It is 11.30am… and I have not done anything major.. Not because I am lazy.. client cannot provide me with any draft accounts to check.
Is it just me.. I cannot just sit around, relax, chill and LLB (look like busy)..
Can I finish checking all 7 companies in… 2 days time?
Out of my 6 clients, 3 has resigned. 2 has left, 1 will leave after next week. She still owes me 3 accounts. None is out yet.. and I am going on leave next week. How is it possible for me to complete everything by end of this week? God, I need a miracle.
Many had happened this week. My colleague is in a very crucial cross road of her life. We are discussing about it everyday, every break that we can have, but often end up with no conclusion. As I am typing now, they are discussing… It really made me ponder upon the issues in life, family, life partner, career… Future is so uncertain.. and scary.
My mum’s lungs specialist told her that her cough problem cannot be cured, because certain parts of her wind pipe is damaged due to tibi.. It is heart breaking to see her cough every morning, every night.. Still remember the prayer myself and Anne said in Hospital Pantai Ayer Keroh, “God’s healing will take place, and mummy will not suffer from pain and sickness anymore” Mummy asked with doubts in her tone, “Zhen de me?” (Really?). I said with 100% confirmation, “Yes! if u have faith.” Faith… is it really so difficult for her to trust God?
During the last discussion with kor kor months ago, he said he will return to assist mummy in Jan 2008. Now, it is only 4 months left.. I start to wonder.. will he really resign, let go of his career opportunities in SLB, girlfriend and return to Muar? It is always easier said than done, but I really hope that he will do it.
My gramma… is going to San Francisco end of this month. My uncle has decided to take care of her. Thinking through, every night when I reach home, she’s already asleep. Anne said she’s been asking about me. Oh God, I will miss her so much.. Still recall the last time she was unconscious in Hospital University, I blamed myself for taking her for granted, I promised myself that I will spend more time with her if she ever gets up. Still, I feel now I am not doing my best to spend time with her.
Anne just called, she has to undergo a surgery on her knees, tomorrow… and will be Pai Ka for at least 3 weeks.. Poor little sister. She is only 19, and has to go through so much…
God, you are the healer, the perfect doctor… please heal all of them that are not well, not healthy.. Grant us peace as we are walking through the trials and challenges.. Give us the joy.. when things doesn’t seem right. Be our lighthouse in the darkness.. Lift us when we fall.. We need you.
8 comments:
:) *praying for them too* . .jing er, . . have you ever thought what Daddy God would see all these? :) sometimes when i looked at everything that seems miserable, hopeless, upsetting. . Daddy would asked me "can i have a say?" hehe..i find it interesting. because many times we would so see thing from our eyes and forgot that HIS WAY,HIS THOUGHTS ARE HIGHGER? :D let us put on "GOD'S EYES" to see EVERY SINGLE SITUATIONS...every person. .everything. :D eyes of faith, eyes of love, eyes of hope, eyes of ....God!!!!!!! :D let us run this race together ya jing? love u so much!
God is always with us. i have no doubt! i think that's why i can be so calm even right now...
well, He has His best plan for us. just continue to trust in Him and worship Him. He will take care of the rest, right Father? :p
yES Joan!! Remember that GODs GOODNESS never change, no matter what =D
Thanks so much.. You guys have made my problems so much smaller.. haha.. Sometimes just tend to be a little emotional on these things. =)
you are always emotional what...
wahahhaha~~ :D is that ur sis?!
Ya that's Anne Ng Yuin Yuin. -_-
bluek!
Post a Comment