Mid January, while the other kids have probably gotten used to Lick Hung for 2 weeks, Jasmine is finally back full force, with a bandaged finger.
She is a champion for waking up at 6.30am without fuss.
What she need is just an assurance that she gets to sleep a little bit again after pee pee & change into uniform.
We started with getting her some cheese and bread to munch and continue in the car.
15 Jan, it is a Wednesday and Joshua is out for BNI meeting. So I have to send Jasmine to school. @.@
I remember too late that she haven't brush teeth, no choice.. sorry. Haha. Must arrive at 7.30am.When arrive there are volunteer parents to help her enter the school compound and I am not allowed to linger, so this type of going to school picture is very very rare. Unless Joshua comes with me which never happen yet.
After I reach home, will be to get Jasper ready.
He arrives somewhere 8.45am and then I head straight to work.
At 12.30pm Joshua received a call from a volunteer, to inform him that Jasmine is crying. Joshua called me and I went flying towards the school. On the way there Joshua said she was not alone actually. I arrived at the school to find her with the Brainchild teacher but she was already not crying. When she saw her she cried again. So I walked with her to Brainchild, she didn't want me to go.
We didn't let her bath at Brainchild yet (only the first day i.e. 13 Jan) due to her finger. So she changed into clean clothes and started to eat lunch. I was in the lunch room for a while and she just kept on crying while eating.
2pm and I am still sitting here, waiting for her to finish her food. She kept coming to check to confirm I am still here. She said she doesn't want to go to Brainchild, she wants daddy mummy, wants to go home. I kept explaining to her there's no one at home and I have to go back to work. Finally at 2.05pm I left, she's still crying but I assured her that we will pick her early, she doesn't have to do homework if she don't like it and we will have McDonald's for dinner.
From my observations while handling Jasmine, this place is hot, humid & cramp. With many boys and not enough shelves to put the sch bags. Maybe that's why she is not used to it. And I saw big grown girls took out all her clothes before going in to bath. So I talked to Suzette about it (Leann was changing when she's outside), we were determined to teach our girls to bath by herself in the bathroom with door closed. We met up for lunch the next day at Aeon Big and bought a basket from MR DIY.
This is at Summer Academy when I pick up Jasper. I am not worried at all for Jasper because this is really a great place. :)
Back at home, Jasper improvised this Elsa dress tail to wear over her head, like a Rapunzel hair.
Random morning when Jasper waiting for me, he say he doing exercise there.
Have to try to put Jasmine to bed by 9.30pm... really challenging.
Some day we forgot to pass the next-day-bag to Brainchild, I have to pop by the centre in the morning after dropping Jasper off and throw the bag in. I saw that I am not the only one, haha.
Jasper when he got a cup of water from Joshua, after drinking he said "mmmm yummy water thank you daddy"
Weekend, they pretend to sleep in the tent. :) I wish I have this when I was a kid, I remember using big umbrellas to mimic a tent.
They play very well together that weekend.
We were supposed to see Dr Ng again for follow up on 29 Jan but I decided to cancel, because there was already the coronavirus in town, that I felt best to stay away from hospitals. The follow up was a nice to have anyway, cos doctor already said no need to see anymore.
So this is how her finger looks like now. It is drying up well.
Went to Mr DIY to buy new pair of sunglasses for Jasmine because Jasper broke hers.
Picked this finally.
Slime on Sunday after his nap.
Morning before going to school. Some face massage, haha.
Jasper sings the song "ba ba bu gehhh" We wonder where does it come from? haha. He also tell us that in Summer they sing a leader song in the tune of YMCA.
Pick up from Brainchild. This pink bag is not good, too small and it doesn't stand on its own. I am getting fed up with it and planned to buy a better ergonomic bag for her. I started doing some research. Her heaviest bag day is Tuesdays, and we didn't dare to keep too many books in the locker yet because her first book went missing for a while, it eventually returned but I wasn't that comfortable with the idea yet.
Almost everyday they get to play here for a while before we go home. Outdoor time check check check!
Play slime again, Jasmine doesn't like, only Jasper likes.
Jasper say he has a friend named Zuma, like the one in Paw Patrol? Yes he said.
When we met with Ameetha during one workshop, we found out it is actually Jermal. There is also another boy named Uma.
Ameetha said Jasper surprised her that he could remember one of the seven habits of leaders. The one he remember is "First thing first".
Also she said he is cheeky esp when teacher is not the strict one.
Crying again in morning before heading to school. Just a few times mostly because she feels sleepy still.
On Friday morning when I woke her up, she said to me that she needs to bring pocketmoney to school. Because her friends used money to buy food at the canteen. I asked her what can she buy and how much are those? She said she don't know because she didn't dare to go near to see what they sell, she worry that they will think that she has money to buy. This is really the cutest!!
So I gave her RM1 to bring to school. In the evening I asked whether she bought anything, she said no. Because the milo milk is RM1.50 (one point five zero) and she doesn't have enough. So on Monday I gave her another 50 cents but she forgot to bring her pouch to the canteen. And then at Brainchild, she showed her friends her RM1.50, Wei Wong said he wants and Jasmine gave all to him. -_- I said to her, she cannot do it again unless her friend is really poor and no money.
Summer Academy's homework pouch. Sometimes there are some simple reading or writing homework. Also there will be some books from library for him to read. They don't assign by level though, so some are really too wordy.
He is really happy to go to school.
Both he and Jasmine likes to press the bell at this door. Only when I send him after 9am we have to walk in, otherwise teachers would be waiting outside at the gate to help him get down of the car so I don't need to come down.
24th Jan, taking train to Alor Setar for CNY.
They decided to pack this little sheep along. This is a comfort toy from Orion if not wrong.
Followed Joshua's dad to do some garden works.
Climbed ladder to pick some berries from the tree.
On the way to dinner, they were both asleep in the car.
At night this is how they sleep on the floor mattress and I got to sleep on the bed, yeay!
CNY day 1, we went to tree canopy walk after 1.5 hours drive.
Cooling at first but after that getting warm.
I was a little afraid because we could see what's under us. @.@
The kids were not afraid at all.
So hot that Jasper wants to remove his t-shirt.
Happy to see her up and about, no bandage finger is stopping her from enjoying a canopy walk.
This is the dress from JB while they were in the hello kitty town.
Jasper started picking up dry leaves again.
Done !
Stopped for coffee and some nuggets.
Then we had a picnic at waterfall area. We had to cross a bridge and hiked down some rocks to get to this place, not easy!
Jasper enjoys soaking his feet into the stream.
Then I helped Jasmine to go over to join them.
Back to Alor Setar. Their everyday is mostly like this play at this living room.
Jasper playing with old camera. They each have one.
Jasmine's one if the middle camera, Jasper's is the left camera.Church CNY service.
Tried to take a family photo here but Daniel is not that good at catching the angle.
Morning breakfast before we pack everything and go to train station.
They went to see some dogs at neighbour's house.With their cameras, hahaha.
On the train!
Back to Subang Jaya. Hair cut for Jasper. It's getting too long like a girl and very hot.
Sweet baby boy. :)
This is the short version, hehe. I aim to only send him to hairdresser when he has to go to Lick Hung, means hair must be super super short.
We were at Atria, hoping to buy new school bag for Jasmine from Tiger Family but the shop was not open! Need to come back again...
They were observing how chicken rice is being prepared.
28th Jan, Petrosains Centre
Purposely took this day to come to Petrosains because Pei Xuan told me it is worth a visit. Despite the influenza outbreak, we still come la. Just hand sanitise more.
When we arrive, I was filled with excitement about the things the kids will see inside, the both of them suddenly said refuse to hold my hands to enter. I was mad!! I planned this trip and they are not showing any appreciation at all. So in the following photo, I am forced to smile although I was angry.
This is the first station, the both of them didn't bother to say sorry to me. They know that I am very angry, or maybe not.
So I decided to leave the premise. I checked with the staff that with the wrist band I can exit and enter again without a problem. On my way out, I saw a bathroom and decided maybe I just use the bathroom and spend some private time there. So I did, I sat in the bathroom and cried until I felt enough. The thing about being a mother, no matter how much your kids hurt you, you still have to go back to them with open arms. -_-
So I returned, Joshua made them say sorry to me. And we carry on.
This is experiments station, they run different kinds of experiments to show the kids.
Then there is this place called the dinosaur world, Jasmine was so afraid as she thought those dinosaurs were real.
Don't know why Joshua didn't take photos of the dinosaurs but we were observing them, there are baby dinosaurs and dinosaurs eggs too.
And we get t cross a bridge, pass those dinosaurs.
Another experiment station.
And they get to drive diggers and dig into sand. Similar to the one in Camerons Highlands.
There's a caucasian kid here that was equally excited about this bean machine.
They fill it up into the small container and then shoot it up high. I have no clue what are those for, or what education values are behind it.
And Jasper get to dress up like a oil extraction worker. Those are obviously too big but didn't stop him from having fun.
There is also a 3D video.
It was surprisingly good. About dinosaurs too.
Then this is the robot or AI station. I get to do augmented flying. It was tough!! I think the lady didn't give me correct instruction on where to place my legs. I felt that there were no support and I couldn't control the up and down at all.
Last station before we head out for lunch. We dine at the food court and the food was cheap & nice!! Surprisingly KLCC food is cheap and nice. Haha. I thoroughly enjoyed the pasta.
How do I sleep?
Both still on holiday, so they were home with Joshua.
Anne was home that day too. So I leave work sharp and took them with me and Anne to buy dinner.
She is very vain! :)
Also she really loves this dress. This is from another day.
Dinner at J Noodles. Jasmine wore this veil and hairband confidently. Haha.
He is a good boy.
Lick Hung CNY party on 31st Jan. They are free to wear anything so Jasmine picked this cheong sam.
And I tied 2 little braids for her.
That day we came to pick her up because we were going back to Muar that afternoon. She has observed classmates with long hair re-tying hair in class so now she's able to tie her own hair, but only the ones at the side.
We are spending a weekend in Muar, it's still CNY. :)
The both of them this year, we counted their ang pow money and gave some for them to manage.
We went to the toy shop at Summit and I bought them wallets, so they learn to keep and manage their money. After sometime I realise they are not really money face, or at least they have not reach that stage yet. Anyway Jasmine used RM81 to buy a lego compatible toy set. I was with her at Mr DIY early January to buy glitters & glue to make slime and she kept pointing to toys that cost RM90 and above. I told her that we will bring her to a better toy shop and so I have to deliver that promise. RM81 on lego I think is not bad. Jasper on the other hand, spent RM10 on a gun. He is very happy with it and said "thank you daddy mummy and ah yi". :)



































































































No comments:
Post a Comment