23rd May - we're finally on our way to airport! Going to Melbourne! Babymoon. :)
Joshua edited video until the last hour, so he felt so touched that we're finally starting our holiday. :D2nd day in Melbourne, at the Moonlit Widlife Park feeding wallabies... weather was so awesome we didn't sweat at all. :)
Any reason for me to wear my favourite white beret, hehehe...
And then Sunday spent in the city, Hosier lane the famous, most photographed street art. :) I put on nerd glasses just for fun!
And Joshua's job was just setting up tripod and switch on timer, my job was so pose, hehe.
Coffee was Joshua's must-haves in Melbourne. He spent almost RM70 on coffee the whole trip.
The 12 Apostles! My second time here, Joshua's first time.
Joshua's wearing his new black skinnies purchased in Seoul's Dong Dae Mun. And new grey shoes we found in Summit Mall for RM30. Haha. Shirt belonged to my brother, he never wear it and the fabric was for cold weather so Joshua "borrowed". He's also wearing neck warmer and gloves. Neck warmer was a from my turtle neck top purchased in Singapore almost 6 years ago, I detached the turtle neck because wearing that in Malaysia will just choke me to death. Haha.... His gloves was purchased during his days in Deloitte where he had to do video edits in a very cold storeroom. Costed him RM40 but now I think is a good investment. :) Lastly his black jacket was a RM100+ bargain over ebay, we bought it specially for Korea trip last year. ;) So that's what my man was wearing. :D
It was a very very fun trip... that's why I was half sad that we were again in the plane, but heading the opposite direction, and half thankful that God made this trip so great. :)
1st June - Acts Church Annual Conference called Reunion at Stadium Malawati. I was serving as translator together with Daisy. Daisy said I look good that day, I think the holiday must've made me look good! Loving Melbourne more!
After Reunion Conference, we came home and I asked Joshua to do a manly task. To fill up gaps between door frame and wall or floor with silicon. I often scan the place with my x-ray eyes to look for unpleasant gaps and would always want to fill them up nicely. I bought the kwik sealer, which is what the US blogger I followed daily is using. Hehe. It's US brand. :P
Our kitchen needed the most filling, because it's in those small gaps ants can build a kingdom!
2nd June - Sunday service at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre. :)
Wearing mum's dress. I like this dress a lot and was very careful not to spoil its fabric. I had a feeling my belly is not growing in size.... and felt a bit worried.... because I also ought to be feeling the baby movements but I still felt nothing..... :(
Monday night, the last night Star Trek is showing at night, we managed to grab good seats and enjoyed the movie!!
My colleagues said I don't look pregnant from behind so I asked Joshua to snap a picture of me from behind, woo... now I see what they see.... :P
I didn't know what was Star Trek all about but I'm glad I watched it! :D
Subang Parade MBO rocks la.. haha... so near our house. :D
One of the weekday nights, I decided to get down to do what I wanted to do but have been delaying.... which is to sew press studs on the pouffes covers. I have been using safety pins to keep them in place but safety pins are not safe, some of it comes off... I'm glad I tackled it before baby comes. Hehe... safety measure. ;)
At night, we decided to both change to new wallet and purse. We have the new ones with us for some time but because the old ones are still good, we kept delay the change. Needless to say, the new ones were again gifts from my mum.
7th June - Joshua was in Miri for wedding shoot under Stories. I attended Homes on my own and after reporting about Homes condition to him, we exchanged photos.
He was imitating wombat!!! Hahahahha...
8th June Saturday - a very very hot day, and I showed Joshua me and Xiao Huang. :)
He was shooting a wedding together with this new friend Nick. Apparently this guy shared that he has been considering whether to accept Christ. :) Praying that their friendship will lead to a salvation and his whole family, including his 4 year old daughter. ;)
9th June Sunday - finally Joshua's back!
We walked to Subang Parade to buy ice cream... I wanted to try to find the same kind of ice cream we had in Shin Yee's house...
10th June - Joshua being caught sleeping like a KANGAROO!! This is what Melbourne has done to him, hahahahaha....
11th June Tuesday - I told you I felt my belly was not growing and was feeling worried at the same time that I haven't felt baby's movement. I sms my gynae and he asked me to go to see him. So here we are.....
And just then we realised.... excuse me this dress wasn't this tight before................ that must mean my belly has grown!!! How can I say is now growing?! Sorry, this is my biggest pregnancy symptom I must admit. :P And it goes without saying, that this is the last time I wear this dress, until baby is out ya. :D
And this day, we found out... baby is not Jovan, is Jasmine. Baby is not chili padi, but a hamburger! Doctor said 100% confirm is girl, and the previous 2 times he was not 100% sure. What???!!!! We were stunned! We bought boy clothes in Melbourne!! Only 1 is pink in colour....
On the way home, we were both very quiet, adjusting to the fact that we're having a baby girl... a sweeet girl... :) And just 2 days ago, we decided on a boy full name... now I have to start cracking my head for a girl full name. Hahaha...
12th June - we hosted our huddle (church leaders) meeting in our house.
Our friends said my belly still small. I have been wondering, why didn't I put on weight anywhere other than my belly? Oh please give me some baby fats on my limbs and my cheeks?
13 June - felt physically and witnessed Xiao Huang kicking! Right there! I was reading and thought I saw my t-shirt moved? I placed my hand there and true enough baby kicked again! Joshua also saw it from afar... such wonderful feeling! I felt it the night before when I sleep but nothing like seeing my own belly vibrate! It's so evident!
14 June Friday - yep another movie outing. Joshua said this season there are too many great movies not to be missed. He arranged movie outing with his colleauges for Man of Steel - Superman. :) Paradigm Mall.
While waiting to meet up with his colleagues, we were in H&M for like 2 minutes, and I saw all those clothes I wont possibly wear now.. haha... I can feel the shopping desire has dropped in my blood, because I know when baby comes, most spending goes to her... :) and I'm fine with that. :D
15th June Saturday - we tackled a part of the wall in masterbedroom which showed signs of leaking.. of course Joshua did most of the job.
While I sit as far away as possible in front of a blowing fan.
Then he proceeded to wash both cars, while I continue reading... reading about baby from newborn to 8 months old.... need to prepare myself to be a mummy! :D
Week 24 - glad I still manage to wear my normal work top, only thing it enhances the size of belly so much so I can't deny baby is definitely growing at high speed! Praise God!! :D
So that's my Month 5. I was initially worried that the reflux will go on even on plane to and fro Melbourne.. but no it didn't. Praise God! It has improved a lot. Other than carrying a growing belly, I feel normal. :) And of course the best part is that I finally felt baby Jasmine moved at 23 weeks... :) Hallelujah!













No comments:
Post a Comment