Friday, January 1, 2021

Mini Milestones : Jasper's 59th month (Jasmine 86th)

 October 2020

We are glad to be able to be back in Muar. And cycling around the kampung with both kids on the bikes. 



Play some dress up in the living room. Jolene has countless toys for them to play. 



Jasper started to enjoy sleeping on this little sofa which he previously dislike. In the past few trips I had to sleep here because both kids didn't want to sleep here. Now it's much better for me that Jasper likes to be in this corner. 




Back in Subang Jaya. All the kids' ideas to use umbrella to block the splashing water. 







Took back all these "treasures" from Muar and decided to sell. These things was in the small room and because they had plan to convert the room into Jolene's room, so I had to clear the room as much as possible. I push the book shelf that kept all our photo albums into the big room. And these treasures, were all load into Serena.. to be sold. I had contacted Mr Khoo to come for assessment of value. 
He's a pretty nice guy, he told us how much value and some that he say better for us to keep for the kids. Example stamps he said it is educational for kids, and some old coins & old notes, which we did keep some. We managed to sell most of these things for more than RM2000 !! Not bad! It's not extremely a lot but we are thankful we made some space in the house and made some cash too. 

Jasper still looking for elbows. 

Tie hair in the morning before sending to school. I asked her many times whether I can cut her hair short but she said no... i want to keep my precious hair.. 
Photo taken at Summer Academy before the lockdown. 

Working at home... sometimes even during dinner time I still continue to reply emails. 
Probably the last homes we have at our house this year. 


And then the school closed again. -_- It's so frustrating!

Online classes again.




I tried to do some painting with them on weekend. 






Trying to set some routine at home... this is Jasper's nap time, where I told them to do Hidden Pictures if they don't feel like sleeping yet.

Jasmine will attend her online class here in the kitchen because Jasper will be having class at the same time outside in the dining table or living room. 

Hair cut. :) 


Once in a while he helps to do some washing. 
Reading time. :) I wish they do this more!


Jasmine likes to set up pretend shop, like what she saw at "Little Big Toys" youtube channel. 

He likes to do this to annoy me!

They set this up outside, all by themselves, except for the pool.
This picture is taken by Jasper. He is starting to use our phones to snap photos. Like one same scene can be taken 20 times or more. 

Again!! He does this to annoy us. -_-

My biggest struggle of having them home all day is the toy mess. They keep doing this sort of set up including using things from the kitchen. And they will feel very sad when I said it's time for cleaning up. :( 





He still look for knee also. 
The signature tail. :) 



We tried to bring charades back but this time we were not as consistent as before. 
He sometimes just sit on my place for his class. 
Ok dress up as monkey is much better than Elsa.





They told us that the small pool is too shallow for them.. so we bought this one for RM90+. Not a bad deal. 
That's how deep it is. 

End of October, it's Halloween. Jasper was supposed to dress up and send a photo to the school. While Jasmine is taking her nap... he had a go with dress up. 
This one here looks scary and lame at the same time!

Ok this one is plain confusing. Haha. 


We are finally ready to fill the pool with water!

Jasper is still afraid of water, the whole time in the pool he keeps standing. He doesn't sit or put his head into the water. 

Lets hope as he grow up he will overcome this fear! :) 

No comments: