I've been away for a while... you, you and you will know why. Yes, that's right. I'm really busy at work.
Some of you maybe asking.. "How busy can you be?"
That will be always be a question mark to many. I choose not to explain that.
So what's the story?
From June up to now, i don't have many evenings to myself, don't have many weekends to myself.
There are so many things i want to do, so much i want to give.. but i dont have the time, the quality time.
So many events, i've skipped, forced to say "i can't make it" when my heart is crying to be there.
"Time waits for no man"
I always know this.. but i can't help it. My life is so tied up at work. I hardly have quality time for myself, for my love ones, for church.
Once in a while, i asked myself "Where has the time go?"
So many weeks, so many months, so many years has passed by.. what have i done? Have i impact lives? Have i win souls for Jesus?
God, I need a change. I need to find balance. I need you more.
No comments:
Post a Comment