Thursday, January 21, 2016

Mini Milestones : Jasmine's 28th month (when Jasper was born!)

1st December, Anne came back!

We do not know whether Jasmine still remember her Ah Yi... the last they saw each other face to face was 1 year 3 months ago, and they hardly facetime. But she quickly grew fond of her. :)  Anne took back so many peppa pig things like umbrella, chocolates, clothes, shoes, stickers and magazines. She loves them all! We think she is relating Anne to peppa pig now.
First assignment after Anne return was to pick up Jasmine at Lian's, and because it was raining we took the peppa pig umbrella there! By the way, here she is trying to help Euveraj with his shoes. They like to help each other wear their sandals. :)

In mornings, she will knock on her door and call "Ah Yi, come!" or simply just goes into her room and watch Ah Yi sleep and smile back at me like it's so fun to watch Ah Yi sleep.

And here's her playing in Anne's room when we were busy sorting through the things to sell/donate/throw.

She caught Anne eating yogurt in front of TV and she hijacked and finished off Anne's yogurt just like that. Anne only got to lick off the ones from the cover. 

Anne also helped me bring Jasmine to the SS15 playground on a non-rainy evening after coming back from Lian's house. She was so happy! She can spot playground from very far and she calls this ride "hee-haw!".

She's very friendly to other kids at the playground, unfortunately other kids may not respond the same. I feel sorry for her.. she's tried her best!! :( I hope she will find her best friend soon!


Thanks to Anne, for taking these pictures of me putting her to sleep at night. Joshua and I agreed that we should keep this routine. Sleep time = mummy. :)

I truly treasure these moments, although I got all worked up if she refused to sleep and started calling me to go away or disobey me.. but I know these are priceless moments. Once she was supposed to take a nap in the room but there were thunders and she was afraid, she fell asleep hugging my belly, sitting on my lap. :) It was wonderful. 

I eventually try to lie down too to show her that I am sleeping. I will rest my cheek on my palm. She will tell me "mummy like this" putting her hand on her cheek indicating that she wants me to lie down that way. But after a while she will request that I go back to sitting at foot of her bed to sleep. Occassionally she will pull my hand over and treat like her pillow. 

I have taught her our names. So that's how it goes, what is daddy's name, she says "Joshua". What is mummy's name, she says "Joan" which sounds like Dom. What is ah ma's name, she says "mey", what is jiu jiu's name, she says "alex", Jiu ma, Evelyn, Ah Yi. Anne. By end of the month, she was only able to reply independent Joshua/Joan/Anne.

In the mornings, when Joshua says bye to her, she would cry and want to follow him out. So he created a game for her to wear daddy's socks while he wears his. Doesn't she look trendy? :D

Then she gets a little moody about going to Lian's sometimes so we tried different methods to make her feel excited about going there.

She has started to ask a lot to go to "play groum" and "swimmin". One time, she was eating assorted nuts from Duai Ee, she took out a walnut to eat and because it's one of the biggest piece, she said "big". :) Anne sent Jasmine to Lian together with me.. and one day Shaynee & Sanjay was there, Jasmine was playing with Shaynee hair.

I saw that she was quite rough, a bit like hittng her head so I reminded her to be gentle, she screamed back at me saying "I washing hair!!!" 

Mummy bought a set of Buds newborn babies kit, inside the box are body shampoo, diaper cream and infant lotion, she likes to play with it, taking out from box & putting it back etc. She will ask us to open, or she tries to open herself, Anne told her "this is for di di". She will come to me, talked to my belly "didi, come!" I said, yes Jasmine please tell didi faster. She repeated "faster!" :D

3rd December, came with us to follow up with Dr Rama because Jasper still hasn't arrive. We were there earlier and had to wait for Joshua for about an hour plus. While I felt uncomfortable which now I know is due to Jasper's head engaged, Jasmine kept herself busy by arranging the colourful plastic chairs and call them "train".



I tried to get her to sit down to watch cartoon on the TV, she was so thoughtful she even brought one more chair for me to sit next to her. 

4th December, Lian was not available so Jasmine was home with me & Anne. She was happy and expressive. She kissed my belly and when I say "hug didi" she put her arms around my belly. It's the sweetest. I do hope she understands that there's a new baby growing inside me. 

Joshua started a new pom pom song with her. He will do the clap clap stomp dance, and stomp to the bathroom by singing, "Lets go Lets go, Pom pom! Pom pom!" like "we will we will rock you! rock you!" 

We realised she doesn't like to wear dress. For few times we were to change her into beautiful dresses, she runs away crying. Now she even know how to say "no" and "dowan". Eventually, she also tried to choose her own clothes. She also approves and disapprove the clothes we picked out for her. Whenever she sees is peppa pig, she will say ok. 5th December, at our Christmas homes, I put on a disposable bib on her, and she suddenly dislike the bib. She pulled it out herself and shook her head & hands, saying "dowan dowan". I was surprised! This girl already know how to choose! One morning at 4am, she woke up and told me she wants to "drink water", so I gave her some from my bottle, she said "mummy also" while pushing the bottle towards me. I didn't know what she meant until a while later. Such a thoughtful girl. :D

6th December, Ah Ma is around with us already, waiting together for Jasper to come.

At home, Jasmine did song performance, sing and dance. She made us dance along and clap together. When she was drinking milk sitting next to me, in between sips, she will ask me to drink. "Mummy drink".

This was the final weekend before Jasper came. Mummy and koko are here, so we went to Citta Mall (main objective was to give a suitcase of clothes to the Bless Shop). Jasmine received VIP treatment from the 2 persons who misses her the most all day... :) :)
They even came with us to Christmas Homes. :)


On Sunday, Jasmine wears peppa pig blouse & peppa pig shoes for the first time!

We went to Pyramid to meet Ah Ma & Jiu Jiu after service. 


========================================================================

8th December morning, Joshua and I had to go to the hospital after breakfast to deliver Jasper. :)  Before going down for breakfast I requested for picture of my ugly bump... together with Jasmine. She was so sweet, is as if she completely understood that Jasper is right in there. :)



I thought Jasmine will miss me so I purposely stand at the door to say goodbye to her. She cried. BUT!!!! She was crying for daddy instead of me!!!!! -_-  Jasmine why must you spoil such a special moment for me? 
Anyway she received special treatment that day, Anne and mummy took her to the Aeon Big indoor playground and she enjoyed herself there. 
At 1pm they started coming to the hospital because they know I will deliver soon, so they spent some time waiting at the cafeteria.





She was friendly to other kids she met there.. 






And this girl whom she offered Lian's homemade nuggets to, the parents recognised her! 


They too just had a baby girl. So glad to see people recognised her because of her friendly and warm character. Anne and mummy had been telling her that she will be meeting her didi. :)

So at 3pm, finally they came to meet me at my ward, she immediately knew that the baby next to me was didi, and she wants to sayang him. :)  




She is very gentle towards Jasper



This is her at home that night we stayed over at hospital. :) Anne took these photos to show me, her wearing M size diaper. She always say "ouch" when mummy strap on for her so she wore it so lose for her that it dropped down. 


Further convinced me that it's time to upgrade her to L size after the last M size finishes.
According to mummy, she asked for me when they put her to sleep. :) Phew! At least she missed me! Mummy was worried she will wake up at night and find the master bedroom empty so she actually slept on the wooden floor next to her mattress at 12am after she went to the bathroom. Jasmine, you see how much Ah Ma loves you? 


At home, the thing she will definitely say whenever she sees Jasper is "ah bao bao di di?" with the hand clapping that Joshua does to her whenever he was going to carry her. 














She even tried to care for her bear bear like how we care for Jasper.



She gets curious with our new purple diaper bag. Helps herself with it too much.


Likes to see Jasper take bath. Insist on standing on the yellow stool so she can catch a full view.
We know it's dangerous to have her stand on the yellow stool so we try to be around or ask her to sit down to watch.



I try to get her to be around us more on purpose so she wont feel alone or neglected.

11th December, the Borak group organised a swimming outing at our favourite spot so Joshua took her there. So to give us all a break and to let her mingle with other kids. Plus she's been asking to go swimming too.
It was her first time wearing her peppa pig swimsuit but because weather was gloomy Joshua let her wear it over her normal swim top. It's not obvious in photos.
After that was lunch and play at the Chang's house.
Joshua said she didn't eat much of the spagetti but played with the toys a lot.

That night during dinner she played with her blouse, purposely put hands through collar or neck holes.


We discouraged her because this blouse is expensive ffrom Mother Care!


She is very interested in first, Jasper's cot, second, the musical mobile. Always want to spin to get the music going. 


She likes to lie down next to Jasper in his cot and even the changing table. But we don't let her lie down on changing table because that will break, she is weighing more than 10kg now. Ever since we transition her out of the cot to mattress, she's never requested to go back into the cot, until she saw Jasper in it. :) 



12th December, she picks up one of Jasper's clothes and said "didi wear... where didi?"  13th December, starts to help us open diaper for Jasper, apply diaper cream for him (I directed her to apply at the thigh area instead of his private part) but... she soon after about 1-2 weeks insisted to apply it straight on his penis, once she apply only at the tip of his penis. It's very funny why she never ask why hers and Jasper's are different? :P

That sunday, Joshua took her to church and attended Acts Kids, she came back with a small red plastic sticker, which she wanted to give to Jasper, but she put the sticker into Jasper's mouth! We were all talking standing around Jasper who was on the changing table. No one was really monitoring what was going on but thank God Joshua saw it!! We immediately try to remove the sticker from Jasper's mouth but he already tried to process it, like tried to swallow it, I opened his mouth but couldn't find it, but when I open it again, thank God it was at the tip of his tongue. We figured he couldn't swallow such a hard object yet so he naturally rejected it and ended up at the tip of his tongue again. Good job Jasper! And Jasmine, no no no ok?   

I still have very ugly big belly, like 6 months pregnant, that night I was watching tv, she came and asked to lift up my t-shirt, look at my stretch marks, started to play combing.. measuring and placing her toys on top. -_- So random!!


One night, I was feeding Jasper, and Joshua was about to bring Jasmine to bath. She suddenly said "niao niao" and looked down on the floor. I realised she just peed through her overflowed diaper and heard her pee drip to the floor. It's a very funny sight, because she knew that was 尿尿. I know it's time to toilet train her... but I am so tired still... so lazy... how to find motivation to do it? Anyway the next day, when Ah Ma reminded her how she peed on the floor. She will try to narrate again that she niao niao on the floor, that part of the living room floor. :)

For now, she will poop at the downstairs toilet and also the toilet in shared bathroom.

She now knows how to balance herself while standing on the swing. We will look out for aeroplanes, stray cats and sometimes just plain singing songs! :) 


This rocker became popular again. We took out to put Jasper on but not suitable yet so now is Jasmine's lazy chair. She will throw herself on it and say "ah tired!"


These 2 hairbands were from London and one night Jasmine insisted Anne wear one and she wear one. :D

While she make nen nen for her bear bear.

Because of confinement, mummy is here. Because Anne haven't found a job, Ah Yi is here. And so at night when we remember prayer time, and mummy & Anne happen to be in her room. We all pray together. One night when we all join hands to pray together, she requested to pray for her bear & Ah Ma. :) We really believe these are all small steps to see our beloved mother come to know the Lord Jesus Christ!





Her speech and communication skills has advanced a lot this month. We think it could be due to us reading Peter & Jane to her most nights, and also the fact that she is now an elder sister? Haha.. but seriously, she answers to our questions a lot lately, like she understands a lot. She used to answer "kay", now she nods along. :) She knows how to say daddy one, mummy one when referring to things that belong to us. We know it's wrong english, so am now trying to teach her by saying "this belongs to daddy, this belongs to mummy". :D  She also started to ask "where" with the hand gestures. I also taught her to ask "what happened" She also can say "cannot" , "already" and so so so many more words. She pronounces somemore as "a-more" and my mummy tried to correct her and by end of the month she's already saying somemore! :D

Everything, we asked what's the colour, she will say is pink colour. -_- We believe is because Euveraj has been giving her all the pinks saying it's girls colour. 

She is extremely sticky to Joshua. A lot of things she doesn't need me to be involved but Joshua must. Once she saw Joshua carry Jasper and she cried to be carried too. :( I failed. Sigh. I failed. She comes over to our bed a lot more frequent this month.. and she will only call for "daddy" not "mummy". When she sleeps between us, she always roll over to Joshua's side. And when she needs milk, she ask from him too. When she comes over, she started off only taking with her her pillow & 2 bolsters. Later on she even included her blanket. When she has 2 blankets, she takes both with her.

18th December, she likes to wear mittens & booties for Jasper (with our help of course). She was looking for mittens and asked me where. I said it's upstairs and we only have booties downstairs. She amazed me... I thought where did she go and found her going upstairs. I realised she wanted to go upstairs to get the mittens for didi! :)

And this other time we were out bringing Jasper to see Dr Koe, Jasmine saw Jasper's mittens and asked Anne to wear for her. :)
Meet Jasmine the boxer! :D
Hak!!

19th December, the first time she pooped in her diaper without telling us! This we believe is because she saw us clean Jasper's poop... and she wanted the same attention from us. -_- It's so smelly and messy. She's done it a handful of times even after we reminded her to tell us when she needs to go poo poo. So what we try to do is observe whether she was pushing. Few times I got it right, few times no.
This time Joshua rushed her in and he was 5 seconds too late. Look at the shit just 20cm away from toilet bowl.

Another time she really wanted to poop but she needed some time. Mummy thought it's wrong sign and was going to carry her down from toilet bowl. She said "no" and was concentrating on her poop. Mummy waited with her in the toilet until the poop drop into the toilet bowl. And mummy said "wahh big one!" There, she learnt to say "Wah big one" She used it to her bear bear when she play change diaper for it and it pooped in diaper. She also say "Big one" in other context like things, food etc.

Another thing she does to get our attention is, she refused to share her dimple pillows with Jasper. She saw us using for him and she took it back claiming it as hers & her bear's. We tried our best to talk her into sharing with didi, she said no many times and very firmly refused to share. We asked "share tomorrow" even, she said "no" still. The pillows that she used only for naps and playing naps with bears... she refused to share. We never expected it. Anyway next day we tried hiding the pillow under a while napkin for Jasper to lie down on. But.. one day she found out and took back again. She said the word "Jasmine one"/ "bear bear one" / "mine" / "me". Later days, when Ah Ma asked again, she is ok to share. Now is sometimes ok sometimes not ok. :)

We initially planned to have Jasmine with us at home throughout the whole confinement month, but in the first week itself we felt so chaotic because she was tiring everyone out with her energy. So in order to exhaust her energy, there were many many efforts and plannings to bring her out to playground. Both indoor and outdoor. Both free and with fees paid!


Few times she has lunch outside and is feeding herself more willingly in order to gain her passport to the playground.


This time Joshua took her to the playground behind our house and mummy & Anne went to the herbal shop to get some stuff. On their way back they stopped by to play with Jasmine. :) 

She has started climbing up the slides.

This was another time she went with koko and Joshua. I was not able to tag along all these trips and she has advanced so much in playing! She is even pushing koko on the swing! Joshua said another time after this, she wanted to push him, he was not able to stabilise himself on the swing and banged into her. She fell on the grass. -_- Clumsy daddy!

She also followed ah ma and jiu jiu to eat indian food. :) Apparently they were not happy that she was over-friendly with the indian servers there. 
This was the time Joshua took her to Aeon Big's indoor playground and she came home looking so happy and satisfied. :)

In another effort to exhaust her energy and let all of us have rest, we send her to Lian. Actually it was Joshua (before he goes back to work) and Anne. It sounds crazy sending to and fro Kota Kemuning but we are thankful we did. 
It was hard at first because she's lost her momentum after taking quite a long break & so many people at home, she cry almost everytime we dropped her off. This was the first time Anne sent and Jasmine just only gave this bear a blanket before she send her to Lian. She came back and felt emotional because Jasmine was crying for Ah Yi when she left. Haha. 

Another important event she must not miss was Acts Kids! Joshua made sure she goes every Sunday, so she get to socialise and not lose the momentum!
She now knows how to put hands in pockets, other than exploring our pockets. 

She cried after Joshua left the room. When he picks her up, her eyes were swollen.
There was a christmas gift pack so she was eating wang wang rice crackers which she grew to love!

Below are the many thousand trillion moments at home with us... she's the one that brings joys and laughters to us, although tiring. :) The house feels very quiet without her around.. :) :) 

She has learnt how to drink like this, to ensure every last drop of milk is consumed. Of course milk dripped on her face. Learn through mistakes!
She's very sticky to Ah Ma. Always go into kitchen to ask for bao bao. Or ask Ah Ma to come out to play with her.
Ah Ma plays a lot of pretend games with her - cooking, Jack & Jill (Jack fell down the hill - pillows piled up as hill and handkerchief as bandage for brown bear) etc. 


She even made Ah Ma play her guitar while she sings and dances!
She also wanted to play the open & close game with Ah Ma. Once Ah Ma was wearing dress and had to reject her request. :D




When jiu jiu is around, he takes over the entertaining role to relieve all of us.
He is great at drawing so when Jasmine asked him to draw, he didn't hesitate at all.
Sometimes she went over the board in playing and were impolite to Ah Ma. We had to discipline her. She has to learn about boundaries and respect... which is hard to teach! 
And a lot of times, Ah Ma lets her watch her own photos and videos on her phone...... It's not something we are proud of, but the fact is that's the most effective tool to get her to sit down quietly. Sigh!! We are slaves to technology!



I tried to get her to see me do things that are NOT on laptop or phone or tv, like folding clothes. I tried to teach her how to fold her own clothes too. But she didn't really get the idea yet, instead she tend to mess up what I folded. 

Most times, she sits here during meal time between me and Joshua. And most times Joshua feeds her till she let no one else feed her.




She starts to insist to wear bib and whoever feeding her to wear bib too. That includes Joshua...

And Ah Ma. Haha!

Middle of this month, I felt her hair was too long... and before I cut, I tried playing some hairstyle games with her. I was asking her whether she wants me to tie up her hair but she never really like it. She always will pull out the rubber band. I did this twice and she did find it funny in front of mirror but that's it. In this aspect, she's not really a girl girl yet. :) 

She started wearing more peppa pig clothes including leggings and singlets. She picks her own clothes sometimes but when she see has peppa pig she is always ok.

One boring Sunday, we introduced painting to her. I felt so bad about her viewing phones and tv.... so overloaded with peppa pigs and own videos... so that day I just got up to the kitchen, took out the food colourings I bought more than a year ago for her to do finger painting, and did this coloring activity for her.
Each colour in each small tray, a brush and few pieces of A4 paper. She enjoyed it mostly because it is NEW. I like her first 2 pieces of "art" because after that when she mixes up all the colours, it became mud colour and she stopped doing long strokes, just kept on poking at same place till the paper was going to break. -_- Her favourite colour is BLUE. She always go for the blue and neglects the red & yellow.

My super impulse purchase RM47 became her toy - bengkung lilit. I bought it one night thinking I need to lost weight. I had failed to view the method of using bengkung lilit on youtube until I received it. After seeing the video for 2 minutes, I knew I won't do it. It's too much work and need 1 more person to help. -_- I am tooooo lazy for it and sadly, I am stuck with this bengkung. Listed on carousell but no one is interested yet. Except for Jasmine.

She played "up & down" games. She invented the game. With Ah Ma pulling one end, she pulls the other and put bear bear on it. Then both of them just keep swinging the cloth until the bear falls off. Jasmine finds it really really funny. Ah Ma said "if I stay here longer I will become healthier because of the amount of exercises involved playing your games". Haha. After that when she plays with this bengkung again, it's different, it's like asking us to pull her, while she runs round and round the living room. 

She screams a lot more when we say no to her requests. It's very annoying to hear that high pitch loud screams. I tried using rotan to threaten but doesn't work all the time.

In imitating changing diaper for bears, she tends to go to the purple bag (the new diaper system I created - a purple bag that contains both Jasmine & Jasper's diapers/diaper cream/my hair band/hair clips) and take out one diaper and wear for her bear.



 Ah Ma taught her how to strap the diaper for her bears. She will throw the pretend diaper that has poop into our rubbish bin. I saw that and have to take it back out and back into our purple bag. When she does it again, I stopped her. I said cannot throw clean diapers into rubbish bin. She understood and automatically treated the unused rocker by the table as her pretend rubbish bin! And each time she plays this, easily 5 diapers will be thrown into the pretend rubbish bin. :D Later this month, she started to pull our clean wet wipes to play wiping bear bear too! That's so wasteful to see clean wet wipes thrown to the rubbish bin again. I tried to take out and use to wipe floor or the playmats but it's getting unacceptable. So we start to tell her she cannot take wet wipes to play. She will get angry and throw tantrums. Same as when we told her didi need the dimple pillow. She gave in to none of us, until Ah Ma came to interrupt and tried talking to her! Amazing. 

She likes to say "stop" to Anne. For anything and any reasons. I started a trend for her, where she only ask Anne for peppa pig chocolates.





It started off when I have to wake her up for naps. She doesn't want to wake up, she said no. So I asked "do you want peppa pig chocolate?" she said "yes" and opened her eyes. So I encouraged her to go to get it from Ah Yi. She really get up and look for Anne. So there it is. Jasmine likes to eat chocolates. She hardly says no to chocolates, especially chocolates branded as peppa pig.

She likes to imitate us in disciplining her. Like when I said cannot throw, cannot run etc. When Anne, mummy and Joshua took her to the indoor playground in Empire, Anne threw a ball at her from quite a distance. She gave an angry look and walk towards Anne mumbling "no no no no", hit Anne on her lap and said "Cannot throw!" She also does these to her bears.

This month, we finished off her M size diapers and decided to start her on L size diapers. Main reason is she's been saying "ouch" whenever we strap on the diaper. We thought it may be too tight already, although it still seem to be the right size. Early this month mummy once strap her diaper so loose because of the ouch... until the diaper almost fell off her. -_-

Jasmine saw how I breastfeed and hand-express breastmilk.. she started imitating. First, she took a bottle and pretend pressing milk from her chest and smile cheeky. Then she wanted to lift up Ah Ma's blouse to drink milk from Ah Ma.

I trimmed her hair because it felt too long and disturbing her when she plays. This was first time I chopped off quite some inches off her back.



Christmas Eve, we had dinner at Courtyard's Rakuzen. After finishing her dinner using the fancy bear bear spoon & plate... she watched a lot of peppa pig videos while Joshua fed her fruits. 
After that she was so beyond control that Ah Ma and jiu jiu had to carry her.

This year's Christmas, Joshua had a last minute idea to wrap small presents for Jasmine and let her open them up on the actual day morning. It started of when Lian gave her a present.


So I ordered some cute car chocolate from Tesco Online, and used existing wrapping paper & ribbon to wrap up mostly chocolates and existing sticker book or cartoon calendar that we have not introduced to her yet. 


Altogether around 6 presents. She opened presents on Christmas Day.



Lian had gotten her a Picture Dictionary. The rest were mostly chocolates so except for the car chocolate, she ate the rest (milo nuggets, toberlone) the day itself. She loves to eat chocolates and I think it's quite relevant to portray Christmas as a day to indulge in chocolate.


Christmas Day evening, it's just a normal day... where we spent at the backyard. She likes to bring her bear out for bicycle rides. 



She is learning to paddle but so far only half circle. She doesn't know how to complete the paddling.



That night, when I put her to sleep, she refused to sleep even until 12am. I tried the nice way and the stern way. I counted to 3 many times to get her to sit down to sleep but she kept going back to mischevious her instead of trying to sleep like I said. I believe I beat her too many times as I grow more and more impatient, she started to ask for daddy. That made me even more angry. My face turn more and more stern and she started crying. I tried to calm her down and when Joshua finally came in to check on us, I just totally lose it. I said "she just doesn't want to sleep!!!" and I don't know what got into me, I threw her right onto her pillow!! She cried even louder and then Joshua said to me "Please don't do that to her" I immediately felt the guilt. I knew I had made a huge mistake. So I carried her again and hugged her. Joshua said we should swap when I know I was going to lose it. I told him at least let me make up to her before we swap. I was filled with guilt and eyes filled with tears. I told her sorry many times... and then I put her back down to sleep. But all she wanted was to bring all her pillows and sleep on our bed... so I let her. She was immediately happy again. She asked for more milk, drank and slept. I tried my best to be loving... to cover the guilt. I made a promise to myself to never turn into monster like that again. I don't know whether I created nightmares for her, but she woke up at 6am and 6.30am crying. So loud till Jasper was awaken by her. Sigh...  And she insisted to go back to her own room.. when she walked over, she realised her room lights were off she cried again until Joshua brought her back. I volunteered to stay with her, I slept next to her, on her peppa pig pillow... hoping that I am afterall not a lousy mother to her...

Post Christmas, because she has the new book - Picture Dictionary from Lian, we started giving it to her during meal times. She loves it. At least it won't only be peppa pig time. :) There's also an old picture dictionary book that she will read before sleep, that book has a lot more pictures of swimming pool that she loves. One picture shows a pool with diving boards, she will try to narrate, jump and fall down with dramatic voice and eye contact. It's very priceless. We wonder where she get the idea of diving from.. and most probably is from a swimming song video which we have not shown her in a long long time.... ever since peppa pig fever kicks in. It was one of her favourites. :D

On 27th Dec, first time ever, we have both kids asleep before 10.30pm! It has been after 11pm.. or sometimes close to 12am... so that day was quite miraculous to us. :)

Her first toothbrush finally needs to be replaced so I ordered new ones from Tesco Online. I didn't know it was a dinosaur toothbrush. And we recently have been watching the episode of peppa pig where they visited the dinosaur zoo, there's a very cute song at the end which we too enjoy! Haha... so Joshua has been singing with her the song during brush teeth time. "Dinosaur, to the dinosaur song! Stomp stomp stomp! Rah rah rah!" :) :)

When our church friend Aunty Rina visited Jasper, she brought a present for Jasmine. It's a 20 pieces puzzle. It looked really advanced for Jasmine but I tried to do it with her. She doesn't really enjoy it but she will sit through with me until it finishes. I don't know whether I successfully taught her the whole idea of puzzle though. I hope she can like puzzle as she grow up. :)

It's finally the end of 2015. On 31st December 2015, midnight, there were lots and lots of fireworks near our house. It's so loud that Jasmine broke in cries in her sleep. Joshua went over to comfort her back to sleep twice while I tend to Jasper who also woke up. Just as we thought all the fireworks are over, they did it again at 2am! That's when Jasmine cried and ran over with her usual pillows & blankets to our room.

She is still far from learning how to sleep within her bed... we still find her sleeping on floor at midnights or mornings.



This was taken by koko. Whenever he and Evelyn are here, they will sleep in Jasmine's room. We started by putting her to sleep then only we lay out the mattress. But she cried when she woke up to find her room looking different so we changed to shifting her to our bed after she fell asleep. 


By the latest is, we became lazy. We just let her sleep on our bed. So I guess the outcome is that she is sneaking to our room very frequent, including before she fall asleep she has requested or helped herself with our bed. We are waiting, for Jasper to stop his night or midnight poop, then we will shift him over to share room with Jasmine. Hopefully that will make Jasmine more committed to her room. :) 

Officially now, like it or not, we have to deal with 2 kids. Divided and diluted attention is unavoidable. We need to pray for God's wisdom a lot more! I personally, pray that I still can write updates like these for both kids until I know the season is over..... :) I want to be able to give these wiritings to my kids when they are old enough to appreciate them. :)  

No comments: