1st July, Jasper suddenly dont need me to carry him during praise & worship, he could independently march in himself and didn't need me to be with him in the Acts Kids room anymore.
It started when I just tried to leave them at the Acts Kids corner and I go find myself a seat. He ran towards me and asked me where I was going. I said I am going to sit down and he should go back to Acts Kids. He thought about it and said "ok mummy go" That's how he suddenly became independent. :( And I miss my koala bear during praise and worship.
Insists on brushing teeth for himself. Starting to wear the clothes given by Teacher Joan (her son Matthew's clothes) and the jeans was purchased by Ah Ma for Jasmine - never worn before, maybe only once.
These are the balloons from Jaime's wedding.
We took him to KK to feed tortoise, to fulfill his request to feed the amimals (animals). His way of throwing the bread into the lake has changed. Shows that he is growing up.
Bumped into Shin Le here! She helped us take this picture.
Jasper was half trained by patient Ah Yi to wear his own pants. He is doing it so well this month.
By end of the month, he even tries to tuck in his own shirt, sometimes successful!
Catching cricket again.
Rarely in time for the uspstairs sports class. Spot Jasmine wearing the grey jacket which went mysteriously missing. We asked LL and they said is not there. :(
I asked Jasmine about it and said I was sad, she asked me why sad? the jacket is just grey, not nice.
They are switching car seats again, but only sometimes. Jasper now interested in the lights in the car. He insists on switching it on when we are in the car. When the light goes off, he gets mad and cries. We had to explain to him the light was only on temporary and switches off for a reason. -_-
Jasmine doesn't want us calling her bum bum tau fu anymore. Because when she grows up she will be a queen. So we can call her bum bum the Elsa Ana Bum Bum.
When she grows up she wants to have babies. Her boy will be called towel wrap. Her girl will be called towel soap.
Since her ambition is to be a queen, I tried to encourage her to learn to read so she has the knowledge to be a queen. Queen doesn't just sit there, they have other responsibilities.
I am starting to rethink the layout of our living room. How to best place the sofa for better flow and comfort of use. This lounge just doesn't seem to fit anywhere in this living room... I took measurement and decided our masterbedroom probably is a better place to house it.
Jasmine has her VA assessment that morning, and during the wait she eats the fried mee hoon.
I had a tour of the VA classes while real classes are on-going. That's Laura who most likely will be her teacher next year.
Now the LL drop off pictures lacks natural light. :(
That is Jasper hiding in the blanket. He calls the pilot in his storybook as super wings. And he can do a very good pretend landing.
Jasmine was given the scrap art to do over the weekend and love it. Jasper also did it with a flat screw driver but didn't last. Jasmine did it in few days (slowly but surely). At first she asked me why is the pen so special, able to produce so many colours. I had the chance to explain the pen actually scrapes off the top layer, the colours were all already there. :)
See they are sitting at different car seat in this picture vs the last picture? Yeah, car seat switching sometimes made them fight.
We were early that day so I could take better drop off pictures here, with their bags!
They spotted a train passing by.
Joshua took back coke stuffs including some mini bottle and some real tea, so they are doing some pretend yum seng.
This is homes at Janet Kang Wei house. So thankful for our homes.
Morning at Murni.
We went to take the train!
Jasper doing some man dance. He is really excited.
I was tired and haggard, but I'm just glad my kids are happy.
Jasper consistently wakes up for milk and then water. So total he wakes up twice. It doesn't seem to go away. Anyway for his water, few times he got so specific that he only want to drink from his own blue cup, not mine and not jeje's pink cup. It's frustrating because just last month he insisted on drinking from jeje's pink cup....
My mission in transforming the living room step 1, declutter all their toys. Donate what they have not been playing and segregate them accordingly to reduce having too many groups and bags within boxes.
I also start to let them do painting outdoor and Jasmine drew a nice pink tea pot. :)
Dressing up time, with the new white dress (old dress from Kara). She now likes to pretend to be Rapunzel, with scarf round her neck and has to touch the floor.
Here! We shifted the lounge upstairs finally and UP-graded their waiting time, no more mattress on the floor, yeay!
Jasmine's Tuesday to Thursday outdoor class happens here.
So lately she likes to scratch people, she's done it to Dora and Jasper. In LL she got time out (cannot play toys after nap) because when Dora disturbed her during nap time, she scratched her and Dora ended up crying. During time out she sings song with Zach and Dora.
Movie night. :) One of the strong reasons why I really think this lounge has more value up here.
The golden weekend when both Joshua and Anne were on company trip. I was completely solo with the kids. This is Saturday morning. See the boxes against the wall? That's our Brusali ikea cabinet, waiting to be assembled, as the next stage to the living room improvement. :) :)
Jasper asks questions with a long last note, like "super win--ggg~~~??"
He also like to add "one" at the end of his question, like "mummy why you come so early one?"
That Saturday evening, we were invited to Isaac (LL friend)'s 4yo birthday party at ss19! It was a mega party that we are so privileged to be invited to. There were bounce house, clown and a guy in a transformer suit!
Jasper couldn't keep his eyes off the clown.
He organised some games for the kids and Jasmine tries to be involved, the thing she did best was when she was asked to make scary faces. :)
They got this from the clown!!
I was very surprise that we were the only ones from LL, I mean, where are the other LL kids/parents? In between I just go out to the buffet line to add on food, bring in to eat and feed them.
Look at that Optimus Prime!
After the show is over, Jasper plays with Isaac's mountain loads of toys (his grandparents owns MPH so very wealthy, house has a pool). Jasper said this helicopter belongs to him, haha. Although Isaac has more than one, I don't think this is the right way!
Sunday morning, going to church.
This is after church and we are back home. Both are asleep. Jasper likes to cover himself up and really fell asleep in there.
We took them to experience car wash at the Shell station, where they wash the exterior while we were inside. They were thrilled and kept asking if we are going back for another car wash.
They both have finished off their reward sticker chart, finally. Just 60 stickers each, took forever! Jasper's was to poop in toilet, Jasmine's was to pack own LL bag or help out with house chores.
So they got their reward which is the balloons at Courtyard. Elsa and Avengers balloons.
Jasper has been detained at the same swim class Toddler 1&2. We bought her a new swimsuit because the previous one was getting too tight. Her skin got zipped once when Joshua was less careful.
The rare day when I arrive same time as Sheree (Alycia's mum) i.e. 5pm.
This is another day in the car park at B1.
So I've been giving her the mermaid jacket after that for some weeks. Then she told me she wants a button front type so that she can easily remove it herself. So that day when I forgot to pack jacket for her, I quickly put in my own mustard yellow cardi that I use in the car, she love it so much (as it is button front) that she kept using it even the next day when I've packed her own jacket to LL. So that next day, I purposely reach Summit by 4pm and went through all possible shops to look for kids cardi. Finally spent RM18 each for a pink and grey one. Surprisingly they both wear the same size!
I took them to Klinik Segara to check their coughs. Jasmine was expecting the same experience i.e. lollipop from nurse but that nurse was not on duty that day. End up they got crackers from the Dr Ahmad. So pampered!
They are getting better at talking to adults i.e. our old aunty neighbour and the doctor & nurse. Esp. Jasmine was answer question rather properly.
Here they are eating the lollipop given by the nurse in the earlier clinic visit.
Our half improved living room is already doing so much better, much larger space for the kids to play.
And a proper chair to sit while watching them play.
It was a hot day, I was watering the plants and they wanted to be part of it. They enjoyed getting soaked!
Very rare to see them reading peacefully while we all also get changed before coming to put them to bed.
Another painting, this time with the new colour I bought from Ikea, the mala water colours. But Jasper was not really interested. He wanted water into the black container (used to be for chalks), but got denied and of course he was unhappy.
This is picture I copied from LL Facebook.
Jasper tried to walk around in my heels. These days I encouraged them to eat their after school snacks out here so that they have some outdoor time and the crumbs would be outside so I don't have to clean up.
Actually Jasper prefers to walk out here bare foot.
Always and still likes to cuddle with my arm in the car. Super cute.
One midnight he came over to our bed, and when I was so sleepy, I know I notice that he was only wearing diaper and no pants on. The next morning we checked and found his pants on his bed. Why did he remove his pants?? He can only say because I take out my pants. Haha.
So they saw Joshua killed a cockroach that was under our wardrobe with a spray. Jasmine asked to spray somemore. Jasper just cried when he sees it upside down and struggling.
Finally sent this to recycling centre. I've kept it for almost 4 years and I think is time to bid goodbye, esp when we are trying to reduce the things in the house.
Durians. They saw daddy open the durians and had the durians fresh from the shell.
Service at homes at our place.
That evening we took them to swim at 3K swimming pool. Jasmine wearing Kara's old swim suit. I added on the swim skirt (old one from my ex colleague).
Joshua bought me some mangosteens too and Jasper loves the fruit! Joshua said he seems to share a lot of same taste as me. :) Mama's boy!
"Ahhh!" means he wants more mangosteen please.
Jasper's hair is getting long including the part on the side, one day he was playing and the side hair was sticking out quite far until he could see it. He got disturbed by it and tries to sweep it away twice and said frustratingly "ahh! my hair!!" I helped him sweep it behind his ears. Time for a hair trim, maybe nearer to mission trip time.. yes we are going for mission trip.
Here is our planning meeting for our Bentong mission trip that will happen in August 11th to 12th! The kids' first mission trip.
It started when I just tried to leave them at the Acts Kids corner and I go find myself a seat. He ran towards me and asked me where I was going. I said I am going to sit down and he should go back to Acts Kids. He thought about it and said "ok mummy go" That's how he suddenly became independent. :( And I miss my koala bear during praise and worship.
Insists on brushing teeth for himself. Starting to wear the clothes given by Teacher Joan (her son Matthew's clothes) and the jeans was purchased by Ah Ma for Jasmine - never worn before, maybe only once.
These are the balloons from Jaime's wedding.
We took him to KK to feed tortoise, to fulfill his request to feed the amimals (animals). His way of throwing the bread into the lake has changed. Shows that he is growing up.
Bumped into Shin Le here! She helped us take this picture.
Jasper was half trained by patient Ah Yi to wear his own pants. He is doing it so well this month.
By end of the month, he even tries to tuck in his own shirt, sometimes successful!
Catching cricket again.
Rarely in time for the uspstairs sports class. Spot Jasmine wearing the grey jacket which went mysteriously missing. We asked LL and they said is not there. :(
I asked Jasmine about it and said I was sad, she asked me why sad? the jacket is just grey, not nice.
They are switching car seats again, but only sometimes. Jasper now interested in the lights in the car. He insists on switching it on when we are in the car. When the light goes off, he gets mad and cries. We had to explain to him the light was only on temporary and switches off for a reason. -_-
Jasmine doesn't want us calling her bum bum tau fu anymore. Because when she grows up she will be a queen. So we can call her bum bum the Elsa Ana Bum Bum.
When she grows up she wants to have babies. Her boy will be called towel wrap. Her girl will be called towel soap.
Since her ambition is to be a queen, I tried to encourage her to learn to read so she has the knowledge to be a queen. Queen doesn't just sit there, they have other responsibilities.
I am starting to rethink the layout of our living room. How to best place the sofa for better flow and comfort of use. This lounge just doesn't seem to fit anywhere in this living room... I took measurement and decided our masterbedroom probably is a better place to house it.
Jasmine has her VA assessment that morning, and during the wait she eats the fried mee hoon.
I had a tour of the VA classes while real classes are on-going. That's Laura who most likely will be her teacher next year.
Now the LL drop off pictures lacks natural light. :(
That is Jasper hiding in the blanket. He calls the pilot in his storybook as super wings. And he can do a very good pretend landing.
Jasmine was given the scrap art to do over the weekend and love it. Jasper also did it with a flat screw driver but didn't last. Jasmine did it in few days (slowly but surely). At first she asked me why is the pen so special, able to produce so many colours. I had the chance to explain the pen actually scrapes off the top layer, the colours were all already there. :)
See they are sitting at different car seat in this picture vs the last picture? Yeah, car seat switching sometimes made them fight.
We were early that day so I could take better drop off pictures here, with their bags!
They spotted a train passing by.
Joshua took back coke stuffs including some mini bottle and some real tea, so they are doing some pretend yum seng.
This is homes at Janet Kang Wei house. So thankful for our homes.
Morning at Murni.
Jasper doing some man dance. He is really excited.
I was tired and haggard, but I'm just glad my kids are happy.
Jasper consistently wakes up for milk and then water. So total he wakes up twice. It doesn't seem to go away. Anyway for his water, few times he got so specific that he only want to drink from his own blue cup, not mine and not jeje's pink cup. It's frustrating because just last month he insisted on drinking from jeje's pink cup....
My mission in transforming the living room step 1, declutter all their toys. Donate what they have not been playing and segregate them accordingly to reduce having too many groups and bags within boxes.
I also start to let them do painting outdoor and Jasmine drew a nice pink tea pot. :)
Dressing up time, with the new white dress (old dress from Kara). She now likes to pretend to be Rapunzel, with scarf round her neck and has to touch the floor.
Here! We shifted the lounge upstairs finally and UP-graded their waiting time, no more mattress on the floor, yeay!
Jasmine's Tuesday to Thursday outdoor class happens here.
So lately she likes to scratch people, she's done it to Dora and Jasper. In LL she got time out (cannot play toys after nap) because when Dora disturbed her during nap time, she scratched her and Dora ended up crying. During time out she sings song with Zach and Dora.
Movie night. :) One of the strong reasons why I really think this lounge has more value up here.
The golden weekend when both Joshua and Anne were on company trip. I was completely solo with the kids. This is Saturday morning. See the boxes against the wall? That's our Brusali ikea cabinet, waiting to be assembled, as the next stage to the living room improvement. :) :)
Jasper asks questions with a long last note, like "super win--ggg~~~??"
He also like to add "one" at the end of his question, like "mummy why you come so early one?"
That Saturday evening, we were invited to Isaac (LL friend)'s 4yo birthday party at ss19! It was a mega party that we are so privileged to be invited to. There were bounce house, clown and a guy in a transformer suit!
Jasper couldn't keep his eyes off the clown.
He organised some games for the kids and Jasmine tries to be involved, the thing she did best was when she was asked to make scary faces. :)
They got this from the clown!!
I was very surprise that we were the only ones from LL, I mean, where are the other LL kids/parents? In between I just go out to the buffet line to add on food, bring in to eat and feed them.
Look at that Optimus Prime!
After the show is over, Jasper plays with Isaac's mountain loads of toys (his grandparents owns MPH so very wealthy, house has a pool). Jasper said this helicopter belongs to him, haha. Although Isaac has more than one, I don't think this is the right way!
Proudly show daddy when daddy is back.
Sunday morning, going to church.
This is after church and we are back home. Both are asleep. Jasper likes to cover himself up and really fell asleep in there.
We took them to experience car wash at the Shell station, where they wash the exterior while we were inside. They were thrilled and kept asking if we are going back for another car wash.
They both have finished off their reward sticker chart, finally. Just 60 stickers each, took forever! Jasper's was to poop in toilet, Jasmine's was to pack own LL bag or help out with house chores.
So they got their reward which is the balloons at Courtyard. Elsa and Avengers balloons.
She happily pose for a photo. That is her own doing, none of us suggested her to dress up this way. She calls it her veil and crown.
Jasper sticks sticker on my bum.Jasper has been detained at the same swim class Toddler 1&2. We bought her a new swimsuit because the previous one was getting too tight. Her skin got zipped once when Joshua was less careful.
The rare day when I arrive same time as Sheree (Alycia's mum) i.e. 5pm.
This is another day in the car park at B1.
So I've been giving her the mermaid jacket after that for some weeks. Then she told me she wants a button front type so that she can easily remove it herself. So that day when I forgot to pack jacket for her, I quickly put in my own mustard yellow cardi that I use in the car, she love it so much (as it is button front) that she kept using it even the next day when I've packed her own jacket to LL. So that next day, I purposely reach Summit by 4pm and went through all possible shops to look for kids cardi. Finally spent RM18 each for a pink and grey one. Surprisingly they both wear the same size!
I took them to Klinik Segara to check their coughs. Jasmine was expecting the same experience i.e. lollipop from nurse but that nurse was not on duty that day. End up they got crackers from the Dr Ahmad. So pampered!
They are getting better at talking to adults i.e. our old aunty neighbour and the doctor & nurse. Esp. Jasmine was answer question rather properly.
Here they are eating the lollipop given by the nurse in the earlier clinic visit.
Our half improved living room is already doing so much better, much larger space for the kids to play.
And a proper chair to sit while watching them play.
It was a hot day, I was watering the plants and they wanted to be part of it. They enjoyed getting soaked!
Very rare to see them reading peacefully while we all also get changed before coming to put them to bed.
Another painting, this time with the new colour I bought from Ikea, the mala water colours. But Jasper was not really interested. He wanted water into the black container (used to be for chalks), but got denied and of course he was unhappy.
This is picture I copied from LL Facebook.
Jasper tried to walk around in my heels. These days I encouraged them to eat their after school snacks out here so that they have some outdoor time and the crumbs would be outside so I don't have to clean up.
Actually Jasper prefers to walk out here bare foot.
Always and still likes to cuddle with my arm in the car. Super cute.
One midnight he came over to our bed, and when I was so sleepy, I know I notice that he was only wearing diaper and no pants on. The next morning we checked and found his pants on his bed. Why did he remove his pants?? He can only say because I take out my pants. Haha.
So they saw Joshua killed a cockroach that was under our wardrobe with a spray. Jasmine asked to spray somemore. Jasper just cried when he sees it upside down and struggling.
Finally sent this to recycling centre. I've kept it for almost 4 years and I think is time to bid goodbye, esp when we are trying to reduce the things in the house.
Durians. They saw daddy open the durians and had the durians fresh from the shell.
Service at homes at our place.
That evening we took them to swim at 3K swimming pool. Jasmine wearing Kara's old swim suit. I added on the swim skirt (old one from my ex colleague).
Joshua bought me some mangosteens too and Jasper loves the fruit! Joshua said he seems to share a lot of same taste as me. :) Mama's boy!
"Ahhh!" means he wants more mangosteen please.
Jasper's hair is getting long including the part on the side, one day he was playing and the side hair was sticking out quite far until he could see it. He got disturbed by it and tries to sweep it away twice and said frustratingly "ahh! my hair!!" I helped him sweep it behind his ears. Time for a hair trim, maybe nearer to mission trip time.. yes we are going for mission trip.
Here is our planning meeting for our Bentong mission trip that will happen in August 11th to 12th! The kids' first mission trip.





































No comments:
Post a Comment