Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Honey Moon"

This whole week, is simply beyond description. I'm on a "honey moon"..

I'm on a training program this week, from Monday to Thursday, which is today. Plus i took leave tomorrow. =P

It's really a break for me. Sitting in the class, no stress, all i have to do is to make sure i concentrate and learn what is taught. I totally enjoyed it. Never had such a relaxing training week.

We start learning at 8.45am everyday, look forward to 10.30am for tea break, then look forward to 12.30pm for lunch break. We continue learning at 1.45pm, look forward to 3.30pm for tea break and then... the time to go home.

Of course, during class... there were times when the sleepy worms attacked us.. i caught a few people fishing (actually just one particular one who is really really obvious but i better not mention name here =P), and including myself. Today, i decided that i must fight the worms' attack, so i discovered a way to keep myself awake !!

This.



Not just me, all of the above, i believe, was entertained. I realised, sketching makes my brain move faster. I could contribute more ideas to the group discussion while i was sketching. =D Thanks to Hui Chin for the support all the way~ It was fun.

What was totally abnormal for me this week was that our training facilitators end our classes early enough for me to drive home and have proper dinner with Anne.

Then we also went to church to help out with preparation in church for the Bloom conference that's happening this Friday night and Saturday !! Wrapping the goodie bags while talking to Rose and Ida.. was simply purposeful !

My heart is heavy, that today is our last day of training, but we're looking forward to the Part 2 program in middle of Oct. Hehe..

In all, I thank God. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha