Saturday, March 30, 2013

Where is the bump?

I've decided to try my best to take weekly or bi-weekly photos to see how the bump develop... it requires quite some patience only because we're so excited about it! :)
We selected this world map background and also this white dress for every bump photo. I figured when I outgrow on this white dress, I'll replace with another one which has more room around the middle kingdom. Hehe.

Here's me just a week after we found out that we're positive. The little tyre you may be able to spot is my TUMMY, my FATS. :P
Here I'm a bit bloated.

And still bloated.. but look less bloated than week 8 right... I think so. :P


Then we decided maybe a picture from side view tells a better story. :)

 Finally at 12 weeks, I think we're definitely seeing something there! :) :)
Thank God for this amazing journey, looking forward to greater days ahead! :) :)

No comments: