Saturday, November 30, 2019

Mini Milestones : Jasper's 46th month (Jasmine 73rd)

September 2019

We are knee deep in mini repairs around the house, the most big piece of work is sealing the grout lines!
Anne and I slave and slaved the whole weekend to finish it off.
Jasper tried to be funny. :)

The ruler there is his sword.
After we are done with the floor, it is time to get our new ikea table for the kitchen!
I've waited long enough for it, it's going to be life changing I just know it.
Before that we of course have our ikea breakfast, the kids enjoyed the soy ice cream.

Then we send them to the playground. They were the first 2 !

Joshua watched them as he stands outside while Anne and I went into Ikea to get just what we need.
Bought our table and table legs!
Ok new door also arrived.  I expected the door grains to be side ways.. didn't know it goes top down instead.
Old door looking really ugly in comparison.

The guy didn't do so great in installation, the price is RM650 for everything. Including the locks. But when he show me the locks, it's worse than those aluminium lock that people use at public toilet. I told him no need. I will buy my own lock.

So with those things still WIP, we went to Kidzania on 3rd September!! To celebrate Jasmine's birthday!! She's 6!!! She is 16kg and 104.5cm. Very tiny size for her age.
With my touch and go e-wallet, we got 30% off the walk in ticket prices.
And we are so early, we walk in as they just started - all the staffs will perform an opening song.
Here's the time table for those rides that goes by strict timing. Yeay! We are here to tackle them all!
First stop : Police Station.



They found this job boring haha.

But they got to earn money. :)
Next up : Fire Station!









They sat in the fire truck and go to put out fire at the hotel.




Next : Air Purifier station. We were here because we are waiting for the Air Asia Pilot station's timing.

When I confirmed that the Air Asia side has started, I had to pull them both out prematurely, thank God the lady still pay them. Hehe.

We couldn't take any photo of the piloting session but apparently it was the most shocking one for both of them. They got to fly the plane and wear the pilot helmet in a seat that moves.. with a tv screen in front of them mimicking the flying. And half way Jasper's hat fell and it was quite funny. :D

Next : Mc Donald's station! This station we have to pay for the burger although the kids packed it on their own.





Yummy chicken burger.

After lunch is Hospital station.
There were 3 choices : surgery, endoscopy or nurse.
Jasmine chose to be nurse!
Jasper said he wants to "CUT!!" when I explained that surgery means cutting people open. Hahaha.

Here he is, 3+ year old with a big jeje.
We were observing from far.. and Joshua said Jasper shook his head when doctor asked him whether he wants to perform the cutting. Hahaha.


Jasmine's there taking care of baby as a nurse. She's the smallest girl there too. :)
After they are both done, we asked if they both wants to do the endoscopy, they said yes.
So they waited together.
Helped each other with the rubber gloves.
This is before going into endoscopy room. We couldn't take photo because it is a middle room. Jasmine said they did a scope to see a patient's stomach. 

Due to popular demand, we went back to fire station again!! The kids didn't tell us they love the pilot part as much, otherwise we would've gone back again too.





Another stop : Painting

They both took turns to go in to paint, because one was doing the electrical repair work, the other was at the tol collection.
Jasper also went into supermarket with daddy. He wanted to be cashier but too young for the job.

This is the electrical work repair job, it was very time consuming and I think Jasmine didn't quite enjoy it.
But we have to do what we set out to do, do not give up.
Jasmine also went to the beauty salon. She did make up for a girl.

After a long wait, Jasper finally could be the tol collector. :D He wanted to drive but he is again too young or too short for it. 


Final Stop : Dentist.
We waited for this quite a while too because they can get free toothpaste, why not!
They learn how to brush teeth and saw a boy's dirty teeth.
When Jasper come home, he immediately say he wants to brush teeth.
Before we go, we let the kids spend their hard earn money at the Departmental Store. Jasper picked a windmill and Jasmine picked a toy car.

Group photo after we ate a very yummy RM5 ice cream!

This is birthday girl on her actual birthday. :)


Birthday cake :)
Celebrate in Homes too!
We were so pai seh our hommies really prepare presents for Jasmine.


They learnt about the song for Lion King, "The lion sleeps tonight" and randomly sang during dinner. I wasn't sure at first what song it was, when I figured it out it was so funny, because they were completely out of tune. Hahaha...

This is our new table! Game changer when we can feed them lunch and breakfast here. While we clean up the kitchen.

Super Sharkz update. We have decided we will not continue due to bad traffic jam this month.. and their change of time table to 6pm (Jasper's class). Anyway, we wanted Jasmine to really pick up her strokes. And these points were given by one of the good instructors, so we want Jasmine to remember them.

One of her presents was this digital scribbling board, she loves it. :) I bought the big one, Joshua's mum paid for it.

Final piece of the puzzle is our dear sofa from Muar. The grey one. :) RM1350 inclusive of transportation RM250.

Again here we are having a simple quick meal together.

This is at Ninja Z. My new favourite place to buy toys for children. We bought RM5 uno cards here.. the digital drawing board also from here.
Jasper says this "Church is God's house. Other people's house is their house, I don't know the name"

Jasmine's art  :)
Here is a promise to give you my promise to give you is that I will try to not make you angry.
Isn't she the sweetest!!??
This is picture taken when we are going home after picking them up from school.
Jasper likes to close his eyes when I asked him to smile for a photo.

When Joshua or Anne are both not home, I wonder why it happens so frequent this month, I decided not to eat junk or wait for them to buy food for me. I drove out to tapao from kwai sang tai chow. The kids? They sat here and waited for me in the car. :)
They love it!
This is the pieces from the activity box Anne bought for them. Lion King box for Jasmine and Avengers box for Jasper.


So we took Jasmine to see Dr Koe because she sometimes complains that her private part is painful. Dr Koe checked and said nothing is wrong, it could be she didn't wipe clean enough after she pee. So it may help to wet her tissue before wiping. So when I'm around, Jasmine will ask me to help her wet her tissue. But I wonder who will do that for her when she's in school?

Joshua goes to Alor Setar to attend his old friend's wedding.
He came back in time to join us for a KL staycation.
16th September, we reunited with mummy and koko for a stay at KL Hilton ! Woo hoo!!
Honestly I still prefer airbnb where we have proper kitchen, dining area and living room. But I didn't pay for this room hehe. Evelyn did. At night when Koko and Evelyn attended a wedding we just walked across to NuSentral for dinner and some shopping walk-abouts.
In this bookshop, I bought total 10 books for the kids and we immediately read 1 at the hotel before sleep. Jasper loves the one about 布布 和 欢欢。 He thought it sounded like poo poo and laughed. 


Swimming pool that has a slide! But the pool water was salty. They went up the slide about 4 to 5 times.



He only wants to stay at this kids pool.



We had the buffet breakfast in a private room.

This is how we sleep, the bed was super big for all 4 of us, to sleep comfortably. 

Before checking out.
That morning it was too sunny to use the pool so we let them play in the bath tub. It seems they had more fun here vs the pool.




Haze period.


Weekend nap time in the house. :)
One night Jasper took the small football to sleep. He even remember to bring it when he comes to our room in the middle of the night. 

Finally sold the rattan sofa for RM300 to the indian guy (in black) and they were delivering it to Klang. Bye bye sofa... used to be comfortable for naps but over the years the cushion has become soft and not as solid as before. It tires my back out and I prefer a proper arm rest where we can sit on, as extra seating sometimes. :)

We are at Kluang! To attend Ai Fei's wedding.
Before check into hotel, we spend a long time at Ninso where everything was RM2.10. The kids had many rounds of merry go round slides because Ah Ma was around and I was busy buying christmas presents.
In the evening before the dinner, we came to the mall for a game of bowling.

Dinner time, we were late. Felt so bad. Anyway we intentionally took them with us to meet my uncles and aunties. Learnt how to call them, sa jek gong, sa jim po, si jek gong, si jim po, da gu po, er gu po, biao jiu etc...
When the dinner is almost ending, the stage was empty so the kids were running up and down. Then Jasper got hold of the mic and started singing "Happy Birthday" and some praise & worship songs such as "Fruits of the Spirit".
Jasmine was shy at first, but she soon also opened up!

There you go!!
Next morning where Jasmine and I tried twinning, we wore similar dress and similar bag style. :) 
On the way back, I think it was 3 hours drive. Jasper misses the toys so much that he kept asking me whether we've arrived. When I told him we are nearby, he excitedly plan with Jasmine what to say and how to play. :)



Aeon Big's Molly's Fantasy!

I considered hosting Jasper's 4th birthday party here. But... (writing this on 30 Nov 2019), we decided to cancel it because trying to keep expenses low... Joshua's November income is less than RM3k.

Water play at home. After they wash their toys. Theyyy asked for toy washing, I reluctantly set it up for them.










She's having another shaky tooth, so take a photo first. It is a tooth growing behind two bottom milk teeth.



Teacher Pei Pei feedback that Jasper is often confuse with the words 有 得 好 even 我 你 . I feel helpless! Why???? So I tried to teach him at home, hope that he is getting better but Teacher Pei Pei is not very consistent in updating whether he can read them now..... I have stopped asking after a few times I asked and she said "still the same" or "he is the last one in class that yet to know how to read it". I am fed up! Why is the teacher not doing anything like extra guidance to help him improve? 
So glad we are sending to Summer Academy next year. :) 

No comments: