We are back from PD. They did workbook with daddy. When Joshua was guiding Jasmine to cut & glue, Jasper cut the cover of peppa pig workbook. I was outside drying clothes.
Then Joshua cooks and I got them outside to cycle, almost always, especially Jasper, end up playing with water.
Another time Jasper play with scissors, in the split second I was not looking, he turn from cutting papers to his own t-shirt!! The red poney t-shirt!
2nd April back in LL.
Jasper calls jeje by name.
And he sometimes wants jeje to feed him dinner.
When he comes over to our bed at night, he wants me to face him when I sleep. To the extent he can even come down from the bed and climb back up again from my right side, just to he could sleep under my arm.
We fixed the custom cabinet in their room, in the corner next to bathroom.
Ah Yan koko came to fix and then we got rid of the grey table, create more space so we can fit 2 beds in here. Jasper's space is getting too small for him, it's obvious in this picture that he also need some boundaries in order to keep him in the bed space. The toddler bed with surround boundaries is perfect for him now. I am already doing all sorts of research online to buy Jasmine's bed.
He screams very loud these days like "No!!" "I want somemore!!!"
I regret that he could've learnt it from me. I am so sorry Jasper.
He calls monkey as "bangkey". rabbit as "babbit", strawberry as "boh wewi".
And his famous answers to questions is "YYyyeesssss".
If you ask him how old is he and what is his name, he replies "I am 2 ohs already" means I am 2 years old already". Sounds a bit like I draw house already. Haha.
Here they are pretending to be doctor to treat the blue donkey who has an air leak. They took turn to pump air into it.
When Jasper saw Joshua using my laptop, he said daddy cannot do mummy's work.
Here we are at Jason Khong's wedding, Jasmine was happy to see Zach Zach and Lisa.
7.30am, he cried for nen nen and because it is already morning, we said no. HE kept on crying and screaming, until Joshua hit him 3 times.
Usually he cryes for milk once before 3-4am, if he gets up second time we only give him water. If he insist on drinking milk, Joshua will also whack him to keep him quiet and go back to sleep.
Bad habit that he learnt from me... picking skin on his fingers and toes, including his toe nails!
He likes to tell me "Mummy I pull my skin" proudly.
Each time he see us point our phone at him he says "mummy don't take picture for me" and we kept correcting him to say "Of". And he eventually will scream "No!" at us.
This is a mini science experiment, about how rain drop from cloud. We used Joshua's shaving cream, but the experiment didn't come out well. It was not showing much of the rain effect. Just a huge blue mess in the container.
Ever since we returned from PD, Jasper has been non stop. "I want to feed animal again remember?" "I want to feed peacock you know?"
And we used it to encourage him to poop in the toilet. We said if he poop in toilet, we will take him to feed animals again. At night Jasmine prays for him, to know how to poo poo in the toilet.
Often Jasper likes to open his mouth to pretend he's going to bite Jasmine. And Jasmine would be crying and scared and worried.
We stopped using the milk bottle for bedtime milk, switched to sippy cups that are easier to wash. They fight for the white cup everyday when drinking the milk before bed. We had to remember who used it the day before, and make sure they take turns. And Jasper esp when using this pink sippy cup, always ask us to open towards the end in order to drink the remaining like drinking from a cip.
Helps daddy to sweep the front porch.
Bed head.
Ava Lily's birthday. My regret was our present was tiny compared to the other giants ones. Note to self, next time buy HUGE present, don't care the price, just buy the biggest.
Jasmine told me she learnt about cactus in school, so I told her the chinese name xian ren zhang, she finds it very funny.
The 10th-15th April he kept asking to watch Peppa Pig and Mr Bean, but we have to firmly say no. It is a bit too much.
I like to see them draw anything they like, so blank pages notebooks are very precious at this stage.
I bought a small blank page notebook at Village Storehouse and it is only RM1. Here she has sketched and pulled out some to give to us.
Jasper is able to now fasten lid to close, open need more strength so he still need our help.
He somehow we suspect pretends to have stomach ache to get our attention.
Almost every night they will need to take their own bolsters from our room, esp Jasmine consistently brings it over. Sometimes is to take water bottle. But when the lights out, she will be scared of dark. Then we taught her to pray to overcome the fear, we switch on the outside landing light to help her too. And Jasper also would volunteer to go with her and they will proudly update that they are not scared of the dark!
Nail sticker from Ava Lily's birthday party pack. Once on each thumb. :)
Homes - the time where she can bring all the kids to her room and they all just always end up playing dress up.
When we have movie night, once we watched Despicable Me, he kept saying "I ked" I scared and eventually watching Mr Bean on our phones. And most times he is holding the phone and eyes on the minions movie. -_-
When he plays cooking and serves us pretend food, he always tells us "cannot eat" and "cannot drink".
15th April, the day they both misbehaved and was disobedient. Jasper took a pen to draw on Ah Yi. I kept the pen and then when I was bathing he went to take the pen to play again. I rotan him on his legs. When Jasmine also did not obey that I said no more playing toys, toys were all kept but they went to open again and play while I was bathing. I rotan her on her bum bum but I think it was not painful because mostly on her dress. After I blow my hair and go back to their room to check, they were still not reading books, I asked "was it not painful enough? you need me to come with rotan again?" After that only I hear them reading Peter & Jane loud and clear.
Drawing made more fun with the new magic pens that Ah Ma bought as a surprise.
We had chap fan lunch together with daddy.
Weekend watch Frozen.
A very very hot day.. when Jasmine wore a pony tail.
And daddy is opening his new pressure cooker, his newest kitchen helper!
The day we decided to tackle the front crazy plant. I bought the plant scissors from Mr. DIY and Anne was in charge of pruning.
The kids help to throw all unwanted leaves into the black bag. They only helped a little while and then grew bored.
In fact, Jasper helped us much longer when Jasmine already want to go back into the house.
That morning, he has a bit of fever, and was happy that he could eat medicine. Even sang a medicine song.
Sunday evening, we went to the nursery near Sunway Pyramid. It was so hot that the kids hardly enjoyed themselves.
We went in Ah Yi's car. Look at how playful Jasper is.
Ah Yi bought for us a cactus plant for RM25 and planted for us, with Jasper's help. :)
During the gardening, we already felt he has some temperature and true enough, he was 38 to 39 degrees hot the whole night.
Monday 30th April, we sent him to see Dr. Koe. He was 88cm tall and 12 kg heavy.
He woke up and lost his voice, found it funny but eventually found it inconvenient. When it was funny, we joked that when he breathes, he sounded like tiger roaring.
He was still quite ok on energy level that day, where we fed the leftover bread (he has bad appetite) to the pigeons. They really enjoyed themselves.
Doctor gave the normal fever and flu medicine for both kids.
At 8.30pm Jasper had slept almost whole day, was at 37.5 to 39 degrees almost whole day, he was low on energy and had no mood to even play with toys.
We gave him one suppository but it didn't seem to help bring down the temperature.
We were supposed to watch Avengers that night, but Anne took my place so I could take care of Jasper. But his fever was high and he was so so low on energy that it worries me too much, so I called Joshua to cut his movie half way to help me give him another suppository before taking us to ER.
We waited to see doctor, and doctor said we've been giving the wrong suppository, it was the normal panadol one which doesn't work so fast. He gave us to Voltaren one that worked very fast. Told us better not to admit Jasper to add to Jasper's stress level, better to monitor at home, if really fever still high, go back to hospital next day.
He slept on the floor with me whole night till morning. And I felt his soles are really yellow, but Evelyn said is nothing to worry about.
Now this is on 2nd May, he is obviously better.
We sent him back to school finally on 3rd May but on 4th May his fever up 38 again, but not the situation that required suppositories.
Then Joshua cooks and I got them outside to cycle, almost always, especially Jasper, end up playing with water.
Another time Jasper play with scissors, in the split second I was not looking, he turn from cutting papers to his own t-shirt!! The red poney t-shirt!
2nd April back in LL.
Jasper calls jeje by name.
And he sometimes wants jeje to feed him dinner.
When he comes over to our bed at night, he wants me to face him when I sleep. To the extent he can even come down from the bed and climb back up again from my right side, just to he could sleep under my arm.
We fixed the custom cabinet in their room, in the corner next to bathroom.
Ah Yan koko came to fix and then we got rid of the grey table, create more space so we can fit 2 beds in here. Jasper's space is getting too small for him, it's obvious in this picture that he also need some boundaries in order to keep him in the bed space. The toddler bed with surround boundaries is perfect for him now. I am already doing all sorts of research online to buy Jasmine's bed.
This is taken another night.
He screams very loud these days like "No!!" "I want somemore!!!"
I regret that he could've learnt it from me. I am so sorry Jasper.
He calls monkey as "bangkey". rabbit as "babbit", strawberry as "boh wewi".
And his famous answers to questions is "YYyyeesssss".
If you ask him how old is he and what is his name, he replies "I am 2 ohs already" means I am 2 years old already". Sounds a bit like I draw house already. Haha.
Here they are pretending to be doctor to treat the blue donkey who has an air leak. They took turn to pump air into it.
When Jasper saw Joshua using my laptop, he said daddy cannot do mummy's work.
Here we are at Jason Khong's wedding, Jasmine was happy to see Zach Zach and Lisa.
7.30am, he cried for nen nen and because it is already morning, we said no. HE kept on crying and screaming, until Joshua hit him 3 times.
Usually he cryes for milk once before 3-4am, if he gets up second time we only give him water. If he insist on drinking milk, Joshua will also whack him to keep him quiet and go back to sleep.
Bad habit that he learnt from me... picking skin on his fingers and toes, including his toe nails!
He likes to tell me "Mummy I pull my skin" proudly.
Each time he see us point our phone at him he says "mummy don't take picture for me" and we kept correcting him to say "Of". And he eventually will scream "No!" at us.
This is a mini science experiment, about how rain drop from cloud. We used Joshua's shaving cream, but the experiment didn't come out well. It was not showing much of the rain effect. Just a huge blue mess in the container.
Ever since we returned from PD, Jasper has been non stop. "I want to feed animal again remember?" "I want to feed peacock you know?"
And we used it to encourage him to poop in the toilet. We said if he poop in toilet, we will take him to feed animals again. At night Jasmine prays for him, to know how to poo poo in the toilet.
Often Jasper likes to open his mouth to pretend he's going to bite Jasmine. And Jasmine would be crying and scared and worried.
We stopped using the milk bottle for bedtime milk, switched to sippy cups that are easier to wash. They fight for the white cup everyday when drinking the milk before bed. We had to remember who used it the day before, and make sure they take turns. And Jasper esp when using this pink sippy cup, always ask us to open towards the end in order to drink the remaining like drinking from a cip.
Helps daddy to sweep the front porch.
Bed head.
Ava Lily's birthday. My regret was our present was tiny compared to the other giants ones. Note to self, next time buy HUGE present, don't care the price, just buy the biggest.
Jasmine told me she learnt about cactus in school, so I told her the chinese name xian ren zhang, she finds it very funny.
The 10th-15th April he kept asking to watch Peppa Pig and Mr Bean, but we have to firmly say no. It is a bit too much.
I like to see them draw anything they like, so blank pages notebooks are very precious at this stage.
I bought a small blank page notebook at Village Storehouse and it is only RM1. Here she has sketched and pulled out some to give to us.
Jasper is able to now fasten lid to close, open need more strength so he still need our help.
He somehow we suspect pretends to have stomach ache to get our attention.
Almost every night they will need to take their own bolsters from our room, esp Jasmine consistently brings it over. Sometimes is to take water bottle. But when the lights out, she will be scared of dark. Then we taught her to pray to overcome the fear, we switch on the outside landing light to help her too. And Jasper also would volunteer to go with her and they will proudly update that they are not scared of the dark!
Nail sticker from Ava Lily's birthday party pack. Once on each thumb. :)
Homes - the time where she can bring all the kids to her room and they all just always end up playing dress up.
Jasmine is reading Peter & Jane 1a slowly by herself.
In order to increase her reading time, I told her that when waiting for me to get ready (after Joshua got them ready), it is her reading time. To to yourself time.
Only at night before bed is we read to her time.
One day after pick them up from LL, I decided to pop by the playground opposite Tadika Eden, to let them play. They love it but Jasper as how he always does, jumped out of the swing before fully stopping, fell on the dirty ground (this playground doesn't have the non slip floor cushion tiles) and got his face, hands and knee all in the dirt. But I am proud of him because he did not cry. ;)
When he manja, he always ask us to stand up to bao bao him. When we have movie night, once we watched Despicable Me, he kept saying "I ked" I scared and eventually watching Mr Bean on our phones. And most times he is holding the phone and eyes on the minions movie. -_-
When he plays cooking and serves us pretend food, he always tells us "cannot eat" and "cannot drink".
15th April, the day they both misbehaved and was disobedient. Jasper took a pen to draw on Ah Yi. I kept the pen and then when I was bathing he went to take the pen to play again. I rotan him on his legs. When Jasmine also did not obey that I said no more playing toys, toys were all kept but they went to open again and play while I was bathing. I rotan her on her bum bum but I think it was not painful because mostly on her dress. After I blow my hair and go back to their room to check, they were still not reading books, I asked "was it not painful enough? you need me to come with rotan again?" After that only I hear them reading Peter & Jane loud and clear.
Drawing made more fun with the new magic pens that Ah Ma bought as a surprise.
Jasmine is 98cm tall and 14kg heavy.
This day she was not accepted into LL due to a mini fever. So she draw here while I attended some conference calls.We had chap fan lunch together with daddy.
Weekend watch Frozen.
A very very hot day.. when Jasmine wore a pony tail.
And daddy is opening his new pressure cooker, his newest kitchen helper!
The day we decided to tackle the front crazy plant. I bought the plant scissors from Mr. DIY and Anne was in charge of pruning.
The kids help to throw all unwanted leaves into the black bag. They only helped a little while and then grew bored.
In fact, Jasper helped us much longer when Jasmine already want to go back into the house.
That morning, he has a bit of fever, and was happy that he could eat medicine. Even sang a medicine song.
Sunday evening, we went to the nursery near Sunway Pyramid. It was so hot that the kids hardly enjoyed themselves.
We went in Ah Yi's car. Look at how playful Jasper is.
Ah Yi bought for us a cactus plant for RM25 and planted for us, with Jasper's help. :)
During the gardening, we already felt he has some temperature and true enough, he was 38 to 39 degrees hot the whole night.
Monday 30th April, we sent him to see Dr. Koe. He was 88cm tall and 12 kg heavy.
He woke up and lost his voice, found it funny but eventually found it inconvenient. When it was funny, we joked that when he breathes, he sounded like tiger roaring.
He was still quite ok on energy level that day, where we fed the leftover bread (he has bad appetite) to the pigeons. They really enjoyed themselves.
Doctor gave the normal fever and flu medicine for both kids.
At 8.30pm Jasper had slept almost whole day, was at 37.5 to 39 degrees almost whole day, he was low on energy and had no mood to even play with toys.
We gave him one suppository but it didn't seem to help bring down the temperature.
We were supposed to watch Avengers that night, but Anne took my place so I could take care of Jasper. But his fever was high and he was so so low on energy that it worries me too much, so I called Joshua to cut his movie half way to help me give him another suppository before taking us to ER.
We waited to see doctor, and doctor said we've been giving the wrong suppository, it was the normal panadol one which doesn't work so fast. He gave us to Voltaren one that worked very fast. Told us better not to admit Jasper to add to Jasper's stress level, better to monitor at home, if really fever still high, go back to hospital next day.
He slept on the floor with me whole night till morning. And I felt his soles are really yellow, but Evelyn said is nothing to worry about.
So on 1st May finally by noon, his fever was down.
Started to play a bit... We opened the lego but it is too advance, so we kept it back again.
He is still low on energy, likes to be carried... hoarse voice etc. Anne was surprised how we could understand him when he could hardly be heard. Hahahaa.Now this is on 2nd May, he is obviously better.
We sent him back to school finally on 3rd May but on 4th May his fever up 38 again, but not the situation that required suppositories.
Anyway, really thank God that he recovered and had no more fever. It was really quite a bad one this time but we overcame!!
































No comments:
Post a Comment