Week 36 pregnancy is the week baby officially starts gaining WEIGHT in the womb..... and I didn't get to complete my week 36...... ;) I had my baby at 35 weeks 4 days... :)
3rd September (Tuesday) woke up not feeling well... but I still went to work. Finally in office I felt that I need to go home to rest... but the clinic will only be open again at 2pm. So I drove home to rest after 2pm... during a heavy downpour! The walk to my car itself was a true challenge! With a huge umbrella I was half wet because the wind was quite strong. Although my feet were soaked but thank God I didn't slip or fall. The next challenge was driving home - the heavy rain had caused my windscreen totally blur I had to keep on wiping the glass in order to see what's in front. Needless to say, the side windows and back rear window were a complete blur. I prayed hard driving home.. and thank God for protection I finally got home safely and immediately rolled into my bed to rest.
At night was my appointment with gynae... to which I wish I could postpone to the following week.. but Joshua felt that we should still go for it. So I dragged myself out of bed at 6pm and started my journey to the hospital. Heavy rain... and took wrong turns... Joshua got stuck in another bad jam... but finally I arrived first to register and then Joshua came pick me up for dinner at a nearby restaurant. At 9pm plus we finally saw he gynae, he checked me and then suggested that it was time to do a CTG scan and a swab. So we went to the Labour Room...
To us, this is a little preview of the grand day... :)
Testing out the labour bed. :D Labour Room 1.
They strapped me up and left me there for 30 minutes. It was to detect baby's heartbeat and see the trend to determine how healthy she is.
We could hear babies crying at the hallway just outside. Joshua went out to ask and found out that the 2 babies were the newborn of the day. Woo.... can't imagine when it'll be our baby's turn to cry at the hallway. Haha.
Gynae finally came to do the swab...
Ahhh... I don't like this feeling. :(
And after that I walked kaki kangkang.... it's painful ok...
Joshua couldn't stop laughing.
We got home at about 10pm plus... and then at 11pm plus Anne and mummy came back from San Francisco !! Yeay!! I've missed them so much!!
They immediately opened up the luggages and show me all the things they bought for Jasmine, for themselves and for me & Joshua. :D
We had fun catching up on their trip, going through all the items bought for Jasmine and I was most interested about the price they paid for those things. I made them buy at thrift shop called Goodwill Store. ;) USD1 for a dress, not bad right! :D
Then my mummy said she wants to buy somemore new born clothes - especially those with ribbon ties for easy wearing, I stopped her and showed her all the pieces I borrowed from church friend. Since baby grow so quickly, I didn't think there's a need to buy so many new born clothes. ;)
And finally my mummy agreed. I am thankful and blessed to have a mother that trusted me with my decisions most of the time. :) Love you mummy. :)
After this, I also took my hospital bag to her room and showed her every item I have packed into that bag. Just to give her the comfort that I am READY and so not to worry. :D
Before sleep, we took photo of all the things Anne & mummy bought for Jasmine. Some of these were paid by my Aunty Maria. :) :) And most clothes are for baby of 1 year and above, hahahaha... :P
And these are the pieces I shopped over at Carter's website (thanks to Shin Wee for recommending) at their sales section. :D I loveeeee every single one of them!
And I didn't realise my bump was totally in the picture! It's so funny that the bump is so big that I'm hitting at almost everything in front of me and it now even comes into the picture I tried to take. hahaha....
It was 2am... and before sleep, I arranged all the clothes into the designated drawer and shelves. :) Wonderful feeling.... while Joshua does his normal thing... and his favourite position while browsing through videos on youtube. -_-
4th September (Wednesday) because of the rain the day before and also sleeping as late as 2am, I decided to take another day of MC to rest at home. I wanted to ensure that I'm fully recovered.
I had breakfast with mummy, Anne and Joshua. At 9am Joshua went to work. At 10am mummy & Anne's taxi man came to drive them back to Muar. I went back to sleep until 12pm... Heated up fried rice & vege Joshua cooked few days before as my lunch. Did some cutting of paper for church event décor. At 3pm, I drove out to the clinic, hoping to get my MC but found out the clinic was closed! Ai yoh... I had to come back again at 5pm... :( So I went home.... Took my green tea to living room, hoping to cool myself down under the fan while slowly sipping it... just one millisecond before I sit down, I felt a gush of water flowed out from underneath me !!!!!!!!
==== TO BE CONTINUED ====
3rd September (Tuesday) woke up not feeling well... but I still went to work. Finally in office I felt that I need to go home to rest... but the clinic will only be open again at 2pm. So I drove home to rest after 2pm... during a heavy downpour! The walk to my car itself was a true challenge! With a huge umbrella I was half wet because the wind was quite strong. Although my feet were soaked but thank God I didn't slip or fall. The next challenge was driving home - the heavy rain had caused my windscreen totally blur I had to keep on wiping the glass in order to see what's in front. Needless to say, the side windows and back rear window were a complete blur. I prayed hard driving home.. and thank God for protection I finally got home safely and immediately rolled into my bed to rest.
At night was my appointment with gynae... to which I wish I could postpone to the following week.. but Joshua felt that we should still go for it. So I dragged myself out of bed at 6pm and started my journey to the hospital. Heavy rain... and took wrong turns... Joshua got stuck in another bad jam... but finally I arrived first to register and then Joshua came pick me up for dinner at a nearby restaurant. At 9pm plus we finally saw he gynae, he checked me and then suggested that it was time to do a CTG scan and a swab. So we went to the Labour Room...
To us, this is a little preview of the grand day... :)
Testing out the labour bed. :D Labour Room 1.
They strapped me up and left me there for 30 minutes. It was to detect baby's heartbeat and see the trend to determine how healthy she is.
We could hear babies crying at the hallway just outside. Joshua went out to ask and found out that the 2 babies were the newborn of the day. Woo.... can't imagine when it'll be our baby's turn to cry at the hallway. Haha.
Gynae finally came to do the swab...
Ahhh... I don't like this feeling. :(
And after that I walked kaki kangkang.... it's painful ok...
Joshua couldn't stop laughing.
We got home at about 10pm plus... and then at 11pm plus Anne and mummy came back from San Francisco !! Yeay!! I've missed them so much!!
They immediately opened up the luggages and show me all the things they bought for Jasmine, for themselves and for me & Joshua. :D
We had fun catching up on their trip, going through all the items bought for Jasmine and I was most interested about the price they paid for those things. I made them buy at thrift shop called Goodwill Store. ;) USD1 for a dress, not bad right! :D
Then my mummy said she wants to buy somemore new born clothes - especially those with ribbon ties for easy wearing, I stopped her and showed her all the pieces I borrowed from church friend. Since baby grow so quickly, I didn't think there's a need to buy so many new born clothes. ;)
And finally my mummy agreed. I am thankful and blessed to have a mother that trusted me with my decisions most of the time. :) Love you mummy. :)
After this, I also took my hospital bag to her room and showed her every item I have packed into that bag. Just to give her the comfort that I am READY and so not to worry. :D
Before sleep, we took photo of all the things Anne & mummy bought for Jasmine. Some of these were paid by my Aunty Maria. :) :) And most clothes are for baby of 1 year and above, hahahaha... :P
And these are the pieces I shopped over at Carter's website (thanks to Shin Wee for recommending) at their sales section. :D I loveeeee every single one of them!
And I didn't realise my bump was totally in the picture! It's so funny that the bump is so big that I'm hitting at almost everything in front of me and it now even comes into the picture I tried to take. hahaha....
It was 2am... and before sleep, I arranged all the clothes into the designated drawer and shelves. :) Wonderful feeling.... while Joshua does his normal thing... and his favourite position while browsing through videos on youtube. -_-
4th September (Wednesday) because of the rain the day before and also sleeping as late as 2am, I decided to take another day of MC to rest at home. I wanted to ensure that I'm fully recovered.
I had breakfast with mummy, Anne and Joshua. At 9am Joshua went to work. At 10am mummy & Anne's taxi man came to drive them back to Muar. I went back to sleep until 12pm... Heated up fried rice & vege Joshua cooked few days before as my lunch. Did some cutting of paper for church event décor. At 3pm, I drove out to the clinic, hoping to get my MC but found out the clinic was closed! Ai yoh... I had to come back again at 5pm... :( So I went home.... Took my green tea to living room, hoping to cool myself down under the fan while slowly sipping it... just one millisecond before I sit down, I felt a gush of water flowed out from underneath me !!!!!!!!
==== TO BE CONTINUED ====
















No comments:
Post a Comment