Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Pregnant with Number 3 (Second Trimester) : Week 21 to Week 27

Start 10 Oct 2021 to end-Nov

Took the kids to Damen because Joshua wants to check out the OC to buy a new pair of walking shoes. His other shoes have the sole came off and another converse is too old to be repaired. 

This is us sanitising hands. And glad that I could still wear this green top from Zalora, although it had some oil stains from my tummy oil. Will discard after pregnancy. The jeans is from Shein, still can wear, although getting tight. 




My first time attend ENCM physical service :) 

Thankful for Frank and Cecilia to wait for us and sat with us during service. Even took us out for lunch after that. Cecilia said it was only her 4th time dining out. 

That's Pastor Steven and his wife Bee Kim, both are super friendly people. 
Kids were home with Anne. Thanks to Anne to let me have the physical service experience.

This top is also from Shein!
We are discussing with Ah Yan on painting our upstairs and adding built in cabinet in our kitchen. Here's me choosing the vinyl tiles for backsplash. 

And the laminated piece that matches our storeroom door.
Something like this... 

2nd week of October, we finally went back to Muar! I was about 22 weeks here. 
Mummy being mummy, said I don't look good in this red t-shirt but the other blue one and green one is ok. Well, the red t-shirt is obviously cheaper la mummy... 



At night the kids sleep here and I had the room to myself. I started to watch Gilmore Girls at this time and really like Dean especially in the early seasons! When he left the show I had no more interest to continue watching. And the actor's name is Jared Padacleki, woo.... so I was wondering if we have a boy, I don't mind naming him Jared. 

While Joshua head for JB for video shoot, Evelyn took us to Parit Jawa.




Mummy took this photo of me, I didn't have enough t-shirts to wear and Evelyn loaned me this. Thankfully it fits and is so comfortable. The girl Rory in Gilmore Girls likes to read a lot, that caught me thinking perhaps I should pick up reading too. I was seriously considering some books on bookxcess, asking Anne to help me to buy. Thinking either poems or books related to astronomy. I don't want Novels. 

Here I am wearing Joshua's t-shirt. I dont have enough t-shirts to wear to sleep and i bought 2 from shopee both turns out too small, much smaller than shown in photos! So angry. One piece I got a full refund, the other piece couldn't find a good reason to ask for refund. So I just keep those 2 tunic like t-shirts for confinement use. Decided not to buy shopee anymore. 

This is the green top that's approved by mummy, it is not comfortable compared to t-shirts lo. Tight at the armpit area as it is non-elastic. Looks is not everything, comfort comes first. 

Happy birthday Anne!!! Anne's been around for both Jasmine and Jasper's confinement and almost in their daily life till now she's moving out. Will our baby lose out on quality time with Ah Yi or not....?? We shall see!!
Here we are at Casa Tropicana helping Ah Yi clear her condo (selling things) and perhaps this will be our usual hang out once the place is ready, cos there's swimming pool and playground etc!
22nd October , I am 22 weeks here. 


Cheeky Jasper :D 

Went to swap bras with Shwu Chyi at Puchong McD, and she bought us ice cream but because I couldn't meet her in time, just few minutes difference the ice cream melted haha so we are trying to eat as fast as we can here. Me and my big stomach haha. After I saw this photo I kept this t-shirt to wear during confinement haha I think it's too tight already la. 




Ok I can still squat down to trim his hair. :) 
The t-shirt I was wearing came from Wei Chee, she's so nice to pass me her old maternity clothes. Although it's a bit tight but I can still wear. 


Nah this black t-shirt here is the one I got full refund for. I wore less than 5 times then too tight already. Why I got a refund because the words is obviously full of cupboard brown spots, it's super super old stocks la. 

RM550 got us an ergo omni 360 cool air mesh in black!!
Found on Carousell and this is the best price for being almost brand new and black in colour and it's cool air mesh. Hopefully baby will like to stay in it!
We got to try it on the kids, maximum weight 20kg, Jasper still around 18-19 kg. 

Jasmine was 21kg but we still let her in for a spin. 

When baby comes this boy won't be able to sleep here at night already, we need lots of adjustments when baby comes. :) 

29 October 2021, here I am 23 weeks. 

I forgot how I feel during the pregnancy time really.. I think no matter how uncomfortable we feel during pregnancy, we won't remember that much. But baby kicks is definitely already a daily thing. :) Both kids got to feel the baby kicks, Jasmine felt it more than Jasper, mostly because Jasper was really expecting a real kick. 
Current bedroom arrangement, will change when baby arrives! We have some plans already, just hope all will soon fall into place, waiting patiently for Anne's renovation to progress. 

3rd Nov, finally went to see Dr Rama!! And this is Joshua's first time looking at the ultrasound scan. I was almost 24 weeks here. Stomach is loose, the muscles are old and stretched. 


Looks a bit like Jasper? 


Confirmed to be a baby boy. The cursor is pointing at the kukubird!
We went home to tell Jasmine and she cried!! She was emotional the whole day and was very angry actually. I had to calm her down to say her being the only girl, she gets to use all my girl things like jeweleries and make up! Made her feel better. Also Jasmine said if boy Jared, if girl Jazel. So we are really all calling this baby Jared. 

Went to Kanching waterfall ! I googled and found this waterfall, so we went on Deepavali holiday - 4th November. 
I can still hike till level 4 ! 
And I sat on this rock for almost an hour, it's painful when I get up! 
Hike down, no problem, except I really needed to pee.... but I waited till we reach F4 for lunch to release my pee. 

9th November, set up Christmas tree! Our new tree! So baby will straight away have a big tree, while Jasmine and Jasper grew up with a dwarf tree. Hehe. Just stating some differences, since this baby is 7 years and 9 years of gap from these 2. 




12 Nov 2021, 25 weeks!



Mid-November, we went back to Muar again for the weekend. Got to come to office. The kids love it here. 


When at wetex, we went to Bata, I was having very bad running nose!!!! I was wiping my mucus behind my mask almost the whole time and I cannot look down otherwise mucus drips down. It's so annoying and I am so thankful we manage to buy school shoes and school socks for both kids. Achieved something la at least not pushing all to Sunway trip which can be even more chaotic than this cos the mall is easily 20 times bigger. 

Went to Tanjung in the evening. This blouse was purchased before I was pregnant and it really is so frequently worn! Mummy also approved this. :) The shorts is from shopee, I have them in 2 colours - black and blue. Comfortable but as my tummy grew, the pants can get stuck in between my legs pretty often. 


Lunch at Chiang Rai at USJ 1. Asked Joshua to take photo. The pants was bought during early stage pregnancy it is getting harder to look good because my tummy cannot fit into the waist band anymore. I think I shall keep these shorts (i have 2 similar ones) as pajamas. 



19th Nov 2021, 26 weeks!

Look at Jasper!!!! Haha. 


23 Nov 2021, we are going to Sunway Lagoon!! And just about a week before this trip, I had the idea of requesting for free maternity clothes from Beli Nothing group and I was so happy to receive many nice dresses from this person!! I contacted two and Joshua went to collect from the one at SS2. 
I also bought ngaku, collection point was also SS2 so one stone kill two birds. 
This blue denim is one of the free dresses!! Fits so well and so comfortable! 

I initially planned to wear Evelyn's XS doublewoot dress terbalik but the armpit area really is tight so I decided to wear this instead. It is more me anyway. 



I was tired already after we spent long time at Kaison and Toysrus. I just simply find a place to sit down at Toyrus while waiting for kids to finalise their toys selection. 
Mummy also tired so we stopped for ice cream. 

We took the stroller that Jade gave to us out to use. Mainly to put our shoppings in it! It did prove to be extremely useful when we have many bulky toys from toyrus and things from kaison that's not lightest to carry around and Marks and Spencer food items. 

But before those got in the kids got to have a lot of fun playing with it. 



This is day 2, going into Sunway Lagoon, but here we on the way to breakfast buffet. 
This is also another free dress!! I was wearing my shopee shorts underneath all these dresses by the way. 

Anello bag is not that nice to use this time... used it as diaper bag during Jasper's time but after this trip I decided to sell it. Bought a bigger backpack from Ikea to replace it. I am quite excited to use that new bag. 
Sad fact is my hair although has stopped the falling but the growth is still slow, the bald spot on top is my most worrying part. I hope I can escape post partum hair loss and I hope God hears me. :( 

At night, we celebrated my birthday and Jasper's birthday at Hana restaurant. 

Wearing Anne's Dorothy Perkins dress here. Brilliant Anne thinks this will fit me and she's right! 

At night i like to wear the black loose t-shirt I bought from Shopee (the only one that came big enough), it's very comfortable! But it cost me RM39 so I didn't want to order another one. I plan to take another pile of maternity clothes from another person on FB. Free is always a good idea hehehe. 




28 Nov 2021, my birthday. I turned 37 years old. And this is a present specially made by Jasmine for me. 

Anne treated me to Korean BBQ !
I was feeling quite tired that day, sweating a lot and feeling very unpresentable. But we went out anyway and I tried on a new eye pencil, supposedly waterproof and smudge free from Sephora, purchased during Sunway trip. 

My dear friends Shwy Chyi and Kit Yun each got me a cake, so blessed! This one is from Kit Yun! Mango crepe cake! And haha, the white dress I wearing, is free dress from 2nd person! Yes I got it!! 
Here's another blouse from the 2nd person, she gave me 3 tank tops and I gave 1 to Julia. I packe dup all the dresses that are too nice for me to wear at home and passed to Julia! She still need to wear for work, am so happy I could bless here!

And we bought PRU my child insurance from Yee Von finally. I think we finalised the deal 1 day before I turned 37. Almost bought from Allianz but somehow felt more comfortable to go with Yee Von again. Sorry to Jacelyn really. Maybe our next policy will buy from Jacelyn la. 



Phew, it's getting harder to write these posts to document our journey. I hope I can still do this when baby comes. God give me strength and lots of time management skills! 

(Date of writing : 22nd Dec 2021 - that's why most of my pregnancy feels already forgotten...)


No comments: