Week 34 - 27th October 2015
Week 35 - 3rd November 2015
Was supposed to see Dr Rama on 22nd October but he was not well so the clinic called to change appointment either to Saturday or following Thursday. We have a wedding to attend on the Saturday so we decided to just delay the appointment by one week. We are already on the bi-weekly gynae visit, but this delay has caused a 3 weeks gap from the previous appointment.
Speaking about the wedding, on 24th (Saturday) I wore Shin Wee's Asos dress to the morning ceremony and then the white dress bought by my mum to the night dinner. The lighting was bad at both wedding locations so the photos taken with phone didn't come out well. I received so much compliments from my friend Salby (she's always generous with compliments) about my dressing during pregnancy. She said I am a very good looking pregnant mama. :D Thanksssss Sal!!! She even said when she's pregnant with second one, she would love to borrow my clothes. I told her most of my nice dresses are borrowed from friend, but I do have some of my own, which I will not doubt to lend to her! Sharing is fun! I have been also wondering, why the mothers in church never offer to borrow pregnant clothes, they only offer baby clothes..... so if it takes one person i.e. me to start the trend, let it be! :)
Here's Shin Wee's Asos dress... so so so nice...
I really love it!
It is a little bit transparent both top and bottom. Therefore the cardi and then a skin colour petty coat right under it. :D
Here's me and my rainbow girl at the wedding. :)
And our hero.
This is us again at night! Both Jasmine and mummy were wearing white dresses.
We even both carried brown handbag! :D It was Jasmine's first time rocking out a brown bag.
On 28th, finally paid RM1000 deposit for confinement food delivery service, after considering for almost 2 weeks. Out of the 3 options I found online, CCM was the only option that could service us. Also then within same week bought 2 water bottles for the red dates drink. I finally broke the news to mummy few days later, to my surprise, she was not surprise. She was fine and happy to just cook the supplementary food. :D
On 29th, went to see Dr Rama. Jasper is doing great, weighing approximately 2.5kg. Dr Rama advised me to start using baby oil to massage the part where Jasper will come out from. I am supposed to be doing this everyday before bath so the tear will not be too bad. Buttttt... I am so lazy to do it. I usually rushes in and out of shower so weeks has passed and I only did it once.
On 31st, the annoying haze looks like is finally over. I initiated a swim outing at Adeline's home in Almeera Residence near Atria. There were quite a few of us after we confirmed the time & place. Thankful for a photo taken for memory. :) The towel was on my lap because a kid splashed water towards me earlier.
Jasper is kicking up a storm and I am glad I could capture a video of him moving. It is not the best.. but at least we got a clip! Joshua witnessed the whole action too. Praying that I will be able to capture an even better video for memories. :)
Stretch marks are showing more and more evidently.
And sometimes I forgot that I have a belly button. Hahaha...
But according to Joshua, is still better than the last time. The bio oil does help but not 100% for me. Could be because I had old stretch marks already? No one will know. As the belly stretches, other than feeling my dresses tighter and tigher, lesser and lesser clothes choices, I too at times feel my belly itchy. I tried not to scratch too hard...
One more difference this time compared to the last pregnancy, when I drive, I cannot have the seat belt below my belly, I prefer it above. It must be due to the shape of the belly this time, it is much more focused on the front. And when I speak on the phone with mummy while I drive, I will put my phone between my belly and the seat belt. :D It does have one convenience.
One of these days I must take out photos taken last pregnancy to compare with this time's photos. The shape of the bump is really different!
One major problem and could be the most disgusting after the constipation (dig out with finger) situations, would be my smelly panties!! First of all, I get yellow / green discharge everyday and quite a lot... sometimes it felt like having period without wearing a pad. I have to always used toilet paper to wipe them off my already moldy panties. I don't even consider using panty liners mainly due to the lazy factor and also I plan to throw this batch of panties away after delivery. Anyway the discharge smells bad. Second of all, I sweat easily in 3rd trimester. When the weather is hot, even in air con room I can still sweat or feel suffocated. The first place to accumulate sweat will be my panties again, because it is the enclosed area i.e. covered by the bump = baby Jasper. Third of all, I am losing bladder control. Especially when I sneeze, some urine will blurt out - sometimes can be A LOT. Once I felt the urine roll down my thigh to my knee area. Sigh. So conclusion, wet and smelly and unventilated. I hate going to the toilet because I have to deal with wet and smelly panties. I pity Jasmine the most, because of her height. Whenever she sees me at Lian's, she run towards me and hug my legs, burying her little face near my panty, right below baby Jasper. So she's the only one who has to deal with the direct bad odor of me on a daily basis. Sorry girl!
Annoying part is when my belly gets itchier and itchier, which I don't think it was the case the last time. I scratched even during sleep. I would ask for the Vizomet cream to apply at 2am and try to sleep while forcing myself not to scratch further. I did it so often that Jasmine also helped me to scratch.
I feel huge and heavy, and it is so tough when I had to squat down and get up again. Or just kneeling down. Equally tough. Now when I bath, when I look down I can only see my belly. Can't see my legs and anything below the belly.
November 2nd, we were at Subang Parade and Joshua was in middle of applying for a Citibank credit card. I had to entertain Jasmine, who was bored watching peppa pig videos on the stroller. I had to carry her just so she doesn't wander off too far away. It's tiring even if it's just a short while!
Other to do non-related to Jasper but good to settle before his arrival :-
(1) Print 25 4R photos with Groupon voucher - not due till Feb 2016...
(2) Photobook 2015 until August - done! Working on September and maybe even October!
Me at week 34 on October 25th
Me at week 34 on November 1st
Week 35 - 3rd November 2015
Was supposed to see Dr Rama on 22nd October but he was not well so the clinic called to change appointment either to Saturday or following Thursday. We have a wedding to attend on the Saturday so we decided to just delay the appointment by one week. We are already on the bi-weekly gynae visit, but this delay has caused a 3 weeks gap from the previous appointment.
Speaking about the wedding, on 24th (Saturday) I wore Shin Wee's Asos dress to the morning ceremony and then the white dress bought by my mum to the night dinner. The lighting was bad at both wedding locations so the photos taken with phone didn't come out well. I received so much compliments from my friend Salby (she's always generous with compliments) about my dressing during pregnancy. She said I am a very good looking pregnant mama. :D Thanksssss Sal!!! She even said when she's pregnant with second one, she would love to borrow my clothes. I told her most of my nice dresses are borrowed from friend, but I do have some of my own, which I will not doubt to lend to her! Sharing is fun! I have been also wondering, why the mothers in church never offer to borrow pregnant clothes, they only offer baby clothes..... so if it takes one person i.e. me to start the trend, let it be! :)
Here's Shin Wee's Asos dress... so so so nice...
I really love it!
It is a little bit transparent both top and bottom. Therefore the cardi and then a skin colour petty coat right under it. :D
Here's me and my rainbow girl at the wedding. :)
And our hero.
This is us again at night! Both Jasmine and mummy were wearing white dresses.
We even both carried brown handbag! :D It was Jasmine's first time rocking out a brown bag.
Joshua is cooks on weekends and I did the washing after meals. Sometimes even standing to finish up the dishes is quite a challenging chore. I would feel both legs sore and my back start to ache from bending down too much. And it's bad when my t-shirt is too short, where I would accidentally wet my belly.
This was me looking out at the rain... by all means try to avoid sitting on the floor.On 29th, went to see Dr Rama. Jasper is doing great, weighing approximately 2.5kg. Dr Rama advised me to start using baby oil to massage the part where Jasper will come out from. I am supposed to be doing this everyday before bath so the tear will not be too bad. Buttttt... I am so lazy to do it. I usually rushes in and out of shower so weeks has passed and I only did it once.
On 31st, the annoying haze looks like is finally over. I initiated a swim outing at Adeline's home in Almeera Residence near Atria. There were quite a few of us after we confirmed the time & place. Thankful for a photo taken for memory. :) The towel was on my lap because a kid splashed water towards me earlier.
Jasper is kicking up a storm and I am glad I could capture a video of him moving. It is not the best.. but at least we got a clip! Joshua witnessed the whole action too. Praying that I will be able to capture an even better video for memories. :)
And sometimes I forgot that I have a belly button. Hahaha...
One more difference this time compared to the last pregnancy, when I drive, I cannot have the seat belt below my belly, I prefer it above. It must be due to the shape of the belly this time, it is much more focused on the front. And when I speak on the phone with mummy while I drive, I will put my phone between my belly and the seat belt. :D It does have one convenience.
One of these days I must take out photos taken last pregnancy to compare with this time's photos. The shape of the bump is really different!
One major problem and could be the most disgusting after the constipation (dig out with finger) situations, would be my smelly panties!! First of all, I get yellow / green discharge everyday and quite a lot... sometimes it felt like having period without wearing a pad. I have to always used toilet paper to wipe them off my already moldy panties. I don't even consider using panty liners mainly due to the lazy factor and also I plan to throw this batch of panties away after delivery. Anyway the discharge smells bad. Second of all, I sweat easily in 3rd trimester. When the weather is hot, even in air con room I can still sweat or feel suffocated. The first place to accumulate sweat will be my panties again, because it is the enclosed area i.e. covered by the bump = baby Jasper. Third of all, I am losing bladder control. Especially when I sneeze, some urine will blurt out - sometimes can be A LOT. Once I felt the urine roll down my thigh to my knee area. Sigh. So conclusion, wet and smelly and unventilated. I hate going to the toilet because I have to deal with wet and smelly panties. I pity Jasmine the most, because of her height. Whenever she sees me at Lian's, she run towards me and hug my legs, burying her little face near my panty, right below baby Jasper. So she's the only one who has to deal with the direct bad odor of me on a daily basis. Sorry girl!
Annoying part is when my belly gets itchier and itchier, which I don't think it was the case the last time. I scratched even during sleep. I would ask for the Vizomet cream to apply at 2am and try to sleep while forcing myself not to scratch further. I did it so often that Jasmine also helped me to scratch.
I feel huge and heavy, and it is so tough when I had to squat down and get up again. Or just kneeling down. Equally tough. Now when I bath, when I look down I can only see my belly. Can't see my legs and anything below the belly.
November 2nd, we were at Subang Parade and Joshua was in middle of applying for a Citibank credit card. I had to entertain Jasmine, who was bored watching peppa pig videos on the stroller. I had to carry her just so she doesn't wander off too far away. It's tiring even if it's just a short while!
(1) Print 25 4R photos with Groupon voucher - not due till Feb 2016...
(2) Photobook 2015 until August - done! Working on September and maybe even October!
Me at week 34 on October 25th
Me at week 34 on November 1st







No comments:
Post a Comment