stomach is her 弟弟. :)
Last but not least, our weekly bump photos. :) We did forget to take certain weeks though... esp. when I was mostly sick.. haha...
Here's me at 11+ weeks.
And at week 13+.
At week 15+.
At week 16+.
Week 17+ :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment