This is a very exciting month! Jasmine has learnt quite a lot of tricks! And know how to get angry! :D
But first, on the 1st June, it was baby dedication Sunday in church, so that means our princess put on her prom dress and had some glamour moment in the middle of the stage for 5 minutes! :D
Nope, it only lasted for 2 days and she was back to rocking routine.
And I mostly fed her lying down in middle of the nights... She will end up sleeping under my arm pit. Thank God I don't have bad odour there. :P
We are trying to let this borrowed walker babysit her but it doesn't stay stationery especially once Jasmine starts to play with the colourful toys aggressively. Haha...
On 5th June, she had her first sitting on trolley experience in Aeon Big. Of course it wasn't my idea. But I was busy figuring out which cereal to buy for her and both of them got bored...
She also followed us to Blook. :)
This peg perego car seat is obviously getting too small for her...
This is the sweet cherry car seat that we got for free.. it's not the best but free is always welcomed.. haha..
I put on the car seat padding that my mum bought for Jasmine. It costs over RM100... so must put to use... daily use... to make every ringgit worth spending...
On 8th June, we spent the whole afternoon till evening in Joshua's office. Joshua had to be back in office to prepare for a game event. We decided to follow him there, because we've never been there. It was a really fun office. :) :) And his colleagues all loveeee to play with Jasmine too.
They were away for several hours, I managed to rock her to sleep in the stroller, treated myself to a maggi hot cup while surfing the net.
Here's a little morning massage from daddy...
You can tell she really enjoys it. :) :)
One and only time I put her in basket with other clean laundry, from downstairs till upstairs. She love the motion... but I won't do it again, because I really like that basket. I dont want to overwork it and then regret.. hehe.
I took some photos at Lian's place, especially when Lian decided to feed her a bit of porridge before I bring her home.
This month I decided to let Jasmine start wearing shoes. This pair was a present from church friend for her full moon. Though I don't really like the dark denim colour, but free stuffs are always welcomes. Hahahaha...
On 21st June, we went back to Muar to attend my cousin Choon Keong (Jun Qiang)'s wedding in JB. Jasmine explored a bit of Muar kitchen but because maids were not available for sometime.. my mum didn't want her to crawl too much... so there's a lot a lot of carrying around.
Nice to spend time with Jiu Ma. :)
We took her to the party for the king of fruits! It was a very impromptu decision to go for durian buffet. We didn't even know that it was peak season for durians. There was a huge mountain of durians at this stall. We took the RM20 buffet and even tasted a musang king!!! We think the worker gave us by mistake, but whatever! It's yummy!
Jasmine was again very very well behaved. We're so proud of her. :)
Joshua gave her some, she is ok with it. :)
Best durian experience!
Jasmine followed me to Daisuke for hair cut. The last time we were there, she was still 2-3 months old. :) Now she can sit!
Now when we put her in the stroller, she would sit up and lean forward like this... very busybody.
Non stop looking around.
She started exploring even the office corner in our room. Touching the files within reach, the chair, the wheels...
And the rubbish bin too.
She likes to take shelter under the chair as well.
Ok Jasmine, next time mummy teach you how to do filing ya. Organising skill class 101. Haha.
Now in church, when both of us are serving before service begins, we will leave Jasmine at the Acts Kids corner. And she is starting to make new friends!
This girl is Isabel, she loves little babies. :D And Joshua saw her kiss Jasmine on the lips! :P
One weekend, I fed her too much carrot, her shit came out looking like otak otak....
She has started to mess up newspaper too!
Sitting on newspaper, pulling them everywhere... and trying to taste it!
After she got bored with the newspaper, she proceed elsewhere...
To kitchen... I was preparing dinner..
Nah you're wrong, she wasn't coming for me. She was going for the back toilet. -_- This baby is not that manja with mummy.
We tried to take photos of her dirty little fingers... but she couldn't stay still for even a picture! Need more training!
This is the best shot we could get. Haha.
But first, on the 1st June, it was baby dedication Sunday in church, so that means our princess put on her prom dress and had some glamour moment in the middle of the stage for 5 minutes! :D
Dear Jesus, we dedicate Jasmine into your hands, may you protect her and mould her to be the young woman you want her to be. May you use her life to touch many many many others... in Jesus's name we pray, Amen.. :)
She's such a big deal that even grandma wants to come to church with her!
Our little darling... grow up well ok? :)
This dress costs about RM200 including postage. My mum bought it from US... I am constantly thinking of opportunities to let her wear it, because she will upgrow it before we know it.
On 2nd June, we introduced her to helium ballons! I shamelessly took 6 from our company team building event. Another mother of 3 took only 2 and there I was standing there with 4! Many people ask me how many kids I have, I said "no, those balloons are for me!" So so so so many people didn't know what happens when we inhale helium gas, their life is so boring... hahaha :P
Here I am ready to inhale... and my cute little girl was quite hyper. That night, she kept on lifting up her hands in the air. :D Too cute!!
and Joshua did a baddddd job making sure Jasmine doesn't try chewing on the balloon!!!
This month Ah Yi was away most of the time, back in Muar helping out in office. So that means tough time for me and Joshua babysitting a very mobile baby.
She's such a big deal that even grandma wants to come to church with her!
And cuddled her to sleep before she goes up stage.
This dress costs about RM200 including postage. My mum bought it from US... I am constantly thinking of opportunities to let her wear it, because she will upgrow it before we know it.
On 2nd June, we introduced her to helium ballons! I shamelessly took 6 from our company team building event. Another mother of 3 took only 2 and there I was standing there with 4! Many people ask me how many kids I have, I said "no, those balloons are for me!" So so so so many people didn't know what happens when we inhale helium gas, their life is so boring... hahaha :P
We video-ed most parts. Experimenting with singing, talking etc. Jasmine was not too surprised with my sudden high pitch voice because compared to Joshua my voice is on the higher tone. You should see the video where Joshua started singing in helium voice... Jasmine was very happy lifting up both hands in the air... and then stared at Joshua singing in chip monk voice.. and she broke into tears!!! It's classic!!
I was watching the video...
This month Ah Yi was away most of the time, back in Muar helping out in office. So that means tough time for me and Joshua babysitting a very mobile baby.
On 3rd June, I managed to just pat her to sleep. It was easy! Without rocking! Fingers cross she will accept the no-rocking-to-sleep routine! On 4th June, we simply put on the pacifier in her mouth and left her in the cot. She slept off herself!! Fingers cross she stays like this!
And I mostly fed her lying down in middle of the nights... She will end up sleeping under my arm pit. Thank God I don't have bad odour there. :P
We are trying to let this borrowed walker babysit her but it doesn't stay stationery especially once Jasmine starts to play with the colourful toys aggressively. Haha...
On 5th June, she had her first sitting on trolley experience in Aeon Big. Of course it wasn't my idea. But I was busy figuring out which cereal to buy for her and both of them got bored...
She also followed us to Blook. :)
She discovered my laptop... especially interested in the keyboard. And this baby knows about being persistent and consistent!! No matter how many times I stop her from touching it, she will still find away to reach it. @.@ Once I decided to let her do whatever she wants with it.. and she managed to switch my screen upside down. I immediately ask for Joshua's help. Thank God he managed to switch it back for me.
This peg perego car seat is obviously getting too small for her...
I put on the car seat padding that my mum bought for Jasmine. It costs over RM100... so must put to use... daily use... to make every ringgit worth spending...
On 22 June, we finally switched out the carseat in Myvi. Jasmine doesn't seem as comfortable as before but we know she will adapt very soon. :)
The fan was to give her some ventilation because she always ended up having wet head after a ride especially in the afternoon but she always try to grab the foam fan blades... stopping it from spinning.. kind of defeating the purpose of the fan. -_-
They were away for several hours, I managed to rock her to sleep in the stroller, treated myself to a maggi hot cup while surfing the net.
Here's a little morning massage from daddy...
You can tell she really enjoys it. :) :)
One and only time I put her in basket with other clean laundry, from downstairs till upstairs. She love the motion... but I won't do it again, because I really like that basket. I dont want to overwork it and then regret.. hehe.
I took some photos at Lian's place, especially when Lian decided to feed her a bit of porridge before I bring her home.
I always tell people, my babysitter is very capable. She takes care of 6 to 7 kids everyday, serves her husband and yet manage to keep the house spotless! Not a hair is spotted on the floor! She said she mop the floor once a day... on top of other chores like washing bathroom, kitchen, laundry etc @.@ sallute right?
This month I decided to let Jasmine start wearing shoes. This pair was a present from church friend for her full moon. Though I don't really like the dark denim colour, but free stuffs are always welcomes. Hahahaha...
My day pump milk has slowly reduced, sometimes I only could produce 4 ounces in total! Sad sad sad.
At the same time, because Jasmine is growing her 4th teeth and this teeth is quite difficult. It caused her to vomit few times a day for a week plus!! And her appetite became quite weak.... thus the little milk intake too, she lose a great amount of weight. It's sad to see her getting less chubby... but it's all growing process. I keep telling myself that. :)
The creative me wants to try many many different styles... so here we go...
The korean old lady is washing clothes by the river...
10th June, our last time in Summit Level 2. It was prayer service... this place is full of memories! We were saying, we met here, we sort of gotten married here (in another venue but supported by the same people here) and now when we say goodbye to this place, we've got our own little offspring in our arms. :) So blessed.
Though I'm tempted to be all sentimental about this place, I figured I should just let it go. There are so much more things in life to be sentimental about! I should focus on those, haha.
Jasmine's crawling has been slow.... a little bit of army style.. slow speed... until 7th June, she officially switched on her engine! She started to be on her limbs more frequent and travelled to many more places. She has managed to touch and push down the rubbish bins, touched bedroom door, bathroom floor mats (she is extremely in love with it), fan, DVD player, fan wires, staircase, under table, under chair and she's also getting very interested about bathrooms!
We are urgently in need of baby safety gate!
She did this in morning when Joshua was getting ready for work.
I heard she got stuck down there and needed help. Haha.
We survived 2 nights and 1 full day when daddy was back in Alor Setar for wedding shoot. Touch job because this is the prime crawling and exploring time. It was justttt me and her, can't believe it.
At the same time, because Jasmine is growing her 4th teeth and this teeth is quite difficult. It caused her to vomit few times a day for a week plus!! And her appetite became quite weak.... thus the little milk intake too, she lose a great amount of weight. It's sad to see her getting less chubby... but it's all growing process. I keep telling myself that. :)
On 9 June, impromptu play dress up with Jasmine at home while Joshua went out to help me fill petrol. It all started with me trying to change her from the pink t-shirt into her pyjamas. While removing the t-shirt, it got stuck on her head and I left it there for fun. She not only didn't mind it, she seem quite happy about it! :D Look at her being so playful...
The creative me wants to try many many different styles... so here we go...
Jasmine is a mangkali turban.
Jasmine in a korean old lady hair bun.The korean old lady is washing clothes by the river...
Daddy rushed back from petrol station to join the fun!
Soon she got distracted and only wanted to chew on my necklace....
And our last style before removing it!
10th June, our last time in Summit Level 2. It was prayer service... this place is full of memories! We were saying, we met here, we sort of gotten married here (in another venue but supported by the same people here) and now when we say goodbye to this place, we've got our own little offspring in our arms. :) So blessed.
We are urgently in need of baby safety gate!
My life will be close to perfect if she will just stay within this area with rubber mat and cushion mat...
But this is one of her favourite corners.
See the sharp edge? We need to proof that place too.
She did this in morning when Joshua was getting ready for work.
We survived 2 nights and 1 full day when daddy was back in Alor Setar for wedding shoot. Touch job because this is the prime crawling and exploring time. It was justttt me and her, can't believe it.
This is her when she woke up in the morning. First activity - crawl. -_-
I was the happiest when she finally settled for an afternoon nap!
But when she wakes up, she's everywhere....
Touching things that we don't bother to wipe! @.@
I trieddd to keep her on the mattress, reading some books, but she only wants to chew on those books after staring at it for a while. :(
I keep her sleeping here in master bedroom so that I can lock the bedroom door. I feel safer that way. :)
We went to church on our own too. :) Church was relocated to Aya 3rd floor while waiting for our new venue to be confirmed... Everytime I reach 2nd floor I need to rest...
Finally, Sunday afternoon Joshua was back, he was surprise she has advanced so much in crawling, in just a matter of days! Here she is trying so hard to reach the bathroom floor mat, I tried to discourage her from going there because the mat is really dirty. I build these obstacles - laundry basket and a stool.
She was in front of it very long trying to figure a way to get through, we video-ed her being frustrated, screaming but not crying.. looking high and low, being all persistent and consistent... and finally, she discovered... the laundry basket is nothing to be fearful about! Hahaha.. Jasmine you're a fast learner!
So she concurred it and managed to experience a literal breakthrough!!
Going for her prize... and then we realised, she was more interested about the bathroom. @.@ That's dangerous area.
So far, she has not really crawled into that space yet, but her eyes is always on it and her little fingers has touched the door, floor and door track many many many times.
On 16th June, I was caught by surprise when she did this. With support, tried to stand. I thought she would need some time before she can do this, no??
Meanwhile, Joshua will need to be the body guard. Haha.
One morning Joshua put her in the bumbo chair in masterbedroom while he take a shower. He said Jasmine managed to escape from the bumbo chair! Hit her face on the floor, cried and started crawling towards the bathroom floor mat again!
I was the happiest when she finally settled for an afternoon nap!
But when she wakes up, she's everywhere....
Touching things that we don't bother to wipe! @.@
I keep her sleeping here in master bedroom so that I can lock the bedroom door. I feel safer that way. :)
We went to church on our own too. :) Church was relocated to Aya 3rd floor while waiting for our new venue to be confirmed... Everytime I reach 2nd floor I need to rest...
Finally, Sunday afternoon Joshua was back, he was surprise she has advanced so much in crawling, in just a matter of days! Here she is trying so hard to reach the bathroom floor mat, I tried to discourage her from going there because the mat is really dirty. I build these obstacles - laundry basket and a stool.
She was in front of it very long trying to figure a way to get through, we video-ed her being frustrated, screaming but not crying.. looking high and low, being all persistent and consistent... and finally, she discovered... the laundry basket is nothing to be fearful about! Hahaha.. Jasmine you're a fast learner!
So she concurred it and managed to experience a literal breakthrough!!
Going for her prize... and then we realised, she was more interested about the bathroom. @.@ That's dangerous area.
So far, she has not really crawled into that space yet, but her eyes is always on it and her little fingers has touched the door, floor and door track many many many times.
On 16th June, I was caught by surprise when she did this. With support, tried to stand. I thought she would need some time before she can do this, no??
On 17th June, just 10 days she went on full force crawling, she pulled herself up standing while holding on to the pouffe in the living room. Standing! Because of this achievement, we decided that she cannot sleep in her baby cot until we lower the base of it. Few times at night I found her cry sitting up. She was sleeping on the mattress on floor in our room and everynight without fail... she will rolled until she reached the floor and started crying.
Most times after I place her on the playmat, she would go for the pouffes, trying to touch dvd players or pull out magazines..
Because she started gaining much strength, at night when I leave her on the mattress after feeding, she would roll and roll until she reach the floor. She would be crying in her sleep and I have to put her on the bed with us. This is the end of feeding her and leave her to sleep here till next morning. :( I need to add one extra step to put her back to her baby cot. That reminded us, to lower the base of the baby cot! Need to find time to do it.Meanwhile, Joshua will need to be the body guard. Haha.
One morning Joshua put her in the bumbo chair in masterbedroom while he take a shower. He said Jasmine managed to escape from the bumbo chair! Hit her face on the floor, cried and started crawling towards the bathroom floor mat again!
One day I observed Joshua bath her, and I discovered this briliant way of washing her little bum bum! Since she can stand with support, why not.
And so cute to look at too....
On the 16th June, Joshua asked me to dress her in this baby "jersey". It's a present from Wee Liem. That night Germany was playing.
And of course Germany won! Haha.. even Lian was amused by this little Germany fan. :DOn 21st June, we went back to Muar to attend my cousin Choon Keong (Jun Qiang)'s wedding in JB. Jasmine explored a bit of Muar kitchen but because maids were not available for sometime.. my mum didn't want her to crawl too much... so there's a lot a lot of carrying around.
Nice to spend time with Jiu Ma. :)
And we have a small session of outdoor bathing again. This time is a big big pail for her to soak in.
This time she didn't splash water like the last time. :) I really think my mum put in too much water until it restricted Jasmine's movement, hahaha...
She kept on chewing on the toys and additional colourful items my mum threw in for her.
And she bites the sides of the pail. -_- What else right..
A group photo before we head off for JB!
Change in the car when we were reaching.
Sexy Jasmine.
Elegant Jasmine.
At the wedding, we met many many relatives. They met Jasmine too! :D Many of them took turns to carry her. :)
We tried to comfort her for short naps but she couldn't settle for a nap the whole time.
We entertained her with this rotan baby chair provided by the restaurant.
Some books helped a bit too... but the whole night Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma kept on carrying her, she's really really loved. :)
On Sunday morning, my mum bath her in a small tub (toyogo drawer) with a little bit of water. She showed her how to use the shower. It was a different experience for Jasmine. :) But wasted quite some water also. :P :P
Here we are having breakfast and Jasmine's wearing apple onesie, bought by Jiu Jiu from Apple Headquarters.
This time she didn't splash water like the last time. :) I really think my mum put in too much water until it restricted Jasmine's movement, hahaha...
She kept on chewing on the toys and additional colourful items my mum threw in for her.
And she bites the sides of the pail. -_- What else right..
A group photo before we head off for JB!
There was a car seat.. but throughout the journey my mum refuse to let go of Jasmine! :( Too precious la.. but not so good for road safety lo...
Sexy Jasmine.
Elegant Jasmine.
At the wedding, we met many many relatives. They met Jasmine too! :D Many of them took turns to carry her. :)
We tried to comfort her for short naps but she couldn't settle for a nap the whole time.
We entertained her with this rotan baby chair provided by the restaurant.
Some books helped a bit too... but the whole night Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma kept on carrying her, she's really really loved. :)
On Sunday morning, my mum bath her in a small tub (toyogo drawer) with a little bit of water. She showed her how to use the shower. It was a different experience for Jasmine. :) But wasted quite some water also. :P :P
Here we are having breakfast and Jasmine's wearing apple onesie, bought by Jiu Jiu from Apple Headquarters.
When we returned to Subang Jaya on Sunday, first thing Joshua did was lowered the base of the baby cot so that she can start sleeping in her own room again. She now wakes up 3-4 times at night. -_- It's annoying but I really don't know how to discourage her from disturbing me so often.
In our attempt to distract her from climbing everywhere, we took out a new toy for her. The singing bus! It's such a great product! It has 4 options and so many buttons to choose from. Each alphabet is a nursery song when the mode is set to songs. :D
But for now, it only could distract her for a little while. After few moments she would continue her adventures again. I think I am more fond of the bus compared to her. :D
Mary had a little lamb, us too! :D
In our attempt to distract her from climbing everywhere, we took out a new toy for her. The singing bus! It's such a great product! It has 4 options and so many buttons to choose from. Each alphabet is a nursery song when the mode is set to songs. :D
But for now, it only could distract her for a little while. After few moments she would continue her adventures again. I think I am more fond of the bus compared to her. :D
Mary had a little lamb, us too! :D
It started of with me tying the napkin around her because the air con was on and I don't want her to catch a cold.
Then she looked so cute I can't help but to add one more around her waist to complete the look. :P
Then she looked so cute I can't help but to add one more around her waist to complete the look. :P
One night, Jasmine managed to climb up 2 steps of stairs with little help or guidance from Joshua! She was being very persistent and slowly but surely concurred it!! A medal for her please!
We took her to the party for the king of fruits! It was a very impromptu decision to go for durian buffet. We didn't even know that it was peak season for durians. There was a huge mountain of durians at this stall. We took the RM20 buffet and even tasted a musang king!!! We think the worker gave us by mistake, but whatever! It's yummy!
Jasmine was again very very well behaved. We're so proud of her. :)
Joshua gave her some, she is ok with it. :)
Best durian experience!
Jasmine followed me to Daisuke for hair cut. The last time we were there, she was still 2-3 months old. :) Now she can sit!
Now when we put her in the stroller, she would sit up and lean forward like this... very busybody.
Non stop looking around.
She started exploring even the office corner in our room. Touching the files within reach, the chair, the wheels...
She likes to take shelter under the chair as well.
Ok Jasmine, next time mummy teach you how to do filing ya. Organising skill class 101. Haha.
Now in church, when both of us are serving before service begins, we will leave Jasmine at the Acts Kids corner. And she is starting to make new friends!
This girl is Isabel, she loves little babies. :D And Joshua saw her kiss Jasmine on the lips! :P
She has started to mess up newspaper too!
Sitting on newspaper, pulling them everywhere... and trying to taste it!
After she got bored with the newspaper, she proceed elsewhere...
To kitchen... I was preparing dinner..
Nah you're wrong, she wasn't coming for me. She was going for the back toilet. -_- This baby is not that manja with mummy.
We tried to take photos of her dirty little fingers... but she couldn't stay still for even a picture! Need more training!
This is the best shot we could get. Haha.
Her milk intake started to increase again but my day pump is still the reduced amount. The frozen milk supply is also slowly depleting... so it's finally time to review the option of mixing with formula milk. Although I feel sad, I was hoping we could stretch till she's fully 10 months old by 5th July, but I guess it's not up to me to decide! I should be thankful enough I could 100% breastfeed her up to 9.5 months old. :) Looking on the bright side!!
This is my favourite photo of the month. :) I was getting ready for work in the morning and she was playing around me. :)
This is my favourite photo of the month. :) I was getting ready for work in the morning and she was playing around me. :)
Second favourite photo - we wore same colour outfit! Without planning! :D

































No comments:
Post a Comment