July 2019
Jasper saw me checking Jasmine's teeth and wanted me to check his too.
No problem!!
Such a handsome face. :) :)
Jasper, you won't know how much mummy loves you. :) :)
And I have officially taken photo of this sofa to list on Carousell. Hope someone will buy!
I bought spinach noodles for them, green noodles. :)
I tried egg sandwich with nuggets and edamame, but they didn't like edamame.
The rest are of course approved. :)
Acts Kids
A Sunday where Ah Ma came to Sunday service with us. :)
We walked to Damen to enjoy a cup of hot coffee with some pastries before Ah Ma went shoes shopping.
They had a lot of fun at the arcade while I was busy helping to choose shoes.
Jasper pulls Jasmine's hair when we were at the pullman hotel, where Jolene & jiu jiu was. We had to time out him for 10 minutes or more.
First mission trip meeting to prepare for our Carey Island mission trip!
Our anniversary lunch at Upstairs Cafe.
Jasmine tells me that there is a school in her head, which is why she is so smart. Haha.
There was a show and tell to talk about their pet or a pet they want to have.
I asked Jasmine and she said "a fish!!"
The reason she wants to have it?
(1) So that I can feed it
(2) So that I can observe it swimming from here to there, there to here
(3) So that when it is big and fat, I can catch it with a net, cook it and eat it. @.@
Jasper loves to wear watch because he saw Joshua wears watch. But he throws around his red car watch and it broke.
When I asked him what is the time now? He replies " time to sleep". So he wears this mickey mouse watch to sleep and said that he wants to bring it to Little Legend.
New tooth growing!
Can't remember why VA was closed that day, so Jasmine stayed home with daddy. And we went to Alchemist for lunch. :)
VA Sports Day!! Count how many caps Jasper is wearing? Haha
This is Mei Yee, Seth & Stephano's mum. She is one of the best persons I've known through Little Legends... every morning (almost) for 1 year I will arrive same time as her, and we will take our kids up to LL together. And all the small and big or long talks in those mornings led to a wonderful friendship. She is a home improvement DIY enthusiast too!! We talk about how we fix things in the house, the stress we endure through renovations etc.. sharing contacts and tips. Everything. She's more resourceful than me!! Really blessed to have known her. Sorry to say she's more warm towards me than anyone in Acts Church, truth.
The Prep & Year 1 played telematches instead of real sports games, because they are only 6 and 7 years old.
Passing water to the person at the back.
They won the bronze medal!
We went home to nap and then immediately went for Isaac Tong's birthday party !!!!
It's reptile theme!! That's a real snake!
Real tortoise.
Looook up close, I think the girl was holding Jasper's arm in fear but Jasper withdrew his arm. Good job, boy!
Reptile workshop. The lady has a very high tone out of tune voice, hahaha. She said the snake was.. albino snake. Taught them what is herbivore and carnivora etc.
2nd mission trip meeting where we prep for art & craft, write lyrics and rehearse our testimonies!
Mondays and Fridays, we will dash up the escalator to send Jasper to school by 8.30am to be in time for Teacher Chan's sports class.
Homes!
Tuesday Prayer Service where we were being prayed for before going for Carey Island mission trip.
Carey Island on 20th July 2019!
They digged dirt almost whole day.
And not fearful of the cats and dogs at the kampung.
Lunch time.
This is around 2-3pm.. put him down to nap successfully. So thankful we managed to use our stroller once more. This was the last time we used it. We have sold it in the following month.
See Jasmine is wearing different clothes?
She peed into my hands while I was removing her pants. -_-
She is a pee pee queen. She peed about total 6 times while were are at the misison hut.
During lunch, even after using the bathroom at restaurant, she came back to the hut and told me straight away she has to go toilet again.
Joshua has driven out to fetch the orang asli kids.
So I took her to the toilet, it's the squat down type. She was wearing long pants, socks and shoes. I have to take out everything before she goes to pee.
One time done.
She came out and within 5 minutes, has to pee again???
I thought this is not the hurry type so I took my time a bit when removing her pants, and there she peed on me and her pants.....
Her change of clothes was in the car, so we had to let her wear Elijah's pants.
This was the most dramatic part of the mission trip, everyone heard me SCREAM in the toilet. @.@
Just before we leave, Jasper was already restless so we let them watch cartoons.
Homes at Chan's house!
Homes at our house!
Jasper preparing for show and tell.
Wonder Woman!
Jasper's outdoor class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
LL parent teacher meeting. Jasmine wearing her new Reebok shoes.
Look at how Jasper arranged her teddy bear behind her? Same sleeping pose!
Jasmine drew this and asked me to cut her hair like THAT for her. And look her drawing of Jasper's hair style! Haha.
New hair cut for Jasmine, she requested for bob hair, from the picture I think it is. But she was not quite satisfied, she said it is not sharp enough. But it is not so easy to make a sharp dent...... don't know how to explain to her. -_-
Jasper wants to buy a noodle like the one he uses at swim class, to use to swim at the sea.
Jasper comes over.... 99% of the nights. And his newest request is after drink water will ask me to wipe his mouth dry before he sleeps again. If I forget he will point at his mouth to remind me.
27th July, we went to the Shah Alam bicycle tracks again with Julia.
We really should be buying a new bike for Jasmine soon. :)
There was a spinning plate where the kids sat on and Joel Wong spinned them. Jasmine lost her grip and flew out, knocked her forehead on the ground and twisted her arm a bit while trying not to land face down. She of course cried!! We checked and confirmed everything is fine, just a bit of bruises and dirt on her clothes & hair. We cleaned her up as much as we could and went for satay dinner. After that go home to bath and rest.
Playground Sunday.
I went for facial I think, and they really messed up the house, even wear minion jacket to eat lunch. So hot!
We moved down 2 chairs and 2 pedestals.
And that's the maximum our car could fit. Thank you Jesus.
Back at home, straight to work! We clear out the old bed side tables, took pictures to sell.
Move the pedestal back in to replace them, rearranged a bit to fit the size, throwing away unwanted items too in the process.
Took photos of the old purple chairs too. Both chairs and ikea tables sold in that weekend!
Jasper saw me checking Jasmine's teeth and wanted me to check his too.
No problem!!
Such a handsome face. :) :)
Jasper, you won't know how much mummy loves you. :) :)
And I have officially taken photo of this sofa to list on Carousell. Hope someone will buy!
I bought spinach noodles for them, green noodles. :)
The rest are of course approved. :)
Acts Kids
A Sunday where Ah Ma came to Sunday service with us. :)
We walked to Damen to enjoy a cup of hot coffee with some pastries before Ah Ma went shoes shopping.
They had a lot of fun at the arcade while I was busy helping to choose shoes.
Jasper pulls Jasmine's hair when we were at the pullman hotel, where Jolene & jiu jiu was. We had to time out him for 10 minutes or more.
First mission trip meeting to prepare for our Carey Island mission trip!
Our anniversary lunch at Upstairs Cafe.
Jasmine tells me that there is a school in her head, which is why she is so smart. Haha.
There was a show and tell to talk about their pet or a pet they want to have.
I asked Jasmine and she said "a fish!!"
The reason she wants to have it?
(1) So that I can feed it
(2) So that I can observe it swimming from here to there, there to here
(3) So that when it is big and fat, I can catch it with a net, cook it and eat it. @.@
Jasper loves to wear watch because he saw Joshua wears watch. But he throws around his red car watch and it broke.
When I asked him what is the time now? He replies " time to sleep". So he wears this mickey mouse watch to sleep and said that he wants to bring it to Little Legend.
At 7.30am, he went to switch on light in our room because he wants to check his watch. -_-
He says to his watch "Hey Siri!"
When he asked me to wear watch for him and my hand was wet from the washing, he would be OCD about it and helped me to wipe dry before I wear the watch for him.
And everytime after that, he will ask me whether I just washed my hands or whether my hands were wet.
Can't remember why VA was closed that day, so Jasmine stayed home with daddy. And we went to Alchemist for lunch. :)
When I was asking Joshua whether he and Jasmine has arrived, he sent me this.
"Coming"
Apparently she felt like peeing after putting on the helmet. HAHAHA.
We went to the toy shop in Summit and saw the beyblades that Elijah has in his house. Jasper said that he wants! But when I said to him don't touch the floor, he didn't listen. So the set of beyblades I bought from Shoppee, I've decided that I will give it to Isaac Tong for his birthday instead.
Later on, he behaved again... so I promised both of them that I will buy beyblades for them.
As promised, the next day, I went back to the toy shop to buy 2 beyblades, That night was swim class, Jasper didn't follow teacher instructions and was also disobedient during bath time, so again, being punished for no beyblades.
He could only see Jasmine play.
On Thursday, finallllyyyy he could play beyblades together with Jasmine.VA Sports Day!! Count how many caps Jasper is wearing? Haha
This is Mei Yee, Seth & Stephano's mum. She is one of the best persons I've known through Little Legends... every morning (almost) for 1 year I will arrive same time as her, and we will take our kids up to LL together. And all the small and big or long talks in those mornings led to a wonderful friendship. She is a home improvement DIY enthusiast too!! We talk about how we fix things in the house, the stress we endure through renovations etc.. sharing contacts and tips. Everything. She's more resourceful than me!! Really blessed to have known her. Sorry to say she's more warm towards me than anyone in Acts Church, truth.
It has this synthetic grass hilly area where the kids just kept rolling themselves downhill.
And pure running and playing.
Jasmine is in the biru team! Started with the team cheer. If not for the cap I won't know which one is Jasmine, hahahaha.
First game at the open field, unshaded. So so so hot.
Passing water to the person at the back.
Jasper sweat too much and had to change to a new t-shirt.
All games are done! Yeay!!They won the bronze medal!
Group photo where we tried to zoom in to take photo of Jasmine.
Our family photo before we left. It was already almost 1pm, we are all exhausted! We arrived at 7.30am.
Jasmine and Alycia. The only other girl in her class. Best friend. :)
We went home to nap and then immediately went for Isaac Tong's birthday party !!!!
It's reptile theme!! That's a real snake!
Real tortoise.
Looook up close, I think the girl was holding Jasper's arm in fear but Jasper withdrew his arm. Good job, boy!
2nd mission trip meeting where we prep for art & craft, write lyrics and rehearse our testimonies!
She's at the age she can help out in serving, which is great.
So I asked Jade to help me buy a pair of Reebok sports shoes that's on sale (RM53 after discount) for Jasmine. The size 29 came to be too big! Her school shoes is size 28 which is just nice, I didn't expect 29 to be too loose.
So I called the shop, they said they only have size 27.5.. so we went. It's at Setia Alam.
To our surprise, size 27.5 seems to be fine, not too tight, more space than just nice. Thank God.
Then we went to Mothercare to buy school white socks. It's not a bad deal for good quality thick white socks.
The kids window shop at the toys section.
And we also scored a pair of ergonomic sandals from Bata on clearance, for just RM20 !! I love fruitful shopping like this. :)Mondays and Fridays, we will dash up the escalator to send Jasper to school by 8.30am to be in time for Teacher Chan's sports class.
Homes!
Tuesday Prayer Service where we were being prayed for before going for Carey Island mission trip.
Carey Island on 20th July 2019!
They digged dirt almost whole day.
And not fearful of the cats and dogs at the kampung.
Our Serena also served God's people! Almost 15-20 kids fit into our car! Plus one nenek sit in front.
Join the orang asli to play some simple games. We have to translate the bahasa to english to them.This is around 2-3pm.. put him down to nap successfully. So thankful we managed to use our stroller once more. This was the last time we used it. We have sold it in the following month.
See Jasmine is wearing different clothes?
She peed into my hands while I was removing her pants. -_-
She is a pee pee queen. She peed about total 6 times while were are at the misison hut.
During lunch, even after using the bathroom at restaurant, she came back to the hut and told me straight away she has to go toilet again.
Joshua has driven out to fetch the orang asli kids.
So I took her to the toilet, it's the squat down type. She was wearing long pants, socks and shoes. I have to take out everything before she goes to pee.
One time done.
She came out and within 5 minutes, has to pee again???
I thought this is not the hurry type so I took my time a bit when removing her pants, and there she peed on me and her pants.....
Her change of clothes was in the car, so we had to let her wear Elijah's pants.
This was the most dramatic part of the mission trip, everyone heard me SCREAM in the toilet. @.@
Just before we leave, Jasper was already restless so we let them watch cartoons.
Homes at Chan's house!
Homes at our house!
Jasper preparing for show and tell.
Wonder Woman!
Jasper's outdoor class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
LL parent teacher meeting. Jasmine wearing her new Reebok shoes.
Look at how Jasper arranged her teddy bear behind her? Same sleeping pose!
Jasmine drew this and asked me to cut her hair like THAT for her. And look her drawing of Jasper's hair style! Haha.
New hair cut for Jasmine, she requested for bob hair, from the picture I think it is. But she was not quite satisfied, she said it is not sharp enough. But it is not so easy to make a sharp dent...... don't know how to explain to her. -_-
Jasper wants to buy a noodle like the one he uses at swim class, to use to swim at the sea.
We consistently let them play some badminton while waiting in between the classes.
And Jasper has tried his very best after some punishments. At one of the classes we saw him drank some pool water while trying to do the superman glide.
Jasper comes over.... 99% of the nights. And his newest request is after drink water will ask me to wipe his mouth dry before he sleeps again. If I forget he will point at his mouth to remind me.
Outdoor painting. Only Jasper wanted to do it, and he did it so fast before I could sit down to rest, it's time to keep everything and clean up already.
27th July, we went to the Shah Alam bicycle tracks again with Julia.
We really should be buying a new bike for Jasmine soon. :)
There was a spinning plate where the kids sat on and Joel Wong spinned them. Jasmine lost her grip and flew out, knocked her forehead on the ground and twisted her arm a bit while trying not to land face down. She of course cried!! We checked and confirmed everything is fine, just a bit of bruises and dirt on her clothes & hair. We cleaned her up as much as we could and went for satay dinner. After that go home to bath and rest.
Playground Sunday.
I went for facial I think, and they really messed up the house, even wear minion jacket to eat lunch. So hot!
29th July, we went for Laureate's final farewell. Haha. It was worth the go!!
It was in this farewell party where our office manager Prema decided to let me go back to office next day so take chairs and pedestals!!!
Here we are! 30th July.
Jasmine got to introduce her favourite paper shredder machine to Jasper.
I was saying bye to the most flexible office I've ever worked in.We moved down 2 chairs and 2 pedestals.
And that's the maximum our car could fit. Thank you Jesus.
Back at home, straight to work! We clear out the old bed side tables, took pictures to sell.
Move the pedestal back in to replace them, rearranged a bit to fit the size, throwing away unwanted items too in the process.
Took photos of the old purple chairs too. Both chairs and ikea tables sold in that weekend!






































































No comments:
Post a Comment