Oct 19
This month we had the most challenge with Jasper's swim class!
Because he still unable to pass the Sea Squirt class after being in it for 6 months, this class time been changed to 6pm. And it was such a challenge for us all to ensure he arrive on time for the class.
It kicks all our timing and routine out of the window.
This is the class where I told Joshua to take him there, while I pick Jasmine to go home as she was having red eyes infection.
And this boy, just refuse to enter the pool !!! He refuse to change all the way until he was by the pool and yet still crying.
Here he was sitting in the small car, next to a bag of recycle rubbish, with a papaya face. We are clueless what to do with him!! No improvements in his swimming is already stressful enough, now this. Conclusion is, he did not enter the pool and completely burnt that lesson that day. We are all very very angry.
Another update, 3rd OctoberJasmine's 2nd tooth finally dropped! Dropped in the car while eating muffin at 3.45pm. If you see properly her left eye is still swollen due to the infection.
Here's the eye infection for Jasmine on 5th October.
Didn't stop her from cycling!
Then it popped! Which is great! Much more comfortable.
These are Jasmine's letters writing this month.
She wrote a letter to God.
And one to Stephano. Other friends too.
We went to the Open Day at Summer Academy.
We went together with Ron but the parents found it expensive and didn't sign up. We signed up! But Jasper was being racist when we said he will go to this school. He said he doesn't like it because of the children with brown skin (Indians).
Blanket play at home. They will drag each other around, including from room to room.
When they play "rock paper scissors" game, I made them say "jian dao shi tou bu" instead! :D
Homes at Moses & Jacinta house.
Helping Ah Yi to bake.
Replacement swim class. One on one class.
This teacher said Jasper's progress is semakin teruk. Sigh.
Jasmine doing free style. Teacher said she improved a lot and if continues like this, she can pass to next level.
Jasper requested for the Megatron in our cabinet and so in love with it and he wanted to sleep with Megatron.
He does his art & craft too. He will do all that's required, then he will crumple the paper before giving to me.
Dinner at Wei Jien's open house.
Visit Wee Liem's second son Jonathan.
Wear socks as gloves.
I think they are watching Avengers End Game here.
Pretend to be like Pastor Sarah - pregnant with baby.
Jasmine's art. I think she took this photo herself with my phone.
Breakfast at Break Time after sending Jasper early to school for class photo taking. I think this special time together is priceless. I can't remember what we talked about but it was this time Jasmine discovered that Teh C is very delicious.
Enquiries at Optimum Train. New swim school opened in USJ1. We decided to change from Super Sharkz to here.
Optimum Train trial ! One greatest problem I have with this school is, after they assessed Jasmine, who supposed to progress to learn back stroke.. he concluded that she is not ready for the big pool. She has to start at the beginner level in this 2 feet pool, like what a step backwards????
The teacher said she still has to correct her free style strokes, and for at least 1 to 2 months before they can progress her to the big pool.
I am NOT HAPPY. Anyway I think we will commence swim class again in January 2020.
Play time during Homes. When the Chans are not here, left only Kara the big kid to play with Jasmine.
We started her this month, Chinese tuition at Teacher David house. Together with Seth and Stephano.
More art & craft time at home.
Apron also short for Jasper now.
Going to Subang Parade, Joshua has a meeting and we are going to read books at MPH. Jasper wanted to wear the hoodie.
And he doesn't mind carrying the lady bug bag.
They read quite a long and quiet time here while I walk around shopping. Bought some affordably priced photo frames.
Jasper kept telling me he's done with his book and I have to go look for more interesting ones for him.
Kindlehouse Dental Clinic for checking!
Jasmine went first.
She's brave. Teeth all very clean and good. Only she may need to start wearing myo brace to help align her teeth.
Happy birthday to Ah Yi !
Jasper said that he will grow up and up and up to be a Koko and then he can eat spicy.
Jasper is very witty, he said that "daddy got big stomach like daddy pig". This month he has watched some Peppa Pig, not fully into it, but he did find it entertaining.
Last class with Super Sharkz.
Bad traffic day where we had pizzas at the Family Mart table.
Little Legend morning outdoor class.
This is a common morning sight. They are basically not carrying anything because I have all their bags on me.
And still have to take photo.
We were joking about how his belly button have enough room to store pinenuts. Hahaha.
This photo is taken during evening pick up.
This weekend, Ah Ma, juju juma & Jolene are in Subang Jaya. We went to Empire. Suddenly we couldn't find Jasmine and she was actually still in the Kitchen shop observing people wrap presents. She didn't notice we've left.
Water balloon play together with Jolene at the back of our house.
She did a game with me. She draw all these boxes and then we each give each other a topic and have to draw it out in the boxes.
Aeon Big member day.
LRT day with Ah Yi while Joshua settle some work at home.
I don't know why that face on Jasmine, haha.
In Ah Yi's car.
My lunch with Shwu Chyi.
Photos taken by Jasper.
He recently likes to ask me to take off his t-shirt when he feels hot in middle of night.
This month he just come over to our bed and didn't ask for water. Sometimes only ask for my bolster. Sometimes he doesn't even do that. And I noticed he didn't bring over his bolsters too.
Whenever Jasper sees me wear the blue ombre apac pants, he asked me "why you wear angry pants" "why you wear scold pants", "you don't wear la". Apparently whenever I scold him, I was wearing that pants.
They both also told me mummy I want you to wear the orange dress. Orange dress? Which one???
After much search, I realised they were referring to the orange dress with black stripes that I wear with the blue ombre pants sometimes. Hahaha...
Anne's birthday lunch at Jibby & Co.
The kids set up a "school" on our bed. We had to clear this after putting them to bed.
Visit Isaan Tong's brother Joel.
He plays very well with Isaac Tong.
Take a passport photo for Summer Academy application form.
He can't stop over smiling. Hahaha.
This month we had the most challenge with Jasper's swim class!
Because he still unable to pass the Sea Squirt class after being in it for 6 months, this class time been changed to 6pm. And it was such a challenge for us all to ensure he arrive on time for the class.
It kicks all our timing and routine out of the window.
This is the class where I told Joshua to take him there, while I pick Jasmine to go home as she was having red eyes infection.
And this boy, just refuse to enter the pool !!! He refuse to change all the way until he was by the pool and yet still crying.
Here he was sitting in the small car, next to a bag of recycle rubbish, with a papaya face. We are clueless what to do with him!! No improvements in his swimming is already stressful enough, now this. Conclusion is, he did not enter the pool and completely burnt that lesson that day. We are all very very angry.
Another update, 3rd OctoberJasmine's 2nd tooth finally dropped! Dropped in the car while eating muffin at 3.45pm. If you see properly her left eye is still swollen due to the infection.
Here's the eye infection for Jasmine on 5th October.
Didn't stop her from cycling!
Then it popped! Which is great! Much more comfortable.
These are Jasmine's letters writing this month.
She wrote a letter to God.
And one to Stephano. Other friends too.
We went to the Open Day at Summer Academy.
We went together with Ron but the parents found it expensive and didn't sign up. We signed up! But Jasper was being racist when we said he will go to this school. He said he doesn't like it because of the children with brown skin (Indians).
Blanket play at home. They will drag each other around, including from room to room.
When they play "rock paper scissors" game, I made them say "jian dao shi tou bu" instead! :D
Homes at Moses & Jacinta house.
20th October, in Acts Kids Jasmine shared testimony that she thank God daddy let them watch Spider Man. And it is also Jasper's favourite.
Helping Ah Yi to bake.
Replacement swim class. One on one class.
This teacher said Jasper's progress is semakin teruk. Sigh.
Jasmine doing free style. Teacher said she improved a lot and if continues like this, she can pass to next level.
Jasper requested for the Megatron in our cabinet and so in love with it and he wanted to sleep with Megatron.
He does his art & craft too. He will do all that's required, then he will crumple the paper before giving to me.
Dinner at Wei Jien's open house.
So this Sunday morning Jasper said he wants to wear the long jeans and the suspenders with blue sandals. Ok!
Visit Wee Liem's second son Jonathan.
Wear socks as gloves.
I think they are watching Avengers End Game here.
Pretend to be like Pastor Sarah - pregnant with baby.
Jasmine's art. I think she took this photo herself with my phone.
Jasper's painting.
The teacher said she still has to correct her free style strokes, and for at least 1 to 2 months before they can progress her to the big pool.
I am NOT HAPPY. Anyway I think we will commence swim class again in January 2020.
We started her this month, Chinese tuition at Teacher David house. Together with Seth and Stephano.
More art & craft time at home.
Apron also short for Jasper now.
Going to Subang Parade, Joshua has a meeting and we are going to read books at MPH. Jasper wanted to wear the hoodie.
And he doesn't mind carrying the lady bug bag.
They read quite a long and quiet time here while I walk around shopping. Bought some affordably priced photo frames.
Jasper kept telling me he's done with his book and I have to go look for more interesting ones for him.
Kindlehouse Dental Clinic for checking!
Jasmine went first.
She's brave. Teeth all very clean and good. Only she may need to start wearing myo brace to help align her teeth.
When doctor say she was going to floss Jasmine's teeth, she didn't want to. When doctor asked her this is not scary right? Jasper who's been observing from behind, replied "I am scared" in a shaky voice. Haha.
So Jasmine escaped without getting the free flossing. Then is Jasper's turn, he sat on me of course and reluctantly kept his mouth open for doctor to check. Report is all good too, although there's a small part where brushing may not have been done enough, but is considered very very good.
Crowding issue for Jasper too, as his teeth are all very close together now, similar to Jasmine.
Doctor say if Jasmine takes care of the myo brace, can be passed down to Jasper too when the time comes.
The commitment to wearing the brace is Jasmine has to wear it to sleep and during the day she has to wear for an hour too. I talked to her and she said ok. She's really the best. So that's my target, before June 2020 we will get the brace for her. :)
After this check up plus the kidzania experience last year, Jasper often likes to ask us to check whether his teeth is still white, esp when he's drinking milo. Is great that he is so aware! :)
Jasper said that he will grow up and up and up to be a Koko and then he can eat spicy.
Jasper is very witty, he said that "daddy got big stomach like daddy pig". This month he has watched some Peppa Pig, not fully into it, but he did find it entertaining.
Last class with Super Sharkz.
Jasmine did so well and teacher said she actually passed the assessment. She was able to join the next class to learn back stroke.
Bad traffic day where we had pizzas at the Family Mart table.
Little Legend morning outdoor class.
This is a common morning sight. They are basically not carrying anything because I have all their bags on me.
And still have to take photo.
Because Jasmine wrote such a sweet letter to Alycia, she received back a friendship card from Alycia too. :) The letter to Alycia was short & sweet, something like "you will always be my best friend because you always win".
Here you can see the word at the bottom "Thank You" it was added by Jasmine. :)
Jasper's turn for breakfast at Break Time because must be fair. :) I promised him and the promise has been delivered. Same table, same chair and ordered the same food.We were joking about how his belly button have enough room to store pinenuts. Hahaha.
This photo is taken during evening pick up.
This weekend, Ah Ma, juju juma & Jolene are in Subang Jaya. We went to Empire. Suddenly we couldn't find Jasmine and she was actually still in the Kitchen shop observing people wrap presents. She didn't notice we've left.
Water balloon play together with Jolene at the back of our house.
She did a game with me. She draw all these boxes and then we each give each other a topic and have to draw it out in the boxes.
Aeon Big member day.
Sometimes she use this to write shopping list.
They bought nuggets and wedges I think. Joshua made them line up and pay themselves.I don't know why that face on Jasmine, haha.
My lunch with Shwu Chyi.
Photos taken by Jasper.
He recently likes to ask me to take off his t-shirt when he feels hot in middle of night.
This month he just come over to our bed and didn't ask for water. Sometimes only ask for my bolster. Sometimes he doesn't even do that. And I noticed he didn't bring over his bolsters too.
Whenever Jasper sees me wear the blue ombre apac pants, he asked me "why you wear angry pants" "why you wear scold pants", "you don't wear la". Apparently whenever I scold him, I was wearing that pants.
They both also told me mummy I want you to wear the orange dress. Orange dress? Which one???
After much search, I realised they were referring to the orange dress with black stripes that I wear with the blue ombre pants sometimes. Hahaha...
Anne's birthday lunch at Jibby & Co.
The kids set up a "school" on our bed. We had to clear this after putting them to bed.
Visit Isaan Tong's brother Joel.
He plays very well with Isaac Tong.
Take a passport photo for Summer Academy application form.
He can't stop over smiling. Hahaha.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment