Thursday, August 20, 2009

Faith pills

4th month.

I remember praying to God last month, to allow me to go for September's Orang Asli Mission Trip... and true enough... looks like He is answering my prayer.

Should I be happy or sad?

No income for 4 months and more wohhh...

But can finally go for mission trip woohhh...

Sigh, i guess i thought the situation would've been more promising. Like I get a job offer this month and then i say to them that i want to start in October. Hehehe.. but it seems Jesus has decided to send me to walk on water for a longer distance.

Need to take more faith pills.

Revelations 3:7-9
What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. ..... I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I am so so so so afraid to hear people ask me "So where are you working now?" "So, how? found a job yet?" "Hey, any job offers yet?" -_- I could only smile and point up and say "Ask Him." But under that smile, my heart was crying out to God, "God, when la?"

I miss the mornings i force myself to get up to get ready to go to work. Of course what i miss most, was to see the sum of money credited into my account every month end.

However, i am so 100% sure that when i start working again.. i will miss this enjoyable flexible break that I am currently in. Grass is always greener on the other side!

Conclusion, cast my anxiety to God. Just obey... and do my part well. Meanwhile, pray for the OA trip, and the many things that are happening this & next month. =)

No comments: