Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Mini Milestones : Jasper's 56th month (Jasmine 83rd)

July 2020

Back in school finally !! 

I bought for him a more fitted face mask from the tailor shop. It's RM10 quite expensive but it fits him much better than the cheap ones from Shopee. 


They converted the common dining area to be another classroom, split a class into 2. 5A and 5B, and Jasper's been assigned to this downstairs area. I would wish he can be upstairs to have more sunlight ... but I think is ok also... 

Have to pack individual pencil case and colour pencil case for him. 



Am glad to see his happy face in class. 

Jasmine is still at home.. and this is one of her English classwork. Have to post on google classroom.

So one day before I go to groceries shopping with Anne, I asked her what she wants. She said I wish I can have a phone. Wahhh.... ok.... so I said I will try to fulfil her wish. We tried giving her Anne's old Hua Wei phone but the phone already has a split, so it is not quite suitable. We end up giving her my koko's old iphone 6. And took her to the shop to buy a phone cover. She used her own money to buy and insisted on a plain red cover for her new phone that is without sim card. She set her passcode as 303999 and she tells everyone that her number is 303999. 
Initially was 3039 in the Hua Wei Phone but iphone needed 6 digit so I suggested 303999 and she said ok. I dont know how she decided on 3039, she is just very fixated on it. 
Look at Jasper. I thought he would make noise that he also wanted a phone but he didn't :) 

Jasper prayed for Ah Yi that Ah Yi will be happy and make more bread for us. Hahaha. 

This is taken by Jasmine with her phone. 
Takes own selfie as well. 
All taken by Jasmine
Even during Homes.



I like Jasper's faces in this photos. Haha. 
Sometimes he is still a baby, but sometimes he looks so grown up!

So I bought this thinking it might be more comfortable than wearing masks? Spoiler, is really bad. It keeps falling off and the kids pushed it too close to their faces... mask is still better. 

Our anniversary lunch at Empire Chili's. Jasmine fell in love with Chili's because she can order the free kids meal.

We met with Ray and Lee Sah for a meal at F4. Ray kept speaking Cantonese to us?? 

I bought a naraya mask for him. Looks so good :) :) 





Everyday, almost, he will ask me to pack this spiderman clothes for him. And also the dinosaur or chinese word pants, both are long-ish pants. He doesn't like shorts that is above knee. 
And he brings the spiderman mask to school as well. Slowly building a brand for himself in school, as the Peter Parker. 

There. There is the Peter Parker. It was a dress up day for the theme of Alice in the Wonderland. 


I love Jasper's funny faces to the camera. 

So proud to be his mummy. :) 

Another story, I saw on Facebook Beli Nothing group that a lady at Cyberjaya is giving away a transformers trolley bag and a hot wheels car track. All brand new. So I showed Jasper and he said yes he wants. So I commented on the post that Jasper would love it because he likes transformers. The owner than said ok can give to us. 
Then we told Joshua to go and collect, after he whatsapp the lady only we found out, she has given the car track to someone else and only giving us the bag. But what?? We were looking forward to the car tracks! And got Jasper to behave so well and looking forward to it, only to this disappointment. :( 

So.... end up we went to Toyrus to get a car track for Jasper. 

After considering a few options , we finally paid RM130 for this flexible car tracks that we can build ourselves. 

At Toyrus, Jasmine was spending a long time looking at the Sylvanian doll houses. She said she wish she can have another one. Ok... so I started searching shopee for alternatives. Because the Sylvanian doll houses are all above RM200! 
Back at home, it's late but still want to play this new toy. 




One day he took off his shoes in the car as usual, and then we carried him into the house. Next day he found that he slippers are in the car so he said he will wear nothing slippers (he meant barefoot) to the car. Haha. 

Put this up for Jasmine to hopefully spice up her doll house game. The ones we saw at Toyrus have some built in lights in the doll house -_-  I confirmed with her that she didn't like the paper house that we make from using Kissy Boxes. Because it doesn't have upstairs and downstairs. -_- ok....
So I ordered one from Shopee for RM60+ that has 3 storeys and about 5 to 6 rooms. 


More after dinner car tracks fun.

I sold a bra to Samantha and got to meet with with Eunice and Jessica. Jessica was gonna buy but after that her brother passed away.. so I didn't ask her anymore. Lets see. :) I don't force or hard sell la. 





I think this is Jasper's fingers. When I did Jasmine's fingers he wanted some on his too. 

While playing at the swing at the back, Jasmine dropped her 4th tooth! 
She's so happy that it was painless. 

When he was playing with Jasmine, they took their own t shirts and pants and panties to wear on the soft toys. So the supergirl yellow t-shirt was on their bear bear. He accidentally or intentionally cut a bit of the T-shirt and came to tell me "mummy see somebody cut !!" I asked "who?" He said "dont know?" I asked "is it you??" He said "Yes". -_-

He likes to wear this beannie that I bought for A$1 at Australia, it's over-sized but he likes. 



Morning before sending Jasper to school so that our house can be quiet.... :P


He has grown taller after MCO, t-shirt and pants all shorter. 

This is how he plays the balls at the back, just pick up put into the hanger and pass to daddy. 
Tried to play badminton too, he is so much better now compared to the time he play after Super Sharkz lesson. 

The doll house game can extend until under the dining table. 

Top less boy on a hot sunny afternoon. 




This is David Loo's homework, see how Jasmine writes 晚上? hahaha moon and stars!
Lots of homework by David Loo. 

Me at work in my corner and this girl with her phone. She can use the phone to imessage mummy and Uncle Charles, also facetime with them. 
This is the supergirl yellow t-shirt that Jasper cut a small hole near the sleeve. 


Ok my Kissy stocks came, and I was gonna announce on Facebook as an advertisement. So we took some photos. 







After using Jasper's faces, he started showing his butt in the photos. Haha. 



Isaac's birthday party. So thankful we are invited again. Finally the kids gets to go in a real pool.


Jasper looks like he is enjoying the pool a lot better now. Jasmine still needs the swim board in order to feel confident in the water. 







Evelyn was so nice to order 1 bra from me. I was really hoping she will buy more or ask her mum or aunties to buy, but so far not yet. I think she just wants to support me only. I should learn to do that more back to her. 
My first Kissy dealer Rachel !

Packing for school, finally!


I have to shift my table in order for her to reach the Enid Blyton books. She is reading new books every now and then. 

It's been a while since we last occupy the Serena like this. :) Jasmine likes to pack her bag with snacks to serve Jasper everytime we pick him from school. Snack, bowl and scissors plus water, some toys included too!

Went to meet Aunty Puah. Managed to sell them Kissy bra while Anne gave them some legal advices. 

They will wear sports shoes with socks when go to playground because they will be cycling. :) 



Getting so good at this. I have to tell her cycle 10 rounds, she say no!! 6 rounds. Ok then 6 rounds. Hehe. She still needed our help to push her forward to move the bicycle, and when there's older people doing walking, she gets worried and will start to "excuse me aunty" "excuse me uncle" so that they will give way. Haha. 



He is a super pro on his balance bike. We did ask him to try Jasmine's bike, he refused to. He has not learn how to paddle yet, so we will definitely work on that next. 






Have to start to get up early again. She is such a good girl, never gives us morning problems. 

Bought this red mask from tailor shop. :) I think it's very pretty on her. 
After school we pick her up instead of send to day care. 





Sometimes we tapao to eat at home. 






Met with Samuel and Charis for a vietnamese dinner and then ice creams. :) 


We seldom cook now, mostly ta pao or eat out. Seldom see kids at this chap fan shop, we could be the only ones. 




We invited Wee Liem & Sharon over for a meal again. 
Kids table here. 



Summer Academy looks really like a fun school. :) 


Jasmine took back this card and then bring back again. Apparently to use until Standard 6 for library use.. and not sure what else. But this photo was taken when she first went to school after the finger injury. :) 

Sometimes she will nap after school. Played and then try to do some homework and falls asleep. 

That week she has 2 sessions to read to Teacher Michelle Gan as part of Michelle's assignment. 

Michelle is based in Melbourne and doing an assignment for her Masters. She approached me as she needed someone who is a strong reader and she remember Jasmine!
Jasmine picked an Enid Blyton book, Michelle picked a chapter in the faraway tree book. Read and asked her some questions to answer. 

The second part of the assignment is to have her write a short story. She did a bit. 
Then Michelle asked me to show her some of the stories that Jasmine has written before. She hardly finishes a story she started, so I could only find a few. And these few are really precious. :) 



Michelle was very impressed with her spelling skills and the sentence structures & grammar. :)

That evening, it just rained, while they spend some time playing outside, Jasper slipped and fell outside. He hit his head on the concrete floor and of course cried very loud.  
I told both of them to go back inside, and Jasmine set up this rest station for Jasper. Including ice cube from freezer wrapped in a cloth to help him reduce swelling. And put his toys next to him so he can play and books so he can read. 

I made Mei Yee and boys fall in love with this playground. So we sometimes just bump into them here. :) 


Rainy morning and she picked this "dont give up" jacket to wear to school. 


Sweating when I pick him from school, they have some outdoor activity. And just that few times I let him sit in front. 




Took Jasper home from school on Friday and both must take a nap so that they can watch cartoon after nap. 


Our turn to go to Wee Liem's house, took a swim at their pool. More like the kids play at the kids pool. 


Joshua mother bought these 2 plants for them, RM8 each from her friend. I think it is overpriced and the one on the right was not gonna survive. End up both also died. Haha. Either we water too much? Or not enough sunlight.... not sure. 




No comments: