Everytime after work, all kinds of thought will just come pouring into my mind.. thoughts about family, my life, my future, my past... questions popping up in my mind. Why wasn't i like that? Why didn't i live that type of life? What am i doing now? How's my future like?
Learning from my past, I have to learn to be a thermostat instead of a termometer. I want to change situation according to my set of values and ethics instead of letting things happen to me and live with it. I am going to make things happen, not letting the world lead the way. I am not going to surrender to life here on earth. There's got to be more than just this, i'll have to find out. Mei Yen told me just now, "At this stage u will still have time to attend church activities, wait till u become a senior, u will realise u have to learn to enjoy your life working + working + working" No way.... i am not going to be controlled by my job, by what my manager throw at me. I will still be involved in church, no matter how impossible they tell me. I believe God will grant me with the power to handle both sides well. Pray that i will not give in to the set of thinking this world painted on auditors. I am not going to wear what the world offer, i am going to embrace God's teachings, Jesus's ways.... creating footprints that no one else has before. Jesus, be my guide, fill me with your spirit and live a life that glorifies God's name. Amen..
No comments:
Post a Comment