Feb 2019
We are back in Muar for the 1 full week of CNY holidays.
We took back their balance bikes and we have them cycle at the back garden while we prepare meals.
We got to sit on the new sofa. :) Nice upgrade finally.
I cleared so many things around the house, this is just part of the many many many boxes or loads.
We took the kids to Econsave to buy vegetables to cook at home.
We bought ice creams and fried squids too, among the many other food items we bought.
Jasper insisted on pushing the trolley like an adult.
We set up the inflatable pool for them to play too because we don't have time to take them out when we prepared for meals. They did follow Evelyn to see cows and goat like twice this trip. They even saw an iguana and according to Evelyn they behaved very well.
After a nice dip in the water, they are fresh clean and just sitting here watching scenery.
They take turns to carry Jolene and Jolene likes it.
When we have ice cream after dinner, Jasper loves to sit here to enjoy his treats! He loves it very very much and it is so funny.
Anne and Evelyn tried baking macha macaroons but it was a failed attempt. Not nice and we threw away most if not all.
Another day of pool. Jolene joins too but she got fever the next day. I think her swim suit is not thick enough.
Here we are ready for Chinese New Year Eve dinner!
He is very sweet and funny. One night in the room, before we put them to bed, we asked them to pray. And I was applying regro for Joshua. He prayed "daddy will grow new hair". Hahaha.
Mummy bought their outfits from Poney. Jolene and Jasmine matching.
Showing off the little poney tattoo on her arm. :)
He has a little dinosaur tattoo.
And he likes to sing "Transformers robot in disguise".
I am wearing my new dress from Retro 81, RM150 or something.
Jasmine took this picture.
Then Anne took this for us.
Here's our dinner at SKT, with loud chinese festive music in the background.
They were bored half way so Joshua took them out to play.
Jasmine didn't take her nap as usual so she fell asleep before we got to the last dish.
We invited Jason over to play Saboteur and the kids slept in the living room while we play.
This is how Jasper fell asleep, hahahaha.
First day of CNY, wearing traditional clothes. They love to eat hard boiled eggs.
We have so much rubbish in the bin and we realised the rubbish truck has not collected! On our way back from donating things, we saw the rubbish truck and was overjoyed.
So we let the kids give oranges to the rubbish man to thank them formally for doing this for us.
This went into Jasmine's show and tell for CNY, one of the homeworks.
They received ang pows from Ah Ma and juju.
At night, we go over to Aunty Yap's house for dinner. They walk while me and Anne fetches the rest and throw more things at Chi Ji.
This is our dinner, many dishes! We brought half over - fish, soup and vegetables.
Then fireworks! Jasper loves it and he asked for somemore, non-stop.
He is very daring. Jasmine was afraid and hides at the swing.
Another day we went out in the evening to see murals and transformers.
Cultural walk to see murals.
We said to them we are going to take them to the boat, they thought it is the river cruise! Jasper kept asking why is this boat not moving.
Back at home.
Hard boiled egg again.
They watched the chipmunk video with Ah Ma narrating by their side. They really enjoyed ! Jasper repeatedly asked "where is the owl? I am scary of the owl."
This time, Jasper screams when he was scared by jeje when they are cycling or even Ah Ma in the car. His shocked scream is very low tone and super cute! Too bad we couldn't record it and he stopped doing it after we are back from Muar.
Another evening we finally took them to Tanjung. Cycle.
And drive car. Jasper tried the car but it was moving too fast he couldn't control it.
So we switched to motorbike.
Jasmine is doing very well in her driving.
Jasper's one is really tortoise speed but at least he is controlling it on his own.
Looks fast but it is actually very slow.
The day before the day we go back Subang Jaya. Came to Ah Ma's office
Jasmine was doing some writing or drawing.
Then we went to poney to change out a pair of black pants to black shoes for Jasmine. Then Ah Ma bought for them Baskin Robbins ice cream! Jasper picked chocolate and Jasmine picked cotton candy.
This is the black shoes. We bought size 27 and then suddenly i worried it will outgrew soon, so we went back to change to 28 next day before heading for Subang Jaya. I think it was my biggest mistake. It is too big for her and it is not comfortable. Sigh.
When we are buying shoes for Jasmine, Jasper kept asking "how about me?" Poor boy... I really don't know how best to handle such situation.
Once I was angry at them for not behaving, when I bath them, Jasper kept asking me whether the soap will enter his eyes, I didn't answer. Then he said himself "is it the soap will not go into my eyes because it will go behind and only water go down my face?" It is very cute. :)
In the last night in Muar, we let them watch Ant Man until midnight, they both watched till the end. Jasper kept asking us what happen? Where is the bad guy?
Anyway here we are blending guavas because over-bought and some already too soft and ripe.
Back from Muar, meet up with EY gang. Rachel and Steph. The kids play musical chair and only Jasper willing to join them although he may not play it properly. Jasmine was just reluctant to join. Jasper was also very engrossed in playing with the big mountain of duplos, with Rachel's dad.
Slight trim to Jasmine's fringe before going back to school. :)
I thinned Jasper's hair.
Back to school after 1 week long holiday.
Jasper always not serious when taking photo. I get angry with him. He is wearing crocs here but most of the time, if I don't tell him which shoes to wear, he would've just worn his own slippers.
Jasmine's new bag, we bought from Tanjung Emas in Wetex for RM90. We also bought new water bottles for the both of them. Jasper's bottle is a star wars bottle. I saw him wanting to show to Ezra his new bottle when they are lining up to go upstairs for outdoor class.
On the way back home from school.
One Monday and she's supposed to be wearing the blue top and I realised it only after dropping her off. So I went home to take the blue top and deliver to VA. On my way to VA DVCC (to pass to Julia), I bumped into Jasper and his friends walking back to take the lift down to Level 1. Ezra saw me first and said "Jasper mummy!" :D
Then after I have passed the top to Julia, on my way to the lift, I saw Jasmine and her classmates in their PE attire, going to use the blue court. :)
This is them playing this rubber sucked on their forehead. After that I told them not to do it anymore because it left a mark on the forehead.
Doing homework by the swimming pool because she forgot to pack this book to go back to Muar. So now she is catching up.
When Jasper feels hot, he would want to remove his t-shirt. When we took it off for him, he plays very happily being topless.
They followed me to throw recycling rubbish, at the centre there were 2 kids that came begging for ang pow and made me quite angry. I said I didn't need help with the rubbish, he insisted on helping and I gave RM5 angpow, regretted, should've just gave RM1. In the car home, I told them they must make sure they earn their own money. Cannot beg.
Jasmine likes to be early, so wants me to send her to The Peak directly. Jasper's first time seeing Jasmine's class.
New puzzle game that's given by Elijah. They love it.
Jasmine reads the card and Jasper will look for the animal.
After school, Jasmine will request to watch qiao hu videos and slowly she is speaking mandarin back to me.
10th Feb, we listened to music after dinner and she danced while sitting on Ah Yi's lap (with Ah Yi holding her hands to dance). I tried to ask her to learn grooving from the Uptown Funk video. Now they both identified their own choice of favourite song. Jasmine's favourite is "Man in the Woods" and Jasper's is "Uptown Funk".
Sleepy Sunday.
Since when his legs so long. He is wearing his new favourite (old) slippers from Seth & Stephano, it is a bit too short for him now though! But he really likes this over the crocs.
Jasmine did this and didn't want me to remove it even during maids cleaning day.
While maids cleaning downstairs, they play wrestling upstairs.
Morning when both sleeps on our bed.
In midnight, Jasper will say "I want bottle nen nen right now" -_- "Go and make now"
After homes.... so messy, so much toys to pick up.
Saturday morning french toast!
Jasper's recent favourite toys are blocks. He answers "I play blocks" whenever I ask how was LL? What did u do in LL? He said he built Optimus Prime.
Decided that it's been a while since I let them paint. So the weekend, we let them do painting outside
Jasper is painting a wolf and Jasmine is painting table and chair.
Shortly after they decide they are done with the painting, the climb the swing.
I like this swing pictures. :)
Sunday, we were eating at Vintage Cafe when we saw the set up of blood donation booth. Joshua went ahead to donate and I thought it will be nice to have the kids learn about it.
But just when Joshua is about to pump the blood, Jasmine fell asleep in Ah Yi's arms. -_-
So Jasper was there throughout, even got himself the snacks that are available. :)
Chalk drawing after nap time. I said must draw something then only play water. He did a bit here and said done!!
I set up water sprinkler for them and they went nuts. Jasper tried to sit on the water.
Tried to step on it too. They are both very wet after this play.
We wash them up and then went for dinner with Joshua's ex-uni mates.
New thing we try, on weekday when it is still bright we eat dinner alfresco! So we dont have to clean the floor in the house. And some outdoor time for the kids.
Jasper is good at tracing words. He likes to have me sit with him to do it, he can recognise alphabets quite well.
Drop off at LL after CNY, he's been crying non stop for 1.5 week until we bribe with Nutriboost!
This is the first day he did not cry! He knows there is nutriboost in the fridge and told teacher shorren that he will drink it when he goes home. :)
The way he cried before this is like "Mummy!!! NO!!! I want my mummyyy!!!" and asked me to sit there and don't go away. Started in the car he will cry and said " I dont want to go to Little Legend" and when I walk downstairs I could still hear him cry at the outdoor corner. He is very persistent!
Even Teacher Prema offers him sticker for not crying, he doesn't want it.
Now with the nutriboost power, he switched to the extreme, he turns and tell me "Mummy you go! Go away!" -_-
This is Wednesday we are going to swim class.
Church conference 22 Feb 2019. Just take a picture la with the background.
After conference, Saturday evening I felt that they have been trapped in the conference whole day without going out, so I decided to let them wash their own toys. I got inspired when Stephanie Saw said her maids wash and sun all Tara's toys.
So here they are in the washing station that I set up.
I put LOC soap into the bin for them to wash and then the purple pail as rinsing station and the mat is the drying station.
They really enjoyed this. I took out I think two boxes of toys for them to wash. Also their doll house!
Jasmine told me thank you mummy for doing this for us. :) She's very sweet.
My rules for them is no splashing of water and no wetting themselves on purpose. Every game I set up for them must have rules otherwise they always end up pouring water all over themselves.
Sunday use their own money to play driving car. Somehow this messed up the money in their purses. It must've been Joshua who messed it up.
Jasper almost knock into a shop display and really stressed the uncle out for a while.
Jasmine's cute letter on Sunday. I was napping and heard Joshua laughed non stop. She did this letters while me and Jasper took naps.
The bottom part of this is actually a worship song.
So excited to go with daddy to buy breakfast! Joshua said the whole shop was admiring him walking around.

We are back in Muar for the 1 full week of CNY holidays.
We took back their balance bikes and we have them cycle at the back garden while we prepare meals.
Jasper insisted to bring back the Decathlon flip flops and he is really still just getting use to it. It is a little bit big for him still.
They do this a lot, watching youtube videos on ipad, phone and TV. What we try to do with them is to encourage them to have self control, make strong choice so that we dont have to set rules like this is the last episode etc and it will be never ending.We got to sit on the new sofa. :) Nice upgrade finally.
I cleared so many things around the house, this is just part of the many many many boxes or loads.
We took the kids to Econsave to buy vegetables to cook at home.
We bought ice creams and fried squids too, among the many other food items we bought.
Jasper insisted on pushing the trolley like an adult.
We set up the inflatable pool for them to play too because we don't have time to take them out when we prepared for meals. They did follow Evelyn to see cows and goat like twice this trip. They even saw an iguana and according to Evelyn they behaved very well.
After a nice dip in the water, they are fresh clean and just sitting here watching scenery.
They take turns to carry Jolene and Jolene likes it.
When we have ice cream after dinner, Jasper loves to sit here to enjoy his treats! He loves it very very much and it is so funny.
Anne and Evelyn tried baking macha macaroons but it was a failed attempt. Not nice and we threw away most if not all.
Another day of pool. Jolene joins too but she got fever the next day. I think her swim suit is not thick enough.
Here we are ready for Chinese New Year Eve dinner!
He is very sweet and funny. One night in the room, before we put them to bed, we asked them to pray. And I was applying regro for Joshua. He prayed "daddy will grow new hair". Hahaha.
Mummy bought their outfits from Poney. Jolene and Jasmine matching.
Showing off the little poney tattoo on her arm. :)
He has a little dinosaur tattoo.
And he likes to sing "Transformers robot in disguise".
I am wearing my new dress from Retro 81, RM150 or something.
Jasmine took this picture.
Then Anne took this for us.
Here's our dinner at SKT, with loud chinese festive music in the background.
They were bored half way so Joshua took them out to play.
Jasmine didn't take her nap as usual so she fell asleep before we got to the last dish.
We invited Jason over to play Saboteur and the kids slept in the living room while we play.
This is how Jasper fell asleep, hahahaha.
First day of CNY, wearing traditional clothes. They love to eat hard boiled eggs.
We have so much rubbish in the bin and we realised the rubbish truck has not collected! On our way back from donating things, we saw the rubbish truck and was overjoyed.
So we let the kids give oranges to the rubbish man to thank them formally for doing this for us.
This went into Jasmine's show and tell for CNY, one of the homeworks.
They received ang pows from Ah Ma and juju.
At night, we go over to Aunty Yap's house for dinner. They walk while me and Anne fetches the rest and throw more things at Chi Ji.
This is our dinner, many dishes! We brought half over - fish, soup and vegetables.
Then fireworks! Jasper loves it and he asked for somemore, non-stop.
He is very daring. Jasmine was afraid and hides at the swing.
CNY Day 2 we went to temple and then followed by lunch buffet at Xiao Gu's house. They met their lao gu and lao cik. :)
Another day we went out in the evening to see murals and transformers.
We said to them we are going to take them to the boat, they thought it is the river cruise! Jasper kept asking why is this boat not moving.
Back at home.
Hard boiled egg again.
They watched the chipmunk video with Ah Ma narrating by their side. They really enjoyed ! Jasper repeatedly asked "where is the owl? I am scary of the owl."
This time, Jasper screams when he was scared by jeje when they are cycling or even Ah Ma in the car. His shocked scream is very low tone and super cute! Too bad we couldn't record it and he stopped doing it after we are back from Muar.
Another evening we finally took them to Tanjung. Cycle.
And drive car. Jasper tried the car but it was moving too fast he couldn't control it.
So we switched to motorbike.
Jasmine is doing very well in her driving.
Jasper's one is really tortoise speed but at least he is controlling it on his own.
Looks fast but it is actually very slow.
Jasmine was doing some writing or drawing.
Then we went to poney to change out a pair of black pants to black shoes for Jasmine. Then Ah Ma bought for them Baskin Robbins ice cream! Jasper picked chocolate and Jasmine picked cotton candy.
This is the black shoes. We bought size 27 and then suddenly i worried it will outgrew soon, so we went back to change to 28 next day before heading for Subang Jaya. I think it was my biggest mistake. It is too big for her and it is not comfortable. Sigh.
When we are buying shoes for Jasmine, Jasper kept asking "how about me?" Poor boy... I really don't know how best to handle such situation.
Once I was angry at them for not behaving, when I bath them, Jasper kept asking me whether the soap will enter his eyes, I didn't answer. Then he said himself "is it the soap will not go into my eyes because it will go behind and only water go down my face?" It is very cute. :)
In the last night in Muar, we let them watch Ant Man until midnight, they both watched till the end. Jasper kept asking us what happen? Where is the bad guy?
Anyway here we are blending guavas because over-bought and some already too soft and ripe.
Slight trim to Jasmine's fringe before going back to school. :)
I thinned Jasper's hair.
Back to school after 1 week long holiday.
Jasper always not serious when taking photo. I get angry with him. He is wearing crocs here but most of the time, if I don't tell him which shoes to wear, he would've just worn his own slippers.
Jasmine's new bag, we bought from Tanjung Emas in Wetex for RM90. We also bought new water bottles for the both of them. Jasper's bottle is a star wars bottle. I saw him wanting to show to Ezra his new bottle when they are lining up to go upstairs for outdoor class.
On the way back home from school.
One Monday and she's supposed to be wearing the blue top and I realised it only after dropping her off. So I went home to take the blue top and deliver to VA. On my way to VA DVCC (to pass to Julia), I bumped into Jasper and his friends walking back to take the lift down to Level 1. Ezra saw me first and said "Jasper mummy!" :D
Then after I have passed the top to Julia, on my way to the lift, I saw Jasmine and her classmates in their PE attire, going to use the blue court. :)
This is them playing this rubber sucked on their forehead. After that I told them not to do it anymore because it left a mark on the forehead.
Doing homework by the swimming pool because she forgot to pack this book to go back to Muar. So now she is catching up.
When Jasper feels hot, he would want to remove his t-shirt. When we took it off for him, he plays very happily being topless.
They followed me to throw recycling rubbish, at the centre there were 2 kids that came begging for ang pow and made me quite angry. I said I didn't need help with the rubbish, he insisted on helping and I gave RM5 angpow, regretted, should've just gave RM1. In the car home, I told them they must make sure they earn their own money. Cannot beg.
Jasmine likes to be early, so wants me to send her to The Peak directly. Jasper's first time seeing Jasmine's class.
New puzzle game that's given by Elijah. They love it.
Jasmine reads the card and Jasper will look for the animal.
After school, Jasmine will request to watch qiao hu videos and slowly she is speaking mandarin back to me.
10th Feb, we listened to music after dinner and she danced while sitting on Ah Yi's lap (with Ah Yi holding her hands to dance). I tried to ask her to learn grooving from the Uptown Funk video. Now they both identified their own choice of favourite song. Jasmine's favourite is "Man in the Woods" and Jasper's is "Uptown Funk".
Sleepy Sunday.
Since when his legs so long. He is wearing his new favourite (old) slippers from Seth & Stephano, it is a bit too short for him now though! But he really likes this over the crocs.
Jasmine did this and didn't want me to remove it even during maids cleaning day.
While maids cleaning downstairs, they play wrestling upstairs.
Morning when both sleeps on our bed.
In midnight, Jasper will say "I want bottle nen nen right now" -_- "Go and make now"
After homes.... so messy, so much toys to pick up.
Saturday morning french toast!
Jasper's recent favourite toys are blocks. He answers "I play blocks" whenever I ask how was LL? What did u do in LL? He said he built Optimus Prime.
Decided that it's been a while since I let them paint. So the weekend, we let them do painting outside
Jasper is painting a wolf and Jasmine is painting table and chair.
Shortly after they decide they are done with the painting, the climb the swing.
I like this swing pictures. :)
Sunday, we were eating at Vintage Cafe when we saw the set up of blood donation booth. Joshua went ahead to donate and I thought it will be nice to have the kids learn about it.
But just when Joshua is about to pump the blood, Jasmine fell asleep in Ah Yi's arms. -_-
So Jasper was there throughout, even got himself the snacks that are available. :)
Chalk drawing after nap time. I said must draw something then only play water. He did a bit here and said done!!
I set up water sprinkler for them and they went nuts. Jasper tried to sit on the water.
Tried to step on it too. They are both very wet after this play.
We wash them up and then went for dinner with Joshua's ex-uni mates.
New thing we try, on weekday when it is still bright we eat dinner alfresco! So we dont have to clean the floor in the house. And some outdoor time for the kids.
Jasper is good at tracing words. He likes to have me sit with him to do it, he can recognise alphabets quite well.
Drop off at LL after CNY, he's been crying non stop for 1.5 week until we bribe with Nutriboost!
This is the first day he did not cry! He knows there is nutriboost in the fridge and told teacher shorren that he will drink it when he goes home. :)
The way he cried before this is like "Mummy!!! NO!!! I want my mummyyy!!!" and asked me to sit there and don't go away. Started in the car he will cry and said " I dont want to go to Little Legend" and when I walk downstairs I could still hear him cry at the outdoor corner. He is very persistent!
Even Teacher Prema offers him sticker for not crying, he doesn't want it.
Now with the nutriboost power, he switched to the extreme, he turns and tell me "Mummy you go! Go away!" -_-
This is Wednesday we are going to swim class.
After conference, Saturday evening I felt that they have been trapped in the conference whole day without going out, so I decided to let them wash their own toys. I got inspired when Stephanie Saw said her maids wash and sun all Tara's toys.
So here they are in the washing station that I set up.
I put LOC soap into the bin for them to wash and then the purple pail as rinsing station and the mat is the drying station.
They really enjoyed this. I took out I think two boxes of toys for them to wash. Also their doll house!
Jasmine told me thank you mummy for doing this for us. :) She's very sweet.
My rules for them is no splashing of water and no wetting themselves on purpose. Every game I set up for them must have rules otherwise they always end up pouring water all over themselves.
Sunday use their own money to play driving car. Somehow this messed up the money in their purses. It must've been Joshua who messed it up.
Jasper almost knock into a shop display and really stressed the uncle out for a while.
Jasmine's cute letter on Sunday. I was napping and heard Joshua laughed non stop. She did this letters while me and Jasper took naps.
The bottom part of this is actually a worship song.
I recently learnt from Isabel that every Monday assembly, VA will announce who is the student of the week for each class. And Alycia has gotten it on the first week. :( Then Jasmine also told us Alycia had gotten blue token before, she wish she will get it. Next day she say, she almost getting it. Haha. We prayed for her and she was giving the sweetest purest smile. :) True enough, end of Feb, she finally got selected as Student of the Week !!!!
Also on 9th March, she received her first blue token!! For including her friends (Zach) during lunch time. Seth Chin who sits next to her, seems to be her side kick.

So when he complains of hot weather, he also start telling me "mummy you know my hair will go into my neck?" He is referring to his tail. I helped him sweep it away from his neck and I really can't cut it, I like it so much. The next morning, he told me when I was arranging / combing his hair with my fingers (he was walking in front of me) "I still have my nail" smiling so happily, looking back at me.
I think he is the cutest. :)



































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment