From 1st Sep 2021 onwards
17 weeks feeling much less morning sickness
No more rectal bleeding
hair loss slowly reduce too, but still have.. some days more, some days less.
Here's me hugging my first baby. :)
It's her birthday and I remember feeling very very terrible that day.
That's us playing uno.
And monopoly.
Even going to the playground, I had to force myself to go with them, to be with them instead of withdrawing.
Finally got my 2nd jab on 14 Sep. Thankfully this time no need to wait so long. In about half hour I am done and dusted.
22nd September 2021 - week 17
Gynae check up at SJMC. I went alone again.
Dr Siti made me do the downsyndrome test. I procrastinated until week 16 which is after I am fully vaccinated to do this. Look at how much blood they took from me.
We decided to take the kids out for a food meal at Rakuzen since I am fully vaccinated.
And here's a picture of us after a good meal there.
Next item to do is hair cut. Here's me going to Daisuke for hair cut
Short hair.
Jasper comes home after class and at his Monday afternoon creative writing class, this time he fell asleep, which is so so cute!!
I also went for company first face to face meet. I wished I had dressed more casually with jeans instead of the dress.
I tend not to lie down between them at night anymore because it gives me backache. So I just sit down like this where Jasper can still reach my knee. :)
October 9th - week 20 !
Went to Kota Kemuning Park to feed tortoises. We must bring our baby here too! It's our family tradition.
ends 9th October 2021 (week 20)
No comments:
Post a Comment