Nov 25
Getting heavier and when I sleep on my side, I could feel my bump falling to the sides. I get worried about this.. and it does not feel comfortable at all. Especially when I have to get up to use the bathroom, I need to use quite some strength and smartly balance my weight to stand up from bed. -_- It's tiring... Anyway I started to put one more pillow under my main pillow to elevate my sleep posture which has helped me feel much better during my sleeps.
Getting heavier and when I sleep on my side, I could feel my bump falling to the sides. I get worried about this.. and it does not feel comfortable at all. Especially when I have to get up to use the bathroom, I need to use quite some strength and smartly balance my weight to stand up from bed. -_- It's tiring... Anyway I started to put one more pillow under my main pillow to elevate my sleep posture which has helped me feel much better during my sleeps.
Nov 26
My belly stretch marks starts to feel painful... the skin must be really really thin now. Not just painful, I get frustrated when the itch comes! It comes mostly in middle of the night... and I had to wake up to apply the anti itch cream which I dont even know whether it really works. Sometimes when I am reading to Jasmine the itch comes and I would be scratching crazily.
Nov 27
We met with Swee Lin jiji for dinner. A very generous and delicious seafood dinner.
We ate to our hearts content. I really did.
Here's me while waiting in Swee LIn jiji's house. Jasper is so huge... and I was already feeling so uncomfortable. No gap between belly and thigh, so I am wearing sweat filled panties all day...
Swee Lin jiji said maybe Jasper will share my birthday.... and I really hoped I will pop. Anytime people ask when is my due date, I said is 9th December but I hope I go into labour like TODAY. :D I can't bear the discomfort anymore. -_-
Nov 28
It's my 31st birthday. True enough Jasper decided not to share my birthday......
We took Jasmine swimming. :) I just took a chair, sit and watch. Of course making sure I don't slip.
There was a huddle meeting fixed much earlier, which I thought I MAY not be able to attend because I expected Jasper to come early. And miraculously, somewhat, I was dressing myself up for huddle meet. I wasn't happy... because my thoughts were why am I still here? When am I going into labour? Oh but I think it's more ideal for Anne to be back first, so I should be thankful I am still around waiting.. dilemmas. :(
Anyway I decided to take a photo of my ugly bump again. I feel that my stretch marks looks very different vs Jasmine's time.
Such a huge ball... and the stretches were really scary. :(
Worn this dress Shin Wee borrowed me.
I wore the brown shorts underneath, which was already getting too tight for me. The elastic part is no longer sufficient to cover my bump and it gets very very uncomfortable and causing itch.
I remember it was not easy for me to find a comfortable spot when Elder Peng Hoe was doing his sharing... I sat on the foot stool of the sofa chair but really felt the backache after about 15 minutes. -_-
Everyone saw me and said I am huge. I know I know... :) Yes I am. And I sweat very easily. I feel like a melting ice cream all the time. And I often scold Joshua for turning the fan away, or switching off the fan, or switching off the Air Con etc.... I snapped at him a lot, at every opportunities given. :P
Nov 29
Had a fight with Joshua in the car on our way back from USJ12. In regards to a situation in USJ12 where I was sweating like a pig but fan was on low level and no one did a thing, I signaled to Joshua when fanning myself with a magazine but Joshua caught no clue. I whatsapp-ed him to switch on the stand fan for me but he mistakenly read as helping to fan me. I whatsapp-ed again then only he took the stand fan and plug it on for me. Imagine the rage in me but still have to pull off a poker face at the most unconsiderate and selfish in-laws. Jasmine witnessed the whole thing... and she was really sweet.. she saw me teared and kept asking "mummy are you ok?" I realised I have to soak up every moment I have with her before Jasper comes... She has become a real daddy's girl during recent months because I try not to carry her or bath her or play with her as much.... which sometimes made me feel sad & guilty.... :( Jasmine, mummy promise to make up the quality time with you once I am all recovered from labour ok?
Nov 30
My boss Ung whatsapp-ed me to check whether I have delivered. Then found out there's a meeting with CEO on coming Monday i.e. 7th December on the Shah Alam New Warehouse Business Case , to which he will be on leave in Japan and only my staff could make it. I told him if I have not delivered, I can attend.... so lets see if Jasper wants me to meet the CEO or not. I am having the highest level of guilt for taking MC since 17th November and by now still haven't gone into labour. I am not a workaholic but I am somehow having the very asian mentality that when I get paid, I need to contribute to the company. It's a mindset that I have to deal with daily when I laze around the house, resting under the fan, doing nothing, procrastinating... and then realise the day is again over. I didn't achieve anything, work and including non-work related areas. :( I hate the unproductive AND guilty me.
Anyway at night after watching Gotham, I felt awake and having the organizing mood so I went downstairs at 1am and started clearing the brown wardrobe until 2.30am. :P It was very odd timing and I was exhausted for standing so long but I am glad I did it. I remember wanting to organize it for the longest timeeeeee... maybe even before we find out about Jasper? And with that done, I have now more things to donate to the BLESS Shop at Citta Mall. I am waiting for Anne to return by tomorrow evening and then we can combine all the things to donate and make a trip to Citta Mall one of these days! Joshua heard me clearing things at about 2am and was shocked. I was really glad because I was high on the organizing spirit. :D
Dec 1st
Anne is coming back !!! I found this decor piece from the cabinet I just cleared. So it's just nice for a little welcoming decor. :)
Took nap at 11am till almost 12.30pm.
At around 4pm, she's home!
It was raining and she took a cab from airport. :)
Hello sister, welcome home. Now Jasper has the passport to officially arrive because our confinement lady is finally here. :D :D
My Carousell Updates :
Been quite active on Carousell at first trying to sell unwanted stuffs like extra toyogo drawer shelf and the ABC kids table.... but I ended up realising it to be similar to Ebay! So I just confirmed buying 2 blouses (one yellow & one pink) for RM35... and paid for a blue Kebaya top for RM45. Also awaiting a black crop jacket from Penang for RM27... @.@ I hope I can fit into all these clothes. :D Also, the re-gen oil is also finishing up so I have searched for bio-oil on Carousell too! Someone is selling one bottle that's only 5% used for RM15. I saw at Guardian brand new on offer now RM26.88, original price RM35+. So RM15 is a good deal.... I shared these with Anne straight away and told her I am determined to help her create an account to sell her unwanted clothes! Our first mission together was to purge her wardrobe and donate & sell. Woo hoo!
We went to pick Jasmine up after I went through all the items she took back for us. There were a lot of Peppa Pig stuffs. We took this peppa pig umbrella with us to Lian's. It was raining so Jasmine could use it straight away. She lovessss it. :)
She loves her Ah Yi. We think she could still remember her from a year ago... but is that possible? She was only a year old then... but they are really getting along well. :) Jasper, faster come and join in the fun! :D
Here's me while waiting in Swee LIn jiji's house. Jasper is so huge... and I was already feeling so uncomfortable. No gap between belly and thigh, so I am wearing sweat filled panties all day...
Swee Lin jiji said maybe Jasper will share my birthday.... and I really hoped I will pop. Anytime people ask when is my due date, I said is 9th December but I hope I go into labour like TODAY. :D I can't bear the discomfort anymore. -_-
Nov 28
It's my 31st birthday. True enough Jasper decided not to share my birthday......
We took Jasmine swimming. :) I just took a chair, sit and watch. Of course making sure I don't slip.
There was a huddle meeting fixed much earlier, which I thought I MAY not be able to attend because I expected Jasper to come early. And miraculously, somewhat, I was dressing myself up for huddle meet. I wasn't happy... because my thoughts were why am I still here? When am I going into labour? Oh but I think it's more ideal for Anne to be back first, so I should be thankful I am still around waiting.. dilemmas. :(
Anyway I decided to take a photo of my ugly bump again. I feel that my stretch marks looks very different vs Jasmine's time.
Such a huge ball... and the stretches were really scary. :(
Worn this dress Shin Wee borrowed me.
I wore the brown shorts underneath, which was already getting too tight for me. The elastic part is no longer sufficient to cover my bump and it gets very very uncomfortable and causing itch.
I remember it was not easy for me to find a comfortable spot when Elder Peng Hoe was doing his sharing... I sat on the foot stool of the sofa chair but really felt the backache after about 15 minutes. -_-
Everyone saw me and said I am huge. I know I know... :) Yes I am. And I sweat very easily. I feel like a melting ice cream all the time. And I often scold Joshua for turning the fan away, or switching off the fan, or switching off the Air Con etc.... I snapped at him a lot, at every opportunities given. :P
Nov 29
Had a fight with Joshua in the car on our way back from USJ12. In regards to a situation in USJ12 where I was sweating like a pig but fan was on low level and no one did a thing, I signaled to Joshua when fanning myself with a magazine but Joshua caught no clue. I whatsapp-ed him to switch on the stand fan for me but he mistakenly read as helping to fan me. I whatsapp-ed again then only he took the stand fan and plug it on for me. Imagine the rage in me but still have to pull off a poker face at the most unconsiderate and selfish in-laws. Jasmine witnessed the whole thing... and she was really sweet.. she saw me teared and kept asking "mummy are you ok?" I realised I have to soak up every moment I have with her before Jasper comes... She has become a real daddy's girl during recent months because I try not to carry her or bath her or play with her as much.... which sometimes made me feel sad & guilty.... :( Jasmine, mummy promise to make up the quality time with you once I am all recovered from labour ok?
Nov 30
My boss Ung whatsapp-ed me to check whether I have delivered. Then found out there's a meeting with CEO on coming Monday i.e. 7th December on the Shah Alam New Warehouse Business Case , to which he will be on leave in Japan and only my staff could make it. I told him if I have not delivered, I can attend.... so lets see if Jasper wants me to meet the CEO or not. I am having the highest level of guilt for taking MC since 17th November and by now still haven't gone into labour. I am not a workaholic but I am somehow having the very asian mentality that when I get paid, I need to contribute to the company. It's a mindset that I have to deal with daily when I laze around the house, resting under the fan, doing nothing, procrastinating... and then realise the day is again over. I didn't achieve anything, work and including non-work related areas. :( I hate the unproductive AND guilty me.
Anyway at night after watching Gotham, I felt awake and having the organizing mood so I went downstairs at 1am and started clearing the brown wardrobe until 2.30am. :P It was very odd timing and I was exhausted for standing so long but I am glad I did it. I remember wanting to organize it for the longest timeeeeee... maybe even before we find out about Jasper? And with that done, I have now more things to donate to the BLESS Shop at Citta Mall. I am waiting for Anne to return by tomorrow evening and then we can combine all the things to donate and make a trip to Citta Mall one of these days! Joshua heard me clearing things at about 2am and was shocked. I was really glad because I was high on the organizing spirit. :D
Dec 1st
Anne is coming back !!! I found this decor piece from the cabinet I just cleared. So it's just nice for a little welcoming decor. :)
Took nap at 11am till almost 12.30pm.
At around 4pm, she's home!
It was raining and she took a cab from airport. :)
Hello sister, welcome home. Now Jasper has the passport to officially arrive because our confinement lady is finally here. :D :D
My Carousell Updates :
Been quite active on Carousell at first trying to sell unwanted stuffs like extra toyogo drawer shelf and the ABC kids table.... but I ended up realising it to be similar to Ebay! So I just confirmed buying 2 blouses (one yellow & one pink) for RM35... and paid for a blue Kebaya top for RM45. Also awaiting a black crop jacket from Penang for RM27... @.@ I hope I can fit into all these clothes. :D Also, the re-gen oil is also finishing up so I have searched for bio-oil on Carousell too! Someone is selling one bottle that's only 5% used for RM15. I saw at Guardian brand new on offer now RM26.88, original price RM35+. So RM15 is a good deal.... I shared these with Anne straight away and told her I am determined to help her create an account to sell her unwanted clothes! Our first mission together was to purge her wardrobe and donate & sell. Woo hoo!
We went to pick Jasmine up after I went through all the items she took back for us. There were a lot of Peppa Pig stuffs. We took this peppa pig umbrella with us to Lian's. It was raining so Jasmine could use it straight away. She lovessss it. :)
She loves her Ah Yi. We think she could still remember her from a year ago... but is that possible? She was only a year old then... but they are really getting along well. :) Jasper, faster come and join in the fun! :D
Oh ya, amazing what irritates me was, when ANYONE including Joshua comes to touch my belly and tries to talk to Jasper like "Jasper, come out already." "Jasper, you can come out already ok?" I don't know how to describe it but it was really really annoying. I told Joshua, just pray for him to come, stop talking to him like this, he can't hear you ok? Yes, I snapped at him again. :P
Taken on Nov 29th
Didn't expect me to achieve this stage of pregnancy! :) Glad the dress still fits. :)
Jasmine was quite unwilling to join in the photos but when she came, she can be the cutest. :D
See my face without make up, tired with eye bags. I am losing sleep a lot.. and I sweat so much. So it's pointless to wear powder on my face.
I never wonder whether this bump photo will be my last...if I did, I would make sure I look more presentable... because this pregnancy felt like eternity, honestly I felt I will stay pregnant like this for a long long long long long long time. I asked Joshua whether Jasper will really come? Or will there be a need to decided on inducing labour or C-section? I am so worried of being late... :( :(
Taken on Nov 29th
Didn't expect me to achieve this stage of pregnancy! :) Glad the dress still fits. :)
Jasmine was quite unwilling to join in the photos but when she came, she can be the cutest. :D
See my face without make up, tired with eye bags. I am losing sleep a lot.. and I sweat so much. So it's pointless to wear powder on my face.
I never wonder whether this bump photo will be my last...if I did, I would make sure I look more presentable... because this pregnancy felt like eternity, honestly I felt I will stay pregnant like this for a long long long long long long time. I asked Joshua whether Jasper will really come? Or will there be a need to decided on inducing labour or C-section? I am so worried of being late... :( :(





No comments:
Post a Comment