September 2018
Last day of church camp. They have made a good friend at camp, which is Isaac Neo. :) The boy who loves and owns more than 100 toy cars, and knows every single one of the cars.
They both play with Isaac's car and watch car related cartoon.
After camp's sunday service, we went back to Muar, to celebrate Jasmine's birthday early. It's 2nd September and Ah Ma was busy combing her hair.
Jelly cake from Fung Sheng, RM18. Round 1.
Birthday presents, the elsa dress, equipped with gloves, crown, sector and a clip on braid.
We found a way to let Jasmine keep wearing this rainbow dress and turn her midi dresses into maxi dresses! Wear it under any dress.
She asked for a veil from Ah Ma.
I asked Jasper "how are you?"
He replied "4" with 4 fingers.
I said "no, I asked how are you and you are not 4, you are 3. How old are you?"
He said "4" with 3 fingers. Hahaha!
Back in 71, I decided to let them use the oil colour pens only outdoor. It was creating so much mess in the house, so hard to clean. Quite a scary colour, I stop buying them.
Look at the vibrant colours that are so easily applied.
Jasper's feet.... -_-
For Jasmine's birthday cakes, I make the cake topper and showed her the next morning when she wakes up. I cut the paper out from her peppa pig magazines and use liquid paper to write on.
5th September, her birthday and is her 2nd term's swim class assessment, I told her to tell teacher Mat that today is her birthday, so that he will pass her! There they are playing a game of floating and balancing.
She passed!! Next term she will be in the 2nd level Toddler class (they call it the Sea Squirt), yeay!
After the class, we celebrate on actual day with a slice of chocolate cake at home. :) That's her swim pants, the yellow pants. It was easy to put on and short enough not to get wet in a wet toilet. So every Wednesday she will wear it with different tops that she wears in LL that day.
This is Round 2 celebration for the girl who likes to cross her arms in picture, haha.
Her presents from me, ear rings!! Total of 20 sets for RM20+ haha.
More presents from Ah Ma that I let her open only now. :) She is at the Elsa stage.
And lots of stickers.
She has a party upcoming and I decided to make her write cards to each friend that is coming.
A fixed message "So & so, thank you for being such a good friend to me. You are awesome!" Green cards for boys, pink cards for girls. She started out writing too big, then too small. Haha.
Birthday party at Little Legend on 7th September! I told her to wear this red top and I brought the crown along to let her wear it.
With her classmates and those from 4yo and 3yo class. Look at Jasper hahaha!
So this is Round 3 celebration!
That night, we have Homes at our house!!
We let the kids have movie night in our room, watching "Sing" I think?
And then of course one more round of cake cutting. This is Round 4 celebration!
Isaac came too :)
That night, after the kids go upstairs to sleep, I set up the living room for her party the next day.... we have invited most of her LL classmates to our house, to make pizzas together.
Her friends have arrived! Alycia, Seth, Stephano and Janice!
We tried to get her to take photo with all her friends but it's hard to get all to join...
This is Le Ann. She's already left LL and joined another school in USJ called BrainChild.
This is En En / Janice. She will not go to VA. :( I tried to recommend to her parents but because they have 3 kids, they don't think they can afford.
This is Orion, our neighbour! He studies in Real Kids and then comes to LL after lunch. They stay at SS16 Olive Court, dad is in IT line, mum is a dentist PHD pursuer! He will attend Lik Hung next year and if he doesn't like it, they might send him to VA. His mum Jessie told me during this party that Orion told her the first day he saw Jasmine in this Elsa dress, he thought she looked so beautiful, hahahahaha... kids.
This is Nathan. He likes all things super heroes.
They started to decorate their own pizzas with some instructions from Joshua.
After baking all the pizzas, none of the kids want to eat, they all had breakfast before coming. Note to self, to tell parents that the kids breakfast will be provided in this party. -_- If you notice, only Alycia's sister Janice and Jasper was eating the pizzas at the table. Haha.
The adults also came after breakfast and feels full, so most of them didn't take the snacks too.
Before playing the 5 year old video recap, we let the kids dance to some dance video on youtube.
Round 5 celebration! This is the jelly cake that Jasmine picked from the online shop. I think next year I will stop ordering from jellycakehouse, this case cost me RM50 and is so tiny with very bad colours coordination. I will try to order from Shin Mei next time.
Right after the party ended at 12.30pm. went went for Salt. The kids supposed to nap but not much.
Then came home again, let the kids nap and then open Jasmine's presents. She received so many favourites. Although I told the parents to just buy simple stickers (Jasmine's wish list), she still receive a doll house, my little pony book with figurines and an Elsa doll. She loved all of them.
This is Sunday, after service we went to Mr DIY to buy water shooter.. because we are going to Glamping!!!
Look at the static between her hair and this car seat. Everytime.
Sailor's Rest at Janda Baik. This is our tent.
Only Chuas and us arrive. We have more families arriving later in the day and the day after.
To the river straight away!
Water shooter!
I also bought fishing nets, but one went mysteriously missing! I suspect the other people took it back to their tent.
Khoos came with lots of fruits.
Joshua and the kids changed so that they can go into the water. Jasmine is such a good sport.
Eat guava my guava boy.
Then Ethan came. The Wongs. Ethan is still in the phase of treating my precious Jasmine as transparent. I hate this. I saw Jasmine looking lonely when Ethan only plays with Zach at this time.
Jasper was sitting with me the whole time.
After playing at the river, we bathed them and it started to rain. The kids ate fried rice that we brought from home, in the tent.
Then we found out our tent was leaking at the back. And we were allowed to move to another tent.
After the rain stopped, we went out for dinner. Jasmine was invited to sit in Zach Zach's car, she was overjoyed.
This is our new tent! We have 4 beds!
Day 2 ! Morning.
Breakfast, we brought our own, cereals, bread etc.
Play at river again.
Then Changs arrived.
And then Aws and Martins. There was a cake to celebrate Kang Wei's birthday, I reminded them it's Jasmine's birthday too, so there, Jasmine's Round 6!
We adjourned to the cow farm.
The mother cow charged at us twice.
After that, we headed for the waterfall in Bentong. Yeap. wet and muddy place, with a waterfall to play hours in.
We did not bring anything.
No picnic mat. Sit on other people's mat.
No picnic chairs. Sit on the ground.
No swim wear for the kids, tried to keep them out but they have to play! So Jasper went in without pants, just diaper. (SO COLD) Jasmine went in as is....
No change of clothes, so they would be wet all the way till we get back to the camp.
Changs brought bbq pork marinated, Joshua helped to prepare and cook.
I helped to babysit Baby Evie while Salby goes up to pee into diaper in the car.
Family photo, I think we should frame one even if it doesn't look perfect as in Jasper not looking at camera or Jasmine is blurry. Because this is worth remembering, we survived my mum-fail !!
Group photo!
Despite all of that things that we didn't bring, the kids had so much fun and were so tired in the car.. they had a short nap...
Until we reach the lunch place, waited for an hour for food to be served. We didn't manage to eat a lot and yet have to pay a lot. Sigh. Waited so long but we watched a silent Stephen Chow show at the restaurant. The kids were the only ones with wet clothes on. I have to keep Jasmine on my lap to keep her warm.
Then we went back to the camp , only to realised, just moments ago it was pouring here!!
It's a miracle, answered prayers!
Anyway more river play as the kids all refuse to take naps.
A stranger aunty helped us to take care of our kids, haha.
They refused to enter the river, just want to stand here to watch.
Then I took Jasper in for a while. There was some water shooting war happening in front of us (Vincent got attacked by the kids) to which we tried to avoid getting soaked.
We had a big drama when bathing at the bathroom. The whole camp site does not have hot shower because the shower broke completely. Jasmine was fine although she would definitely prefer cold shower. Jasper refused to bath! He screamed like I was going to cook him and when I tuck him under my arm and force shower him, he started to spit at me. -_- After the camp, returned to LL he screamed at teacher too when the shower was not warm enough.
That night, the kids played more lanterns! Bigger group!! Walked many rounds with Julia leading, it was very fun even to adults!!!
Then the kids play in the Changs tent until they need to go to bed.
Day 3
We then met with the Kongs and other who camped in the woods nearby, and we were going for lunch together at a tree house restaurant.

Here, bad experiences. Expensive food that are not delicious. :( We quickly share a simple meal and headed home.
Finally back at home. :)
Jasmine helped Ah Yi make wan tan.
After glamping our car was dirty, so we went for car wash. He said "hi" to the car wash guy. He asked him how are you? Jasper replied "fine!".
We got updates from LL that he got time out because he beat and pinched Ezra.
On the 14th September, I received message on whether anything happened to Jasper at home because the whole morning he's been crying a lot. Then I received a call that they discover from CCTV footage that when he was playing with Kayleb, somehow his left wrist got twisted a bit and was painful. I had to go and pick him up, send to clinic to see Dr Ahmad. He asked doctor for lollipop and said thank you. He slept in the car seat when we got home. After he wake up, he felt no more pain. Thank God it was nothing serious.
We went to Muar on the Hari Malaysia long weekend. And forgot to bring the kid's shoes!
So we went to Econsave to buy cheap slippers and Jasper was very thrilled with his new slippers. Kept wearing and kicking it out on repeat. His first pair of slippers.
Here we are having brunch at 434.
They have an ancient trishaw on display, reminds me that my paternal grandfather was a trishaw man, it was no joke hard work!
When he knows that morning we were going to the river cruise he said "Oh! I can wear my slippers!"
We managed to catch the River Cruise on a nice weather day! The place to get on the cruise is from the tanjung.
Ah Ma joining us!
The captain.
Jasper wanted to poo poo, I took him and then I showed him that's a jet ski right behind him.
We played at the playground as promised, then suddenly Jasmine also need to poo poo. She stained her panty.... Joshua took her. It was quite a mess. She came out bottom less and I put on Jasper's XL diaper for her, we have extras in the car.
We took mummy to meet her friend (Aunty Yan) in Malacca and on the way I bought 3kg of duku langsat, I had so much I felt for once, it was too much! 3kg is really a lotttt... and they are all fresh.
We got to observe a snail on the outdoor table this time. When Jasmine got back home, she drew a snail which looks like a real one!
Dinner - assam fish.
Before we left, I inflated this mini pool for Jolene. I thought when she is alone over the weekend, she could have some fun dipping in this mini pool.
18th morning, Jasper woke up saying "I didn't take the chocolate". He dreamt that he took Jediboo's chocolate and woke up denying even before he open his eyes. Haha.
Jasmine also has cute dreams, one day she told me she dreamt of herself playing with Peter & Jane.
Monday, maids day, we decided to bake the remaining pizzas, as our dinner. A quick dinner fix and finish up the leftovers from the birthday party. Look at Jasper's expression here.
When we read to him Avengers story book, he always point at the Hulk and said "this is me" and he said Hulk wears purple panty.
They like to play pulling us up from our sitting position. Once he pulls me and said "super gecko muscles" Believe this was learnt from friends in LL.
Now morning when he got up straight after Joshua calls him, we will call him "Super Jasper muscle!" to encourage him.
We eat out here, so the mess would be here while the maids clean the inside.
Joshua caught a dragon fly which was caught in our house.
Jasmine took back from Muar this pink bunny soft toy, from Ah Ma and she plays with this Elsa doll. It doesn't look original, although good quality, because the dress and hair etc is not the same as the Frozen movie.
Friday homes, we tried to let the kids play lanterns again but it started to drizzle, so the door was as far as they could go, they were also afraid of the cats & dogs, haha.
Weekend at home.
Chalk time outside. The scooter is now officially for outdoor use. They stop riding it in the house, so I changed it.
Sunday when we managed to eat with friends who has kids of the similar age. :)
Jasper doing his thing again.
This is an outing suggested by Jacinta on Sunday (i think?) and I put it into actions. I invited people and set a time & venue (suggested by Janet, SS17 playground). I extended invite to not just hommies, but Lisa & Sonya who stays in SS17 and Orion who stays in SS16. Orion and Lisa turned up! yeay!
Swim class day where Jasper observed people play basketball.
Aeon big day on 28th!
Jolene was in Subang Jaya that weekend, and this is how Jasper impresses her.
Pretend to be sleeping.
The performance songs include "you raise me up" and a song where she is the butterfly.
Encouraging them to do their own stuffs at this table, with pencil case properly allocated to the both of them.
This month, when I drop them off at school, we usually have to cross over some safety divider in front of Summit. I noticed that Jasper likes to select the highest divider to cross over and feels good about himself. Jasmine follows him.
Jasper likes to say "also me" a lot. Instead of "me too".
And he is competitive to say "I got this one" pause for a while and said "but not you". This often got Jasmine angry and she will say "Jasper, don't say that!!". It could be a toy or a biscuit....
Or "I let mummy bath me", "but not daddy".
That's how our 3 year old communicates these days!
Last day of church camp. They have made a good friend at camp, which is Isaac Neo. :) The boy who loves and owns more than 100 toy cars, and knows every single one of the cars.
They both play with Isaac's car and watch car related cartoon.
This is Jasper on Sunday service. I love to see him in suspenders.
After camp's sunday service, we went back to Muar, to celebrate Jasmine's birthday early. It's 2nd September and Ah Ma was busy combing her hair.
Jelly cake from Fung Sheng, RM18. Round 1.
Look at the proud girl there.
Good spending time with Jolene that short stay. :) We took Monday off so we headed home the day after.Birthday presents, the elsa dress, equipped with gloves, crown, sector and a clip on braid.
Brunch before we head home, they drink milo when we are out. Milo O suam.
That milo face. Jasper is wearing the superman T-shirt which comes with a red cape. Sigh, 2 points. 1, the red cape is now missing, I tried my best to make sure we don't lose it but it is just lost. 2, Jasper doesn't like to have the cape on. He doesn't know superman, only ironman and spiderman and captain america, thor, ant man and the hulk. Basically Marvel.She asked for a veil from Ah Ma.
This is them doing a party with the soft toys just before we head home. We left the bears there for Ah Ma and the rest to discover. :)
We promised them that we may be able to take the River Cruise the next time we come back again!I asked Jasper "how are you?"
He replied "4" with 4 fingers.
I said "no, I asked how are you and you are not 4, you are 3. How old are you?"
He said "4" with 3 fingers. Hahaha!
Look at the vibrant colours that are so easily applied.
Jasper's feet.... -_-
For Jasmine's birthday cakes, I make the cake topper and showed her the next morning when she wakes up. I cut the paper out from her peppa pig magazines and use liquid paper to write on.
5th September, her birthday and is her 2nd term's swim class assessment, I told her to tell teacher Mat that today is her birthday, so that he will pass her! There they are playing a game of floating and balancing.
She passed!! Next term she will be in the 2nd level Toddler class (they call it the Sea Squirt), yeay!
After the class, we celebrate on actual day with a slice of chocolate cake at home. :) That's her swim pants, the yellow pants. It was easy to put on and short enough not to get wet in a wet toilet. So every Wednesday she will wear it with different tops that she wears in LL that day.
This is Round 2 celebration for the girl who likes to cross her arms in picture, haha.
More presents from Ah Ma that I let her open only now. :) She is at the Elsa stage.
And lots of stickers.
She has a party upcoming and I decided to make her write cards to each friend that is coming.
A fixed message "So & so, thank you for being such a good friend to me. You are awesome!" Green cards for boys, pink cards for girls. She started out writing too big, then too small. Haha.
Birthday party at Little Legend on 7th September! I told her to wear this red top and I brought the crown along to let her wear it.
With her classmates and those from 4yo and 3yo class. Look at Jasper hahaha!
So this is Round 3 celebration!
That night, we have Homes at our house!!
We let the kids have movie night in our room, watching "Sing" I think?
And then of course one more round of cake cutting. This is Round 4 celebration!
Isaac came too :)
That night, after the kids go upstairs to sleep, I set up the living room for her party the next day.... we have invited most of her LL classmates to our house, to make pizzas together.
We bought ikea plates, bowls & cups. Borrowed red stools from Vijay & Stef, so that all the kids have a place to sit. That's the ideal situation if everyone turn up at the same time!
And hopefully adults will sit around the dining table to eat something. We prepared light snacks.Her friends have arrived! Alycia, Seth, Stephano and Janice!
We tried to get her to take photo with all her friends but it's hard to get all to join...
This is Le Ann. She's already left LL and joined another school in USJ called BrainChild.
This is En En / Janice. She will not go to VA. :( I tried to recommend to her parents but because they have 3 kids, they don't think they can afford.
This is Orion, our neighbour! He studies in Real Kids and then comes to LL after lunch. They stay at SS16 Olive Court, dad is in IT line, mum is a dentist PHD pursuer! He will attend Lik Hung next year and if he doesn't like it, they might send him to VA. His mum Jessie told me during this party that Orion told her the first day he saw Jasmine in this Elsa dress, he thought she looked so beautiful, hahahahaha... kids.
This is Nathan. He likes all things super heroes.
They started to decorate their own pizzas with some instructions from Joshua.
After baking all the pizzas, none of the kids want to eat, they all had breakfast before coming. Note to self, to tell parents that the kids breakfast will be provided in this party. -_- If you notice, only Alycia's sister Janice and Jasper was eating the pizzas at the table. Haha.
The adults also came after breakfast and feels full, so most of them didn't take the snacks too.
Before playing the 5 year old video recap, we let the kids dance to some dance video on youtube.
The thing about friends having older sibling... Alyca's elder sister Janice came and looked so dead bored.... until Nathan's elder sister Natalie came. Then they started to talk to each other. I find bored kids so annoying, like please have some respect, otherwise you are not welcomed at all!! Next year, I might tell them sorry no other sibling allowed to avoid awkward situation or torturing the older kid.
Right after the party ended at 12.30pm. went went for Salt. The kids supposed to nap but not much.
Then came home again, let the kids nap and then open Jasmine's presents. She received so many favourites. Although I told the parents to just buy simple stickers (Jasmine's wish list), she still receive a doll house, my little pony book with figurines and an Elsa doll. She loved all of them.
This is Sunday, after service we went to Mr DIY to buy water shooter.. because we are going to Glamping!!!
Sailor's Rest at Janda Baik. This is our tent.
Only Chuas and us arrive. We have more families arriving later in the day and the day after.
To the river straight away!
Water shooter!
I also bought fishing nets, but one went mysteriously missing! I suspect the other people took it back to their tent.
Khoos came with lots of fruits.
Joshua and the kids changed so that they can go into the water. Jasmine is such a good sport.
Eat guava my guava boy.
Then Ethan came. The Wongs. Ethan is still in the phase of treating my precious Jasmine as transparent. I hate this. I saw Jasmine looking lonely when Ethan only plays with Zach at this time.
Jasper was sitting with me the whole time.
After playing at the river, we bathed them and it started to rain. The kids ate fried rice that we brought from home, in the tent.
Then we found out our tent was leaking at the back. And we were allowed to move to another tent.
After the rain stopped, we went out for dinner. Jasmine was invited to sit in Zach Zach's car, she was overjoyed.
After dinner (super delicious and affordable), I light up a candle in our tent and told the kids some stories.
Then we let all the kids play with lanterns outside while looking for snails!This is our new tent! We have 4 beds!
This head lamp is still working fine. 2nd time using at camping.
Day 2 ! Morning.
Breakfast, we brought our own, cereals, bread etc.
Fed our stale bread to the fishes at the breakfast place.
Play at river again.
And then Aws and Martins. There was a cake to celebrate Kang Wei's birthday, I reminded them it's Jasmine's birthday too, so there, Jasmine's Round 6!
When everyone was busy packing for waterfall outing and kids playing with bubbles, I don't know what was wrong with me, I didn't do ANY packing at all!!!! This is a complete mum-fail you will know why later.
We adjourned to the cow farm.
The mother cow charged at us twice.
After that, we headed for the waterfall in Bentong. Yeap. wet and muddy place, with a waterfall to play hours in.
We did not bring anything.
No picnic mat. Sit on other people's mat.
No picnic chairs. Sit on the ground.
No swim wear for the kids, tried to keep them out but they have to play! So Jasper went in without pants, just diaper. (SO COLD) Jasmine went in as is....
No change of clothes, so they would be wet all the way till we get back to the camp.
Changs brought bbq pork marinated, Joshua helped to prepare and cook.
I helped to babysit Baby Evie while Salby goes up to pee into diaper in the car.
Family photo, I think we should frame one even if it doesn't look perfect as in Jasper not looking at camera or Jasmine is blurry. Because this is worth remembering, we survived my mum-fail !!
Group photo!
Despite all of that things that we didn't bring, the kids had so much fun and were so tired in the car.. they had a short nap...
Until we reach the lunch place, waited for an hour for food to be served. We didn't manage to eat a lot and yet have to pay a lot. Sigh. Waited so long but we watched a silent Stephen Chow show at the restaurant. The kids were the only ones with wet clothes on. I have to keep Jasmine on my lap to keep her warm.
Then we went back to the camp , only to realised, just moments ago it was pouring here!!
It's a miracle, answered prayers!
Anyway more river play as the kids all refuse to take naps.
A stranger aunty helped us to take care of our kids, haha.
They refused to enter the river, just want to stand here to watch.
Then I took Jasper in for a while. There was some water shooting war happening in front of us (Vincent got attacked by the kids) to which we tried to avoid getting soaked.
We had a big drama when bathing at the bathroom. The whole camp site does not have hot shower because the shower broke completely. Jasmine was fine although she would definitely prefer cold shower. Jasper refused to bath! He screamed like I was going to cook him and when I tuck him under my arm and force shower him, he started to spit at me. -_- After the camp, returned to LL he screamed at teacher too when the shower was not warm enough.
That night, the kids played more lanterns! Bigger group!! Walked many rounds with Julia leading, it was very fun even to adults!!!
Day 3
We then met with the Kongs and other who camped in the woods nearby, and we were going for lunch together at a tree house restaurant.
Play area at the Tree house restaurant, upstairs. The kids went wild.

Here, bad experiences. Expensive food that are not delicious. :( We quickly share a simple meal and headed home.
Finally back at home. :)
Jasmine helped Ah Yi make wan tan.
After glamping our car was dirty, so we went for car wash. He said "hi" to the car wash guy. He asked him how are you? Jasper replied "fine!".
We got updates from LL that he got time out because he beat and pinched Ezra.
On the 14th September, I received message on whether anything happened to Jasper at home because the whole morning he's been crying a lot. Then I received a call that they discover from CCTV footage that when he was playing with Kayleb, somehow his left wrist got twisted a bit and was painful. I had to go and pick him up, send to clinic to see Dr Ahmad. He asked doctor for lollipop and said thank you. He slept in the car seat when we got home. After he wake up, he felt no more pain. Thank God it was nothing serious.
We went to Muar on the Hari Malaysia long weekend. And forgot to bring the kid's shoes!
So we went to Econsave to buy cheap slippers and Jasper was very thrilled with his new slippers. Kept wearing and kicking it out on repeat. His first pair of slippers.
Here we are having brunch at 434.
They have an ancient trishaw on display, reminds me that my paternal grandfather was a trishaw man, it was no joke hard work!
When he knows that morning we were going to the river cruise he said "Oh! I can wear my slippers!"
We managed to catch the River Cruise on a nice weather day! The place to get on the cruise is from the tanjung.
Ah Ma joining us!
The captain.
Jasper wanted to poo poo, I took him and then I showed him that's a jet ski right behind him.
We played at the playground as promised, then suddenly Jasmine also need to poo poo. She stained her panty.... Joshua took her. It was quite a mess. She came out bottom less and I put on Jasper's XL diaper for her, we have extras in the car.
Back in the Muar house, inflatable pool!
We took mummy to meet her friend (Aunty Yan) in Malacca and on the way I bought 3kg of duku langsat, I had so much I felt for once, it was too much! 3kg is really a lotttt... and they are all fresh.
We got to observe a snail on the outdoor table this time. When Jasmine got back home, she drew a snail which looks like a real one!
Before we left, I inflated this mini pool for Jolene. I thought when she is alone over the weekend, she could have some fun dipping in this mini pool.
18th morning, Jasper woke up saying "I didn't take the chocolate". He dreamt that he took Jediboo's chocolate and woke up denying even before he open his eyes. Haha.
Jasmine also has cute dreams, one day she told me she dreamt of herself playing with Peter & Jane.
When we read to him Avengers story book, he always point at the Hulk and said "this is me" and he said Hulk wears purple panty.
They like to play pulling us up from our sitting position. Once he pulls me and said "super gecko muscles" Believe this was learnt from friends in LL.
Now morning when he got up straight after Joshua calls him, we will call him "Super Jasper muscle!" to encourage him.
We eat out here, so the mess would be here while the maids clean the inside.
Jasmine took back from Muar this pink bunny soft toy, from Ah Ma and she plays with this Elsa doll. It doesn't look original, although good quality, because the dress and hair etc is not the same as the Frozen movie.
Friday homes, we tried to let the kids play lanterns again but it started to drizzle, so the door was as far as they could go, they were also afraid of the cats & dogs, haha.
Weekend at home.
Chalk time outside. The scooter is now officially for outdoor use. They stop riding it in the house, so I changed it.
Sunday when we managed to eat with friends who has kids of the similar age. :)
Jasper doing his thing again.
This is an outing suggested by Jacinta on Sunday (i think?) and I put it into actions. I invited people and set a time & venue (suggested by Janet, SS17 playground). I extended invite to not just hommies, but Lisa & Sonya who stays in SS17 and Orion who stays in SS16. Orion and Lisa turned up! yeay!
Swim class day where Jasper observed people play basketball.
Aeon big day on 28th!
Jolene was in Subang Jaya that weekend, and this is how Jasper impresses her.
Pretend to be sleeping.
Mummy and I became victim of Anne's fart.
Jasmine showing us the song performance she will be taking part in the LL graduation concert.The performance songs include "you raise me up" and a song where she is the butterfly.
This month, when I drop them off at school, we usually have to cross over some safety divider in front of Summit. I noticed that Jasper likes to select the highest divider to cross over and feels good about himself. Jasmine follows him.
Jasper likes to say "also me" a lot. Instead of "me too".
And he is competitive to say "I got this one" pause for a while and said "but not you". This often got Jasmine angry and she will say "Jasper, don't say that!!". It could be a toy or a biscuit....
Or "I let mummy bath me", "but not daddy".
That's how our 3 year old communicates these days!













































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment