Friday, May 31, 2013

Bump : week 17 to week 20

Bump updates again. :)

Belly is growing for sure! Thank God for this despite the work stress I am currently under. ;)
I only had dinner at 10pm once, and another time at 9.30pm which is bad.... :( I felt so sad that I can't even eat on time to ensure that our little prince can grow healthily and carefreely in me.. :(

But looking at these pictures... I know God's hands is upon our little prince! 

Funny this was taken the day after we cast our vote at the GE13, I was actually wearing a dress in which I don't look pregnancy at all. Perfect camouflage for xiao huang... I actually met some old friends while lining up to vote but none suspected that I was bearing a cute little one in my belly. Keke. :P


Had a fresh hair cut just in time for our Melbourne holiday... hehehe... and I think I look really bloated and round at 20weeks! Maybe it's just the angle? :P


Whenever I can remember, I asked baby to go ahead and grow happily in me. :) I want a laughing baby... chubby, fair and hairy baby... hehehe... May God grant me my wishessss... Amen!

No comments: