Ok so we didn't think we will have 3rd kid, until we met with Pastor Alex and Wern Lu in March. It was so random for we have not kept in touch for 10 years but because she bought Kissy bra from me and I also ordered Norwex from her. One day she was giving away a pair of roller blades and I said I want, she said come over for lunch. So we did. Cut long story short, they shared that their youngest daughter Jessa was the best thing ever as the happiness level in their house increased. So it opened our mind although we are both so tired thinking about it. We discussed and discussed then on 21st march 2021, Joshua said ok la he said if God allows he won't mind to have a 3rd baby. The only thing holding me back is my hair. I don't have much left honestly...
So we left it at there and we took things slowly. We were not diligent as last time because of half hearted? As I was clearly not really willing to put my self esteem at risk. Well, for me if God's plan is for us to have 3 kids, he will give me enough hair to sustain my self esteem.
On May 2nd, I was 3 days late. A little bit of pink discharge and I could feel random mild cramps. I went to Subang Parade SSF to buy some baskets and also bought the cheapest RM5 pregnancy test kit. I didn't tell anyone other than Julia. Negative, ok false alarm. Business as usual, period eventually came and was so unusual. Because the next period came 1 week early i.e. end of May I was ultra confuse of my own cycle.
So when I missed my period that was supposed to come on 21st June, I was confused again. Is my period irregular now? Am I getting too old? So stomach discomfort and breast soreness one night, I went to sleep with it and next day I felt fit like a horse. I think maybe I am not pregnant, the period must be irregular. So I went on usual, doing this and that. Of course I told Joshua and then I said I think it's not la. But the truth is I really am worried for my hair!!
So you see, when I start to see even more (already a lot before this) hair drops during shower and after shower... I grow more and more confused. I went online to read about no period but not pregnant, and there are suggestions that I may be going through early menopause. Oh no!!!!! So I booked appointment with Dr Siti Zaliha at SJMC. First thing I told her was my period cycles, she said the 2 periods that came in Beginning and End of May seemed to be normal still although not normal for me. Then I said I am not pregnant because I don't feel pregnant. She said the possibility is still there. And was going to do a papsmear on me. I asked her whether she should do ultrasound scan first? She said is different procedure... while she attempt to do papsmear she said there's polyps she removed it on the spot. Okay. I felt stinging pain. And then she did a scope scan from below because I didn't have enough water in my belly for the ultrasound scan to be clear. And then we saw the pregnancy sag.
Hmmm... the doctor quickly point out to be the polyps she remove was on the other side. Had it been nearby would she have removed the wrong thing I wonder?? Anyway, I am almost 5 weeks pregnant. Can't believe it, again, God gave us a baby in 3 months time. He is really using the number 3 for us very prominently. I snapped photo and sent to Joshua. Then he came to pick me up and we are happy la. Just praying that my hair will get better. Gynae said she can't do anything to help me with my hair. Arghhh lousy!!! all gynaes say the same. Dr Siti even said she will send me to do a urine test to confirm pregnancy, I declined. I said I can easily do it at home as it's a messy test.. but I didn't do it. I don't think we need to do it after seeing the pregnancy sag in the ultrasound scan. So this is my only pregnancy where I don't need to see the double lines on the test.
I called mummy while waiting for Joshua and she was very happy. She said Hah! Hah! Hah!! And assured me there are many baby things in Muar that I can inherit, baby clothes, bottle steriliser, bouncer etc. I am thankful!
When I reach home, I told the kids and they are so happy too! (we have asked them before of the possibility and they said YES)
Jasmine said she thought I am too old to have another baby. She is still soaking in the fact. She said Julia if a girl and Joey if a boy. Veto-ed.
Jasper said I need to buy a baby cot and he say can put at where the piano is. He is a planner!
So I don't feel any morning sickness, until 1 week later. Oh dear.. feeling bloated until sometimes my stomach feels unsettling & cramping, keep on trying to burp out gas, feeling of fatigue, sleepy, backache, feeling ugly and bitter taste in the mouth, it's annoying! Feeling cold under fan and feeling hot if switch off the fan. When will this end?? And I feel so tired till I haven't start taking the weekly white dress photo. Also because I feel my stomach is too bloated to look like I am in early pregnancy. Also I stopped drinking coffee because I find the taste in my mouth very disgusting. So I have tried to eat suan mei but only lasted a week then it became yucks. I eat hazelnut chocolates and drink ribena! Ribena is good. ;) Maggi mee chicken flavour is also good but I try not to eat too much, so far only ate once la.
Pants are getting so tight and uncomfortable, I quickly ordered 2 rubber waist pants from Zalora and thankfully delivered within 2 days. Not going to wear any other pants for now. Oh dear. My hair is still falling and looking so bare... I kept seeing my scalp from front view, it's so bad now. Please please please hair stop dropping....
My AZ vaccination supposed to be on 23rd July, gynae said for me to visit her again on 16th July, if pregnancy progresses well, I can proceed to cancel the vaccination appointment. The safest for me to receive the vaccine is September. Oh kay...... not very good timing, but must believe God's timing is always perfect.
Doctor didn't tell me my EDD but based on baby centrer app, should be February 2022. Not sure which day of February but will be asking Dr Siti on 22nd July (I delayed for 2 reasons, lazy to go out so frequent with 13k cases 5k alone in Selangor and also prefer to hear heartbeat at 7+weeks).
This time I am certain I want a proper rest for self care to recover to the maximum I am able to. So I started to do research on confinement centre, aiming to spend all in RM10k. Based on research we can find RM9k too but then this particular one that offers RM10k can do daily bengkung wrap. I want that and that one definitely only can be done at confinement centre. Will be at Puchong.
At around 13th July when I went to pee found some period like blood. It went on for a day and after that became pink tinted discharge. It was worrying at first but thankfully the bleeding stopped. At first might want to go and see the gynae earlier than initial appointment which is 16th July, but as it stopped I pushed the appointment to 22nd.
Don't know what name to name... we don't have any choices for names starting with "Jas", God please give us some ideas. Not sure is boy or girl. Jasper is hoping for a boy and Jasmine also hopes for a boy. Haha. Funny kids, but they will be such good siblings. They are very certain they will help to take care of the baby. Jasper the planner said he won't be able to help if he's in school. Haha. One midnight as usual Jasper came over and asked for water, he also went to pee (asked for lights to be switched off), then he lao sai, I had to help him wipe clean etc. Then back on the bed, he said to me next time when baby is here I have to wake up for baby. He said with a smile I need to get a baby cot and put somewhere in the room. I asked him if he will help, he said ok but daddy need to show him how to make milk first. Oh! and mummy you must buy milk bottle. Do you think the people who make the milk bottle is so creative? For baby to bite and then got milk. Why baby cannot drink from cup? I said baby dont know, they need to slowly learn. Then he asked me if milk bottle have hole? how come the milk can come out, I said yes a very small hole. :) I like his thinking process even at midnight!!
16th July Joshua helped me to pick up a free pregnancy U shape pillow from someone at USJ3. I put it under the sun without the cover and throw the sheet into the washing machine. Started using it on Sunday night... still need to adjust or get use to it.... I never used it before and thought it's worth a try since it's free. It's quite bulky though.
17th July, I felt the need to eat maggi cup tom yam and it was good. Ate it just before dinner, random timing. But good. Helps to keep the bitter taste in my mouth away.
18th July, before lunch I thought I want to eat the tom yam again but I tried to control because eating too much of it is not good. So we ordered tom yam soup from thai2eat I boiled maggi noodles and eat with it. Quite nice but after that I felt sleepy! I went to sleep for half hour.. and still feel tired & sleepy.. decided to give coffee another try!!! Maybe because I haven't have caffeine in my system for 2 weeks is making my efficiency level so low.... thought of ordering starbucks ice latter but it's so expensive might as well just make the Gold Blend latte add ice. I did and drank it with a straw, not bad!! Instantly I felt more awake, heart beating fast so I ate about 10 hazelnut chocolates to slow down my heartbeat. Mmm.. I think I found a way to feel better now. Phew!! Hopefully the next 5 weeks will be easier with caffeine back.
Will update this again until week 8 where I can have my first white dress photo taken and also progress report from Dr Siti, which is just 3 days away. :)
22nd July, alone at the SJMC waiting for Dr Siti, tired. Wearing glasses and double masks. Thinking I must find the strength to put on my stretchy white pregnancy weekly photo dress when I get home later.
1st August 2021, week 10
Then mummy sent me a big bag full of maternity blouses. So so so many and I only kept 1. This one.
Didn't keep this.
Didn't keep these, all are too expensive and looking at MCO, we are just at home so I don't need that many go out clothes.
Hair still falling, sigh.
Everything is ok. Doctor told me to take the blood test for down syndrome test. I refused to do it that day. Really lazy and I am not vaccinated so I don't feel comfortable going to another part of the hospital. Plus I am having something injected into my body next day so I don't feel right having blood extracted from my body la.
So many stations to wait and wait and wait. Very inefficient!
This is station 2.
Station 3. We thought on stage is the vaccination but it's yet another form fill up and then we have to walk across the hall again to Station 4.
Stuck at this hall for about an hour long. Hardly moved.
Finally back home and vaccinated 1st dose. Not quite happy but remain thankful.
Jasper is so funny in this series of photos right. Haha. And Jasmine was wearing uniform because they celebrated merdeka by wearing uniform to attend online class.
That's how we ended our 1st trimester. Low key, low profile, just hoping hair fall can stop.... and hoping this is already the worse of this whole journey.
















































No comments:
Post a Comment