Revelations 3:8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.
I've only gone for one interview so far. Only one.
I applied but have not gotten any more calls.
Is that the ONE door open? that no one can shut?
Please tell me yess...
2 comments:
be patient lar jie. if that job is meant for you. no matter how bad you think you did in that interview, they will still offer a job for you cos God say so. Other interviews might be on their way already. Just wait for them to come to you ^^ You have done what you can mar, so God will take care of the rest.
W-A-I-T
*God bless*
amen :) i ustd.. i've waited since december2008, i know how u feel.... and i am still waiting..i have applied ALOT. >< sometimes i wonder why God..is been MONTHS. yes i do not know what the future holds for me..but I KNOW WHO HOLDS MY FUTURE.
God will give us and sustain us for the time being~ although is silly and is hard for me to say so too - but enjoy the process now. haha..... ><
Post a Comment