Yesterday was my mummy's 66th birthday. Only wished her this morning. She is so funny, said a client sent her SMS yesterday to wish her n she thought it was wrongly sent. Until she got a second sms saying "mrs ng happy birthday" she checked the date and then only know it was her birth day. :)
She is such a loving mum that I cannot find a reason not to love and appreciate her. She had me when she was 38 years old. Although I wish my mum can be younger, I know god gave me a perfect mum at the perfect timing.
There are a lot of things that happened which we may not understand the reason like the passing of my beloved father 12 years ago, but we believe God is in control. His love n mercy cover us as a family. God, may u protect my loving mum. A lady that has such good heart, meek and forgiving and generous, living out the biblical values much much much better than some church goers. God, may u remove the veil that's been hiding her from the truth about you. I truly can't wait to share the love for Christ together with my mum. The thought of it itself brought tears in my eyes. God I m holding on to this promise - 一人得救,全家得救!
God, may you grant my mum good health, peace n joy that comes from you n not the world. May u bring hope, faith, meaning and purpose into her life. I love her so much so much... and I know you love her so much more.... In Jesus's name, amen.
Precious moments learning sewing from mum on 26th October 2012 in 71. Inherited her Toyota sewing machine and we both enjoyed the sewing lessons. Thank you Jesus for moments like these. :)
She is such a loving mum that I cannot find a reason not to love and appreciate her. She had me when she was 38 years old. Although I wish my mum can be younger, I know god gave me a perfect mum at the perfect timing.
There are a lot of things that happened which we may not understand the reason like the passing of my beloved father 12 years ago, but we believe God is in control. His love n mercy cover us as a family. God, may u protect my loving mum. A lady that has such good heart, meek and forgiving and generous, living out the biblical values much much much better than some church goers. God, may u remove the veil that's been hiding her from the truth about you. I truly can't wait to share the love for Christ together with my mum. The thought of it itself brought tears in my eyes. God I m holding on to this promise - 一人得救,全家得救!
God, may you grant my mum good health, peace n joy that comes from you n not the world. May u bring hope, faith, meaning and purpose into her life. I love her so much so much... and I know you love her so much more.... In Jesus's name, amen.
Precious moments learning sewing from mum on 26th October 2012 in 71. Inherited her Toyota sewing machine and we both enjoyed the sewing lessons. Thank you Jesus for moments like these. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment