When Jasmine got her balance bike, we gave Jasper the animal toys that Ah Ma said must buy for him. :) Ah Ma bought the magic milk bottle for Jasmine (she requested specifically) and Jasper had some animals..... he liked it at first but.. started to cry for the balance bike, whenever Jasmine rides on it.
He was tested positive for mycoplasma infections, and was having runny nose, but it all eventually reduced and dried up, hallelujah!
He likes to sing.. and will scold us for singing along. He will shout or say a firm No. He sings like it's his performance before bed.
He likes to dance too, we've seen his doing some side ways jumping dance moves.He is speaking a lot these days and I feel so guilty for not being able to understand him. :(
For example one day he went to kitchen and told daddy "ah min! ah min!" pointing at the vitamin section. He was trying to say "I want vitamin".
And he says "mai, mai" = mine, "may meh?" = baymax, "mah mah" = Thomas, "shi shu"- balloon.
For a short period he knows how to say "cot" after drink milk to ask me to put him back into his cot. Including midnight, after I do simple sign language that after milk is cot.
But eventually he just wants to come over to sleep on our bed. -_-
Once he woke up at 2am, didn't cry, just called "Mummy!" and I went over.
Sunway Lagoon right after Jeje was discharged.
Took the train.
Saw goats and horses
And went to feed some animals.
He grinds his teeth when latched on. 4th September morning, he grind until my left nipple bled! I told him that side spoilt when he asked to change side "sha shai".
He loves fruits in general, one night we were eating jambu air, he stuffed so much into his mouth he eventually had to spit them out.
Got time out a few times this month, until I made him face the curtain!
Once he got time out again after pushing Jasmine down the dining chair after multiply warnings. He cried and just refuse to sit on the chair, even after I repeatedly rotan his feet and hands. He just kept on running towards us, or sit on the floor and kept moving closer and closer back into the living room. I couldn't handle it so Joshua sat on the blue chair and asked him "can you push jeje?" he said no.. then only we let go. But he was crying so much that time, I had to put him on ergo to calm him down.
He is constantly challenging my limit this month.
5th September, we did some marker pen highlighter drawing time after dinner, I caught him putting the orange marker into his mouth! I scolded and warned. Then he asked for the purple one, I warned again cannot put in your mouth ok? He said "ok" and draw.... draw... draw.. and put in mouth!! I saw it and was so mad my reflex was to slap him on his mouth. He shooked, got stunned and cried.
Jasper... can't you just listennnnnnnnn...?
Another day after dinner he went on playing near the rotan sofa, behind it to be specific. He was showing that he will bite on the sofa, I warned "no biting!" he immediately went on and grab a huge bite I checked and saw a bit of the shellac came off, yucks! I slapped on his mouth again.
When I was sitting down to feed Jasmine medicine, he just came over to bite my thigh! I flicked him on his right cheek.. I really dont know what to do with him....
So I told Joshua, maybe we should put more focus on communicating with him, before he start to mis-behave.
This is on Jasmine's actual birthday. Again, focus was on Jasmine again. We had to wait till December to demonstrate to him that he will also have this sort of treatment..... We all got to hug him more. And somehow he behaves much better.
After dinner riding bike at the back, I tried to get him into scooter but he just kept on wanting the red bike. Fight and cried for it. So we decided... even though our budget for September was really tight, that we will get one for him.
When he plays with his toys, asking us to open, if we all refuse to, he will turn to jeje.
He also will keep calling jeje until she answers.
He refuse to eat dinner properly on the high chair, just kept playing with food. So we stop feeding him, after we are all done eating, I tried to feed him while he plays, it worked better. He ate more than what I expected him to eat.
One morning at 7.30am, he got up and made me read the Moses story book to him twice. He will shout "Mummy! Boo!" - Book.
Joshua and Jasmine plays hide and seek after dinner, he observed and understood the game, joined int to play too. Although not fully, but he is a good sport!
He knows a lot of animal names when playing with the animal figurines, he knows lion, tiger, zebra, giraffe.
Because of the Gilbert Shark book, he started to love turtle. Always asked for turtle videos during meal time.
Jasmine's birthday party! Again, Jasper, yours will come ok? :)
He sat there and kept eating the snacks - marshmallows, biscuits, pop corns, donuts, ribena. He spilled the ribena once but we're cool. :) It's outdoor! Haha.
Look at that cute face. :)
It's so nice to have a younger sibling, because even though your friends come late to your party, you are never waiting alone. :)
And I pray that they will support each other, love each other even until their adults years..
Our last day at Sunway Lagoon
It rained so he became the blue riding hood. :)
We were not so worried of him getting wet because Jasmine is the one with asthmatic problems.
He got to take quite a close look at the tiger for the last time. :)
Dinner with the Lees and Rays. :)
Started to drink moo moo cow when sees Jeje drink one. And he will say moo moo cow too.
Found our kids having similar bag and also wearing overalls but getting them to take pcture was the toughest ever. :(
Movie night!
He only peed into potty once and never poop in it. Somehow he still prefers to look at his diaper when we remove and followed by a default "wow!". We had to force him to sit on potty and let him watch something so that he continue to sit on it.
One night, after bath I was changing Jasmine and he dropped his poop on the toilet floor! I had to quickly put him on the toilet bowl before he grabs his own poop.. and clean the floor. -_-
He plays with the doll, copying jeje, said "baby poo poo" and also patting them to sleep. I am so worried!! I tried introducing car toys but he still prefers the doll, and handkerchiefs... and napkins.
Will ask Jasmine to feed him dinner by saying "please".
This is a mouthful of bananas. Classic Jasper stuffing everything into his mouth and then asked for more.
He plays play doh quietly while I do workbook with Jasmine. Occassionally he asked me to clean his fingers.. but he did put some into his mouth and then spits out together with his saliva.
He refuse to passs a spray bottle to Jasmine even after being rotan twice. He likes to snatch things away and very stubborn about it. Not until I rotan him 3rd time, he passed the bottle back to Jasmine. He cried because of the pain. :(
This is morning before going to LL.
14th September, he counts 1, 2, 1, 4!
He loves to eat the omega fish oil, the one we bought for Jasmine, as prescribed by doctor for her supplement. The bottles says it's not suitable for child below 3, maybe because they worry the kid will choke? But Jasper know show to bite and swallow the whole capsule perfectly.
I started to search over carousell for blue colour, but it's RM275 and the green one was RM250 due to a small paint defect which was not visible at all. So that's it, we decided the green it is.
We hide the bike and was waiting to give him a surprise in December when he turns two... but..... but... on 16 September, just before we take them to the park, we decided to just assemble his bike. Short cut on the suspense and immediately let him enjoy riding the bike lah.
So assembly in the living room while Jasmine wait in the car.
To the park!
Picnic!
He will walk few steps and then let go the whole bike, repeat and repeat. But he is definitely showing good progress.
Joshua tried to guide him until he said he got a bit of backache from bending down too much.
Always encouraged him to ride the balance bike outside but after a while he only wanted to play with the water. After giving him 3 times, I said is enough, he cried and protested sitting on the floor.
We role played good samaritan and he saw me kicking Joshua and he started to imitate too. Ok sorry this really ended badly. :(
Saw daddy caught a spider in the kitchen, by the web!
19th September, Jasmine's birthday celebration at LL! :) Teacher say Jasper didn't like papaya or watermelon during snack time.
He will tehh Ah Yi, "take off shoes", "too" = stool, and when he was holding the 2 daiso white stools, he said "same!" He also says "peeping"= Sleeping, "bear bear peeping".
To the Courtyard, with their bikes.
We met up with LL teachers to discuss his behaviouts in school. He bullies new teacher and teacher pei pei by refusing to lie down for diaper changes and screamed "Pei Pei" during time out (until other kids started calling her by name). Also he will hit the high chair tray so loud until all other kids follow suit. So we discussed and realised the teachers are not yet really communicating with him, they didn't know he likes turtles and tortoises. Also he really want to go out to the playground when one morning Pastor Sarah asked him... after he rejected his oats breakfast. He also hit other kids, or push others to the wall, like wrestling.
Joshua said he lied down on the floor & kick the door to protest. Joshua was holding up the bottle milk and he kept on refusing. Eventually he accepted the bottle milk, drank and slept next to Joshua, asked for a little of patting to soothe him back to sleep. Tough!!
When he sees bread, he will point and say "bed".
Teacher Pei Pei say one day in LL, he just took his arms out of his t-shirt and started to play with own nipple with a funny look on his face. -_-
Back in Muar, look at his guitar bones.
Plays basketball in Muar, he will be excited about going after the ball etc.. play with juju and daddy.
Joshua said the ball touched him mouth several times. Yucks. But cannot avoid.
Took out the balance bike too, he is getting better at it. If he loses balance, he will just abandon the bike and try to leave it. haha.
Suddenly love the duplo here, played for so long on his own.
Claimed all the fruits his, bite and put back, bite and put back. He loves guava.
He fell asleep munching on the fried sotong!
Look at the cute hand folds and the feet folds. :)
He said "big train", each time he sees a train when sitting in the car, he screamed at me if I don't answer.
He also says "Un un uncle bike" = Uncle on the motorbike, "ah ah ah con" = Air con, "hom!" = Home
He had fever on 27 September, 38 degrees, 38.1 the next day and went up to 39 while we were at Aeon Big. I carried him the whole time, even went upstairs to buy diapers and milk. He refused to sleep in the stroller. I had backache after that shopping trip.
Thank God morning his temperature dropped to 38.
We sent him to see Dr Koe because the medicine couldn't bring the temperature down to below 38, that night his fever dropped to 37.5 and slowly come down. Thank God.
We let them watch the new Despicable Me and he clap hands during the minion performances.
And he imitated Gru's pose.
On 30 September, praise God he had no more fever, temp below 37.
Although still have running nose.
And he surprised us by drinking straight from the cup, without straw!! Self learn!!
Watching Jasmine's old videos on Ah Ma's phone... and I had to ask them to play some of his recent videos to balance it out. I don't want him to feel left out!
Now loves to play with this trike, hopped on it and asked us to push him around. And when Jasmine sits on it, he doesn't mind trying to push her around instead.
Phew!! That's a quick and brief one for September. I guess moving forward the updates would be kept brief so that I can easily catch up. But it does help a lot if I upload the pictures in chronological order first before writing. :) Must do better in future!!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment