When church service ended, an aunty from my previous Homes Doris saw me, and said "Hi". Then she asked me whether I was pregnant!! @.@ I said no... "did I put on weight??" She said "you look like you have a tummy there that's why..."
-_____________-
Do I really look like I have a suspicious tummy thereee??? Sorry as a lady, I have to be THIS sensitive.
I have been confident the whole time until Aunty Doris splashed some cold water on me..... I think the next time I wear this skirt I have to wear my girdle I wore on wedding day.... This was my proud black high waist skirt miennn.... I can't believe it. And it comes from Aunty Doris, I didn't think she did it on purpose, it was a genuine comment! Ohhh what should I do???!!
And please, no I am not pregnant and don't plan to have dragon baby.
No, again, no dragon baby, thank you. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment