We had dinner with Swee Lin Ji Ji on 1st April. It's been quite some months since the last Jasmine met with Kathy & Janice. In order to encourage them to bond better, at dinner table Joshua switched place with Kathy. Jasmine didn't like it and wants Joshua sit next to her.
She was slow in warming up to Kathy, Janice & Swee Lin Ji Ji. But... throughout dinner.. after she's all warm up, she started singing songs and play imitating Janice game.
She's reading bible. :)
Saturday morning, I was going with Anne to tailor. It was a quick decision like "lets go!" and leaving Jasmine & Jasper with Joshua. But Jasmine said "I want come too!"
I can't say no to such a cute request so she came along. We went to the one in SS15 for alterations. Jasmine saw the uncle ironing fabric with a steam iron.She also saw the aunty cut fabric with a big scissors. I tried to get her to sit on the table instead of me carrying her all the time but she refused because the table looked dirty. -_-
2nd April, at night she refused to wear diaper when we put her to bed. So she went diaper-less and midnight she came to sleep on our bed. She was dry yes but in the morning, just before I get them ready for church on my own. I found her sleeping in her own pee on our bed, on Joshua's side.
Sigh... must wear diaper la. That night, she woke up at 2am crying when she came to our room. She was sweating and her blouse was soaked. I changed her into a new blouse and let her sleep on our bed. She woke up at 4am, crying for peppa pig. We said no and she cried louder. We said nobody watches peppa pig at this hour. She soon listen and went back to sleep.
Saturday morning breakfast at Melur had been connected to a playground session.
During meals, she plays with assorted ang pows.
When we do tummy time for Jasper, Jasmine will want to join too, including her bear bear. She calls tummy time "timmy time". Pretends to be a baby, crawling about in the house.
Always wants to sayang didi and kiss didi's fingers.
One night she was too tired due to lack of sleep, in the car, she was impatient at the traffic light. She said "Daddy def!" we didn't know what she meant until she did the motion of turning the steering wheel. Then she was crying for no apparent reason, including when she sees Joshua without t-shirt. She remembers it the morning when she woke up, saw Joshua wearing t-shirt, she said "daddy wear t-shirt?"
In the living room, Joshua was trying out the apple tv remote controller. She asked "what u doing?" Joshua said the remote controller was not working. "Come. Jasmine do." She took it and press the buttons few times. "Not working" and give back to Joshua.
In Da Men for huddle meet, I took her to the toilet twice. Second time, I tested her when we came out from toilet, she knows which direction to take to go back. ;) We let her play in the playground (which Joshua Chu owns). Saw her playing on a bike, making serious faces while pretending to wear a helmet. When we were leaving, we couldn't find her water bottle, we asked her, she showed Joshua where she left it to get it. Not bad! She can start taking responsbility of her own things?
We put both kids in the double stroller. Jasper was at the back, and he had started kicking the front seat. Jasmine warned "di di no kicking ah".
She runs away when I try to put on dress or certain blouse on her. She said "pain" to which we believe she meant itchy. So this girl doesn't like lacey dresses or blouses. How to dress up? All t-shirt dresses ok. 10th April morning, she refuse to wear dresses, she kept running away and said "Dont want wear dress" but she will be ok to wear singlet & shorts to acts kids. -_-
She understands that I cut her hair.. and she tried to imitate me by imitating cutting my hair.
Wears Ah Yi's hip hop cap.
Wears Ah Yi's hip hop cap.
Likes to hide under table and pretend it's her house.
One of the many photos taken. This one everybody look quite ok except for jasmine's octopus hair. :P
Her putting finger in mouth often followed by my shouting or threatening. She likes to do it to see me get angry. Finger in nose too.
Helped me get ready tithes & offering envelope for service @ homes.
Garden sprinkler from Ace Hardware in action at our backyard.
I put this blanket to avoid her falling down due to slippery floor. And if she ever wants to sit down she could.
But we eventually took out this bath tub for her, because without it, the water was all wasted.
Here's some weekend nap time. Jasmine always automatically falls asleep once left there.
Weekday quality time. Work is getting crazier for us compared to a year ago. We used to look forward to weekday to recover from hectic weekend. But I felt weekdays now are equally hectic with so much requireements at work.
Here's Jasmine kissing Jasper's hand again... but look..
She got annoyed when saw Jasper's drools.
She still nibble on fruits like a little mouse.
Most often she will eat a little, and give us back the balance.
One night, before sleep, in her room she found the snow boots from Shin Wee from 2 years ago. Hopping around wearing it.
Ate at Burgertory together with Kara. She starts to show Peppa pig smile when taking pictures. :)
We went to Pyramid to buy some formal wear for Joshua and Aunty Anne was our dinner. Jasmine had a lot of fun running through clothes in Sub. But when she kept running away from us especially when we call her, she received warning from Joshua.
This is another shopping trip, this time at Subang Parade. Jasmine loves the peppa pig muffler a lot.
One weekend, we were out at the back on the swing. She was in a very bad mood that day, and finally she was quite happy sitting on the swing. I made the wrong decision to apply insect repellent on her hand, fearing she may get insect bites. With the repellent on her hand, she went on to rub her eyes and instantly felt the stinging pain in her eyes - she cried again!! I had to quickly take her back into the kicthen to wash her eyes with water at the sink and wipe dry with a clean towel while she cried to the top of her lungs. At night similar issue happened, with soap on her hand... it was a very bad day for her. Haha.
She was still doing her bears role play game at night before bed. She said her bear wants to poo poo, and we suggested the green chair as her imaginary toilet bowl but she said "no" because it's "for jasmine to sit there cry one". We are still on the crying chair concept in her room at night, especially when she said she wants to sleep in our room and we said no. Often we will say "you want to cry, you go there to cry." Sometimes her cries are obviously fake cry. Lian told us, at her place when Kayden cries, she said the same to him, pointing to one direction and say "go there cry". Also, the green & orange napkins I put at Lian's house for Jasper's use, she fixed that orange bear napkins are hers and green ones belongs to Jasper. She cannot accept herself using the green one and vice versa, Jasper mustn't use the orange ones.
In the car, she saw Jasper eating his own fingers and she said "didi finger in mouth again, pacifier in Aunty Lian house". Another time she said "di di finger in mouth again, want pacifier".
Selfies with mummy in the car again.
Few mornings this month I had to go to KL office for meeting, so Joshua sends her to Lian. He will usually leave the house later, so here's Jasmine eating banana on the way to KK.
At Lian's house, Abigail and Yuvraj likes to call her queen. At home, she will tell us "I want queen one".
Every morning I spends time with her & Jasper at Lian's house before I go off to work. One morning I said, I was going to work on a computer. She said "mummy pig". And I later found out peppa pig's mummy pig really has a computer at home. Amazing to see how she links things up. :) I also said I will drink a cup of coffee first then work on a computer. She also has been talking about coffee, drinking imaginary coffee etc. One day at home, she was playing with the ikea trofast bins near the entrance, and found the lavender foam soap refill. She took it and went to the back toilet (where the lavender foam soap is) and put the refill pack right next to it. Later on she also added toothbrush and tongue brush. Because she found the tongue brush, and insist that I open it for her, so she's been using it after she brushes her teeth every night, although not consistently.
Every morning I spends time with her & Jasper at Lian's house before I go off to work. One morning I said, I was going to work on a computer. She said "mummy pig". And I later found out peppa pig's mummy pig really has a computer at home. Amazing to see how she links things up. :) I also said I will drink a cup of coffee first then work on a computer. She also has been talking about coffee, drinking imaginary coffee etc. One day at home, she was playing with the ikea trofast bins near the entrance, and found the lavender foam soap refill. She took it and went to the back toilet (where the lavender foam soap is) and put the refill pack right next to it. Later on she also added toothbrush and tongue brush. Because she found the tongue brush, and insist that I open it for her, so she's been using it after she brushes her teeth every night, although not consistently.
She is getting the concept of big & small. She will use my fingers to allocate which one is herself, didi, daddy & mummy.
She does her role play game with me, including feeding without touching mouth and me sleeping she massage for me. We have a white balloon stick without the top part where u can tie the balloon on. She uses the stick and pretend that it is a straw. We love to see her imaginations building up! Other times, we used the balloon stick as rotan, asking bear bear to "sleep now" fiercely. Sometimes she use the rotan towards me ask me to "sleep now ah", "now!".
I told her that the blue car poli is a doctor, and doctor asked her to open her mouth. I managed to count her teeth. She has a total of 20 teeth now! That's close to a full complete set of teeth! Can't believe she's really growing up... and soon she will go through the switch of milk teeth to adult teeth... at 7 years old maybe? So now.. I pray her milk teeth will stay strong and faithful until that happens. :)
One night, for the first off time, instead of waking Joshua up to make milk for her. She woke me up instead! I felt strangely honored. :D One night, 7th April we didn't even know when she came over to our bed. At 2am I heard her waking Joshua up and ask for milk. "Daddy, make nen nen, pls?"
She tried the maggi curry when I was eating. She said "delicious" with a slurp. After that she said "hot" and wants to drink water.
Growing interest towards puzzles ever since Koko bought her the 6 sets puzzle. She can pour out all 6 sets and knows which pieces are for which puzzle. She remember mostly which pieces goes to which puzzle and says "this one goes here". But she still finds difficulty in putting them right in place - upside down or just wrong angle. She gets frustrated if she can't do it right. After the puzzles she will go to another box that has animal cards. She is not too fond with it but she likes the zebra card so far.
9th April, Jasper moved into the skyroom. We are taking this opportunity to train her to sleep on her own instead of having us in the room to rock her etc. We told her she has to take care of didi. She is very obedient but she still comes over to our bed when she wakes up during midnight.
Here's a little of what happens sometimes just before bed. Have to settle both together.
Once Jasper cried for quite long and I couldn't react quick enough as the baby monitor were not switched on. I walked in and saw her fully awake with big eyes. She said "I want sleep daddy mummy bed" I said ok she will take her pillows along and walk over herself.
9th April, Jasper moved into the skyroom. We are taking this opportunity to train her to sleep on her own instead of having us in the room to rock her etc. We told her she has to take care of didi. She is very obedient but she still comes over to our bed when she wakes up during midnight.
Here's a little of what happens sometimes just before bed. Have to settle both together.
She do a lot of things before bed, including asking me to sleep and she read story book to me.
And singing & dancing around. The white flower on her blouse is her mic. We believe she was inspired after seeing Anne singing on stage.
That weekend she has her mood swings - cries for no reason until we had no choice but to put her to cry at the shoe storage corner. When Joshua went back to her to ask her what she wants, she ran to him for a hug. At another occassion, she too ran towards me for a hug. She has her time where she cries and refused me to carry Jasper.
One of the worse things I discover this month is she picks her right thumb! The skin where the nail connects to the flesh.. she picks it.. it looks really painful. And she also tried to bite her nails. I had to tell her firmly, don't do it. She later on picks on the other hand too. I asked her whether it's painful she said yes so I kept telling her do not do it. I trim the skin for her with nail cutter. Apparently she gets annoyed with some dry skin and therefore started pulling. One day in car I was driving and picking my dry skin too, she saw from behind and said "mummy no picking finger" :P Looks like I got to be a good role model la.
Pretend games - take basket go to market, go shopping buy dress. She said she wants the "dom dom dom one" I still don't know what that means. She likes to use the word "already" at end of her sentences. Start to ask questions like "why u eat my rice?" "why u drink my soup?"
"hello" and she really imitates a phone conversation.
At night, when we bring her upstairs, she often insist on switching on the light. She said it's so dark and there's monster / mister wolf.
15th April, she spitted out her lunch & dinner. We had to beat her on the hand and force hr to finish up her food. She kept whining even after she's finished crying. Then at night, she imitated us in threatening to beat us or towards Jasper.
We took her to the McD playground at Subang Parade. There were 2 older girls there that took extra good care of her. They will take turns to watch her slide down the slide and ensure no other kids run into her. Is nice to see her make friends at the playground. I want her to be that kind who makes new friends everyday. :) That Sunday, at Acts Kids Joshua left right after she was willing to hold other kids / teachers hands to make big circle. This girl is getting better and better at being independent!
That Sunday (17th April), we were all at home nesting after church. As usual at around 4pm Anne asked who wants what drink for tea. Me & Josh put up our hands and said "Coffee", "Tea". Jasmine put up her hands and said "I want moo moo cow!!" Cracked us up!!
Tuesday (18th April), Joshua attended Acts Men devotion. I sort of agreed to meet Jess Kong for dinner followed by lego play at the lego cafe at Citta Mall. It was my very first time flying solo with both kids. I used waze to take me to Citta Mall, parked my car and load them into the single stroller. With my handbag cross-sling over my shoulder, I carry Jasmine on my left hand, sling the diaper bag over my right shoulder, loaded the things to donate to Bless Shop on the stroller hooks and pushed the stroller ahead with my right hand. We ate at Noodle Shack and then headed towards the Lego Cafe. I drop off the things at Bless Shop first.. and Jess came with the bad news that it's closed for renovation. So we went to the Wondermilk place where they too had a small corner for kids to play.
I thought I could sit down and rest... and enjoy my cup of latte... while Jasper quietly sit and observe. But... Jasmine decided it's time to give me more challenge. She started off refusing to go into the play area with synthetic grass barefooted, so I had to wear socks for her. Then she came to me and said she needed to pee... almost right after me feeding Jasper and had one sip of my latte. I took her, done, came back.
After a while she pointed at her bum bum and said "poo poo" She already pooped in her pants!!!! I clean her a bit while she stand at the shop. The shit stained panty was not worth saving so I tied up in a plastic bag and threw it into the bin on my way to the bathroom with her sitting on my left arm. At the toilet she continued poop and pee... while I realised that I had poop on my left arm and my blouse. -_- After cleaning both of us up, I put on fresh panty & pants for her... and she continued playing. Oh dear, she had to pee another round after that. All dramas in just 30 minutes. I was sweating like a mad cow the whole time. and not smelling good either. Her play with Zach and Asher was quite weird because they never really bother interacting with her despite her being so extremely friendly and warm. Jasmine mummy really hope you will make some awesome friends in church one day. :)
In Lian's house, I heard Abigail told Jasmine "You are not Ashwin, your name is Jasmine." So I started teaching her to enunciate her name. "Jasss" "MMMine" I taught her to close her lips when she say "MMMine". She did it quiet well! In fact by end of the month, she told my mum her name is "Jasmine" if she's serious but if she wants to be funny she says "Ashwin". Sense of humour. :)
The 3K complex in SS13 is finally open! We went there, Joshua took her to the kids swimming pool with her yellow float. Apparently she could balance herself using the float to keep her body flat in water. She has improved a lot and really enjoy swims. :) We took her there for at least twice this month after it open middle of April. Each time they're done, I will bring her into the bathroom to bath and wear new clothes. I always feel she's so vulnerable in the bathroom, with the cold shower splashing on her. So I tried to quickly bath her and then wrap her up warm an cosy.
When I bath her at home, she always wants to stay up longer in there to play water. I had to count to 3 and threaten that I will beat her if she doesn't come out. That time she came out after I counted to 3... I was wiping her and I lightly beat her on the bum. I had to keep my words. Anne saw and said "you really beat her?" I said "Of course" We spoke that in mandarin and she understood. It was not painful at all but once she understood it she cried! And then when Joshua asked her what happened, she said mummy say 123 and beat Jasmine.
I was tired of forcing her to sleep at night so we tried leaving her to sleep on her own. She came out to look for us, Joshua told her nicely and brought her back. She eventually fell asleep on her own. But we didn't continue this after a week, which we ought to.
We did milk bath for Jasper at the living room. And after that I took the tub of milk up to the shared bathroom for her to bath in. She happily sit into in and started splashing the water as usual. She tasted a bit of the milk and said "blekkkk" "I want water" So I asked her to come out, while I pour away the milk she was extra cautious to ensure her legs won't touch any of those white water. -_-
We went shopping at Subang Parade. She had obviously grown up because this time she knows how to stuff random things into our stroller basket. At first at a kids clothes sale, she took 2 clothes and insisted. We had to hand over to the cashier and said don't charge me that. In Parkson, she said she wants to buy things. Thing she took were mainly swim stuffs like swim board. And she cry that she wants to go swimming.
26th April, allergic reaction again. I was in office when I received phone call from Lian that her eyes seems swollen again. I quickly wrap up my work and rushed to Lian's house, only to find her lying on Lian with eyes severely swollen again. She was screaming when I carried her and said I'm bringing her to see doctor. She said "No! No need!" I put her in car seat and off I went. She slept in the car seat until we arrive. I had to find car park at SJMC (parked at disabled slot I couldn't care) and then carry her in. We reached at 2pm. Doctor checked her, gave her nebulizer and jabbed her on her back side after quite some wait!
I was holding her... nurses thought she was asleep but she was still moving her feet. Then Joshua came.. when she heard him she wanted him to carry.
We waited quite some time after the jab. Their service was really lousy that day. There was a nurse who was very friendly towards her, kept her occupied a little but we were all getting impatient. They then let us wait in the side room... where I had my lunch. Jasmine drank water from the paper cup. and said it's doctor water. We finally got home at 4.30pm. At the check out counter, while waiting to be called by cashier, she asked "Why everybody looking?" Those people are looking at her eyes... it's hard to tell her but she's growing up, it's an inevitable fact that she is understanding so much more of what's happening.
At home we bribed her with chocolate sticks to get her to eat her medicine. She said she wants to eat medicine at night.. but after she take half she didn't want it anymore. We had to force through.
She was back to Lian the next day... we still don't know what she is allergic to.. the blood test suggested by many is too broad so unless we can narrow down the possibilities the outcome may not be helpful, and it will required quite a lot of blood. It sounds painful. Jade suggested an allergist specialist who is also a paedetrician at SJMC, which we may bring her for consultation one of these days. For now, we thought to give her at least few weeks of rest first. It's been one case last month and another this month. Twice in 2 months. -_- Poor girl.
She played with my rings to sleep again... early this month Lian found my ring!! It was in the flip flap book that I packed for her to bring to Lian's. It fell off when Lian was reading to her. Phew!!! Now she's play with it again... I can't deny her especially after the allergic reaction thing, but this time I told her before sleep she has to return to me.
Some heartaching stuffs she did to me this month. At Lian's house, she punched me in my face all of a sudden. At night when I put her to sleep, she said "I don't like you. Yuck". No idea where she learn this from or why she's saying those to me, or whether she understand the meaning, I was severely hurt.
I taught her to answer the question How old are you. She could say "I'm 2 years old" so I taught her to show with her fingers. She needed help from me to put her fingers all nicely in place but by end of the month she could do it herself although slow. One morning she and Joshua was waking me up, I put on victory sign and she said "mummy 2 years old" It's quite funny. :)
Koko and mummy are here in Subang Jaya again. Koko bought 七巧板 for Jasmine but it is too difficult for her. She gets frustrated and even we couldn't tackle the puzzles.
At F4 restaurant, she suddenly start dancing sitting on her high chair, with her hands in the air, pointing at each of us to follow her. She's very thrilled and laughed a lot that we all followed. At F4, Jiu Jiu took her to the toilet.. it was his first time doing it. And after that when Jasmine need to go again, she rejected Anne and ask Jiu Jiu to bring her.
Before Ah Ma & Jiu Jiu go back to Muar, we took photos with everybody wearing the dark frame specs. Jasmine wore her sunglasses! Jasper was zzzz-ing. Hehe.
Bad :
(1) Food too salty
(2) Watches too much TV
(3) No formal learning
Option 2 : Little Legend
Good :
(1) Formal learning non-classroom style
(2) Make more friends that goes to church
(3) Nearby our house saves petrol
Bad :
(1) Cannot pick up later than 6.40pm
(2) Often closed down whenever got HFM case or year end 2 weeks
(3) Expensive RM2100 for 2 kids
I wish we have Option 3, we really need to work on looking for Option 3....
I wish it will be a great christian kindergarten in Subang Jaya with extended day care, that is super affordable, like below RM1000 for Jasmine. And that it doesn't close down so frequent like LL.
Pretend games - take basket go to market, go shopping buy dress. She said she wants the "dom dom dom one" I still don't know what that means. She likes to use the word "already" at end of her sentences. Start to ask questions like "why u eat my rice?" "why u drink my soup?"
"hello" and she really imitates a phone conversation.
Pulls out the screw tightener in her trike and pretend to use as screwdriver on her guitar. We have misplaced this item once and it was so hard to locate. I didn't like her playing with it because it is metal..
Pretending that she's in a small house. Asking us to open and close door etc.15th April, she spitted out her lunch & dinner. We had to beat her on the hand and force hr to finish up her food. She kept whining even after she's finished crying. Then at night, she imitated us in threatening to beat us or towards Jasper.
We took her to the McD playground at Subang Parade. There were 2 older girls there that took extra good care of her. They will take turns to watch her slide down the slide and ensure no other kids run into her. Is nice to see her make friends at the playground. I want her to be that kind who makes new friends everyday. :) That Sunday, at Acts Kids Joshua left right after she was willing to hold other kids / teachers hands to make big circle. This girl is getting better and better at being independent!
That Sunday (17th April), we were all at home nesting after church. As usual at around 4pm Anne asked who wants what drink for tea. Me & Josh put up our hands and said "Coffee", "Tea". Jasmine put up her hands and said "I want moo moo cow!!" Cracked us up!!
Tuesday (18th April), Joshua attended Acts Men devotion. I sort of agreed to meet Jess Kong for dinner followed by lego play at the lego cafe at Citta Mall. It was my very first time flying solo with both kids. I used waze to take me to Citta Mall, parked my car and load them into the single stroller. With my handbag cross-sling over my shoulder, I carry Jasmine on my left hand, sling the diaper bag over my right shoulder, loaded the things to donate to Bless Shop on the stroller hooks and pushed the stroller ahead with my right hand. We ate at Noodle Shack and then headed towards the Lego Cafe. I drop off the things at Bless Shop first.. and Jess came with the bad news that it's closed for renovation. So we went to the Wondermilk place where they too had a small corner for kids to play.
After a while she pointed at her bum bum and said "poo poo" She already pooped in her pants!!!! I clean her a bit while she stand at the shop. The shit stained panty was not worth saving so I tied up in a plastic bag and threw it into the bin on my way to the bathroom with her sitting on my left arm. At the toilet she continued poop and pee... while I realised that I had poop on my left arm and my blouse. -_- After cleaning both of us up, I put on fresh panty & pants for her... and she continued playing. Oh dear, she had to pee another round after that. All dramas in just 30 minutes. I was sweating like a mad cow the whole time. and not smelling good either. Her play with Zach and Asher was quite weird because they never really bother interacting with her despite her being so extremely friendly and warm. Jasmine mummy really hope you will make some awesome friends in church one day. :)
In Lian's house, I heard Abigail told Jasmine "You are not Ashwin, your name is Jasmine." So I started teaching her to enunciate her name. "Jasss" "MMMine" I taught her to close her lips when she say "MMMine". She did it quiet well! In fact by end of the month, she told my mum her name is "Jasmine" if she's serious but if she wants to be funny she says "Ashwin". Sense of humour. :)
The 3K complex in SS13 is finally open! We went there, Joshua took her to the kids swimming pool with her yellow float. Apparently she could balance herself using the float to keep her body flat in water. She has improved a lot and really enjoy swims. :) We took her there for at least twice this month after it open middle of April. Each time they're done, I will bring her into the bathroom to bath and wear new clothes. I always feel she's so vulnerable in the bathroom, with the cold shower splashing on her. So I tried to quickly bath her and then wrap her up warm an cosy.
When I bath her at home, she always wants to stay up longer in there to play water. I had to count to 3 and threaten that I will beat her if she doesn't come out. That time she came out after I counted to 3... I was wiping her and I lightly beat her on the bum. I had to keep my words. Anne saw and said "you really beat her?" I said "Of course" We spoke that in mandarin and she understood. It was not painful at all but once she understood it she cried! And then when Joshua asked her what happened, she said mummy say 123 and beat Jasmine.
I was tired of forcing her to sleep at night so we tried leaving her to sleep on her own. She came out to look for us, Joshua told her nicely and brought her back. She eventually fell asleep on her own. But we didn't continue this after a week, which we ought to.
We did milk bath for Jasper at the living room. And after that I took the tub of milk up to the shared bathroom for her to bath in. She happily sit into in and started splashing the water as usual. She tasted a bit of the milk and said "blekkkk" "I want water" So I asked her to come out, while I pour away the milk she was extra cautious to ensure her legs won't touch any of those white water. -_-
We went shopping at Subang Parade. She had obviously grown up because this time she knows how to stuff random things into our stroller basket. At first at a kids clothes sale, she took 2 clothes and insisted. We had to hand over to the cashier and said don't charge me that. In Parkson, she said she wants to buy things. Thing she took were mainly swim stuffs like swim board. And she cry that she wants to go swimming.
26th April, allergic reaction again. I was in office when I received phone call from Lian that her eyes seems swollen again. I quickly wrap up my work and rushed to Lian's house, only to find her lying on Lian with eyes severely swollen again. She was screaming when I carried her and said I'm bringing her to see doctor. She said "No! No need!" I put her in car seat and off I went. She slept in the car seat until we arrive. I had to find car park at SJMC (parked at disabled slot I couldn't care) and then carry her in. We reached at 2pm. Doctor checked her, gave her nebulizer and jabbed her on her back side after quite some wait!
At home we bribed her with chocolate sticks to get her to eat her medicine. She said she wants to eat medicine at night.. but after she take half she didn't want it anymore. We had to force through.
Generally she's very obedient in eating medicine... in fact she's loving the idea of seeing doctor and eating medicine. She would also tell us "jasmine eyes swollen".
Some heartaching stuffs she did to me this month. At Lian's house, she punched me in my face all of a sudden. At night when I put her to sleep, she said "I don't like you. Yuck". No idea where she learn this from or why she's saying those to me, or whether she understand the meaning, I was severely hurt.
I taught her to answer the question How old are you. She could say "I'm 2 years old" so I taught her to show with her fingers. She needed help from me to put her fingers all nicely in place but by end of the month she could do it herself although slow. One morning she and Joshua was waking me up, I put on victory sign and she said "mummy 2 years old" It's quite funny. :)
Koko and mummy are here in Subang Jaya again. Koko bought 七巧板 for Jasmine but it is too difficult for her. She gets frustrated and even we couldn't tackle the puzzles.
The all fully recovered and fully bubbly girl did quite some performance for us that weekend. :) :)
At F4 restaurant, she suddenly start dancing sitting on her high chair, with her hands in the air, pointing at each of us to follow her. She's very thrilled and laughed a lot that we all followed. At F4, Jiu Jiu took her to the toilet.. it was his first time doing it. And after that when Jasmine need to go again, she rejected Anne and ask Jiu Jiu to bring her.
Before Ah Ma & Jiu Jiu go back to Muar, we took photos with everybody wearing the dark frame specs. Jasmine wore her sunglasses! Jasper was zzzz-ing. Hehe.
As our little girl is growing... we had been having the same discussion over and over again, when shall we starting her on kindergarten? Which one? And how about Jasper?
We live in an area that doesn't have many visible and affordable kindergarten... so up till now we don't really receive any recommendation by friends on a full day kindergarten (extended with daycare) near our house. And I certainly do not want to keep sending to and fro Kota Kemuning.
Option 1 : Lian
Good :
(1) Only RM1400 for 2 kids
(2) can pick up late with no penalty
(3) Packs dinner for her dailyBad :
(1) Food too salty
(2) Watches too much TV
(3) No formal learning
Option 2 : Little Legend
Good :
(1) Formal learning non-classroom style
(2) Make more friends that goes to church
(3) Nearby our house saves petrol
Bad :
(1) Cannot pick up later than 6.40pm
(2) Often closed down whenever got HFM case or year end 2 weeks
(3) Expensive RM2100 for 2 kids
I wish we have Option 3, we really need to work on looking for Option 3....
I wish it will be a great christian kindergarten in Subang Jaya with extended day care, that is super affordable, like below RM1000 for Jasmine. And that it doesn't close down so frequent like LL.



















No comments:
Post a Comment