I was there to witness. <3
And, I was part of her bridal march. :D
Started with gate crashing in the morning. It was so fun! The groom's friends were all funny people. We made them wheat grass juice, vinegar drink and wasabi sandwich. :D And a limbo rock. ;)
This is where Shin Wee and Jack later that morning, said their wedding vows.

My first time walking down the aisle. I was the 3rd after the cute page boy and flower girl. It was so easy! Haha.. walking with one of the most romantic songs I've heard. :)
Then Shin Yee and Rayson gave a really good song performance. The melody still ringing in my head!

We haven't spent so much time together ever since we parted from Uni of Queensland, I started work in KL and this girl went to Singapore.. because Jack's a Singaporean. :) It was a fun and crazy weekend. Shin Wee is still Shin Wee. I will never forget the "special show". Hahahahaha!! :P

This is the newly weds with their sisters. :D Shin Yee, Shin Wee and Shin Le.
I asked them to do some crazy pose when I took this photo, and that was Jack's best shot. Haha!!

We the 2 bridesmaids. :D Shin Le and I. She's so tall. I'm such a dwarf standing next to her. :P I had the privilege to stay a night at their deluxe suite on Saturday night, sharing room with Shin Le, and with her mum & dad in the room right opposite, with the living room in between. The whole experience reminds me so much of the time I used to stay over at their old house in Taman Megah. Memories. I remember one weekend I said I can't come to stay over at their house because I was on duty to clean the rented house. Shin Wee and Shin Yee came to my rented house and helped me swept and mopped the floor! When I stay over, I met their relatives (who came visit occassionally), I joined in their family dinner, I followed them to church, I even made friend with their maid. Haha.

And this is none other than Jong Yong and Joey! So glad to see them "together" for the first time. :D Joey was my shepherd when I was in UQ and Jong Yong was our caregroup leader. They're both now working in Singapore too. Jong Yong is a professor in Poly Uni. And Joey teaches English in school. :) I can't wait for their turn to get married !! :D
I miss the good old days. The college days and the uni days........
There must be so much more to look forward to? :D
Although a lot of things has changed, but I'm sure the days are only getting better and better. :) Embrace the coming days!! *Hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment