Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I caught it and i passed it on =)

Remember the card i mentioned, the one i saw in the morning that has encouraged me.. was one of my favourite.. but i just gave it away. A little heart breaking but i believe it is for a good reason.

After training, i met a friend in office. Sat next to him.. remembered that he was also quite stressed with his work.. Opened up my laptop bag, the card slipped out.. Ok.. it encouraged me yesterday morning. I caught the message, should i pass it on? I dont know what force, it just pushed me to present the card to my friend. I said "This has encouraged me this week, and i want to share it to u." Hoping he will read and return me... but he didnt. Well, ok God i will buy it again when i go to ss2. =P

It was indeed encouraging to see him smile when he read the message on the card. We talked about faith and trials. Thank God for the fruitful time of sharing. =) At least my day wasn't just all about WORK.

Oh ya, during training, i multitasked - put in uglier words, i didnt pay attention, i managed to complete 4 web-based learnings !! And i completed the last one just now. Praise God !! I managed to pass all the assessment at the end of it at first attempt although i didnt read all the notes in front.. hehehe... God is good. One more item striked off in my to-do list. Yeah !!

Proceeding to another item.. hmm.. God please pour out on me more wisdom and favour..

No comments: