Maybe is terrible two... 1st October, we were at Burger King. He took my phone, threw it on the floor and stepped on it. Needless to say I beat him on the arm. This boy, always tries to challenge our limit, so I had to be more persistent than him to make him obey.
When we are doing stuffs in the kitchen, he always come in to push the white stools to the counter , ask us to "move!" to make space, and then he will climb up. Stand or sit down to observe what we doing eg. make milk or wash dishes. I don't like this because the stool messed up all the kitchen floor mats. One time he got curious with the knife and grab it! Thank God I saw and quickly take it away.
Soup boy. Drink soup is good, keep it up Jasper!
He also started to fight with Jasmine over peppa pig videos on our phones, and stickers when playing in the house too.
In the house, he plays with the small mini dinosaurs, his yellow car riding around and also the ball, and Daiso trains.
He is the one who started to do tarzan swings on the baby gate at the kitchen entrance.
In the car, he starts to point out trucks buses and trains.
He will call me loud until I answer when he sees train or truck , big car or small car on the road.
Homes, he starting to play with the big kids, although he always destroys their play area.
Ikea, he doesn't like sitting in the trolley like Jasmine does. He always wants to come out.
He surprised us by rejecting the donut, he was more into the curry puffs. I asked whether it's spicy, he shook his head.
Later in the month he even use fries to pick up chili sauce to eat, not eating the fries.
Acts Kids, start to join in only near to games time. If I am in, he always wants to sit on my lap instead of on the floor.
He snatches jeje's snacks also in Acts Kids. Sigh.
We noticed bite marks on his arm one day when we got back from LL. :( After asking we were told Elijah bite him, they saw it on CCTV.
Here's the Daiso trains that he loves to play with.
Wrestling with jeje.
At night, he prefers to sleep in his own cot, he will comfortably lie down, close eyes to sleep.
Balance bike, he is getting much better at it.
I dressed him in this mothercare onesie that's a bit too tight, but I love how it look on him... :) He keeps on pulling like he's wearing swimwear. :D
He kept getting distracted by cats and dogs at the park, instead of really cycling.
It's hard to take a good picture of him on the bike, so eventually let them sit down to eat pocky while Joshua tries to snap some photos.
Mock science experiment to enter the Ikea competition but we didn't win. Are they photogenic? :) :)
These pictures of the balance bike & mock experiment, we were looking at it together on the masterbed, he got so playful he sat on the laptop and deleted the whole folder from the sd card!!! Took Joshua a lot of effort to retrieve the photos but not the videos. :(
Eating is not always willing but we realised he eats better when in the car. Twice at least feeding him rice or porridge in the car, he will happily finish everything. He will say "ah!" with mouth open big to receive food.
Starting to sing and dance. I introduced to him the "Can't stop the feeling" song.
He sings the whole "Jesus loves me yes I know" song all while observing Joshua make milk.
But is funny the part "to him belongs" he sings as "to him I know".
He knows how to request for "dattle nen nen".
6th Oct. surprised me again by unzipping the yellow pillow case in our room.
9th Oct he plays with cotton buds in the morning. I very rarely allow him to.
One day, Zach & Zephan sat in our car so I could drop them off at the grandpa's house, Zach sat at the back between them and as they play together, Jasper keep on laughing.
After they got off the car, I told him that they have gone home. He said "Zephan, home. Zach zach, home". Starting to speak a lot of words!
Woom - room
Tuck - truck
jeje cry
uncle sih bike - uncle sit on motorbike
Find ah yi
See daddy
He imitates almost everything we say including "where's my pants?"
bibi ban - piggy bank
Soup again!
Fruit boy, any fruits but watermelon & papaya. Always get time out in LL when he refuse to finish watermelo or papaya... or punished for not getting the cornflakes or biscuits.
Could still fit in the blue box!
Meet up with Janice and Kathy, played stacking.
Inherited the donkey and deer! He keep calling the donkey see saw.. we thought is because the motion is like sitting on the see saw, but later we found out he was going for "hee haw"! So he knows it is a donkey and it says hee haw!
Finally we took him for a train ride!
He puts in coins into ticket machine while jasmine put in notes.
He is very focused.
Workbook time in the house. He sits on the high chair for his activities, usually drawing or colouring while I coach Jasmine.
On 15th Oct, he got up too frequent cried non stop since 1.30am till 4am, I was so tired I had to close the door.
Sunday service and this month we had lunch with hommies, so Jasper is big enough to hold hands with them and run together, play together, laugh together. :)
Request to sleep on jeje's bed the first time, Joshua put him there and he just fell asleep like that. Joshua was joking but he took it for real.
Follows jeje sayang and feed the animals, he rides on the donkey more than Jasmine. Jasmine just likes to mother her deer.
Sing and dance before going to church on Sunday. :)
He is always looking forward to play with the drums after acts kids. During act kids if he hears the music with the drums, he will tell me "daddy!" :)
Twice his poop was hard so he cried, we made him sit down on the potty while watching peppa pig but always no output. He said no more poo poo. After a while, he will then poop into diaper.
Wants to wear his own pants, as usual both legs into one leg hole.
Will insist on doing it on his own, but if he still can't get it right, he comes to us for help.
Finally he managed to wear the red mickey mouse pants all by himself! That was his first success.
He knows how to ask for "pig" - peppa pig and "mana" - moana and search for my phone in my pocket. Also he doesn't like it when Jasmine teach him to pronounce Moana correctly.
16 Oct, he wanted to sit in Jasmine's car seat. Ok so Jasmine agreed to switch.
But once I started driving he regret! Screamed and cried all the way home.
I had to quickly switch on peppa pig to let him watch, his face was full of mucus and tears. Then he asked me "mummy shi shu" - tissue.
Other times in the car, when he sees jeje sneeze and get a tissue, he will also ask for tissue.
Or when he sneezes but no mucus, he wants a tissue too.
One night, we let him watch Sing (Rosita) performance and then switched to peppa pig. He kept telling me mummy I want Bo Ji Ya after some guesses I finally knew he meant "Rosita"! Haha.
Joshua said he pretended to be me on the nursing sofa in his room.
Bumped his head upstairs when playing, fell from bed.
He often bites his own tongue and cried.
19 Oct, he vomitted cheese and milk in the car seat. Cleaning the car seat was a lot of work! I had to use expired bread to absorb away the cheese smell overnight.
Plays with the nail polishes in morning when he is allowed to see mummy put cream.
He counts them, one two, three, four!
Knows how to smile at camera, but the smile is like crooked smile. Haha.
Helps to take clean clothes in.
He likes to hug bread. Sometime he ask for bread is not to eat but to hug it only.
New game he and Jasmine plays. Cracked us all up.
We got some murukus in the house, he insisted on "hold" himself. And he is not satisfied with just one piece, he wants "big" piece.
When jeje ask him to come and play, and he was at the dining table he replies "eating! I eating!"
He learnt from jeje that must brush teeth himself. Said "want self" until I had to lock his hands and brush it because when he brush for himself was all just biting the toothbrush.
Going upstairs once he went up & down with both hands holding toys.
Teacher Mickee said he is generally quite peaceful except for eating time, where he rejects certain food.
Teacher said on Monday 23rd Oct, during class he asked for "earth" which was taught the previous week.
Few times he didn't want to wear shoes properly, only want to hold it and not wear it.
Playground with the hommies kids right after LL.
We realised his habit of eating & watching youtube is too much so we try to cut back again.
24th Oct, we did paige boy training wearing the new shoes. He was hopping happily and I let him hold a gun to walk. When he sees jeje throw pretend flower petals, he throw the gun.
24th Oct. We started to train him not to drink my milk at night. First time he wake up I feed. 2nd time he wake up he drink bottle milk in the cot. He will say whether he wants mummy nen nen or bottle nen nen.
1st night, 3am Joshua told him no mummy nen nen and negotiated with bottle nen nen. He drank twice in the span of 1 hour's battle. Then he slept on our mattress because Jasmine was already sleeping on our bed. Then he cry again, we warned and he couldn't stop crying, put back into his cot. He said sleep mummy voom! but we said cannot. But when he cried again at 6am plus, I heard and quickly ran over with a completely different approach, telling him is morning! show him the sky outside is getting bright and I let him latch on.
2nd night, 12.30am he woke up. I tried to negotiate with him bottle but he cried non stop throwing his head all over the cot, hitting the bars. Joshua had to come to help. I then carried him and he couldn't speak properly from the cries. Tried to catch up breahting, he said he wants to come to our room. So we put him on Jasmine's bed. I slept on the floor in our room. 3am he came over and ask for mummy nen nen, again no. Joshua took him back to his room and he eventually fell asleep again on jeje's bed. 6am I saw him running over to our room again and asked for mummy nen nen. :)
3rd night (after the wedding march rehearsal), he's tired and got up only at 3am for milk. He willingly drank the bottle milk after short negotiation. Slept back straight away all the way til 8am plus.
4th night, cried at 3.15am insist on mummy nen nen but after 5 mins negotiation he took bottle nen nen. I made twice for him and he slept again willingly without resistance.
5th night, cried at 4am for mummy nen nen, after about a minute he's ok with bottle nen nen. Just one bottle and he sleeps again on his own. Morning I heard him cry and happily asked me for mummy nen nen. He is getting the concept!!
He is almost complete not asking for direct latch at night anymore!
Here's the wedding march rehearsal!
While waiting, we did silly dance at the restaurant under the light.
He was surprisingly good at walking down the aisle! More brave and carefree than jeje.
Tired after rehearsal
But on the actual day... he refused to walk and cried. We guessed he must've been bored due to staying in the room from 7.50am to 9am plus...
We gel up his hair for the first time.
And he kept asking to wear the flower wreath like Jasmine.
Shirt was given by Teacher Joan (outgrown by her Matthew), overalls bought by Ah Ma, shoes from H&M RM50 and hair gel from Jacinta for free (but smell quite bad being organic).This is after the ceremony.
We ordered coffee and sat here to wait for the luncheon hall to open.
See the crooked smile?
Later at lunch, he took his nap in the stroller. We have fed them their lunch before our lunch started.
Stand also got gaya, see that frown.
We realise, he doesn't like when the animals were too near or too elaborated, but turtles are ok.
Apple boy.
Tries to wear t-shirt as pants. -_-
Sunday again.Wants to help with the stroller.
We ate at Seremban station, this is the day he ate chili sauce from the fries but not eating the fries. He said spicy but loves it, keep taking the chili sauce. Haha.
After nap, somemore bike time at the park before it gets dark.
Initially, the sunday lunch kids were to meet us all here, but they all last minute ffk. We already half guessed they will do that. But this is the great thing about having a sibling, you will never be playing alone. :)
End of Oct.... just as we thought he's well sleep trained.. he got up midnight and kept screaming mummy until I go over to make bottle nen nen.
He asked for more than twice, after I got back to the room, he call again. So I only made the milk 2nd time, 3rd time onwards he kept screaming to which I ignore and he gave up. He also tried to call daddy when I didn't answer.
Then at 3am Jasmine came over and told me mummy Jasper wants you while she climb up our bed.
My dear handsome Jasper, when are you going to be fully sleep trained? :)













































No comments:
Post a Comment