Jasper just recovered from stomach flu. But his appetite is not good, and obviously has lost a great ton of weight.
He still insist on sleeping on jeje's bed.
The toys mess. Jasper loves to just pour everything out from the bin.
Ah Ma is here the weekend and went shoes shopping. So he tried them on! Look at the joy of trying on ladies shoes.
I sort of made Jasmine repeat her builder performance for Ah Ma but they both seemed to have forgotten most of their performances. Oops!
We switched his car seat to front facing! Joshua's request as he felt that Jasper is too tall to be rear facing. In the first few times, he was quiet throughout the car ride, busy observing things from the reverse view.
3rd Dec, we celebrated his birthday early, with Ah Ma! And let him open his present - BALL!
Jeje really sayang her brother.
When they sat down after blowing out the candle, Jasmine look at him and say "eh birthday boy!".
Without further ado, I packed up his ball into the AKHP bag and Joshua took him to the playground to play! While Jasmine and me did some housework before walking over.
He is not always into balls, he rather holds them than kick them. But I can totally see him only wanting to carry a ball on his backpack, when he grows up...
Pom pom time, always wants to play with the water tap. And when I'm drying Jasmine up, he sits on the floor and plays with the floor.
That night, I took Jasmine to Subang Parade to buy sandals while Jasper stay home with daddy to learn drawing.
He also pooped into the toilet bowl, when he's still on it, Joshua asked "still got?" He knows how to reply "still got". I think this is his first time earlier this month.... and this guy didn't like potty at all.
Their latest favourite is playing cooking toys under this table.
If I can remember I encouraged them to play at the back, sometimes they play the ball, sometimes biking, but most times wants to play with water. He outgrew the red crocs and started to wear the pink crocs that Jasmine outgrew, as the back slippers. When he first wore it, Jasmine asked what you doing wearing my pink shoes. I told her it is now Jasper's shoes.
6th Dec, in the evening he cried and sat on the floor until he is allowed to roll Jasmine's bag towards the car. Cried again and sat on the road when he didn't get to put it into the boot.
Jasper's birthday celebration at LL! Note to self, next time buy fruit cake. The kids are not allowed to eat the chocolate cake due to high sugar contents.
He just got up from nap so he had a bit of messy hair but still my handsome boy. See the jeje putting her hands on his back? :) Jasper, you must know that your jeje really loves you. :)
Same cake used again for celebration at Joshua's parents house.
By this time, he already know what is the procedure of a birthday celebration.
Movie night - Spiderman, just because they heard Joshua asking me whether want to watch, they said yes. He watched a while and got sleepy, latched on till he fell asleep.
I just felt like dressing them in the same t-shirt that night after bath, and they knew! They were so thrilled and kept pointing to each other's t-shirts at the landing area, non stop laughing.
Likes to observe kitchen work.
He says "I minute nenut" and it meant "I finished the nut" referring to the nuts he kept in his mouth for some time. Sometimes I truly sincerely thank God that I could understand him!
He also will reply "still got" when latching half way and I asked him "done?".
In the car, for a short period, everytime I enter the car and started the engine, he said "mummy, I want air kon!"
Jojobike = Motorbike
Duduloon = Balloon
Under the bibo (table)
Tuti = Dirty
Tiii = Tree
Fofa = Sofa
Opopopus = Octopus
Bow = Blow
Tuti = Dirty
Tiii = Tree
Fofa = Sofa
Opopopus = Octopus
Bow = Blow
9th Dec, christmas homes.
10 December, over lunch with hommies, we celebrated Jasper's birthday again.
It is popular sale, I managed to get some maze books for Jasmine. And thank God I was led to buy him some oil pastel colour pencils, otherwise he would be fighting over for Jasmine's maze books. He even hugged the colour pencils while in the car seat, slowly fell asleep on the way home.
11 Dec, we went to the TTDI park with the Kongs. Of course taking the bikes there for them to cycle.
As usual, they were always more attracted to playground and abandoned the bike.
I took his ball there too but there were not enough ideas or games to keep him interested in the ball. Need to read up how to keep a toddler focused on kicking a ball.
It rained when we were about to go back, we actually ran to find shelter here. And then the daddies ran to get the car in the rain.
And we offered a malay father and his daughter a ride to their car.
That night, I started to massage Jasper's legs after reading to him. And then he reads "help us to honour your name" in all the books he flips and said "the end".
Christmas tree and lights are finally up!!! The tent was a big hit immediately. I switched off the lights so they can feel like the tent is a house.
Started 12 days of Christmas countdown, one of the first activities was to buy Christmas ornaments. I wish we had that much of varieties they had in the US! Here is really very limited and I honestly don't quite like the ornament we bought.
But they had fun paying for their own! Again in matching t-shirts!
Then we went to buy bread for the next day, he can't get his hands off the bread!
Even sitting on daddy's shoulder, must hold. Sit in this car, also must keep the bread nearby.
Some nights Jasmine will try to read to him, at her own interpretation of the pictures she see in the book.
New morning routine, cheese! No mess and no crumbs. I stopped offering them UHT milk.
Jasper loves to eat cheese. He would usually sleep even after I put him on the sofa, while I get the cheese ready. Then this morning I give him he didn't get up, usually he hears the word "cheese" he would be excitedly awake. Too funny not to take a picture.
Slowly he woke up and put the whole piece of cheese straight into his mouth.
And that morning he also insisted on wearing a cap because Jasmine wanted to wear daddy's domino's cap.
This is one morning before they get into the car, both sat in the tent so happily, with their livestock/babies pet to sleep.
He annoys Jasmine by crumpling paper or taking her toys.
16th Dec, Jasper's birthday party at home! It was a party supposed to happen on 2nd Dec but postponed due to stomach flu! Finally we manage to do it. Wanted to do it outdoor, in fact I set up everything before 8am, but by 9am it was SO SO SO HOT that we had to move everything indoor. :( Note to self, if want to do outdoor, do in the evening like 4.30pm or 5pm!
Kids table in the kitchen. We have 10 kids in total.
I bought enough party hats for the kids to wear but most of them find it uncomfortable to put on but amazingly almost all of them wore it in this picture!! But I think I will just cut out the party hats next year.
The kids had pasta and bread.
Adults eat here. Other than catered food from Chef Jim, we serve packet nasi lemak and packet meehoon too.
Jasper's favourite food = pasta.
We keep the living room more spacious by pushing the sofa all the way back.
We keep the living room more spacious by pushing the sofa all the way back.
And inflated the air mattress for the kids to hop on. Ball pit also opened up, basically all the toys as well.
I used an empty box covered with blue cloth as the temporary cake stand! Yes jelly cake, only RM50 I love it.
I made that cake topper. I will make my kids' cake topper every year until they tell me to stop.
Also a garland I bought from Daiso at the back! :) Note to self, next year place it HIGHER so that still can see in a picture.
After cake cutting, was the Jasper's 2yo recap video of about 12 minutes.
Then it was magic show by Uncle Joshua. A few small tricks for the kids to wow over but not all understands what was going on.
Group photo!!
Jasper counting his presents after opening all of them. A lot of cars!
Right after his own party, we had Anna's party to catch at Kids E-world. We were all so tired from cleaning up, but the kids could still play.
Jasper almost spend like 85% of his time here in this corner.
Like to use the stools to help them reach for higher places.
Took some pictures of the party balloons and hardly get into any of the party pictures. Different angle! Note to self, make it even... or remind people to snap some pictures with balloons in it. Maybe make it a photobooth!
Jasper played with balloon until burst, but he is generally ok, not frightened. He can spend long time throwing balloon up in the sky, hit hit hit and he's really happy.
Christmas presents. Oops can see but cannot open yet.
Once during Acts Kids, they were doing colouring. Baby Joshua was there together with Wen Shiuan, and Wen Shiuan saw how Jasper colours and said he is doing so well compare to Joshua who is only 2 days younger.
Following weekend, was Acts Family Christmas celebration. These two spent almost the whole playtime inside this castle doll house.
When jeje busy packing cookies for LL, he plays role play with daddy. Role play with his cars. And they started the custom of role playing the cars go to eat PAU!
Pau is also one of Jasper's favourite food.
At night he still gets up! One night he called "Daddy! dadddddyyyyy!!!!" So Joshua made him bottle milk, after that he called again "Mummy!!!" I walked over and he was grinning when I carried him to our room. -_-
I am starting to speak more Chinese to them esp hoping Jasmine can start speaking. Jasper is slowly learning too!
Part of the 12 days countdown, open 1st present, ikea easel board. I hope this encourages them to draw and create more!
I let them use the jumbo colour pencils (present from Lisa for Jasper's birthday) but soon Jasper started using them as drum sticks.
This is another night where we let them use the white board side, they love it because they can erase it like LL teachers. Look at Jasper's serious face!
Stay home with mummy after LL shut down, on the first day, I was a bit more motivated to make things fun so I made snow (cornflakes) on rice balls (accidentally soggy fried rice).
And this shot is what Joshua called the winning shot! :D
And this shot is what Joshua called the winning shot! :D
Here is Day 2 where they had breakfast at the back while I dry clothes from washing machine. It's a bit hot even though I let them sit under the awning. Maybe if they get up earlier, it would be nicer.
Jasper started to wear gown to sleep. Some night is quite chilly and his stomach almost always revealing after he turn a few rounds.
He always ask me to sayang after he fall down, whether painful or not. Even to the extent he will pretend to fall another time to show me. Hahaha.
Another awesome birthday presents, from Jade / Sonya!
Whup Whup!
Another 12 days countdown activity, go to shopping mall for christmas decor / activity. This concourse area is quite happening. Most kids were busy playing with other car tracks toys so my kids had this mega blocks station all to themselves. Jasper even climbed up to take out more from the bins.
We heard that Lisa got a free mini thomas here after taking picture with Santa. So we did the same! Jasper does not like Santa that much. We were given a small toy but it was more of a girly key chain, so Joshua went to request for exchange, that Jasper should be given a boyish toy. They agreed and really gave a mini thomas, it's robin train! I like it a lot too hehe.
I was so worried that he will misplace the train so I kept it in my handbag... which caused Jasper to cry for quite a while. Sorry Jasper!
Another day home with mummy, he took opportunity to play all he wants with jeje's girly toys while jeje still sleeping.
No more fancy lunches but I did let them do chalk drawing on the floor and also cycling at the back.
Dinner at Chicken Up with the Subang USJ Geng.
He is big enough to join the girls on the activity book although most of his colour pencils end up on the floor.
23 Dec we drove to Ipoh. It was quite jam and took us 4 hours to arrive at the MU Hotel.
They have this giant christmas tree at the lobby!
They have this giant christmas tree at the lobby!
This is our room.
I overturn the rubbish bin to use as step stool for Jasper to stand on to wash hands.
In the evening, we went to the kids playroom for a while, while Joshua used the gym which is just next door.
The objective was to attend wedding dinner of my friend Chin (ex F&N subordinate). I love that I am able to take my kids along cos I am just really proud of them.
Throughout dinner, Jasper sits with daddy and daddy entertained them a lot while I eat and chat with my F&N friends.
This is after dinner, all dressed up and ready to sleep.
We slept the other way. The kids were between us and we each have a small table to rest our feet.
Morning breakfast buffet!
They were thrilled to see a big fish at the ceiling of this corner and kept climbing up and down this red carpeted stairs.
Look at Jasper's smile here!
Bath bath bath and checking out!
Do colouring while waiting for us to pack and get ready too. The colouring book is also Christmas theme. Needless to say, christmas carols playing the whole time!
Fun group pictures! Jasper is slowly getting it!
Final picture at the lobby before we leave for Ipoh town.
Sunglassess of course!
Tau foo fa. Jasper doesn't know how to eat, he spits out.
Then walking to buy salted chicken.
Here, we ordered about 8 or 9 packs. My friend Chan Leong Sim commented my kids always well dressed. :)
Ipoh chicken rice lunch. Expensive and nothing to shout about. Over-rated and over-commercial/touristy. We also over ordered.
The same day we came back, it's Christmas Eve party at the Puahs!
There were a lot a lot a lot of food. The kids play toys and we tried to sing some carols at the end. Next time we shall do christmas carols earlier! With Joshua playing the guitar of course and the kids sing into the mic if possible.
There were a lot a lot a lot of food. The kids play toys and we tried to sing some carols at the end. Next time we shall do christmas carols earlier! With Joshua playing the guitar of course and the kids sing into the mic if possible.
Tried to re-enact the photo taken in 2015... when Jasper still in my tummy.
Huge present from Aunty Shin Wee! It's a scooter!
Christmas Day! Open presents at 8am plus.
Guitar! Scooter !
Playdoh!
Ready for Christmas service with the shoes wore for paige boy in October, now is going to be his Sunday shoes.
Knocked out but we still took family pictures.
Then lunch time, we were given a present in a styrofoam cup from Angie. The kids met with Zach Zach at black & white cafe. They all broke the cup into pieces and pretended to be snow. They were playing crazily while we adults chat.
They were playing with their christmas toys when we decided, lets go to Decathlon!
Our first time here! My aim was to buy the quick dry towels that Julia told me about, for use at LL.
They sell hammocks, you can tell. :)
Funny hats too for skiing.
Jasper and jeje play at this scooter corner for very very long. They love it and I can see Jasper doing so well being first timer.
Then he was reaching for the balls in a big wire basket and hurt himself on the chin... fell down and fell too near the basket. Ouchhhh.
Boxing day, went to Ikea with Ah Yi. Ah Yi took off.. and Ikea was so empty that the kids got to play trolley spinning the whole time. Jasper was having affairs with all the stuffed animals. Tiger, dog, crocodile etc..
That afternoon, started toilet training. Wearing training pants. This was before nap, he peed into toilet once and then wore diaper to sleep.
After nap, he peed again into toilet and I let him wear his undie. At 5.30pm, he peed on the floor while he was playing with Joshua in the tent. He stormed in and wet the blanket in the tent. This was the last thing I hope will happen. -_- I had to clear out the tent and leave it sideways under the fan to dry it properly.
Anyway at night later after dinner, he peed int the toilet bowl again.
27th Dec, training with daddy (daddy took off) at home while me and Jasmine go to Kidzania.
Bye bye jeje!
Joshua gave him chocolate rewards for peeing into toilet bowl. Macadamia nuts too sometimes. He did once after breakfast and another time mid morning. We thought this is going so well !
He asked where is mummy apparently, throughout the day. We only got home almost 5pm.
Matching t-shirts again.
28th and 29th Jasper was almost fully toilet trained!!! Except he still poops in his pants and in this case, pooping in his undie is bad! Now we have a new problem... and we hope that we can settle this when we go back to Muar for the long weekend, will we?
Now both wearing underwear/panty.
Now both wearing underwear/panty.
Funny hair during bathtime. Not easy to snap pictures because the hair wont stay up for too long.
30th Dec, we drove back to Muar for the new year long weekend!
On the toilet training report, it was only half successful. :( He still poop in diaper and became ok with wetting his pants. Doesn't tell when he needs to pee... only do when he sees jeje pee. :(
On the toilet training report, it was only half successful. :( He still poop in diaper and became ok with wetting his pants. Doesn't tell when he needs to pee... only do when he sees jeje pee. :(
Muar garden is the best for them to practice their cycling. Front to back, back to front.
Eating at lao char boh again, as usual.
This time, we took the kids to Tanjong after dinner! It was Joshua's idea, he felt bored to always stay home. We didn't regret coming!
RM5 for half hour at the bounce house at the Muar River bank.
Then we rode on a shiny car like 4 bicycles. Jasper started sitting on daddy's lap at first but the cycling motion pushed him up and down up and down, too funny! So half way he shifted to sit between me and Jasmine at the back. I had to make sure both of them sit quietly otherwise they may fall down on to the road. It was a tiring ride and we didn't go too far.. I believe this was RM25 per ride.
We come here again the next evening, with their bikes! Nothing like cycling along the river with winds blowing in your face. :) I think I did my first 2 wheels bike ride in this tanjong years ago but I honestly don't know whether I could still ride a bike!
Next up was bubbles fun! RM5 for a bowl. It was so easy to form bubbles because of the wind!
There was also some cars on batteries in the area for rent, we thought it's a bit too late (need to head home for dinner) so we promised to return again the next evening for that cars.
Here's us at Ah Ma's office on 1st Jan !
At night we we went to Tanjung again as promised, this time with Ah Ma! But the cars were not there for hire, because of the rain. :( Sorry kids. But the bubble uncle was there, so another round.
After that Ah Ma bought him bobot cah (robot car) and another 2 toys for Jasmine. RM65 in total with 2 free mini toys from the uncle. One of them is a cute jelly squeeze toys that looks scary but mysterious.
This is on 2nd Jan before we head home, we picked jiu jiu up to go for lunch together and then drop him back again. He was having fun sitting with Ah Yi at the back.
So Jasper still insists on sleeping on Jasmine's bed every night, what we did it we allow him although Jasmine didn't like it, and after they fall asleep we switched them back again.
Definitely have plans on removing the cot and let Jasper have a proper mattress space to sleep on!
We also decided that he will go back to LL with diapers la... until he is really fully trained. Which we don't know when, we ran out of idea on how to deal with him. :(
We also decided that he will go back to LL with diapers la... until he is really fully trained. Which we don't know when, we ran out of idea on how to deal with him. :(

















































































No comments:
Post a Comment