After 1 month of not having Jasmine with him at Lian's. There doesn't seem to be much transition. Pick up is much faster as I only have to grab one clingy kid and go.
That evening, with Jasmine in the car, Jasper cried in the car on our way home from Lian's house. He cried all the way... which includes high pitch screaming. I couldn't do anything as I was driving. I have pass to him pacifier from the driver seat but I couldn't figure out why he didn't manage to get it.... and when we reach home, I realised, the pacifier ended up behind him... trapped between him and car seat. Most probably the discomfort made him cry more.
This is another time, he now is an expert in escaping both arms from car seat belt and turn to the back to look for me. We travel with the small car more this month because I have meetings in KL every week, it's really quite crazy.
4th Feb, we sent him and Jasmine to Dr Koe for check up, as Joshua decided that we should ensure both of them are nursed back to full health. Much to our shock, Dr Koe said Jasper is having minor pneumonia. The infections has reached the lower part of his lungs which in some severe cases will require ICU care! @.@ Thank God Jasper's condition isn't that serious, but he has to be on antibiotics immediately. Dr Koe gave 2 types of antibiotics, Jasmine also takes the same although her case is less worrying.
Feeding medicine has always been difficult for Jasper. He basically hates it. But after so long of giving medicine, he seems to be slowly accepting it. Especially on 7th Feb, when I was home alone with him, he was willing to open his mouth voluntarily to eat and there were no medicine drip out or wasted. Miracle!
In the bedroom, he discovered the ikea polka dot stool can be over-turned. So one night all he did was over turning it while I read the peppa pig story book to Jasmine.
One night, he was walking over to our room from his room, and whilst walking he was looking back at Joshua who just came up from downstairs, and then he knocked his head on the door frame. Ouch!
Now he likes to wear cap.
The games he plays with Joshua before bed includes peekaboo and throwing pillows out from cot and into cot.
We started to teach him to wash hand and wipe hand with the towel like Jasmine. He learnt it pretty fast and likes it. And that's him doing his usual "happy cheeky dances".
At Homes, he was drawn to the bumbo chair and could sit there all by himself for a long period of time. Justttt as I sent the blue bumbo back to Muar. -_-
When he has those cooking toys like a small bowl and spoon, he plays feeding us and also the soft toys.
He also discovered the row of white ikea trofast bins in front..
and figured out how to open up the lid to reach the toys inside, and also our toileteries in the first bin. He even is strong enough to pull out the bins.
We went to Sunway Lagoon this month! He wears his cap of course, it's quite a hot day.
Objective was 2 folds - one to take the train. Checked.
Two, to take the boat.
Here. There's scheduled time, so we got some time to kill.
And took him to the petting zoo.
Also took him to the SS17 playground, while Jasmine plays with Lisa, he was on his own exploration mode. Non. Stop.
Rayson brought a ball and Jasper was also non-stop with it.
12th Feb, we got some party whistles from Kara's birthday party and he observed the kids blowing the whistle and Jasmine does it at home too. And he managed to blow it, not much sound though.
We were attending 11am service this month and I tried to feed him lunch during praise & worship. Took him out to sit at the bench outside, and while he was trying to grab my spoon he fell forward off the bench. Cried. Ever since that fall, for a short period of time, he was afraid of getting down chairs & stools and often require our help. But... by end of the month.. he's back to himself. Fearless.
From clean laundry pile, he found my bra and bites on it.
He loves standing on stools. Almost everywhere. Small to big stools.
When we really sneezes or pretend sneezes, he will say something like "Ah choow" too.
He plays open and close our bedroom door, at times the door hit his baby toes and he feels no pain at all. One fine day, when he was playing with Jasmine at the door, his finger got hit by the door.. and of course he cried.
In all our attempts to get him into boy toys... he's still very much surrounded with Jasmine's girly toys.
In the living room, he was reaching for the toys at the lowest level of the colourful book shelf, I saw him slipped and his forehead went straight on the bookshelf bar. It was quite a big impact, leaving some bruises on his forehead.
Second injury this month, he hit his nose against the plastic chair edge at USJ house when he was playing, running around at high speed.
17th Feb, during homes, just as Vijay was starting on word sharing, he passed a small toy to Vijay and helped himself with the chipsmore (which was supposed to be a reward). He passed the chipsmore to me and expected me to open it. Everyday laughed. That night he ate oreos, snakes candy and kai lan. During praise & worship, he took the yellow stool (we have the same one at home which is white in colour) and stood on it.
Took him along for dinner with our ex-colleagues. I am forever proud of my kids.
Before we bought the crocs, he only had the stride rite shoes to wear even for the back garden watering time.
Mid Feb, I was out in front doing some gardening, he came out to help water the plants. And when I was pulling out the weed, he helped too. Pull out and throw into plastic bag. Not bad!
He still gets up multiple times during the night and the whole getting up can start as early as 12am and 1am. And I always wonder why he sleeps so soundly.. when it's time for me to wake up with lights on and even hair dryer on!
When I was upstairs bathing Jasmine, Joshua in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I heard his cries.. and thought how come I can hear him so loud. Then I found him crying at the baby gate!! He had climbed up the stairs all the way up on his own!
19th Feb, Joshua took him to buy massimo bread and he instantly hugged it and refuse to let go. The bread was badly squashed like a bolster.
I discovered the pair of peppa pig shoes suddenly and realised it's actually same size as his stride rite! So we started to let him wear it now whenever we have the chance to.
Here he is on 24th Feb wearing it in church on Friday night.
Pool time at Laura & Andrew's house. We let him dip a bit in the water with the shoulder float but he seemed a bit shocked and didn't like it anymore. So it's floating on the unicorn with mummy. :D
Ate some milo nuggets.
While we adults were busy talking & eating, he was freely walking around, I saw him went to the small fan at the corner and started to chew on it. @.@ why Jasper? Why chew on the fan?Of course I had to shoo him away. The last thing I want is to find his teeth marks on the expensive fan.
He plays with Kayleb...
And also with the big jejes.
And on his own, trying to climb like a monkey.
He had touched on almost everything he could touch, including an air purifier! And he actually caused the cover to drop on the floor... and it actually has crackeddddddd.......... Janet Ling was there too, I think both of us decided to keep quiet but we both know what we saw. I feel so bad!!
Occassionally walks to us, to open the nga ku for him to snack on.
Took his first passport photo for LL registration! Yes I couldn't handle travelling in and out of KK anymore, especially with the frequency of going to KL for meetings.. so we decided to give 2 months notice to Lian and start Jasper at LL from April onwards.
Had another hair trim this month, and according to mummy's suggestion, keeping the bath hair long and see if it will be wavy and curly like Jasmine's.
I really just trim his fringe and didn't touch the back portion.
Very hard to take a clear photo of him, first because he stops smiling and switched to his face whenever he sees me. And then he keeps coming to me especially when he sees me holding my phone.
Observes jeje helping to fry an egg in kitchen.
Best friend Kayden at Lian's.
One morning, he refuses to let Lian carry him until he sees cornflakes. That gave me idea, to buy cornflakes to feed him at home.
In the kitchen, he discovered how to open and close the oven by himself. He tried to put in the blue bottle and close, sometimes the bottle will be stuck and he won't be able to close the oven properly and will ask for our help.
During bedtime reading, he has started to point out the dog and bird in picture. Wow! When we show him photo, he will point at us in the photo.
He calls bird "beh" and pizza "peh zah" - you have to really listen to catch it.
Bad habits :-
I found him digging nose!! Have to stop him.
When he's angry or frustrated, he hits his own face - where did that come from??
One night he refused to eat dinner.. next day morning he ate.. and vomitted. Lian said most likely due to wind in stomach.
Lian said that his routine at her place is nap time at 2.30pm after watching hi5. Once it's time for nap, Lian will put Kayden into the cot and Jasper will wait at his cot, knowing that he will be the next to go into the cot.
And this corner is his favourite. He likes to hide here.
If he hears dog barking, he will look around for it. Same goes for aeroplane.
Joshua does more bedtime reading with him, he can request for 4 books in a row. His favourite books are the honey rabbit and the blue & yellow alphabet books. I tried to do flashcards with him, it's so hard to get him to concentrate.
One Sunday when I was alone with both at home, I went upstairs to grab pants for Jasper before I put on diaper on him. Then I heard Jasmine told me that Jasper has wet the floor... one of the very rare times this boy pees without diaper on. :)
This below naked photo is of course another time where I had help.. and we just wanted to snap photo of his lean lean body, not much fats yoh.
28th Feb, I fed him some farmhouse milk, drinking from the cup. But Jasmine insisted on giving him a straw as well. He drank happily and when he heard me say "no more" (I thought no more but there was more in the cup) he got worried that I will take the straw away from him, he wanted to grab the straw out from the cup, caused some mess.
Before bed, we feed him milk quite consistently, same time as we feed Jasmine. When he knows it's time for milk, he knows how to lie down on the playmat, sometimes he lie down so far way. Haha. And he will wait for us to put the teat into his mouth, and start drinking. And occassionally he can't even wait till diaper change is over.. he just wants his milk like immediately...
But after the CNY break, on 1st Feb, LL is not yet open, so we send Jasmine to Lian's for just one day. Jasper was pointing at Jasmine who's drinking milk (as usual) on the sofa and look back at me and smile. :) Yes Jasper, jeje is here with you today.
That evening, with Jasmine in the car, Jasper cried in the car on our way home from Lian's house. He cried all the way... which includes high pitch screaming. I couldn't do anything as I was driving. I have pass to him pacifier from the driver seat but I couldn't figure out why he didn't manage to get it.... and when we reach home, I realised, the pacifier ended up behind him... trapped between him and car seat. Most probably the discomfort made him cry more.
This is another time, he now is an expert in escaping both arms from car seat belt and turn to the back to look for me. We travel with the small car more this month because I have meetings in KL every week, it's really quite crazy.
4th Feb, we sent him and Jasmine to Dr Koe for check up, as Joshua decided that we should ensure both of them are nursed back to full health. Much to our shock, Dr Koe said Jasper is having minor pneumonia. The infections has reached the lower part of his lungs which in some severe cases will require ICU care! @.@ Thank God Jasper's condition isn't that serious, but he has to be on antibiotics immediately. Dr Koe gave 2 types of antibiotics, Jasmine also takes the same although her case is less worrying.
Feeding medicine has always been difficult for Jasper. He basically hates it. But after so long of giving medicine, he seems to be slowly accepting it. Especially on 7th Feb, when I was home alone with him, he was willing to open his mouth voluntarily to eat and there were no medicine drip out or wasted. Miracle!
In the bedroom, he discovered the ikea polka dot stool can be over-turned. So one night all he did was over turning it while I read the peppa pig story book to Jasmine.
One night, he was walking over to our room from his room, and whilst walking he was looking back at Joshua who just came up from downstairs, and then he knocked his head on the door frame. Ouch!
Now he likes to wear cap.
The games he plays with Joshua before bed includes peekaboo and throwing pillows out from cot and into cot.
We started to teach him to wash hand and wipe hand with the towel like Jasmine. He learnt it pretty fast and likes it. And that's him doing his usual "happy cheeky dances".
Likes to play with my phone.
I had to make a special request for the bumbo chair to be taken up to Subang Jaya again, so that he can have all the bumbo time he wants at home.
When he has those cooking toys like a small bowl and spoon, he plays feeding us and also the soft toys.
Sometimes, he plainly hit us hard with the toys. He is really ganas.
He also discovered the row of white ikea trofast bins in front..
This guy, starts to wave at us as a sign to come to him or follow him.
Likes to wears daddy's helmet, always after seeing Joshua go out and come back in the bike.
We went to Sunway Lagoon this month! He wears his cap of course, it's quite a hot day.
Two, to take the boat.
Here. There's scheduled time, so we got some time to kill.
Boat is here, first time wearing life jacket, too big... so we scrap the idea.
Boat! Checked!
Feed rabbits.
Feed tortoise. This was his first time feeding the kangkung to the tortoise, he hit the tortoise with the kangkung and it squeeked before hiding inside its shell and walked away.Rayson brought a ball and Jasper was also non-stop with it.
12th Feb, we got some party whistles from Kara's birthday party and he observed the kids blowing the whistle and Jasmine does it at home too. And he managed to blow it, not much sound though.
We were attending 11am service this month and I tried to feed him lunch during praise & worship. Took him out to sit at the bench outside, and while he was trying to grab my spoon he fell forward off the bench. Cried. Ever since that fall, for a short period of time, he was afraid of getting down chairs & stools and often require our help. But... by end of the month.. he's back to himself. Fearless.
Another time in later of this month, Joshua was on and I had to go solo with both kids. Jasmine requested for double stroller and I managed to open it up on my own and loaded both kids on it.
11am means messed up nap time... and meal times.He loves standing on stools. Almost everywhere. Small to big stools.
Also tried standing on the fan stand.
When we really sneezes or pretend sneezes, he will say something like "Ah choow" too.
He plays open and close our bedroom door, at times the door hit his baby toes and he feels no pain at all. One fine day, when he was playing with Jasmine at the door, his finger got hit by the door.. and of course he cried.
In all our attempts to get him into boy toys... he's still very much surrounded with Jasmine's girly toys.
Second injury this month, he hit his nose against the plastic chair edge at USJ house when he was playing, running around at high speed.
This month he had a sudden rash outbreak. Suspect due to diarrhea.
17th Feb, during homes, just as Vijay was starting on word sharing, he passed a small toy to Vijay and helped himself with the chipsmore (which was supposed to be a reward). He passed the chipsmore to me and expected me to open it. Everyday laughed. That night he ate oreos, snakes candy and kai lan. During praise & worship, he took the yellow stool (we have the same one at home which is white in colour) and stood on it.
And before we met with Joshua's mindshare colleagues, we managed to buy him a pair of crocs at Parkson for RM20+.
Before we bought the crocs, he only had the stride rite shoes to wear even for the back garden watering time.
So, here he is rocking out his new crocs.
He loves to play with the 2 watering cans.Mid Feb, I was out in front doing some gardening, he came out to help water the plants. And when I was pulling out the weed, he helped too. Pull out and throw into plastic bag. Not bad!
This pair of crocs is now for outing that doesn't require socks & shoes. For back garden, Jasper wears the red crocs that was Jasmine's first crocs. It's ugly because one side's cartoon cover came off (Jasper pulled the other half off) but it still functions well.
When I was upstairs bathing Jasmine, Joshua in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I heard his cries.. and thought how come I can hear him so loud. Then I found him crying at the baby gate!! He had climbed up the stairs all the way up on his own!
19th Feb, Joshua took him to buy massimo bread and he instantly hugged it and refuse to let go. The bread was badly squashed like a bolster.
I discovered the pair of peppa pig shoes suddenly and realised it's actually same size as his stride rite! So we started to let him wear it now whenever we have the chance to.
Here he is on 24th Feb wearing it in church on Friday night.
Pool time at Laura & Andrew's house. We let him dip a bit in the water with the shoulder float but he seemed a bit shocked and didn't like it anymore. So it's floating on the unicorn with mummy. :D
This is another Sunday, where we only sat the side, kicking in the water. That's all.
Ate some milo nuggets.
We had dinner twice there.
And Jasper had the privilege to have Jayvine the talented musician to play piano for him.
While we adults were busy talking & eating, he was freely walking around, I saw him went to the small fan at the corner and started to chew on it. @.@ why Jasper? Why chew on the fan?Of course I had to shoo him away. The last thing I want is to find his teeth marks on the expensive fan.
And also with the big jejes.
And on his own, trying to climb like a monkey.
They have a dog name Zara that caught Jasper's attention.
The girls watched Moana and he joined them on and off...Occassionally walks to us, to open the nga ku for him to snack on.
Tired is all we had after a good time of fun at Laura & Andrew's. :)
What we will miss most are of course the daily dinner prepared by Lian. :( Other than only packing once for the entire week. For daycare, we are required to pack daily. -_-
Had another hair trim this month, and according to mummy's suggestion, keeping the bath hair long and see if it will be wavy and curly like Jasmine's.
I really just trim his fringe and didn't touch the back portion.
Very hard to take a clear photo of him, first because he stops smiling and switched to his face whenever he sees me. And then he keeps coming to me especially when he sees me holding my phone.
Observes jeje helping to fry an egg in kitchen.
Best friend Kayden at Lian's.
One morning, he refuses to let Lian carry him until he sees cornflakes. That gave me idea, to buy cornflakes to feed him at home.
During bedtime reading, he has started to point out the dog and bird in picture. Wow! When we show him photo, he will point at us in the photo.
He calls bird "beh" and pizza "peh zah" - you have to really listen to catch it.
Bad habits :-
I found him digging nose!! Have to stop him.
When he's angry or frustrated, he hits his own face - where did that come from??
One night he refused to eat dinner.. next day morning he ate.. and vomitted. Lian said most likely due to wind in stomach.
Lian said that his routine at her place is nap time at 2.30pm after watching hi5. Once it's time for nap, Lian will put Kayden into the cot and Jasper will wait at his cot, knowing that he will be the next to go into the cot.
And this corner is his favourite. He likes to hide here.
If he hears dog barking, he will look around for it. Same goes for aeroplane.
Joshua does more bedtime reading with him, he can request for 4 books in a row. His favourite books are the honey rabbit and the blue & yellow alphabet books. I tried to do flashcards with him, it's so hard to get him to concentrate.
This below naked photo is of course another time where I had help.. and we just wanted to snap photo of his lean lean body, not much fats yoh.
Before bed, we feed him milk quite consistently, same time as we feed Jasmine. When he knows it's time for milk, he knows how to lie down on the playmat, sometimes he lie down so far way. Haha. And he will wait for us to put the teat into his mouth, and start drinking. And occassionally he can't even wait till diaper change is over.. he just wants his milk like immediately...
This concludes February and I am quite behind schedule with updates (it's 10 April as I type!) ! Many things on my plate including rushing photobook 2016 and looking for new job.......








































No comments:
Post a Comment