May 2020
I tried to do teeth whitening so many many rounds but the outcome is no difference. -_- Really wasted my efforts of staying up late because each cycle is at least 30 minutes and the discomfort of trying to lie backwards so I don't get choked on my own saliva.. and being so cautious so that I don't swallow the whitening liquid....
Sigh... disappointing!! I was hoping to have pretty white teeth after the MCO.
On the other hand, the leg skin here is looking much better, without wearing shoes for a month plus. Hope this will get better.
Anne making egg tarts with Ah Yi. Anne has experimented quite a lot of baking and the kids usually will be there to busy body.
The problematic flooring at drum floor. Finally I decided to tackle it.
It got sticky like this.
I used the sealant that Uncle Charles bought from US. It's meant for natural stones so I think it should be suitable for the original flooring after I scrape off the painted layer. I went with 3 to 4 coats because I suspect it was the humidity from underground that caused the previous paint to turn sticky.
In between the sealant coats, I tried to patch the holes with filler. After fill sand a bit then sealant.
Acts Kids on-going while I am working on the flooring.
Playing some balls at the back. Look at what Anne is using to catch the ball haha.
Thankful that this MCO we have this swing and some space at the back.
Joshua doing his only experiment this MCO with the kids. -_- If I don't nag, he just doesn't do any sort of experiments with them. But he would say it is his department wo.
Jasmine was reading the series of Naughty Girl of Enid Blyton.
Even reading while Jasper napping. Non stop.
Our current arrangement here which is about to change.
Here. I bought some gym floor tiles (about RM90) and changed the layout here.
Another round of dumplings by Anne. It's awesome dumplings.
This one here I think is baking chocolate bread, which didn't come out very successful.
Jasmine has about 3 to 4 tooth shaky, so taking some pictures to remember this smile. :)
Priceless smile with all baby teeth except for 2 fully grown permanent teeth.
Jasper also want lo. And he has start to suggest words that rhymes. Like Missed the fly rhymes I Miss you. Aircon rhymes with echo.
Our first time going to the park once we slowly start to open up! I bought those knee and elbow guards because before MCO she fell and bled.
So glad she can still cycle after not doing it for 2 months plus.
But she felt uncomfortable wearing those guards and so that's the only time they wore the guards. Now I may have to sell them -_-
Another great afternoon nap. He has the best nap. Air con. Beautiful greeneries from the window. Biggest bed in the house.
After nap he will come to disturb me a bit at the sunniest part of our house.
First time playing at Seth and Stephano's house. I suggest to Mei Yee to meet up and she's so generously said ok to go over.
Jasmine say she loves to eat lunch at their house because the food they cook is very delicious. That day I ate there with them and got to experience the lunch, simple and nice. Fried chicken, ABC soup.
This is the reason why she said we should go over instead of the boys come over.
Few photos before we go home. I was tired although they are not.
Movie night.
After we watch Trolls there was very nice song at the end, Jasper just kept dancing free style. He is quite a good dancer he does even the floor works like a break dancer.
Ukulele while Jasper play basketball. Jasmine learnt a few chords from Anne but she is not so consistent in learning it.
He is very happy playing today but other days he prefers to pick up the balls only.
Finally lowered the rainbow prism and saw some rainbows in the house. I didn't know I had always put it too high up.
Around this time I have started to try my luck at marketing Kissy bra on instagram as bajudalam_kissy. At my time of writing i.e. 26th July 2020 I have 57 followers but ZERO sales. -_- Sigh.... God when will I get my first stranger sale? :(
This embroidery piece came (bought from Shoppe) and so I sewed it on the VA jacket over the VA logo.
Reading a lot this MCO.
Some days I told them to please spend time over here and give me some time to focus on my work.
Another reading time without being disturbed because Jasper is taking his nap.
I bought a drawing book from Aeon Big and he started to draw funny pictures before he start to scribble again.
Here he draws all the stick man. The rambutans are fingers. The ball underneath are under-wears.
He finished off the whole booklet is 2 weeks. I thought it will last him for months at least. He just doodles instead of Jasmine really drawing and paying attention to the smallest details including chaining the drawings up into a story.
Inspired by dad lab, let them do some chalk arts here.
Jasmine was the art director in all these.
All sweats but happy!
Jasmine made a huge bubble during bath time and they couldn't stop laughing.
I tried to make a doll house using kissy boxes. Finally got rid of the mermaid castle that they seldom play with.
I thought this will give their doll house things more space for staging and imagining.
Jasmine named it "Pridia" hotel.
But it became a dumping ground after this. When I asked why she said because it is just a room without split levels or separate rooms. -_-
I think this is one of the Summer Academy homework project.
Told Mei Yee about this park and she started to take the boys here frequently. So we bumped into them.
And Lisa too.
Painting outdoor.
I tried to keep them here on their own so I can do other things inside, but tey always need help to open the paint bottle or add water or extra paper.... it's harder than I thought!
By Jasper, smileys. Hehe.
Playing on Sunday during service.
We have this table upstairs because Joshua was using it to shoot unboxing iphone SE, it was a great table for the kids to do homework. Should consider this for their future room.
Jasper's handwriting has improved a lot during this MCO.
Found Doraemon under their ice cream that daddy bought from 7-11.
Do some puzzles during our work hours. After that they just mess up everything. Sigh.
We have Seth and Stephano over to play at the back.
Water sprinklers and water balloons.
SS17 park again!
Jasmine and Jasper are quite poser. Haha.
Ah Yi making kuih batik which has some chocolates that they could lick off from the wooden ladle.
So handsome la.
Face massage.
Dance tutorial on youtube.
Finally went over to Pearl's house and inherited a bunch of art & craft supplies! The things are all so good.
We were all too busy and Jasmine just started doing a bit on her own. I wish she had done more... but she just did once and that's it. Lost interest.
Jasper on the other hand was obsessed with the new toys. Got animals and soldiers.
Weather very hot.
Went for Cambridge for Life video shoot. Jasmine was acting.
Jasper is not.
At night Jasmine let Jasper have her elbow to sleep.
Since Jasmine has read many Enid Blyton books, we encouraged her to re-tell the stories to Jasper before sleep. She tells quite a lot and we can see she is improving in story telling.
When Jasper sees Vijay plays drums on the worship service he said that he likes drums.
I tried to do teeth whitening so many many rounds but the outcome is no difference. -_- Really wasted my efforts of staying up late because each cycle is at least 30 minutes and the discomfort of trying to lie backwards so I don't get choked on my own saliva.. and being so cautious so that I don't swallow the whitening liquid....
Sigh... disappointing!! I was hoping to have pretty white teeth after the MCO.
On the other hand, the leg skin here is looking much better, without wearing shoes for a month plus. Hope this will get better.
Anne making egg tarts with Ah Yi. Anne has experimented quite a lot of baking and the kids usually will be there to busy body.
The problematic flooring at drum floor. Finally I decided to tackle it.
It got sticky like this.
I used the sealant that Uncle Charles bought from US. It's meant for natural stones so I think it should be suitable for the original flooring after I scrape off the painted layer. I went with 3 to 4 coats because I suspect it was the humidity from underground that caused the previous paint to turn sticky.
In between the sealant coats, I tried to patch the holes with filler. After fill sand a bit then sealant.
After sealant completely dried throughout the days, I started with the base coat.
This job spanned across a week or more. It better be worth it.
Time for the colour coats finally. After that I finish off with sealant again to be double sure both bottom and top are sealed.
Acts Kids on-going while I am working on the flooring.
Playing some balls at the back. Look at what Anne is using to catch the ball haha.
Thankful that this MCO we have this swing and some space at the back.
Joshua doing his only experiment this MCO with the kids. -_- If I don't nag, he just doesn't do any sort of experiments with them. But he would say it is his department wo.
Jasmine was reading the series of Naughty Girl of Enid Blyton.
Our current arrangement here which is about to change.
Here. I bought some gym floor tiles (about RM90) and changed the layout here.
It got too sunny by the afternoon in the first arrangement so we change the direction of the table, improved a bit although not a lot.
Tried to keep him occupied during my work hours.Another round of dumplings by Anne. It's awesome dumplings.
This one here I think is baking chocolate bread, which didn't come out very successful.
There was a moth that flew into our house and Jasper was frightened by it. Then Joshua caught it and Jasmine was so busy using her legos to build a house for the moth! We kept the house in the drum room with the moth in it for some days, even after the moth have died. I think Jasmine is creative in that. :)
Jasmine has about 3 to 4 tooth shaky, so taking some pictures to remember this smile. :)
Priceless smile with all baby teeth except for 2 fully grown permanent teeth.
Jasper also want lo. And he has start to suggest words that rhymes. Like Missed the fly rhymes I Miss you. Aircon rhymes with echo.
Our first time going to the park once we slowly start to open up! I bought those knee and elbow guards because before MCO she fell and bled.
But she felt uncomfortable wearing those guards and so that's the only time they wore the guards. Now I may have to sell them -_-
Another great afternoon nap. He has the best nap. Air con. Beautiful greeneries from the window. Biggest bed in the house.
After nap he will come to disturb me a bit at the sunniest part of our house.
First time playing at Seth and Stephano's house. I suggest to Mei Yee to meet up and she's so generously said ok to go over.
Jasmine say she loves to eat lunch at their house because the food they cook is very delicious. That day I ate there with them and got to experience the lunch, simple and nice. Fried chicken, ABC soup.
This is the reason why she said we should go over instead of the boys come over.
Few photos before we go home. I was tired although they are not.
Movie night.
After we watch Trolls there was very nice song at the end, Jasper just kept dancing free style. He is quite a good dancer he does even the floor works like a break dancer.
Ukulele while Jasper play basketball. Jasmine learnt a few chords from Anne but she is not so consistent in learning it.
He is very happy playing today but other days he prefers to pick up the balls only.
They both have different interest. For example the water beads we thought Jasmine will like it for sure but she actually didn't. Jasper was the one who showed more interest and played longer.
Around this time I have started to try my luck at marketing Kissy bra on instagram as bajudalam_kissy. At my time of writing i.e. 26th July 2020 I have 57 followers but ZERO sales. -_- Sigh.... God when will I get my first stranger sale? :(
This embroidery piece came (bought from Shoppe) and so I sewed it on the VA jacket over the VA logo.
Reading a lot this MCO.
Some days I told them to please spend time over here and give me some time to focus on my work.
Another reading time without being disturbed because Jasper is taking his nap.
I bought a drawing book from Aeon Big and he started to draw funny pictures before he start to scribble again.
Here he draws all the stick man. The rambutans are fingers. The ball underneath are under-wears.
He finished off the whole booklet is 2 weeks. I thought it will last him for months at least. He just doodles instead of Jasmine really drawing and paying attention to the smallest details including chaining the drawings up into a story.
Inspired by dad lab, let them do some chalk arts here.
Jasmine was the art director in all these.
All sweats but happy!
Jasmine made a huge bubble during bath time and they couldn't stop laughing.
I tried to make a doll house using kissy boxes. Finally got rid of the mermaid castle that they seldom play with.
I thought this will give their doll house things more space for staging and imagining.
Jasmine named it "Pridia" hotel.
But it became a dumping ground after this. When I asked why she said because it is just a room without split levels or separate rooms. -_-
I think this is one of the Summer Academy homework project.
Told Mei Yee about this park and she started to take the boys here frequently. So we bumped into them.
And Lisa too.
Painting outdoor.
I tried to keep them here on their own so I can do other things inside, but tey always need help to open the paint bottle or add water or extra paper.... it's harder than I thought!
This is their best art created during this MCO ! So proud!
By Jasmine, she said those are biscuits.By Jasper, smileys. Hehe.
Playing on Sunday during service.
We have this table upstairs because Joshua was using it to shoot unboxing iphone SE, it was a great table for the kids to do homework. Should consider this for their future room.
Jasper's handwriting has improved a lot during this MCO.
Found Doraemon under their ice cream that daddy bought from 7-11.
Do some puzzles during our work hours. After that they just mess up everything. Sigh.
We have Seth and Stephano over to play at the back.
Water sprinklers and water balloons.
SS17 park again!
Jasmine and Jasper are quite poser. Haha.
Ah Yi making kuih batik which has some chocolates that they could lick off from the wooden ladle.
Face massage.
Dance tutorial on youtube.
We were all too busy and Jasmine just started doing a bit on her own. I wish she had done more... but she just did once and that's it. Lost interest.
Jasper on the other hand was obsessed with the new toys. Got animals and soldiers.
More art & craft from Pearl and so the kids just play cutting cutting on their own behind me.
Such a huge mess to clean. -_- By this time I have started to sell Kissy on my personal Facebook. Finally took the plunge to buy 100 pieces from Shwu Chyi. God please help us.Weather very hot.
Went for Cambridge for Life video shoot. Jasmine was acting.
Jasper is not.
At night Jasmine let Jasper have her elbow to sleep.
Since Jasmine has read many Enid Blyton books, we encouraged her to re-tell the stories to Jasper before sleep. She tells quite a lot and we can see she is improving in story telling.
When Jasper sees Vijay plays drums on the worship service he said that he likes drums.
Finger counting taught by Summer Academy via google classroom. Even Jasmine is benefiting from counting up to 20 with 10 fingers. :) We caught him using this finger counting skill to count the days before Seth and Stephan comes to our house to play. Haha.
Another new thing Jasper picked up this month is using the earphone to listen to music at Joshua's computer. He will ask him to turn off the volume (plug in the headset) and let him wear the headphone or ear phone and he enjoys the music to himself. Haha. This is usually at night when we are getting ready to put them to bed.


















No comments:
Post a Comment