May 2018
Jasper is recovering from fever and so Joshua thought a good idea to open up the Lego to cheer him up. But it was too advanced for both kids... so we kept them back into the box again.
That afternoon he got better! And could smile!
Finally got the battery for the magic truck and let them play. Jasper was happily cheering for the truck.
He could now open and close door knob like a pro.
Also could fasten water bottle lid to close it and sometimes can open too.
He has knocked his head or face against the granite a few times. Proof that he has really grown taller.
Jasmine can put on and off this dress by herself and just enjoy dressing up.
Jasper back from LL with a chef hat. :)
Now he likes my elbow bone. He will cry at night and say "I want mummy bone" And hold it to sleep. I taught him that it is called elbow. He likes the elbow bone sharp and so I have to hold my arm, it is not comfortable for me. -_-
9th of May, when we go out to vote, Joshua was home alone with the 3 kids.
We happily educated Jasmine that Malaysia now has a new leader, who is Dr. Mahathir.
Showing his armpit.
We had a few holidays because of the election win by Mahathir and his parties.
Went to the Shah Alam park to meet Sonya and Jude.
Jasper was still asking to go feed the animals again. So at this park we couldn't really feed the fish because we couldn't see them. But we found birds / crows to feed near the lake.
So he still refuses to poo poo on the toilet bowl. It's frustrating.
He will be obviously poo poo-ing but refuse to go toilet bowl. When we force him to sit on it, he will say no more. And then after we put on the diaper, he would do it in the next 5 minutes. We threatened him that if he doesn't poo poo in toilet, then he cannot go to feed the animals. He was very anxious and said ok he will poop in toilet. BUT when he is really pooping, he will say ok, no need feed animals. Argh... what do we do now?
Final resort, was rotan. I used rotan to punish when we find poop in his diaper after a failed attempt of sitting on toilet bowl. He was of course scared of rotan and slowly improve and eventually successfully poop nicely a few times into the toilet bowl in the 1st and 2nd week of may, especially during the 11th-13th holidays!!!
And almost everytime he sit on the toilet bowl, he tells us that he can feed animals because he poo poo in toilet. So we really gotta take him to the animals!
See Jasmine wearing bracelet? It's the kidzania bracelet and she said to me that she wants to go to Kidzania again with Dora and Zach Zach, specifically.
We did a lava lamp science experiment with them at the backyard.
Hanging out to dry at the back are the white pillow cases hand made by my Ah Ma (paternal) for my parents and kept for years un-used. The whites are still so so so white I couldn't pass them. I decided to use them instead of just keep!! So I washed them and plan to use them in the kids room.
We did the experiment a few rounds, I think 3 rounds if not wrong.
Sunway Pyramid, they played here while I went shopping alone, just a short while at the Uniqlo.
Then we bought a pair of jeggings for Jasper.
Here we are following the GE news, this is when Mahathir was sworn in as the new Prime Minister!
And he touches my face and asked "why do this face?"
When he saw me step on Joshua's bum bum for fun, he came to me to say "No step daddy bum bum k?" And then run towards me for manja.
One day when they play at the swing, Jasmine was pushing the swing to swing hard. He jumped off the seat and of course fell down. He didn't want jeje to push the swing. And then also don't let me carry jeje. Until that night Jasmine had to "Pray that jasper will let mummy carry me".
Sunday, Jasper wearing his new pants.
Animals feeding! Because Jasper can poo poo in toilet!
Feed the tortoises and fishes.
Look at the both of them. :)
Ah Jasmine's recent classic face.
I think this is the time we bought the Philips all in one cooker!
LL is moving to Summit quite soon and I really will miss this place...
Dress up again, and I gave her his flower bouquet that we used for wedding photos. No point keeping right, just let her use. Jasper fought to hold it and some pieces came off, I am learning to be ok with that.
He sleeps against my arm in the ar instead of using the lady bird pillow.
Started Jasmine on swim classes finally ! 16th May was the first class.
First class.
Jasmine's swim class was becoming Jasper's eat class. He wanted to go into the pool so much but we didn't enrol him, so he just kept eating snacks to keep himself happy.
They like to climb up the door like this this month.
I took a picture of them before lights out, because the next day, we are going to upgrade both of them to proper beds! Jasmine has said before that she wish she can sleep on a high bed. :) Can't wait to see her face when she sees her new bed.
Jasper's now taller and the space is getting short for him.
I know once we have the beds up, we wont be able to do this every night, everyone lie down together.. it's really a good cuddly time..
And Jasper could just lie down on mama as he likes.
I am going to miss the koala moments with him, but I am sure we will still have this happening a lot even without the floor mattresses.
This is the morning, Jasmine's bed is arriving in the evening.
I shifted Jasper's bed up into the room, ready for Joshua to instal it. We bought it in January from Jill for RM170. Kept it in the drum room until now.
Installed and the other bed is finally here, it's almost 5pm.
Done!! and the kids are back to check it out!!
I dressed up and bed. So thankful the beds are so coincidentally the same height!!
I kept the mickey mouse mattress there just in case Jasmine fall off, but she did not at all. So we donated it away.
Jasper cried the first night because he didn't know how to come down. He comes over to our room every night so that night he just freaked out, but after he knew how to get down, he's back to the nightly routine.
Jasmine's school trip, this time Joshua went because he was in between job. Thank God for the provision!
When Joshua finally got a job offer, Jasmine rubbed his arm to comfort him! We have prayed for the job for so long and so many times.
Vitagen factory.
With Dora.
With Wei Wong.
We were invited to a LL marketing shoot at Laura & Andrew's house.
The shoot took longer than expected... I was only hoping my kids will give some winning shots but Jasper didn't do so well. :( He cried no matter how much chocolates / snacks we give to him.
I almost cannot let him see me!
That weekend koko was at Subang Jaya, and he just drew Jasper on the white board. He is very good at drawing.
This boy, when he pooping on the toilet bowl, he can go up to more than 5 times telling you "done!" and just before I wipe, he said "got somemore! got somemore!" -_-
Dora's birthday party! Dora likes to play with Jasmine a lot. I just wished Dora was her classmate, but Dora is one year younger.
Dinner with Uncle Hua Ong before he returns to Sydney.
Just a morning where the kids took picture in their uniform with their school bag. I think this can be done every other quarter or every month, to see how they grow up....
Here the handsome one.
So thank God I took pictures as and when I could. This is a place of memories for the kids.
In fact I wished I had taken more!!
This is common when I asked Joshua to pick them up.
Second swim class onwards she warms herself up by the pool, just splashing.
Her first coach was lady but never return. So it was the replacement coach at the 2nd class. Then 3rd class we went for the replacement on Friday class, was a different coach again. But she did very well, improved a lot.
Routine : After swim drink hot milo. After every shower, I let her wear this mermaid jacket. :)
Jasper boy eats non stop, his routine is gummy bear (the one Anne bought from San Francisco). Sometimes Joshua take him to go downstairs to see people basketball.
Morning quick breakfast before going to LL.
Jasper now likes to cover his face with the blanket (with a lot of our repeated help) and finally he will fall asleep under it, with so much sweat on his face. I have to remember to remove the blanket after he fall asleep.
We had the chance to snap photos while waiting for Jolene to wake up from her nap.
They enjoyed the snacks on the table.
Jasper is wearing the new shirt that Ah Ma bought for him from Poney.
Family photo. I can't imagine how my kids will look like when I am of my mummy's age... I often avoid thinking, but I know I am just avoiding, I need to be stronger to face it. God please bless my family, save each one of them and protect them.
My beloved mummy. Sometimes we have so much differences that I went over in trying to implement my ways, I need to learn to chill and relax! Just prayyy and commit into God's hands. :) God please bless my mum with good health and I know she will say the salvation prayer soon!
Jolene finally woke up and in a good mood.
Gave them some fun.. :)
Mummy can be fun too!
We finally took Jasper to 3K swimming pool and he was shivering while in it! I changed him into dry clothes and tries to warm him down.
When Joshua said maybe let Jasper enter the adult pool, he saw it and wanted to go in also. So... i changed him into his swim wear again and that's two times effort. -_-
I changed Jasmine here.
And made both of them sit here properly to wait for daddy to come out of shower.
They are pretty well behaved kids I must say. :)
Now nap time is in their own room here instead of living room floor. Joshua would either sleep on the sofa or the mattress in our room. Now everyone has better fan coverage!
This are the pillow covers hand made by my Ah Ma, I am just so proud of her talents, can't imagine her doing these all by herself.
I told Jasmine about these. I dont want them to take things for granted. They should be told of the old stories to appreciate love gift hand made, and also the long way of getting things done.
I created a dress up corner for them here.
And we need a book shelf here! :)
This month, I fetched both from LL and decided to go to Subang Parade to look for a particular basket at the Mr. DIY. I took the chance to tell them in the car about how they both are presents from God to us. And so I made the trip "Buy present for my presents"! They each got to choose a sticker that day and both were so excited!
When we were walking around Mr. DIY Jasper saw a doll and shouted "jeje! your favourite!" and started to sing "let it go! Let it go!" and Jasmine continued the song, the whole song in Mr. DIY.
Jasmine is getting better at speaking Chinese. I was updated by Teacher Pei Pei that she now answers in chinese during class eg. Wo Hao Le. :) Keep it up Jasmine!
Jasper is recovering from fever and so Joshua thought a good idea to open up the Lego to cheer him up. But it was too advanced for both kids... so we kept them back into the box again.
That afternoon he got better! And could smile!
Finally got the battery for the magic truck and let them play. Jasper was happily cheering for the truck.
He could now open and close door knob like a pro.
Also could fasten water bottle lid to close it and sometimes can open too.
He has knocked his head or face against the granite a few times. Proof that he has really grown taller.
Jasmine can put on and off this dress by herself and just enjoy dressing up.
Jasper back from LL with a chef hat. :)
Now he likes my elbow bone. He will cry at night and say "I want mummy bone" And hold it to sleep. I taught him that it is called elbow. He likes the elbow bone sharp and so I have to hold my arm, it is not comfortable for me. -_-
9th of May, when we go out to vote, Joshua was home alone with the 3 kids.
We happily educated Jasmine that Malaysia now has a new leader, who is Dr. Mahathir.
Showing his armpit.
We had a few holidays because of the election win by Mahathir and his parties.
Went to the Shah Alam park to meet Sonya and Jude.
Jasper was still asking to go feed the animals again. So at this park we couldn't really feed the fish because we couldn't see them. But we found birds / crows to feed near the lake.
So he still refuses to poo poo on the toilet bowl. It's frustrating.
He will be obviously poo poo-ing but refuse to go toilet bowl. When we force him to sit on it, he will say no more. And then after we put on the diaper, he would do it in the next 5 minutes. We threatened him that if he doesn't poo poo in toilet, then he cannot go to feed the animals. He was very anxious and said ok he will poop in toilet. BUT when he is really pooping, he will say ok, no need feed animals. Argh... what do we do now?
Final resort, was rotan. I used rotan to punish when we find poop in his diaper after a failed attempt of sitting on toilet bowl. He was of course scared of rotan and slowly improve and eventually successfully poop nicely a few times into the toilet bowl in the 1st and 2nd week of may, especially during the 11th-13th holidays!!!
And almost everytime he sit on the toilet bowl, he tells us that he can feed animals because he poo poo in toilet. So we really gotta take him to the animals!
See Jasmine wearing bracelet? It's the kidzania bracelet and she said to me that she wants to go to Kidzania again with Dora and Zach Zach, specifically.
We did a lava lamp science experiment with them at the backyard.
Hanging out to dry at the back are the white pillow cases hand made by my Ah Ma (paternal) for my parents and kept for years un-used. The whites are still so so so white I couldn't pass them. I decided to use them instead of just keep!! So I washed them and plan to use them in the kids room.
We did the experiment a few rounds, I think 3 rounds if not wrong.
Sunway Pyramid, they played here while I went shopping alone, just a short while at the Uniqlo.
Then we bought a pair of jeggings for Jasper.
Here we are following the GE news, this is when Mahathir was sworn in as the new Prime Minister!
Here, my arm or elbow again.
He says "ahhh... seee!"And he touches my face and asked "why do this face?"
When he saw me step on Joshua's bum bum for fun, he came to me to say "No step daddy bum bum k?" And then run towards me for manja.
One day when they play at the swing, Jasmine was pushing the swing to swing hard. He jumped off the seat and of course fell down. He didn't want jeje to push the swing. And then also don't let me carry jeje. Until that night Jasmine had to "Pray that jasper will let mummy carry me".
Sunday, Jasper wearing his new pants.
Animals feeding! Because Jasper can poo poo in toilet!
Feed the tortoises and fishes.
Look at the both of them. :)
Ah Jasmine's recent classic face.
I think this is the time we bought the Philips all in one cooker!
LL is moving to Summit quite soon and I really will miss this place...
Dress up again, and I gave her his flower bouquet that we used for wedding photos. No point keeping right, just let her use. Jasper fought to hold it and some pieces came off, I am learning to be ok with that.
He sleeps against my arm in the ar instead of using the lady bird pillow.
Started Jasmine on swim classes finally ! 16th May was the first class.
First class.
Jasmine's swim class was becoming Jasper's eat class. He wanted to go into the pool so much but we didn't enrol him, so he just kept eating snacks to keep himself happy.
They like to climb up the door like this this month.
I took a picture of them before lights out, because the next day, we are going to upgrade both of them to proper beds! Jasmine has said before that she wish she can sleep on a high bed. :) Can't wait to see her face when she sees her new bed.
Jasper's now taller and the space is getting short for him.
I know once we have the beds up, we wont be able to do this every night, everyone lie down together.. it's really a good cuddly time..
And Jasper could just lie down on mama as he likes.
I am going to miss the koala moments with him, but I am sure we will still have this happening a lot even without the floor mattresses.
This is the morning, Jasmine's bed is arriving in the evening.
I shifted Jasper's bed up into the room, ready for Joshua to instal it. We bought it in January from Jill for RM170. Kept it in the drum room until now.
Installed and the other bed is finally here, it's almost 5pm.
Done!! and the kids are back to check it out!!
I dressed up and bed. So thankful the beds are so coincidentally the same height!!
I kept the mickey mouse mattress there just in case Jasmine fall off, but she did not at all. So we donated it away.
Jasper cried the first night because he didn't know how to come down. He comes over to our room every night so that night he just freaked out, but after he knew how to get down, he's back to the nightly routine.
Jasmine's school trip, this time Joshua went because he was in between job. Thank God for the provision!
When Joshua finally got a job offer, Jasmine rubbed his arm to comfort him! We have prayed for the job for so long and so many times.
Vitagen factory.
With Dora.
With Wei Wong.
We were invited to a LL marketing shoot at Laura & Andrew's house.
The shoot took longer than expected... I was only hoping my kids will give some winning shots but Jasper didn't do so well. :( He cried no matter how much chocolates / snacks we give to him.
I almost cannot let him see me!
That weekend koko was at Subang Jaya, and he just drew Jasper on the white board. He is very good at drawing.
This boy, when he pooping on the toilet bowl, he can go up to more than 5 times telling you "done!" and just before I wipe, he said "got somemore! got somemore!" -_-
Dora's birthday party! Dora likes to play with Jasmine a lot. I just wished Dora was her classmate, but Dora is one year younger.
Dinner with Uncle Hua Ong before he returns to Sydney.
Just a morning where the kids took picture in their uniform with their school bag. I think this can be done every other quarter or every month, to see how they grow up....
Here the handsome one.
So thank God I took pictures as and when I could. This is a place of memories for the kids.
In fact I wished I had taken more!!
This is common when I asked Joshua to pick them up.
Second swim class onwards she warms herself up by the pool, just splashing.
Her first coach was lady but never return. So it was the replacement coach at the 2nd class. Then 3rd class we went for the replacement on Friday class, was a different coach again. But she did very well, improved a lot.
Routine : After swim drink hot milo. After every shower, I let her wear this mermaid jacket. :)
Morning quick breakfast before going to LL.
Jasper now likes to cover his face with the blanket (with a lot of our repeated help) and finally he will fall asleep under it, with so much sweat on his face. I have to remember to remove the blanket after he fall asleep.
26th May Jolene's birthday party at the hotel suite!
We had the chance to snap photos while waiting for Jolene to wake up from her nap.
They enjoyed the snacks on the table.
Jasper is wearing the new shirt that Ah Ma bought for him from Poney.
Family photo. I can't imagine how my kids will look like when I am of my mummy's age... I often avoid thinking, but I know I am just avoiding, I need to be stronger to face it. God please bless my family, save each one of them and protect them.
My beloved mummy. Sometimes we have so much differences that I went over in trying to implement my ways, I need to learn to chill and relax! Just prayyy and commit into God's hands. :) God please bless my mum with good health and I know she will say the salvation prayer soon!
Jolene finally woke up and in a good mood.
Mummy can be fun too!
Egg peeling time, the eggs were left over from Jolene's party. Joshua made them into egg sandwiches for their school next day.
We finally took Jasper to 3K swimming pool and he was shivering while in it! I changed him into dry clothes and tries to warm him down.
When Joshua said maybe let Jasper enter the adult pool, he saw it and wanted to go in also. So... i changed him into his swim wear again and that's two times effort. -_-
I changed Jasmine here.
And made both of them sit here properly to wait for daddy to come out of shower.
They are pretty well behaved kids I must say. :)
Now nap time is in their own room here instead of living room floor. Joshua would either sleep on the sofa or the mattress in our room. Now everyone has better fan coverage!
This are the pillow covers hand made by my Ah Ma, I am just so proud of her talents, can't imagine her doing these all by herself.
I told Jasmine about these. I dont want them to take things for granted. They should be told of the old stories to appreciate love gift hand made, and also the long way of getting things done.
I created a dress up corner for them here.
And we need a book shelf here! :)
He stopped asking for mummy elbow towards the nd of the month. Such a relief for me.
He is starting to call me naughty mummy when he gets angry. He does it quite often and we threaten to rotan him and really rotan him when he refuse to stop calling us naughty.
His reaction to not getting what he want is hit people, including me! :(
There was once I was sitting next to his bed to help him with the blankets to cover till his head. He suddenly beat my eye twice! I was angry and I said I will not help with the blanket anymore, he got angry and came nearer almost hit me but withdraw at the last second. Very bad temper!
This month, I fetched both from LL and decided to go to Subang Parade to look for a particular basket at the Mr. DIY. I took the chance to tell them in the car about how they both are presents from God to us. And so I made the trip "Buy present for my presents"! They each got to choose a sticker that day and both were so excited!
When we were walking around Mr. DIY Jasper saw a doll and shouted "jeje! your favourite!" and started to sing "let it go! Let it go!" and Jasmine continued the song, the whole song in Mr. DIY.
Jasmine is getting better at speaking Chinese. I was updated by Teacher Pei Pei that she now answers in chinese during class eg. Wo Hao Le. :) Keep it up Jasmine!









































































No comments:
Post a Comment