17 Aug to 16 Sep
Baby chair at Aunty Soo Lee's house
Wearing Joel's pajamas and doesn't seem too big on him, while Joel just recently outgrew it.This one was tough, I dont know how I did it. Need to try again.
Went to school to pass Jasper his badminton racket one Friday.
Try to take some nice photos wearing another of Joel's outfit here.
But Jared doesn't seem comfortable.
Jasmine dresses herself up and decided to wear leggings with midi skirt. Oh kay....
Loves potato purees. The easiest to prepare for him. :)
I have to send both Jasmine and Jasper to school while Joshua was away. And he slept in the car on the way home. Thanks for being nice Jared.
And then here's us before going to Aunty Soo Lee's house.
For the week Joshua is away in JB for work, mummy is here to spend time with us!
Every day at around 4pm, I will take mummy to fetch Jasmine and Jasper, and go somewhere for treats.
Here's day 1 at Bundle of Buns.
Ah Ma spends time with Jared too.
She says Jared is very fleshy compared to Joel.
We have catering food for dinner together with Ah Ma.
Desserts.
22nd Aug, suddenly Jared had an explosion of poop, so so so much that it leaked out of his diaper on to the high chair! I quickly took him upstairs to remove the diaper, it was so much it stained me a bit, so I just remove his diaper and couldn't move much holding him, his bum is still dirty with some quick wet wipes wipe. Jasper was such a big help!! I asked him to bring me the bath tub, he did it so quickly for me to drop Jared in here while I quickly get up to clean my hands before coming to bath him.
Jasper even helped to snap these photos. Talk about being helpful !
I then cleaned this up after bathing Jared. So much shit to deal with that day.
Nah, caught on camera, almost crawling already. Mummy said she saw him crawled 2 steps forward.
Room prepared like this for mummy to have a good rest while staying with us for a week. I really hope she will want to return for more time together with us like this.
Our usual day time is while mummy surfs the internet, I will be working.
Usual dinner time.
After dinner, trying to ask kids to learn some gu tian language from Ah Ma, using the chinese story book as content. But it is truly not an easy language to master at all.
He adores Ah Ma just like all the grand children.
When I send them, I send them early while mummy stays home with Jared.
Another treat at Yit Cha.
Followed by boba milk tea.
Jared sleeping at Aunty Soo Lee's house. I salute her for being able to put him down for long naps.
I took mummy to Melur for breakfast. Let her try poori here.
We were back to Yit Cha again that day, and mummy bought 10 kaya butter puffs, too much? Of course. And from that day till now (Dec 2022) I've not gone back for another kaya butter puff.
Pin Tea.
Jasper's kiwi tea was good! Jasmine's yoghurt something was not..
Mummy ordered macha thinking it was mocha, hahahaha!
Ah Yi is here to join us!!
This is our sleeping arrangement, boys on the bed with me.
My girl here on the lounge.
Joshua is back and while mummy and Anne still using the room. Jasper is such a sweet heart to be ok to sleep on the floor.
Crawling
Jasmine attends Low Siew Lin's birthday party at McD. I really adore her and find her the most beautiful among all the girls.
He often complains that he can't sleep due to the light, so I got him this eye mask. He loves it at first until the bulu starts to tickle his nose.
Arranges all his favourite items next to him.
In preparation for Jasmine's birthday party at Anne's condo pool, I stumbled upon someone from USJ giving away these cartoon print stands! I thought it will be nice to add these into the party so we went to collect! They will help guide our guests to the party location.
This is mini party pack. I wanted to pack big packs but decided just give a mask string is enough la.
Report card day for mid term. I got to go to Jasper's class and then come up to Jasmine's class.
Both my darlings.
It was so hot, my shoes were hurting me but I am glad I could come. I dont recall my parents turning up at my school for report card day. Comments by their teachers are very general copy and paste type, but I am fine, expected la.
After done, we went to buy some books. They each picked 2 - 1 chinese and 1 english book.
Rainy day bring Jared home, Aunty's idea of protecting him from rain.
Packing for another week at Acaredemy.
At Eng Teck, Joshua was holding jared on his lap while he scrolls his phone, and he failed to realised Jared took a bite of the table!!!!!! That's when I quickly put this cloth baby chair to use. Thank God he didn't fall sick from eating the dirty table.
Holds own bottle.
A&W treat from Ah Jek and Ah Jim. Also celebrate Jasmine's birthday early.
3rd Sep 2022, party day! That's Xin Yao and Bella. From this party I realised Bella is so protective over Jasmine and I am so thankful for her.
It was extremely tiring for us to coordinate with caterer, cakes and roti jala to be delivered here.
Arianna, another of Jasmine's good friends in class.
Sunday morning, went cycling at the mini block off bazaar in front of our house.
Then go for sunday service and had a bit of fun (too hot!) at the teens charity bazaar.
We met up with Shin Wee and played some lanterns before we go home.
Right after the dinner, found that Aunty had covid, oh no!!!
Ah Ma spends time with Jared too.
She says Jared is very fleshy compared to Joel.
We have catering food for dinner together with Ah Ma.
Desserts.
22nd Aug, suddenly Jared had an explosion of poop, so so so much that it leaked out of his diaper on to the high chair! I quickly took him upstairs to remove the diaper, it was so much it stained me a bit, so I just remove his diaper and couldn't move much holding him, his bum is still dirty with some quick wet wipes wipe. Jasper was such a big help!! I asked him to bring me the bath tub, he did it so quickly for me to drop Jared in here while I quickly get up to clean my hands before coming to bath him.
Jasper even helped to snap these photos. Talk about being helpful !
I then cleaned this up after bathing Jared. So much shit to deal with that day.
Nah, caught on camera, almost crawling already. Mummy said she saw him crawled 2 steps forward.
Room prepared like this for mummy to have a good rest while staying with us for a week. I really hope she will want to return for more time together with us like this.
Our usual day time is while mummy surfs the internet, I will be working.
Usual dinner time.
After dinner, trying to ask kids to learn some gu tian language from Ah Ma, using the chinese story book as content. But it is truly not an easy language to master at all.
He adores Ah Ma just like all the grand children.
When I send them, I send them early while mummy stays home with Jared.
Another treat at Yit Cha.
Followed by boba milk tea.
Jared sleeping at Aunty Soo Lee's house. I salute her for being able to put him down for long naps.
I took mummy to Melur for breakfast. Let her try poori here.
We were back to Yit Cha again that day, and mummy bought 10 kaya butter puffs, too much? Of course. And from that day till now (Dec 2022) I've not gone back for another kaya butter puff.
Pin Tea.
Jasper's kiwi tea was good! Jasmine's yoghurt something was not..
Mummy ordered macha thinking it was mocha, hahahaha!
Ah Yi is here to join us!!
This is our sleeping arrangement, boys on the bed with me.
My girl here on the lounge.
Crawling
Jasmine attends Low Siew Lin's birthday party at McD. I really adore her and find her the most beautiful among all the girls.
He often complains that he can't sleep due to the light, so I got him this eye mask. He loves it at first until the bulu starts to tickle his nose.
Arranges all his favourite items next to him.
This is mini party pack. I wanted to pack big packs but decided just give a mask string is enough la.
Report card day for mid term. I got to go to Jasper's class and then come up to Jasmine's class.
Both my darlings.
It was so hot, my shoes were hurting me but I am glad I could come. I dont recall my parents turning up at my school for report card day. Comments by their teachers are very general copy and paste type, but I am fine, expected la.
After done, we went to buy some books. They each picked 2 - 1 chinese and 1 english book.
Packing for another week at Acaredemy.
At Eng Teck, Joshua was holding jared on his lap while he scrolls his phone, and he failed to realised Jared took a bite of the table!!!!!! That's when I quickly put this cloth baby chair to use. Thank God he didn't fall sick from eating the dirty table.
Holds own bottle.
A&W treat from Ah Jek and Ah Jim. Also celebrate Jasmine's birthday early.
3rd Sep 2022, party day! That's Xin Yao and Bella. From this party I realised Bella is so protective over Jasmine and I am so thankful for her.
It was extremely tiring for us to coordinate with caterer, cakes and roti jala to be delivered here.
Anne helped to take care of Jared and let him take a nap by the pool, so thankful for a helpful Ah Yi !
Sleeping on Ah Yi's lap.
Jasper not happy because water entered his ear.
Here's the elmo showing where the party is!
Arianna, another of Jasmine's good friends in class.
Rained as we are leaving and 2 kids had to follow our car back to Subang. Yong Wing Sam and Danial.
Chaos in the car as you can see. Jasper on my lap, Yong Wing Sam in middle and Danial on the floor! Because our boot is full, we brought plastic tables and plastic chairs etc.
Then go for sunday service and had a bit of fun (too hot!) at the teens charity bazaar.
Right after the dinner, found that Aunty had covid, oh no!!!
Then our little guy here start to have fever, we did covid test by collecting hi drools but all negative.
Jared had fever for 3 days.
In fact all of us took turns to have fever except Jasmine who only have mild coughs and flu. All of us tested negative except Joshua, who was the last to show symptoms. He just tested for just in case and it came out positive unbelievably!
So we are all home.... for a week, having only each other.
I tried to give him water using this bottle but it was not very suitable.
We tried to play some card games. See Joshua try to wear mask even at home because he's positive but all of us had symptoms, what's the point of him trying to wear mask and isolating in another room as much as possible?
I remember I had to work while taking care of Jared, while feeling unwell myself.
Jared had fever for 3 days.
In fact all of us took turns to have fever except Jasmine who only have mild coughs and flu. All of us tested negative except Joshua, who was the last to show symptoms. He just tested for just in case and it came out positive unbelievably!
So we are all home.... for a week, having only each other.
I tried to give him water using this bottle but it was not very suitable.
We tried to play some card games. See Joshua try to wear mask even at home because he's positive but all of us had symptoms, what's the point of him trying to wear mask and isolating in another room as much as possible?
Anne bought us the entire super market.
Joshua still sends Jasmine to school, she still go because she doesn't have symptoms! She's the strongest of us all. Maybe is the weekly swim?
That's Bella!
Lantern night at Lick Hung! So crowded. We left Jared with Aunty Soo Lee because it's definitely not suitable to bring him along.
Jasmine has drum performance! She's such a sweetie, willing to take part in the drum class although not many girls join and she doesn't make friend with them fast because most of them are in the upper primary.
Ok we saw her play, Joshua say she massages the drum... oops.
Dinner eat like this la.
I look so fat here eventhough I lost someeeee fats from covid.
Hak !
Went back to Muar!
We took back baby chair , which is essential.
Jared is more responsive towards Joel, despite him being the younger one. Haha.
Ah Ma serving scramble eggs. She often likes to let us dine at living room which I disallow my children from doing so. It's messy la.
Tanjung. Jared enjoyed and fell asleep in ergo.
Last they rode this was mid or early 2019.
Playing with chalk. I have to keep my cool about this. Making mess is normal and good for children. So I didn't scold.
Cow dunk!
Yeah smelly.
Bath at Muar bathroom, Jared seemed fairer than usual in this bathroom.
Ah Ma giving cash to my kids. Wah lao.. a lot of dollar notes le.
That's Bella!
After recover from covid (all of us) and ended our so called quarantine, we send Jared for routine vaccine and proper check of lungs. Still coughing and voice is a bit different.
Dr Koe again on 14th Sep - 7.4kg and 68cm longLantern night at Lick Hung! So crowded. We left Jared with Aunty Soo Lee because it's definitely not suitable to bring him along.
Jasmine has drum performance! She's such a sweetie, willing to take part in the drum class although not many girls join and she doesn't make friend with them fast because most of them are in the upper primary.
Ok we saw her play, Joshua say she massages the drum... oops.
Dinner eat like this la.
I look so fat here eventhough I lost someeeee fats from covid.
Hak !
We took back baby chair , which is essential.
Jared is more responsive towards Joel, despite him being the younger one. Haha.
Ah Ma serving scramble eggs. She often likes to let us dine at living room which I disallow my children from doing so. It's messy la.
Tanjung. Jared enjoyed and fell asleep in ergo.
Last they rode this was mid or early 2019.
Playing with chalk. I have to keep my cool about this. Making mess is normal and good for children. So I didn't scold.
Cow dunk!
Yeah smelly.
Bath at Muar bathroom, Jared seemed fairer than usual in this bathroom.
Ah Ma giving cash to my kids. Wah lao.. a lot of dollar notes le.


















































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment