june 2019
Port Dickson Daniel's proposal. The kids can't wait to go to swim.
We waited for some hours.
After the proposal, took photo and down we went to swim.
Jasmine also were able to do back float without help! The only skill that caused her to remain in Shrimp class for the 3rd term.
It's VA break and we started it off by signing Jasmine up for the 3 days Multi Sports Holiday Program at 3K complex.
This is Day 1.
This is Day 2 when I came to pick up. I pick her up and send her to home owner's house.
She is so cool that she just finds a place to sit down without thinking whether she needs to sit with friends. :)
Day 3 at USJ stadium, it is a Saturday and so we are there to watch.
The 4 sports they learnt were : cricket, futsal, basketball and touch rugby.
Here's cricket tournament.
Jasmine is one of the youngest to sign up for this.
Here she goes with the futsal "tournament" against Elijah.
Very gently she goes after the ball to kick, haha. She lose twice, but it's ok.
Lunch break.
Actually there are lots of waiting and waiting.
We went back for lunch and nap, and return again.
Jasper shares his toys with the kids. I felt so bad that some of the toys were roughly played, came home with much scratches.
This is towards the end when the kids were bored. That's Micah Tie, Jasmine's tallest classmate.
They are first runner up, there were two teams, hahaha.
Our dryer leaking so we called for warranty checks, they came to pick up for checking
Dryer delivered back the next week but with a dent!!!
And still leaking.
New toy purchased from Pearl for RM20.
After lunch, they played toys quietly.
After they left, we all crashed...
This is at Shu En's condo playground.
2nd week of the VA term break, we are starting free 1 week at Bao Bei chinese class. And then spend second half of their day at home owner's.
Day 1
Day 2. Teacher doing art for parents day.
That afternoon when I come to pick them up, they were so hungry that I decided to lock them in the car while I run to the nearby Berry's bakery to buy them buns. It was so scary I kept worry that when I return they will be taken by bad guys.
Day 3
They are already adapted to that week's routine, even look forward to press the door bell.
At the end of the week, the teacher updated that Jasmine only knew 14 words and Jasper 3 words on their first day. At the end of the week they learnt another 7 words. -_- are they really that poor in this language?
The bao bei class starts at 10am so that week every morning they will play before I send them to the class.
Look at Jasper's face.
Saturday, we went to Lim Tayar to check on Serena's tyres that need changes.
Spare tyre.
Now Jasper everything he will ask "Then? Then? Then? Then? " And "Why? why? Why? Why?" non-stop. And he does it on purpose.
Met Seth Chin at Summit after 8am, he was going for 11am service.
Jasmine's art and little story.
Qi Qiao Ban - Jasmine is getting good at it.
Painting at the back, done is like 2 minutes...
One night Joshua was scratching his leg and then Jasper offered to help.
Holding his toy to sleep.
After the 1 week break from LL to attend Bao Bei class, he start to cry again during drop off.
Teacher Pei Pei told us he is behind the class in reading the chinese book... so we now start the routine of reading chinese books before bed.
Here Jasmine is wearing Jasper's sports shoes to playground. It is newly passed to us from Mei Yee, it's sketchers!!
Start badminton while waiting for swim class to start.
I finally changed their cups to a bigger one from Mr DIY. Threw away the Daiso cups.
Challenged this monkey bar again! She did it again!
Jasper tried too but maybe he is still too young. :)
Met 2 expensive dogs as we were leaving.
Father's Day art.
Wearing a sword and holding a sword.
VA Term 3 begins.
Popcorn snacks. I promised every Term's first day they get to eat pop corns. :) They finished almost everything by the time we reach home.
Morning smoothies. New routine Joshua started.
One morning I was wearing the red kebaya top and she said to me "mummy nice t-shirt". She said that she would like to have the same blouse too. She reminded me again the next day but no need immediately, that I could take my time. :) Isn't she just the sweetest?
First time up the pole in Homes.
When I was away for Alpha Parenting course.
That's how they eat lunch, haha.
Jasmine complained that her teeth was painful on Saturday evening, which was after Joshua came back from dentist. I didn't suspect anything because she pointed at one tooth, I touched it and it was fine. Nothing wrong. I thought maybe she has sensitive teeth? We didn't know it was a loose tooth until Sunday's dinner time.......................
Sunday lunch at Da Men!
Raining while we were walking back.
We even head straight to Decathlon to buy badminton shoes for daddy and sports shoes for mummy.
Impromptu Toy Story 4 movies with hommies at MBO kecil.
I dont know why there was not enough seats so the kids shared a seat. It was a big chair so it was ok.
Then we have dinner at Kar Heong with Mo & Jacinta.
It was during this time that we realised Jasmine having tooth pain again from chewing her food. When she showed me the tooth was bleeding and she was crying from the pain. We realised it was loose!!! Elijah is a year older and was so envious because he haven't start changing teeth yet.
That night I quickly take picture to remember her in 20 milk teeth.
I didn't expect her to change teeth so fast! And slightly more than 5.5 years old.
Accidentally took photo of him with flash light on.
Monday night, she accidentally bite on the loose tooth again during dinner and cried.
I tried to cook soft food like mee sua but still it was painful.
Even with that pain, after dinner she can't wait to make us lemonade that she learnt during cooking class. Lemon, water, sugar, honey.
We so happen have a lemon in the fridge so she could immediately use it. :) It tasted quite good!
Helped daddy to mop floor but fell down because slippery.
Such a busy day, after mopping the floor, Jasmine has to prepare for show and tell.
While Joshua let Jasper plays with the drum. Joshua was so lazy that he just let Jasper play any way he likes.
I realise that preparing show and tell is also teaching the kids essay writing and spelling! :) This girl is very good at spelling.
The tooth fell off!
This is the little tooth.
It was a painless experience
More badminton.
Jasper's morning PE class.
Jasmine is now able to make phone calls using my phone. Initially she had a hard time knowing what is my password to unlock the phone because I say to her in mandarin. She could help dial to Joshua while I could be busy preparing their dinner, it's so convenient!
Jasper is great at thanking Ah Ma, when we do a phone call with Ah Ma, Ah Ma says she is going to buy him mangoes. He kept saying thank you.
Following me to dinner with EY colleagues.
Back in Muar - Saturday and Sunday.
Can't wait to make lemonade for Ah Ma too!
Piano with Jolene.
Jasper is quite good at recognising A-Z, there was Jolene's alphabet chart Joshua tested him and he knew almost everything.
Tanjong drive car.
Jasper doesn't have motorbike so he learnt how to drive the car, Joshua helped to remote control when he faces problem but he rather do it himself. And he complains that the car is moving too slowly.
Saw fishes in the river.
I bought new bubble gun to replace a faulty one at home. He kept thanking me while we were here.
Breakfast before we head home.
Jasper said that he doesn't want to leave Muar.
Jasmine said "you know Subang Jaya house misses us?"
Then she admitted that actually she is the one who misses the Subang Jaya house.
Birds nest with blue bird and 2 eggs made in LL but now already disintegrated. It was one of the coolest art & craft.
Port Dickson Daniel's proposal. The kids can't wait to go to swim.
We waited for some hours.
After the proposal, took photo and down we went to swim.
Here finally we saw Jasper blow bubbles!
Swimming Jasper kept on pushing joshua into the water so that he can hold to him.Jasmine also were able to do back float without help! The only skill that caused her to remain in Shrimp class for the 3rd term.
It's VA break and we started it off by signing Jasmine up for the 3 days Multi Sports Holiday Program at 3K complex.
This is Day 1.
This is Day 2 when I came to pick up. I pick her up and send her to home owner's house.
She is so cool that she just finds a place to sit down without thinking whether she needs to sit with friends. :)
Day 3 at USJ stadium, it is a Saturday and so we are there to watch.
The 4 sports they learnt were : cricket, futsal, basketball and touch rugby.
Here's cricket tournament.
We dropped Jasmine off and went for breakfast, then come back to watch them play. Jasper quietly sit here to play with his lego.
Here she goes with the futsal "tournament" against Elijah.
Very gently she goes after the ball to kick, haha. She lose twice, but it's ok.
Lunch break.
During lunch break the boys started to play with balls.
Jasper likes to take off his t-shirt.Actually there are lots of waiting and waiting.
We went back for lunch and nap, and return again.
Jasper shares his toys with the kids. I felt so bad that some of the toys were roughly played, came home with much scratches.
This is towards the end when the kids were bored. That's Micah Tie, Jasmine's tallest classmate.
They are first runner up, there were two teams, hahaha.
It was a long day for Jasmine, we are so proud of her for making through the whole day. :)
Our dryer leaking so we called for warranty checks, they came to pick up for checking
Dryer delivered back the next week but with a dent!!!
And still leaking.
The guy come again to open up the whole thing only to realise the foam ring already not there that's why it is leaking so much.
The first time we use the dryer this thing was sucked into the clothes. We thought someone left it in the machine when we put the clothes in. Anyway, I really think Beko is not so good... next time we shall just get Electrolux.New toy purchased from Pearl for RM20.
Jasmine had managed to buckle herself up in the red car seat. It's so much easier for us now. So usually Jasmine takes the red one and Jasper takes the black one where they are each able to buckler themselves up.
6th June, had Isaac over to play at our house. So glad we could set up the pool to entertain the kids.
Joshua cooked lunch and we were so busy we didn't snap any photo, these were all from Wee Liem and Sharon.
After they left, we all crashed...
This is at Shu En's condo playground.
2nd week of the VA term break, we are starting free 1 week at Bao Bei chinese class. And then spend second half of their day at home owner's.
Day 1
That afternoon when I come to pick them up, they were so hungry that I decided to lock them in the car while I run to the nearby Berry's bakery to buy them buns. It was so scary I kept worry that when I return they will be taken by bad guys.
Day 3
They are already adapted to that week's routine, even look forward to press the door bell.
Picture taken by the teacher.
Jasper wants to wear a bag like jeje. In the bag are all their clothes to change at home owner's house.At the end of the week, the teacher updated that Jasmine only knew 14 words and Jasper 3 words on their first day. At the end of the week they learnt another 7 words. -_- are they really that poor in this language?
The bao bei class starts at 10am so that week every morning they will play before I send them to the class.
Look at Jasper's face.
Saturday, we went to Lim Tayar to check on Serena's tyres that need changes.
Spare tyre.
Now Jasper everything he will ask "Then? Then? Then? Then? " And "Why? why? Why? Why?" non-stop. And he does it on purpose.
Jasmine's art and little story.
Qi Qiao Ban - Jasmine is getting good at it.
Painting at the back, done is like 2 minutes...
One night Joshua was scratching his leg and then Jasper offered to help.
Holding his toy to sleep.
After the 1 week break from LL to attend Bao Bei class, he start to cry again during drop off.
Teacher Pei Pei told us he is behind the class in reading the chinese book... so we now start the routine of reading chinese books before bed.
Here Jasmine is wearing Jasper's sports shoes to playground. It is newly passed to us from Mei Yee, it's sketchers!!
Start badminton while waiting for swim class to start.
I finally changed their cups to a bigger one from Mr DIY. Threw away the Daiso cups.
Challenged this monkey bar again! She did it again!
Jasper tried too but maybe he is still too young. :)
Met 2 expensive dogs as we were leaving.
Father's Day art.
Wearing a sword and holding a sword.
VA Term 3 begins.
Popcorn snacks. I promised every Term's first day they get to eat pop corns. :) They finished almost everything by the time we reach home.
Morning smoothies. New routine Joshua started.
One morning I was wearing the red kebaya top and she said to me "mummy nice t-shirt". She said that she would like to have the same blouse too. She reminded me again the next day but no need immediately, that I could take my time. :) Isn't she just the sweetest?
First time up the pole in Homes.
When I was away for Alpha Parenting course.
That's how they eat lunch, haha.
Jasmine complained that her teeth was painful on Saturday evening, which was after Joshua came back from dentist. I didn't suspect anything because she pointed at one tooth, I touched it and it was fine. Nothing wrong. I thought maybe she has sensitive teeth? We didn't know it was a loose tooth until Sunday's dinner time.......................
Sunday lunch at Da Men!
Raining while we were walking back.
We even head straight to Decathlon to buy badminton shoes for daddy and sports shoes for mummy.
Impromptu Toy Story 4 movies with hommies at MBO kecil.
I dont know why there was not enough seats so the kids shared a seat. It was a big chair so it was ok.
Then we have dinner at Kar Heong with Mo & Jacinta.
It was during this time that we realised Jasmine having tooth pain again from chewing her food. When she showed me the tooth was bleeding and she was crying from the pain. We realised it was loose!!! Elijah is a year older and was so envious because he haven't start changing teeth yet.
That night I quickly take picture to remember her in 20 milk teeth.
I didn't expect her to change teeth so fast! And slightly more than 5.5 years old.
Accidentally took photo of him with flash light on.
Monday night, she accidentally bite on the loose tooth again during dinner and cried.
I tried to cook soft food like mee sua but still it was painful.
Even with that pain, after dinner she can't wait to make us lemonade that she learnt during cooking class. Lemon, water, sugar, honey.
We so happen have a lemon in the fridge so she could immediately use it. :) It tasted quite good!
Helped daddy to mop floor but fell down because slippery.
Such a busy day, after mopping the floor, Jasmine has to prepare for show and tell.
While Joshua let Jasper plays with the drum. Joshua was so lazy that he just let Jasper play any way he likes.
I realise that preparing show and tell is also teaching the kids essay writing and spelling! :) This girl is very good at spelling.
Through out te night Jasmine been playing with the loose tooth, she said to me she pushes it front and back front and back.
This is Tuesday night, while changing into pyjamas.The tooth fell off!
This is the little tooth.
It was a painless experience
More badminton.
Jasper's morning PE class.
Jasmine is now able to make phone calls using my phone. Initially she had a hard time knowing what is my password to unlock the phone because I say to her in mandarin. She could help dial to Joshua while I could be busy preparing their dinner, it's so convenient!
Jasper is great at thanking Ah Ma, when we do a phone call with Ah Ma, Ah Ma says she is going to buy him mangoes. He kept saying thank you.
Following me to dinner with EY colleagues.
Very well behaved during dinner.
Can't wait to make lemonade for Ah Ma too!
Piano with Jolene.
Jasper is quite good at recognising A-Z, there was Jolene's alphabet chart Joshua tested him and he knew almost everything.
Tanjong drive car.
Jasper doesn't have motorbike so he learnt how to drive the car, Joshua helped to remote control when he faces problem but he rather do it himself. And he complains that the car is moving too slowly.
Saw fishes in the river.
I bought new bubble gun to replace a faulty one at home. He kept thanking me while we were here.
We let them watch "a bug's life" once in Subang Jaya, they repeated the movie again in Muar and then back in Subang one more time. Total 3 times!
Breakfast before we head home.
Jasper said that he doesn't want to leave Muar.
Jasmine said "you know Subang Jaya house misses us?"
Then she admitted that actually she is the one who misses the Subang Jaya house.
Birds nest with blue bird and 2 eggs made in LL but now already disintegrated. It was one of the coolest art & craft.
He told me that he wanted beyblade (we saw Elijah played during Homes) but we know that it's more than RM10 for one. He didn't pester further which was good! And then he was quickly distracted by other toys s we thought maybe make it his birthday present this year.
30th June, at night she was supposed to sleep, it was 11.30pm!! But she couldn't sleep and suddenly asked me how to do the finger magic trick. I taught her and she went to sleep. After that she kept on practising and showed to her friends in school. I received whatsapp from Mei Yee that Seth was showing her the finger trick at home as well. And of course, with the amount of practices, Jasmine got better and better at the finger trick. :D























































































No comments:
Post a Comment