Anyway, I still love my mum a lot and also love wearing her clothes! Haha. Lame I know. :P But truth is, wearing her clothes made me feel special. Among my siblings, I'm the only one who can wear her clothes. These are her exact words! My brother, never. My sister, maybe in future when she successfully reduce size. ;)
Mum's chiffon flower top. :)
She's very naughty. Whenever she's at her tailor's shop, she tend to fall in love with most of the fabric there. The tailor, a 70plus year old modern grandma, will always tell her "this fabric hou leng ah" "that fabric hou leng ah". My mum's best friend, Aunty Wee Ming will encourage her by giving ideas on what to make with the fabric she rest her hands on. Outcome is, some of the clothes she make, she repeatedly wear because she love them too much. Some, she never wear, not once. Reasons could be fabric too thick, colour not right, collar too wide, design too young and...... fabric too fragile for frequent use... @.@
I simply put on an old Forever 21 jacket and call this my Friday work outfit. :D
Mum's overly fragile red chiffon skirt. ;) Too fragile is the reason why she gave me this skirt. As if I would be more careful than her?? Oh well.

It has a thin layer of lining, which is equally fragile. This skirt is actually quite transparent.. so I had to wear my old petty coat under it. I think my middle part look so bloated, so I add on my MNG cardigan. :D Yeay.. looks better.. haha...

The art of illusion. :P That's why I love black!

Can you see how transparent this skirt is?
Mum's batik shift dress. :D
She has a green batik shift dress which she repeatedly wear so she decided to make another one. I have no idea what's wrong with this pink batik shift, maybe the colour doesn't suit her skin tone.. she worn only once?
She's really sweeet.. one day I went back to Muar, she took out from her wardrobe and asked me to take it. :) I looked at it closely and found out she hand stitched the hem to shorten it. Awwwwww.... hand stitched by my mum, where to find la??
So I wear it proudly on 1st day of CNY. :)
In fact, I wear all my mum's clothes proudly!
No comments:
Post a Comment