This month, Jasmine weighs 13.7kg and Jasper 12kg. They are often commented as "look like twins".
We were at Whup Whup for family dinner before memorial service for my Ah Ma, their Duai Ma.
I suggested to Joshua to take Jasper with him to Lim Tayar to replace Serena's tyres while I take Jasmine to Klinik Segara. Joshua was reluctant at first but after that realised it was a good call. Jasper was fascinated with how the mechanics removed the tyres etc.
In Muar she watched Frozen a few more times, the fast version on Youtube and then you could hear her starting to say the names Hans and Kristoff during her own imaginary time, she asked us too, like Hans is a bad guy but he pretend to be good right? Kristoff loves Princess Ana right? She is slowly getting the concept of boy and girl relationship.
Because of the rehearsal of wedding march for Jaime falling on wednesday night, we did a class replacement for Jasmine swim class to be the earlier Saturday 4pm class. It was a very full class and different teacher, so Jasmine was not comfortable at all. In fact we were also late, didn't know traffic is heavier on weekend evenings. So she cried when asked to enter the water. The half hour class ended quickly esp when we were 5-10 minutes late, when she came to me, her body was only half wet. -_-
24 June, she asked for 2 pony tails to be like Ana and also one side pony tail to be like Elsa.
Her current hair length is mot suitable for 2 pony tails. When I told her I can tie 2 pony tails for her for school the next day, she rolled her eyes and said she wants to be like Elsa.
That night, we found a cangkerik in their room and Jasmine grabbed it with a tissue and squeezed it to death, threw into the toilet bowl and was very proud of herself. She was so excited and said "must tell Teacher Celina!" and "I think I am going to be 6 years old very fast!" Haha.
Few days later, we found another cangkerik and it was Jasper's turn to kill it. He was given the tissue wrapped cangkerik and asked to squeeze. He did and then freaked out, he threw it on the floor. He didn't dare to throw into the toilet bowl while Jasmine kept cheering him on. She then helped him to throw and Joshua flushed it.
He calls it "Tatto-red". Next morning he said "I awnt to kill tatto-red again".
Midnight, Jasper woke up 2nd time and asked for milk again but I said cannot. He cried. Then he agreed to drink water but refused to drink from his own blue cup but wanted jeje's pink cup. I told him to ask for jeje's permission, she was already up, she said "can, no need to ask one". :)
In the white box is where we store Jasper's growing collection of toy cars.
Most cars were presents from his last birthday.
Just Dance on weekend. The AKHP t-shirts are the only ones they wear as matching siblings. And Jasper I usually just let him roam free in only his diapers and he is fine with it.
We were at Whup Whup for family dinner before memorial service for my Ah Ma, their Duai Ma.
They ran around and play, even pretend to be flying like birds and hide under the drinks table, refused to go home with us. Jasmine said she remember this was the restaurant where Jasper vomitted the last time.
Group picture with the extended family of Lings.
Jasper helped to take our delicates clothes down to wash. Even helped daddy dry clothes outside.
Just Dance with Ah Yi.
Thanks to daddy for cooking weekend meals. We share out the bak zhang among adults.
This paper cup phone had short life, after some pulls, it's all disintegrated and ended up in recycling bin.
He pronounces his name so much more accurate now. He used to say "Papper" but now he say the J very clearly, "Jahper".
He told me that he is not a baby now, he is didi.
New princess dress from Shoppee!
Cat boy mask and cape from Shoppee too! Have to wait for cat boy to arrive before revealing the dress.
The fake flowers that I used for pre-wedding photos and for our wedding car now become Jasmine's dress up addition.
I was so lousy that only after I pick them up that day, I was going to leave, put the kids in car and went back to take their bags. While I was going for the bags, I overheard conversation between Jill and teacher that that day was their last day at this LL place!!! I was so busy that I missed the communication in the book! So this is a quick and guilty farewell picture with this place, that I really love esp the playground with grass and trees. If only the neighbour wasn't so nasty to us, we would've stayed on!
Here's some photos I got from LL Facebook, so much memories in this old place.. the 5 years old class.
I suggested to Joshua to take Jasper with him to Lim Tayar to replace Serena's tyres while I take Jasmine to Klinik Segara. Joshua was reluctant at first but after that realised it was a good call. Jasper was fascinated with how the mechanics removed the tyres etc.
Clinic Segara, there was a diabetic leg picture on the wall. I have explained to her more than a few times that her Ah Kung had diabetes and his leg were a bit like that. And he has passed away. Once Joshua came with us and she told Joshua that leg belonged to Ah Kung, Joshua was a bit shocked haha.
Acts Kids made a cape for every kid that day. It looked so good on Jasmine esp with the add on cargidan. She looks like Princess Ana. Don't you think? :)
Jasper's class has capes too!
Look at Jasmine's angry face at the back. It must be Jasper using one of her books to do the head thing.
Roti canai, always a favourite.
Just Dance again. We do it almost every weekend so they learn to groove and learn to dance.
Jasmine now likes to lie down on the swing like this.
Wants mummy's bone, now knows it is called elbow.
Wants the elbow sharp, he said he wants big elbow. -_-
Jasper wants to wear his own pants especially after his poo poo. The first attempt he put both legs into one pants hole, after that he adjusted it himself and made it!
Expert in wearing his own pants now! Thanks to Ah Yi patiently let him try out each time she bathes them.
When I handle both kids on my own, I trained them to hold each other's hands, so that they will not scatter.
Nap time no longer downstairs but in their own room. Much better place to rest.
Face of eating See's candies. Too delicious.
Jasper likes to do cutting and glue-ing too. When he asks for glue, it's so funny because it took me a while to know the word.
Kick balls with daddy at the backyard, they play as if their legs are the goal. He is very thrilled.
I think this is sit down on the stool to watch Kung Fu Panda.
No idea how he ended up in the wrong bed,
They sometimes prefer to sit on the stools instead of the barn chairs.
Vitagen from the vitagen factory visit early in the month.
Raya in Muar! So we went back to Muar for a long weekend.
At the house visitation, they had the chance to see cats at the backyard. The year before were chickens but this year no more chickens as Faiz's mum recently had a fall and needed to rest more.
Play with Jolene, their precious cousin. When Jolene throws her toys around, Jasper picks up for her happily.
Breakfast at Hao Zai Lai. This boy drank my tea and liked it also, other than his milo.
Took back their bikes so they could cycle at the big compound while jiu jiu plays basketball.
We purposely make them cycle out to look at neighbour's chickens, just opposite our house only. Jasmine complains of the heat.
We spoke to the neighbour, he came out because we stood so near the house. He told us if the MPM officer come they will kill the chickens straight, is actually illegal. And the whole time Jasmine couldn't wait for us to leave, she said so boring. -_-
This time, we set up the inflatable pool at the back garden and leave it there until we were going home!!
Jolene was not used to having other people hi-jack her bath time. Sigh.
Tanjung became a place we must go when we have the evening off.
Is only at this kind of place they will cycle longer otherwise they will abandon the bike and rather sit on the swing or play at the playground.
We just watched Peter Rabbit so I called her tied up dress bun at the back Cotton Tail. She was mad with me. Said her name is Elsa, and that I should "never forget". Threatened that if I call cotton tail again she will throw me into prison, cut me into pieces and eat my eye balls. Brutal.
The cars, we finally came at the right time when it is in operation!
They each went into own car, they picked their colour. And it is self driven, pedal and steering wheel, just like a real car. Not sure whether this one has a gear box though.
But we had to follow them around because they didn't know how to control it yet. It was really tiring although just 15 minutes!
They had so much fun, that they said somemore! So we decided they get an upgrade this time, but both into 1 car. So here they are. Jasmine drives and Jasper just sit back and relax. Another 15 minutes. I think we spent RM50 or RM60 for all.
She has definitely improved! She understood how the driving should work a few times she almost hit another car but managed to turn in time to avoid it.
Jasper just look at scenery and enjoy. Haha. They really had fun. We too had fun watching them learn the concept of driving. Will definitely come back for this again.
On our way back, they waved at fisherman and he waved back, and showed them a fish from their boat!
More water play. It became a daily thing they look forward to do after nap.
Ah Ma even took out the garden hose and started to rain it on them. They loved it.
Jasper pee standing for the first time.
Snacks by the pool - I made sure the experiences are hard to forget. Hehe. Kaya bread! Jasmine ate in the pool and left bread crumbs in the water. -_- Extra work for me.
Jolene also joined but only the first day. She had a bit of fever the next day so she couldn't join.
Peppa pig swimsuit is getting too small, so on my list is to get her a new swim suit. Maybe the type that works like a blouse and skirt so she can easy go niao niao in between.
Dance party upstairs! This time we were quite productive.
Jasper was very particular about the music that we play, he always switched off the beat we played and disrupted the party a bit. Cheeky boy.
Jasmine showed us her very graceful moves, which we don't know came from where? She truly did it very well.
Look, and Jasper followed too. Like a contemporary dance.
So proud of my kids. :) :)
In Muar she watched Frozen a few more times, the fast version on Youtube and then you could hear her starting to say the names Hans and Kristoff during her own imaginary time, she asked us too, like Hans is a bad guy but he pretend to be good right? Kristoff loves Princess Ana right? She is slowly getting the concept of boy and girl relationship.
Back from Muar, LL new place not ready yet so they had to use Acts Kids room. So we arranged for home owners to come take care of them half day from 18th to 22nd June.
When I asked them how is it? Jasmine said Jasper asked where is Jolene when he arrived at the USJ house. And then home owner asked "Who is Jolene?" Jasmine answered "Jolene is in Muar" and Home owner did the boring "ohhh!" and didn't dare to continue the conversation, I guess?
And then home owner asked her "Do you stay in Muar?" What kind of tricky question is this to ask to a 5 year old girl? I really hate my in-laws. Jasmine replied with the best answer "no, I stay in Subang Jaya".
21st June, weekday night, we went to Ikea and it was like their playground. They to pretend sleeping on the toddlers beds, one by one.
When I asked them how is it? Jasmine said Jasper asked where is Jolene when he arrived at the USJ house. And then home owner asked "Who is Jolene?" Jasmine answered "Jolene is in Muar" and Home owner did the boring "ohhh!" and didn't dare to continue the conversation, I guess?
And then home owner asked her "Do you stay in Muar?" What kind of tricky question is this to ask to a 5 year old girl? I really hate my in-laws. Jasmine replied with the best answer "no, I stay in Subang Jaya".
21st June, weekday night, we went to Ikea and it was like their playground. They to pretend sleeping on the toddlers beds, one by one.
Also went crazy when they see curry puffs.
And were fascinated by the ice cream self serve machine. Like Jasmine's mouth couldn't shut, jaw dropping amazed.
They ate curry puffs too, but ice cream had more power.
This elsa dress, she requested since Monday and I said ok. But it was not folded yet from the weekend washes, still downstairs so I couldn't pack it until I think Wednesday. So Tuesday when she reaches USJ house and found no elsa dress, she was disappointed.
Reading a book that I bought from MPH sales, something I hope will educate them how people used to live in the olden days, illustrated even for stone age!
Morning. The night before I must've been pushed to the edge till I couldn't sleep so I came down here, but Jasper followed. -_- He followed the elbow.
Try out the outfits to wear for Jaime's wedding as page boy.
Using gloves at LL. To be like Elsa. It's the gloves I bought for Taiwan trip but didn't get to use it. Now it's put to good use for funny reason.
Handsome paige boy on Uniqlo jeggings.
Suspenders from Lazada arrived in time! This one is RM11 if not wrong from China. And one local one (black) was RM20, arrive just 2 days earlier. I of course prefer the grey one, it looked newer too. The black one looked like old stock, of course I returned it.
Flower girl dress is still looking great on the pretty girl. This time I added lace high socks for a different look. ;)
My presents from God. :) So perfect.
Both have fever I think Joshua went to pick both up early.
Watching some animal video. Jasper was recovering from fever.
Morning crankiness. This picture captures both their crying faces.
This is rehearsing the walk down the aisle as flower girl & paige boy.
Followed us to Alpha parenting course training on Saturday morning.
They played quietly in the first half session but after that start making lots of noises.
Sleep in car on the way home, too tired.
Look at the happy face when he managed to get hold of my elbow in the morning.
Because of the rehearsal of wedding march for Jaime falling on wednesday night, we did a class replacement for Jasmine swim class to be the earlier Saturday 4pm class. It was a very full class and different teacher, so Jasmine was not comfortable at all. In fact we were also late, didn't know traffic is heavier on weekend evenings. So she cried when asked to enter the water. The half hour class ended quickly esp when we were 5-10 minutes late, when she came to me, her body was only half wet. -_-
24 June, she asked for 2 pony tails to be like Ana and also one side pony tail to be like Elsa.
Her current hair length is mot suitable for 2 pony tails. When I told her I can tie 2 pony tails for her for school the next day, she rolled her eyes and said she wants to be like Elsa.
Plaster became fashion statement
Jasper is now an expert wearing own pants, although front back reversed and inside out sometimes. He likes to say "look at this! mummy look at this!" after he's done it.
That night, we found a cangkerik in their room and Jasmine grabbed it with a tissue and squeezed it to death, threw into the toilet bowl and was very proud of herself. She was so excited and said "must tell Teacher Celina!" and "I think I am going to be 6 years old very fast!" Haha.
Few days later, we found another cangkerik and it was Jasper's turn to kill it. He was given the tissue wrapped cangkerik and asked to squeeze. He did and then freaked out, he threw it on the floor. He didn't dare to throw into the toilet bowl while Jasmine kept cheering him on. She then helped him to throw and Joshua flushed it.
He calls it "Tatto-red". Next morning he said "I awnt to kill tatto-red again".
Midnight, Jasper woke up 2nd time and asked for milk again but I said cannot. He cried. Then he agreed to drink water but refused to drink from his own blue cup but wanted jeje's pink cup. I told him to ask for jeje's permission, she was already up, she said "can, no need to ask one". :)
27th June, I received a call from Pastor Sarah to say Jasmine has a fever again. So I picked them up at 3.30pm and have they joined me to have lunch with my colleagues, including the people from Madrid at Pyramid Village Roast Duck. It was very impromptu but glad it all turned out fine.
I put them both on the double stroller and once arrived, they both fed themselves white rice while still sitting on the double stroller. Most people are impressed at how well behave they were.
They also followed us to do bowling, I didn't want to join but since they both were good behaving, I joined in too.
Joshua then came to pick them up right after he finishes work.
That night Joshua and Anne both took them to attend the rehearsal for the wedding. I was out with colleagues.
30th June, big day for them and they did very well !
Jasper outgrew the H&M shoes, here he was wearing with socks and complained painful.
She loves this dress a lot. :)
They did so well !
LL Open day was right after the wedding ended, so we all came.
This is Jasper's class.
Only 4 kids.
Sigh, why Jasper's reward stickers so few only??
According to teacher, he doesn't answer questions that much.
Wedding dinner. He tried to use chopsticks like us.
I also let him wear Matthew's shoes (Teacher Joan passed to be more than a year ago), ad he likes the new shoes a lot. He said "so nice!". And of course Jasper still wearing the suspenders!
I let Jasmine wear another pair of socks, which is longer and I let her wear the princess crown. ;)
That night I mc-ed in Mandarin and it was quite chaotic for us esp the place is so cramp and we sit quite far away from the stage. Sigh.














































































No comments:
Post a Comment