Friday, March 25, 2011

It's all mum's !

Not only I'm getting more and more excited in wearing my mum's clothes, she's also constantly looking out for pieces in her wardrobe that she thinks I would wear! :D



This black & purple & red flowery chiffon-like top was passed down to me. Mum said the colour doesn't suit her as she has darker skin. I wanted to wear it with a black paddle pusher in Muar, but she said I look old in it. So... I brought it back with me.. and tried it out with my skinnies and vest, it worked !! :D The red heels were mum's too. ;)



This cotton shirt dress was also passed down. It's actually quite loose so I had to wear a belt but mum thought I spoiled the look of it... hahaha.. She tried to make me promise her that I won't wear her dresses with belt, but I just can't. :P I bought this belt at a discount years ago but realised I couldn't match with any of my clothes, but now I've been wearing it with this dress. Hehe. I'm glad that things that were neglected would come back active again like this! :D



This is my favourite!!! Polka dot pencil skirt!! :D I picked it out from her wardrobe and said "let me wear once and I'll return it" haha... it's still sitting in my wardrobe.. too hard to let go! :P It's a little loose for me again, as my mum likes everything loose, so I wore it with my brown belt! :D I went all-black with my top, bag, and shoes, just so the skirt stands out! Hehe.


I wish I have a camera man with me all the time to take photos of me playing with mum's clothes, so I would have more to share here ! :D

No comments: