Friday, August 21, 2009

I am not designed to do Housework ever !

Sighh... weekend has silently walked in again...

I know many of you will be like "TGIF !!"

But...... that also could mean "Mummy is coming from Muar !!"

It is yeayyy !! and oh no....... house is in a mess. It's time to do cleaning all by myself again....=(

The last time my mum came to Subang was the weekend before i flew to UK. Looking at the condition of the house when I came back from Muar after staying there for 2 weeks, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... I figured i shouldn't over-worked myself with the cleaning in order to maintain my health status to combat the H1N1 disease and all the traveling i will be doing in UK. So.. i called the maids. 2 maids for 2 hours = RM50. Shared half half with Evelyn. Fair enough. Both of us created the dirt in the house.

Of course when the maids are here, i became one of them. 3 maids for 2 hours = house very very clean. Very satisfied. When mum arrived later that night, i was so relieved. I've always wanted to make sure she gets to relax in this old house, dust-free especially the back room where she puts her handbag & clothes, the living room where she watches dvds and the bedroom.

But well.. when you think you did the right thing, don't expect everyone to agree with you. I was accused by xxx xxx that I am being utterly useless. Not working, very free, but still pay to have maids to come clean the house etc. Well, of course i was offended. No one understands the pain behind cleaning this house, besides myself and Anne. I remember when we were all away to San Francisco for 2 weeks in February 2008, and when we returned, wahhhh... so dusty ! Why? Because this house is located right next to the mainroad. Mummy was tired of the plane ride, so kor brought her out for dinner while Anne and I clean and clean. Besides the basic sweeping, mopping and cleaning the toiletS, we even have to scrub the kitchen table because the grey color dirt came from nowhere ! The tables all needs to be wiped. Bed clothes all needs to be changed. We had to do that in like 2 hours. Wa lao eh...

Well, in the past 9 months when my cleaning partner was in UK, I am all on my own. No one to share the burden with. I did whatever i can. I tried my best.

And now... that cleaning partner is in Muar, so..... i am going to try again. -_-
I am doing this only for ONE reason, so that my mum has a comfortable, dust-free weekend. Aja Aja !

No comments: