Friday, January 21, 2022

Mini Milestones : Jasper's 72nd month (Jasmine's 99th month)

November 2021

First time going to Dr Rama for this pregnancy. 

Look like Jasper? 
Me trying to describe to them how people asked for help when they are trapped in snow mountain and how the helicopter can be deployed for rescue missions. 
Wearing Myobrace. 
Jasper has been making sure I am wearing pants when he sees me in dresses. 
When I said yes, he say yay mummy's wearing pants. 
I asked him is it he worry that my stomach will drop, he say yes. :) 

A meal out with daddy for their special quality time together. Joshua is supposed to do this every week but he's only done ONCE and that's it. No consistency!!

It's Deepavali holiday and we decided to check out the waterfall! Kanching waterfall.
We hiked to Level 4, quite easy because of the concrete steps. 


There's these seats we can plant ourselves at to finish off our McD coffee and breakfast buns and potato chips. 

Then Joshua took all of them down to the lower stream. Jasmine were bothered by the "sand" so she stayed with me up here.. 
We dropped our pail into the waterfall and Joshua had to go fetch it. 

This is the view from downstream and apparently while I was talking to Jasmine about waterfall being called Air Terjun in malay... Joshua, Jasper & Anne saw a group of monkeys ambushed us from behind. They tried to scream at us to warn me but the waterfall was so loud we heard nothing. Next thing I know the monkeys came from behind us and took away our potato chips and Jasper's half finish bun! I was shocked and carrried Jasmine to the front row immediately. Jasmine still have to cry and I scolded her because I was already holding her - why still need to cry?? I don't understand!!! 
Joshua came up with rocks to throw at the monkeys who were happily eating our potato chips. 
Then Anne and Jasper came up, Anne was laughing so hard telling how Jasper freaked out at the monkey scene! The little boy said "we shouldn't have come here! It's wrong to come we need to go now" while packing up all the toys we've brought into the bag. :D He's such a funny boy! That's how he react when he panics, he react with actions to flee from the scene. Jasmine? CRY. They are so different. 

Anyway we told them is fine, the monkey didn't take everything (we still have other snacks) and they definitely didn't hurt any of us. In fact quite a fun experience isn't it? So lets continue to have fun. I moved everything to downstream and encouraged Jasmine to play at the stream also lo. 

Jasper is very light footed here, he moved about quite steadily and completely enjoyed his time here. 
Suspect being over-ly conscious of the sand, Jasmine fell and busted her knee.... 
While this one here just plays freely with whatever toys they've packed along. 


But slowly Jasmine also learnt to let go, forget the pain on her knee and also enjoyed the water play, though obviously she doesn't take off her slippers still. 




They played pretend cooking and serving us. 



Can;t avoid slipper rocks and Jasper did slip a bit and wet his t-shirt. No problem because we brought extra clothes! :) :)  T-shirt, pants and underwear. All got. I feel so prepared that day and feels good haha. 
We arrived at 8am and played till 10.30am? It was already quite hot so we decided it's time to go. Crowd is also building up. 
Went to F4 for lunch and Jasper was dozing off while eating. He's used up lots of energy at the waterfall hahaha. 

He climbs up the door frames and started to teach Jasmine the right way to do this. That's my big foot boy. I like that they are able to do all these physical stunts. It's important to be agile, flexible, steady and all that. :) 




Jasmine couldn't do at first but eventually also managed to do it. 




Cool right my kids!! 


Holiday, I got them to do some work while I am working. 

Always get them to take white dress photo with me :) 



We haven't been out roller blading and it used to be our weekend activity before the stupid lockdown!! Good that they could still do this although they needed sometime to be back at the speed. 


Set up Christmas tree in November yay!! And it's a new 6 feet tree!! 




Decided it's time to upgrade finally. RM230 if not wrong, I bought from carousell. 






It doens't look like the normal triangle tree... I need to learn how to set it up nicely, definitely need bigger ornaments to fill it up. Shall keep doing better and better. 
Ribbon put up by Jasmine. 
My baby's tail, just few more months left... I need to cut it already... Sad.
Packing bag to go to Acaredemy. 


On group A group B rotation, so afternoon send to Acaredemy with laptop to finish off homework.


We made another trip back to Muar, because koko & Evelyn had to go to JB to settle maid's visa. So we came back to help mummy with Jolene. 



We decided this time we will take the kids to office because they miss hanging out here.




 That's Jasper looking at the CCTV. 

Jasmine likes to make drinks here at the back. 

We bought the chicken rice balls to eat here. I miss that chicken rice balls. 



They enjoy doing drawing at Ah Ma's table. 



Windy day in Muar. I tried to get the key uncle to help me punch hole in my Coach bag to shorten the shoulder strap but nope the aunty say her clip is getting blunt so she can't do for me. Sigh. 


Then we went to Wetex , aiming to go to Bata to buy shoes for school use. Too early? But I like to be ready, settle as much things as possible. 

Jasmine requested for high heels, no!! rejected. I only agreed to buying the high heels slippers, just a little big high heel. So much things happened at Bata, end up buying both kids same black shoes for school, only Jasper's shoes is 2 sizes bigger than Jasmine!! Can't believe it. 
And then bought black socks too. Jasper got a pair of iron man slippers as well.

Then we had some Baskin Robbin ice cream. I was having a bit of running nose, suspect triggered by dust in office. 

And took the kids to shop for snacks here... while I went around on my own to buy some hair bands and black hair ties for Jasmine. 


Tanjong. Yes we went to Tanjung finally. Although we don't play much like the bubbles and now still dont have the rental toy cars yet. There are some malay kids playing the bubbles which I let the kids pop it from a reasonable distance. 

Back in Muar house. 
They love to sleep here on the air mattress, but Jasper will still come over to my side. 

Back at school for few more days before holiday officially starts. 
I think there was a telematch competition where Jasmine won Bronze medal! 


I tried to different hair style for her. :) Uniform is definitely getting tight and short. Unmatching belt going on for 2 years and I am determined to buy those with the belt sewn to the dress. 



Weekend breakfast :) where all of us still in pajamas. Lazy Saturdays hehe. 




New outfit specially ordered from Zalora, to be worn for graduation video. I took ideas from Bowerpower to see how she dresses her boys. Striped long sleeve t-shirt. 
Jasmine is holding ngaku. I ordered 4 tubs and we both ate like piranhas. 

Look at Jasper!! I just came out of toilet before this photo you know. 

Jolene is here for Sunway Lagoon trip and I made all 3 sit down to read. 
Have to take a photo of the timetable to help Jasmine dial in to her classes while she playing at Sunway Lagoon. 
First agenda is lunch at F4.
I am wearing the free clothes gotten from Beli Nothing. After this trip I've passed this denim dress to Julia as I figured she need it more. 


Checking in at the hotel!
Waited quite a bit... 
Here's mummy's room!!!! I love the room layout a lot!!  And hey that's my great idea to bring the tent along and we managed to fit it next to the bed. Anne didn't believe me at first. I was learning from past trip where I got very annoyed to see kids playing everywhere all over the hotel floor and leaving toys everywhere as well. I had hope the tent can help contain those mess a bit. 
One rainy day to Lick hung I let Jasmine wear this checkered top to keep warm and she immediately liked it. 

Before heading out we inflated the mattress. 


Brought air mattress in case the bed is not big enough, which actually is big enough. So this mattress became another fun activity. 



Out to the mall, yes we took the stroller along. This was from Jade & Daniel. We brought it so that we can use it to help us carry all our shoppings!! Also lesson learnt from last trip, we had too much to carry. Was supposed to play bowling but it was too crowded so no bowling. 



Here's us at Toyrus. Mummy got them to write shopping list (which I felt was not realistic because the list is not guaranteed fulfilled by what they see hereee... anyway). They spend solid amount of time picking out 2 toys each. About RM120+ per toy. 





I was wearing my new white shoes bought from Bata, same as Anne but it gave me a very big shoe bite that I found it hard to walk in Toyrus. I found a spot to sit down to wait for Jasper's fnal toy pick here. He eventually picked an orange sword. 



We waited for mummy & Anne who went to Marks & Spencer. 
Stopped for ice cream!! Mummy was a bit tired and I also needed some rest. 


After that was Kaison. :) 

We had dinner at Village Roast Duck. And then we ladies had a mission to buy a new luggage bag for mummy because her Ted Baker one its handle was cracking into pieces. So we went around browsing bags while Joshua took the 3 kids to play some rides. 








And then back in hotel room. 
Allowed them to only open 1 out of the 2 toys they bought. The other one to be kept till Christmas. They have to make a choice which to open hehe. 
And look at this fun corner they played their new toys in, this hotel design is quite interesting to have this little cosy corner. 

Task Master. He picked this out of all the other super hero choices. No spiderman no iron man, he just wants this. 





Good night. 

Good morning, on our way to breakfast buffet. 



And then enter Sunway Lagoon. 


I just carried everything and dialed in to Jasmine's online classes. 








Lunch at Mary Brown's. Mummy came with us!! She's wonderful isn't she? 






Took the train to Niclelodeon. 














We went to the animal show! Anne knows the time and had reminded us to rush for it. Jasper noticed it and asked me how come we know there's an animal show. This boy is observant and notices such things. :) 









Took a group photo. 





Then birds feeding time. Jasper is obviously not a fan. 



We made some stops to see some animals. By now we were all feeling tired and very hot. Mummy went back to hotel to rest first. 

Kids got ice cream and went on the merry go round.. 

And then back into the mall, buying milk tea and ice blended coffee for mummy. 

We all took a nap and then out again for Japanese dinner where we celebrated mine and Jasper's birthday with 2 slices of crepe cakes. :) Jasper said "Crepe cake again???" We've just ordered 2 crepe cakes to indulge at home without any reason, just cos we like hehehe. 

We ordered sushi on fire where they burnt the salmon in front of Jasper and towards the end he started to scream "Please can you stop it?!" 


After dinner where the kids went to Family Mart to buy packet milk and snacks. 



Regrouped at Ah Ma's room to catch up and play. The kids play in the tent where Ah Ma pretend to be monster to catch up. :)


Next day, check out. Ah Ma going back to Muar. 



On our way home, Jasper said he hurt himself a bit while playing at Sunway Lagoon. 
Me and Anne went to Ikea to buy things for her house!


Here's a bit of back to reality. 

Jasmine used her new toys for her Barbie Doll City. 





Feed tortoise at KK park. 




I rearranged the tree ribbon and tree skirt & star arrived. 
My birthday present from Jasmine!!

Handmade :) 
Anne treated me to korean bbq Shinmapo. 


Yumm!!!!


It was such a good meal, the pancakes were so good!!! 

Kit Yun bought me a mango crepe cake, from the same crepe cake lady I have been ordering from!!


ENCM Spiritual Family event, the food that was promised to us came too late, so the kids got to eat maggi mee first. 

Ok, next year she will be standard 3 and we would have Jasper stand next to her as fresh standard 1 already... 















No comments: